Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini (4643 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs / Chelsea Star, Oscar Causes Internet Storm As He Grabs ‘two Women's Butt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 17, 2013
Now that's working it! Serena Williams poses up a storm as she shows off her winning figure in monochrome bikini

By EMILY SHERIDAN
PUBLISHED: 12:52 GMT, 16 April 2013 | UPDATED: 13:12 GMT, 16 April 2013

Her season has already got off to a good start with three wins already.
However, when Serena Williams isn't on the court, she likes to indulge her other passion for fashion.
The World's No.1 was spotted posing up a storm in a high-waisted, monochrome bikini for a photoshoot on Miami Beach, Florida on Monday.

Posing up a storm: Serena Williams shows off her monochrome bikini during a photoshoot in Miami Beach, Florida

Strong: The 31-year-old showed off her athletic physique as she posed on the beach
Wearing the high chequered and strip patterned bottoms and a black top, the 31-year-old looked like she was having fun posing on the beach.

She let her hair flow naturally around her shoulders, with her only jewellery being a ring and bulky gold earrings.
As she was requested by the photographer to pull sultry poses, it appeared some of the faces she was making were causing her to laugh.

Feel a bit silly: Serena pulls a sultry face before bursting into laughter

Bootylicious: Serena confidently strides along the sands

Work it for me! One photographers get down in the sand as he snaps away at the tennis superstar
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2013

Getting the right light: Serena was accompanied by a photographer and full crew on the cloudy day

For many of the shots, she lifted her left leg to define her impressive muscular legs.
Later on, she changed into a figure-hugging yellow mini-dress as she moved back from the beach to the greenery of the sandbacks.
She was also spotted wearing a stunning black maxi dress, which flattered her curves in all the right places.

Feeling zen: The 31-year-old enjoys a moment of peace as she closes her eyes during the shooot

Bootylicious: The tight bikini showcased Serena's fabulous curves

Golden girl: Serena adjusts her heavy gold earrings

Although she seemed to be enjoying the shoot, Serena admitted she had lost her voice.
She tweeted: 'Lost my voice. #williamsinvitational2013 I literally cannot speak. Maybe I will be tweeting more...'
Her shoot came a week after she beat Serbia's Jelena Jankovic to the the Family Circle Cup in Charleston, South Carolina.

The beach is your catwalk: It looked like the weather was pretty windy for the alfresco shoot

Curly girl: The tennis player let her hair flow naturally for a beachy style
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 17, 2013

How many photographers does it take to do a photoshoot? Serena was the centre of attention

However, her victory was not without some controversy with Serena and Jelena arguing during the game.
After Jelena broke serve twice, Serena shouted: 'Honestly, you have a problem,' later adding she wasn't ready for the serves.
Following her win, Serena explained: 'I wasn't ready. I am the most respectful player, other than Venus. I am so respectful to my colleagues.'

Mellow yellow: Later in the shoot, Serena changed into a tight yellow patterned mini dress

Loving the sunshine: The sun finally came out for Serena

Work that pout: Serena's shoot comes after she won the Family Circle Cup earlier this month

Alfresco: Serena posed amidst the trees and flowers for the natural shoot
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2013
On March 30, Serena also won the Sony Open in Miami, which came a month after she was forced to pull out of the Dubai Championships after hurting her back.
Serena withdrew just minutes before she was due to play Frenchwoman Marion Bartoli after injuring her lower back.
The tennis star is now the world's oldest women's No.1 since records began in 1975.

Back to black: Serena changed into a dramatic floor-length black maxi dress

We can see your bra! The intricate back of the dress revealed the star's underwear

Shoeless: Serena soon slipped off her trainers to suit the classy dress

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2309876/Serena-Williams-poses-storm-shows-winning-figure-monochrome-bikini.html#ixzz2QhRl0DoL
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Akshow: 7:37am On Apr 17, 2013
Which kind granny pant be this one na?
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Akshow: Which kind granny pant be this one na?
Wat? LWMKMDie
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Coldblooded(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2013
Sexy body? U got to be kidding me. She is probably more manly than I am!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by GraceBestowed(f): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2013
toba: Wat? LWMKMDie
LooooooooooL!! Akshow is very correct in likening her bikini bottoms to 'granny panties' (huge, unflattering, underwear).

Your response, on the other hand, made me laugh!!!

Cold blooded: Sexy body? U got to be kidding me. She is probably more manly than I am!
You people will not kill me!!!

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Cold blooded: Sexy body? U got to be kidding me. She is probably more manly than I am!
Na only Prick remain.

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2013

LOL cheesy
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2013
walescounis: Na only Prick remain.
what? u guys bad gannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni LNGKMdied
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by SlyIg(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2013
Inhuman is when someone will quote this thread!
Gosh!
It almost finished my mb.
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by Disturb: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Muscles
Re: Serena Williams Poses Up A Storm As She Shows Off Her Winning Figure In Bikini by pozehnani(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Is this pose feminine or masculine now?

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Flashes Her White Pant While Performing Latest Single On Breakfast TV / See New Extremely Sexy Photos Of Maheeda / I Saw Seun Osewa (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.