Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

See Wedding Photos: Solomon Akiyesi Has Another Wife, Ezinne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Wedding Photos: Solomon Akiyesi Has Another Wife, Ezinne (1352 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Solomon Akiyesi Finally Remarries In Peace (photos From His New Wedding) / Solomon Akiyesi And Ezinne's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Wedding Photos: Solomon Akiyesi Has Another Wife, Ezinne by Samuel360: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2013
The story is according to #CampEzinne is that ''Solomon began dating Lilian when he was still married to Ezinne and despite all the warnings from Ezinne,Lilian refused to leave Solomon alone so Ezinne left him alone and Solomon took a walk and moved out but was in contact with Ezinne and had been begging her up until last month to let them begin afresh''.

According to #CampEzinne,Ezinne broke down on the day Solomon was marrying Lilian and it didnt occur to her to walk in and 'scatter' the venue of the wedding,her friends suggested it to her but she didn't want to...She wanted to sue but family prevailed on the matter.how could she sue her first love?''

Ezinne and Solomon are still Married but do not live in the same house.
They had Traditional and Church wedding Ceremonies on April 20,2003 and the reception was at LA kings stadium road in Portharcourt..

Members of #CampEzinne who were at her Wedding and were with her when Solomon was marrying Lilian insist that Lilian is the Real husband snatcher and got paid back in her own coin,They insist that the law of Retributive Justice prevailed.A.k.a If you do me,person go do you back.

As you read this and see the evidence for yourself,please Single ladies be careful and watch out for the signs of a serial husband.

Solomon didn't divorce Ezinne.........wrong move.

Solomon was still married to Lilian and supposedly said he was travelling to a movie location but went to Lagos to get married for the third time......wrong move.

Did Uloma know Solomon was married to Lilian?What woman would know the man she was marrying was legally married to someone else and still drag him to Church?I honestly don't think she knew,if she then why did she do it?why?

Okay,I wanted to prove that as at the time Solomon Married Lilian and Almost Married Uloma,He was still legally married to Ezinne...In legal terms doesn't that make his wedding to Lilian non existent by reason of not getting a divorce from Ezinne first?

I am not a lawyer and I do not have the answers.I am not friends to any of these ladies and I am not taking sides,just asking questions like all you Anonymous'.

See Proof that Solomon Akiyesi Married and is still Married to Ezinne Akiyesi. Here:: http://www./forum/topics/see-wedding-photos-solomon-akiyesi-has-another-wife-ezinne

Solomon married Ezinne first (pictured above at their wedding). And without divorcing her, married Lilian, and without divorcing Lilian, wanted to marry another woman, Uloma Agwu

More Here:: http://www./forum/topics/see-wedding-photos-solomon-akiyesi-has-another-wife-ezinne

Re: See Wedding Photos: Solomon Akiyesi Has Another Wife, Ezinne by lindaflorence: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
this is stupid
Re: See Wedding Photos: Solomon Akiyesi Has Another Wife, Ezinne by Kx: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
How are we sure this man is not assuming that he is on Nollywood set?

(1) (Reply)

KCEE ‘mr Limpopo’ The Story So Far (struggle And Breakthough) / Video & Photos: Beverly And Angelo Have Sex In The BBA House / Has Wizkid Turned Gay? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.