Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (36090 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by holysina(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2013
It all boils down to sex. If she is depriving de dude of sex, then its difficult nt to cheat. Most guys just wants to get back from work and spend quality time with that special person, but when they is always an excuses to get intimate, de dude just boils out to de street and the rest is STORY. For heaven sake......... Most of these babes aint virgins but they just want to be in de relationship and still expect everything from the guy and yet frustrate de dudes imotions. Am not sayin u should abuse SEX, but make him feel he is worth it, and I assure u he won't cheat and even if he does, it would be CODEDLY
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by AreaFada2: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Well, some people will always cheat. It's just extra fun. Most really want to be true but take a chance if it presents itself.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by ypzilanti: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2013
In my experience, most people are pretty much open about the values they have when you first start talking with them.

A good start is finding a man who believes it is WRONG to cheat on his wife. A man that does not think that cheating is just something that every woman should expect.

Once you have that foundation, then all else the OP stated will work.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by mopol2(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
that wont work .....I love girls..

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Elebiju: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lwtmb,even if my woman does more than this it doesn't stop me from appreciating these new breed of chicks cos it's hard to find a good bleeping these days,mary u'd better not practise these with me cos it won't work.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by nikegbade(f): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Just be urself abeg. No amount of all these can kip ur man. A dog dt'l get lost wil not hear d wistling of a hunter
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by ehinmero(f): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
:PIf u like cook Champagne in Sharwama sauce nd do monkey style in bed, dat dos nt mean he won't cheat
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Flygeriansteve: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
poshdiva: Lol. Let me find the man worth my time and attention first then let's see how he wants to cheat.

Although I don't see myself crying over a man who is cheating. I have met them all and right now I couldn't care less
This sort of insouciant and non-commital attitude is what drives a man cheat
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Desdola(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Perfection, easier said than done.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by supereasy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lemme get a gurl to treat me that Way First, if I eva get such lady then there's no reason cheating
21FC1213 add up anyone for chats
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by aurenflani: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
"Show me the most beautiful lady ever and I will show you the man who's tired of (bulala) her" : undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by lagcity(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Make him drink the water u washed ur tsutsu with

chei! women have killed us in this world.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by fuqua: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
@op This will only work in a UTOPIAN world!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
qol
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
supereasy: Lemme get a gurl to treat me that Way First, if I eva get such lady then there's no reason cheating
21FC1213 add up anyone for chats
Lol see this one? Dey there make pant dey wear u :p
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by RabboniX(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Men will cheat even if you have a book load of solutions to please them...its takes the grace of God to stay away from cheating,nothing more....
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hope u read this post ;DHope u read this post
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by fuqua: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by ideology(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Things are the way you believe them to be. A thing that seems vague to you might appear real to another person. Some people don't believe in Love while others think it exists. A relationship is what you make of it. To me, in life, there's no perfection because humans, are by nature, imperfect. Thus, nothing we do can be perfect.

But because of the existence of that word 'Perfect', we have to strive as much as we can to experience it. Therefore, the closest form of satisfaction, happiness and contentment, anyone gets in a relationship makes that his/her perfect relationship.

#MY VIEW
one of the most difficult task in life is changing peoples mindset, just like you said some people don't even believe in love, the truth is what they believe works for them, so they keep suffering thinking its normal. anyway just keep doing your best to spread the goodnews, people like you are going places, amen, enjoy your life to the fullest.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by akin33(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
@chikk, u are good. A man as u said, like a dog will nt cheat if he is well takling care of by his wife. Men need 2 tins in ramantic relationship. (1) food (2) curdle (3) sex: sex is a food to a man. 80% of married women deny their husband sex
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
ideology:
one of the most difficult task in life is changing peoples mindset, just like you said some people don't even believe in love, the truth is what they believe works for them, so they keep suffering thinking its normal. anyway just keep doing your best to spread the goodnews, people like you are going places, amen, enjoy your life to the fullest.

THANKS

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
It is simple.
Very simple.
Exercise due diligence before saying YES I DO and ask God for favour to marry the RIGHT MAN and endeavour to treat him WELL as an excellent wife.
That's all.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by lastpage: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special [size=18pt]as if he's the only one man [/size] in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Be everything your man wants.

Hmmmmm.....now l am wondering if you are already cheating on him!

Anyway, good post and most likely you are one of the very "rare" virtuous women still left!

No cheating please! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by jangalova(f): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
cry kiss undecideda man will almost always cheat NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO or WHO YOU ARE. undecideda man will almost always cheat NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO or WHO YOU ARE.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
jangalova: cry kiss undecideda man will almost always cheat NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO or WHO YOU ARE. undecideda man will almost always cheat NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO or WHO YOU ARE.
My thought exactly!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by AdeniyiA(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
---never say 'no' when d 'need' arises (mood compatibility).
--- make your culinary skills superb n second to none.
Tell me wat d hell else a man wants outside
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Flygeriansteve: This sort of insouciant and non-commital attitude is what drives a man cheat

Abegi! Stop looking for an excuse. This type of attitude as you called it is so that I won't kill myself or breakdown when the man is enjoying himself somewhere. I will now sit in one corner crying and refuse to eat. Mtcheeeew!

A man that will cheat will cheat. It all boils down to morals. As Ehinmero said if you like cook champagne and shawarma, do monkey style in bed. It doesn't stop him from cheating.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
poshdiva:

Abegi! Stop looking for an excuse. This type of attitude as you called it is so that I won't kill myself or breakdown when the man is enjoying himself somewhere. I will now sit in one corner crying and refuse to eat. Mtcheeeew!

A man that will cheat will cheat. It all boils down to morals. As Ehinmero said if you like cook champagne and shawarma, do monkey style in bed. It doesn't stop him from cheating.
*chuckles* you know this love?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by gladiator12: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
hiden_conyo: u ain't treatin ur man well dats why he alway cheats on you
Really there are still some men out there that have good, loving wife and they still have eyes for other women outside their home. some men are not just satisfied they always want more. Especially with the notion that the wife is no longer sexy as they were before marriage. Some men can not just control their desires that is why they are easily lured to adultery.
*just my view*
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by kingzik: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thank you for this piece,how I wish my wife can read this.............Any woman who does these will ever win her man.God bless you.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
lagcity:

chei! women have killed us in this world.
its works much faster and it requires little effort

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.