Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. (1720 Views)

Who Kills The Swag, The Black Guy Or White Guy? / Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? / Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by naijababe2(f): 1:33pm On May 11, 2006
This goes out to all ma ladies, just want to knw if u can makeup in front of a guy, i can't, others can, even some can even do it in a public transport can u imagine, so wats ya opinon? And guys if u see a lady making up what comes to your mind?
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by dominobaby(f): 2:45pm On May 11, 2006
I dnt use make up, as in its just my lip gloss and powder, and y not, i use them anytime infront of anybody, boyfriends too. Sometimes i see ladies making up in da bus and am like, y don't u just wait till u get 2 ur destination. I don't fancy ladies making up fulltym in da bus.
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by idiotboop(f): 1:49am On May 14, 2006
when i was a teenager i felt funny about it, i mean making up in front of a man or in public, dont know why really undecided

Anyway now i makeup any where, started when i started working after graduating, i'd makeup in the car, train though it was kind of discreet positioning, i never seemed to have the time , always rushed around n the mornings
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by Z4M4eva(f): 9:48am On May 14, 2006
Can You Make Up In Front Of A Man? Or In A Public Place : Oh sure !! Why not !!

I Only put on my Make up on the train expecially when I am in a hurry, and I can't put it on @ home !!
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by hotangel2(f): 10:52pm On May 16, 2006
Pssh, wat's my business with who's looking. I normally don't use heavy make-up. But i will put pad my face with powder in front of anyone. ANd use my lip gloss. Mascara if needed.

I do my stuffs at home anyways, but in case of emergency, i dnt mind oo.
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by cyrstal(f): 2:07am On May 17, 2006
i do not wear make up so the only thing i can do in public probably is applying lipgloss thats pretty much it.

and for ladies who make up in the bus or train pls DONT DO THAT AGAIN. its embrassing.
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by ldollier(f): 2:49pm On May 23, 2006
i can do it in front of anybody, anywhere. no man or no man. abeg wetin concine dem. na my bodi now
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:51pm On May 23, 2006
thers nothing wrong with that is there? we put on maKE-Up in class even while the teacher is teaching! shocked shocked i know thats a bit over the top but it's still done so
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by ldollier(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2006
its not over the top. me i do it at work, while attending to my clients cool. i also do it in church(lip-gloss to be precise). not to even talk of infront of a Man. so there is no big deal bout this
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by Rhodalyn(f): 2:54pm On May 23, 2006
U're right hun kiss kiss but i meant it's a bit over the top to put on ya make-up when a teacher is teaching cheesy
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by ldollier(f): 2:57pm On May 23, 2006
lol, ok i hear you. if i do it infront of my male professors, i know i am bound to get an A. lol just joking
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by venice(f): 3:59pm On May 23, 2006
well i do it anywhere when i feel like it, in the taxi, in the restaurant at work, who give a fxxk about anybody anyways, live your life, and stop wondering what other people might or will say. wink
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by snazzydawn(f): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2006
cyrstal:

i do not wear make up so the only thing i can do in public probably is applying lipgloss thats pretty much it.

and for ladies who make up in the bus or train please DONT DO THAT AGAIN. its embrassing.

says who?It is a personal thing.Well,I can do it anywhere except in a conference hall or church during service.There is no big deal about it.
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by kellorah: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2006
well,depends on what i'm doing. if it's lipgloss, yep.
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by michy(f): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2006
i cant make up in a public place.it depends on the guy,if am not familiar wit the person,then i cant
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by Teezy(f): 3:35am On Jul 25, 2006
If its just applying a lil more lipgloss or eyeliner, i dont see nufin wrong wit it
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by iice(f): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2006
@topic; nothing wrong in that, i dont use make up these days, just lipgloss/lipstick and powder and am out the house i can very well put it on in frnt of guys and in public so long as its not some stressful thing like heavy make up which i hardly ever wear anyways
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by ikamefa(f): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2006
the only thing i can put on is a lip gloss kappish
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by 2fine4u(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2006
i make up anywhere cool it don't matter where, when or who sees cuzz i don't give 2fcuks cheesy
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by desiree(f): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2006
Just a quick touch-up on the train or in a restaurant. It’s nobodies business.
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by shantell(f): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2006
nope only at home or ill use d bathroom of a restuarant or something
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by temmyabby(f): 1:15am On Jun 13, 2007
I C sum ladies do that and its so not right, u can excuse urself n freshen up in the ladies or sumting, u really dont need to let everyone know how vain u are
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by omogenaija(f): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2007
no -- only b/c i don't wear make-up

but if i did , i would re-touch my lips in front of him , as for the powder stuff and the eye stuff i would excuse myself b/c i wouldnt want to crowd the area with all that make-up
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by omofancy(f): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2007
I do ma thing anywhere in da bus or train, i don't give a shit about anybody.
You got to please yourself nd others.
Re: Can You Make Up In Front Of A Guy? Or In A Public Place. by omogenaija(f): 2:13am On Jun 24, 2007
@ omofancy
i like ur attuide grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion On The Jewelry I Make / Silicon Bra For Low Back Cloth / So Oud Arabian Perfume Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.