Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) (22652 Views)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Leaknigerianews(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2013
Kardashian Is Still Working OutIn Gym… At Six Months’ Pregnant . She was snapped leaving a gym , showing off her swelling physique in the process.
http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/04/photokim-kardashian-leaving-gym-with.html

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by wassade: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Good 4 her
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Its good. Nothing against it as long as you have the consent of your doctor and with the guidance of a licenced trainer. Exercising helps in easing childbirth pains

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2013
STU-PID HEFFER. YOU AINT POSED TO BE GYMING WHILE PREGNANT. ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS WITH THIS HEFFER
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by 32D: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2013
the Greatest Biatch of our time

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by badmarket: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2013
So, of what importance is these to today's work.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2013
obadiah777: STU-PID HEFFER. YOU AINT POSED TO BE GYMING WHILE PREGNANT. ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS WITH THIS HEFFER
Who is this one ranting? Who said that a pregnant woman is not supposed to gym while pregnant.
It shows the level of your reasoning. There are several excercise a pregnant woman can do to keep herself fit before delivery. Kudos to Kim for keeping to her work out regime despite being pregnant..

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax:
Who is this one ranting? Who said that a pregnant woman is not supposed to gym while pregnant.
It shows the level of your reasoning. There are several excercise a pregnant woman can do to keep herself fit before delivery. Kudos to Kim for keeping to her work out regime despite being pregnant..
YOU AINT POSED TO BE GYMING. STOP TRYING TO ACT WHITE WHEN ALL YOU IS IS A BELLIGERENT AND LOQUACIOUS, PUGNACIOUS BELLICOSE CANTANKEROUS BOISTEROUS NUBIAN WOMAN.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Tsmooth1(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2013
Who give her belle, abi na Kanye North?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by mebad(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2013
Wetin come concern me.... Lobbish
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2013
I like her hairstyle....looks like what the Roman women used to wear in those days.
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by SincereBigot: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2013
ashawo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Scarpon(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2013
no matter what I like this girl she is pretty and got all the potential
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by ichommy(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2013
Sincere Bigot: ashawo undecided

think b4 u post, brainless

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2013
So far the only real thing about this whorre is her pregnancy. Now she got +1 over Beyonce
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2013
obadiah777: YOU AINT POSED TO BE GYMING. STOP TRYING TO ACT WHITE WHEN ALL YOU IS IS A BELLIGERENT AND LOQUACIOUS, PUGNACIOUS BELLICOSE CANTANKEROUS BOISTEROUS NUBIAN WOMAN.
You are not diferent from your stupid comments.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2013
This chic is elegant

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2013
Lilimax: You are not diferent from your stupid comments.
SAYS THE KETTLE TO THE POT

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by victorNRceo: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2013
Hmm,this babe doesn't look pregnant to me.
Look closely at the part of her body,a bit above her waist,looks like some pads were strapped round her belly. (Though,I could be wrong)
Kim looks very beautiful,I hope her heart is the same.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2013
obadiah777: SAYS THE KETTLE TO THE POT
ROTF grin
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
Hmm,this babe doesn't look pregnant to me.
Look closely at the part of her body,a bit above her waist,looks like some pads were strapped round her belly. (Though,I could be wrong)
Kim looks very beautiful,I hope her heart is the same.

I guess you're used to chicks with loaded belle

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by dridowu: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2013
So annoying, how could ds make d FP, wetin concern if she go gym, she may decide to go naked , no wahala.
How i wish ds ds could improve power supply
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by MadCow1: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2013
If only Nigerian (and African) women will learn..

When once they are pregnant, they become fat, lazy, bitchy and tempramental.. Look at Kim West working out with heavy pregnancy.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by gergemam: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Olohun.... See Correct Lady sha... He be like say make i knack her Akpako **Just Thinking** Kudos to her!!! That's what i want for my Woman as soon as she's Preg. More Work out, Picnics and Less fat foods, Just Fruits, Vitamins and Minerals

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2013
cute kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by adoniza(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
She's still very pretty
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2013
That's Chris' son\daughter she's carrying. except she divorce him.
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by goldfish80(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2013
I see pregnant women everyday. Nothing new here
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by orlabass(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Who care...
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by dahmie2013: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2013
I love this!wink
Re: Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2013
U guyz shuld free her na! Aba. she owns her lyf!
We all own dsame 24hrs, she is busy using hers, u are busy spendin urs criticising hers! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia, D’banj And Tiwa Savage Attend Toke Makinwa's Book Launch / Tboss: I Knew Ubi Franklin Before He Married Lilian Esoro / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.