Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (36093 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
lastpage:

Hmmmmm.....now l am wondering if you are already cheating on him!

Anyway, good post and most likely you are one of the very "rare" virtuous women still left!

No cheating please! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

A woman whose father is still alive and/or who also has brothers does not have only her husband as the only man in her life. The difference is in the type of love she showers on them. Now, a woman who gives her man special and adequate attention, AS IF NO OTHER MAN MATTERS(whether family or friend) is who my post is talking about.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by InHim4Him(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Poster. Thank you for writing this timeless truth. Many of the women yapping know they missed something they regret badly. But those upcoming ones can learn to keep their heads out of their foolish clouds if they can learn. Meanwhile, I recommend the Poster for an award.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
poshdiva:

Abegi! Stop looking for an excuse. This type of attitude as you called it is so that I won't kill myself or breakdown when the man is enjoying himself somewhere. I will now sit in one corner crying and refuse to eat. Mtcheeeew!

A man that will cheat will cheat. It all boils down to morals. As Ehinmero said if you like cook champagne and shawarma, do monkey style in bed. It doesn't stop him from cheating.

Preach it Sista.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by ibabz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks Chi. This is lovely.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nellyd(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Men, pls stop cheating. What ever it is dat makes u go after other women, sit ur wife down and dish out those things to her. And ladies, d write up above is worth giving a try. Thanks op.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Well said
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by costan306(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
if u chop egwusi 2dae,try okro 2mao.dats the rule of the game
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
costan306: if u chop egwusi 2dae,try okro 2mao.dats the rule of the game

Yeah. And if your woman chop kpomo today, tomorrow she'll chop beef. Hope you're cool with that?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
costan306: if u chop egwusi 2dae,try okro 2mao.dats the rule of the game

May your rule be applied unto you.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Yeah. And if your woman chop kpomo today, tomorrow she'll chop beef. Hope you're cool with that?

He has no choice than to be cool with it,let his rules work for him.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan:

He has no choice than to be cool with it,let his rules work for him.
our culture isn't in favour of women. A man can sleep wit 7 diff women in a month and be labelled a player while if a woman does same she's seen as a w#or€.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
passionate88: our culture isn't in favour of women. A man can sleep wit 7 diff women in a month and be labelled a player while if a woman does same she's seen as a w#or€.

Does that stop women from doing the do,nooooo!!!,we have a lot of stupid cultures really.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan:

Does that stop women from doing the do,nooooo!!!,we have a lot of stupid cultures really.
men does and brag abt it, telling their friends and even giving him tips on ways to get the same girl he slept wit while some women feel guilt after doin it. Sometimes I do have pity on our female folks. But sometimes they are outrightly WICKED (Jesus!. I don dey type wit correct english, it's a miracle).
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
passionate88: men does and brag abt it, telling their friends and even giving him tips on ways to get the same girl he slept wit while some women feel guilt after doin it. Sometimes I do have pity on our female folks. But sometimes they are outrightly WICKED (Jesus!. I don dey type wit correct english, it's a miracle).

Lol!at typing with correct English.Whether women have the luxury of boasting or not,they both derive maximum utility from extra marital activities.The attitude of the women in a society is a reflection of the character of men therein.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan:

Lol!at typing with correct English.Whether women have the luxury of boasting or not,they both derive maximum utility from extra marital activities.The attitude of the women in a society is a reflection of the character of men therein.
no b only d characters of men, if ur friend go out go shine congo then she tell u wetin she do, talk d truth how u go feel?, wetin go b ur reaction?. U fit even tell her say she don sin make she go confess to God, bt men go wan hear d full gist and d map to get d treasure even if na just once.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
passionate88: no b only d characters of men, if ur friend go out go shine congo then she tell u wetin she do, talk d truth how u go feel?, wetin go b ur reaction?. U fit even tell her say she don sin make she go confess to God, bt men go wan hear d full gist and d map to get d treasure even if na just once.

Seriously, I'm yet to get your gist undecided undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
I ll be honest with you here,if my friend with a cheating husband confesses to me,I ll simply say"e concern una".I don't put my mouth into married people's palaver,but if my single friend should confess,I ll ask for details,after which I ll say"kpachakwara anya gi"(be careful).

As a matter of fact,it really amuses me when I see a couple cheating on themselves,I feel that's a match made in adulterous paradise but when I see the innocent woman/cheating hubby scenerio,I wish I could give him a heart attack while pounding his LovePeddler.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Seriously, I'm yet to get your gist undecided undecided
just jump am pass then
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan: I ll be honest with you here,if my friend with a cheating husband confesses to me,I ll simply say"e concern una".I don't put my mouth into married people's palaver,but if my single friend should confess,I ll ask for details,after which I ll say"kpachakwara anya gi"(be careful).

As a matter of fact,it really amuses me when I see a couple cheating on themselves,I feel that's a match made in adulterous paradise but when I see the innocent woman/cheating hubby scenerio,I wish I could give him a heart attack while pounding his LovePeddler.
what abt innocent hubby/cheating wife scenerio?.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
passionate88: what abt innocent hubby/cheating wife scenerio?.

I feel like mAking the offending condo stick to her cheating whatever.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan:

I feel like mAking the offending condo stick to her cheating whatever.
Good, I hope u mean am o, say u no dey talk am because ppl go c am?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by donaldmac: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
u missed d most important one ... after midnight scene ask him.. '' baby are u satisfied?...... grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
@OP: your points are nice but it would be better to say 'how to make your home happy' than how to prevent him from cheating...

I am assuming that a man is matured enough to lead his home by example. Imagine a CEO saying she would resign because her employees are not working or a principal saying he will come to school late because his teachers are late.

A man should be able to discuss heart to heart with his wife/gal on what he wants to see and feel ib their relationship. 'hey babe, I don't feel pampered or loved, you are not romantic, I don't feel secure or respected' is not too much or too heavy to say.

The only way a man would not cheat is if he believes it's wrong. Apart from that, it's a waste of time. I know couples who believe that cheating is ok as long as he doesn't bring her home. Some women actually pack condoms for their men when they are travelling for infamous business trips.

A man must show himself capable of leading his home by having self control. What example is he setting for his kids? Why do most men cheat secretly if it's natural?

Men are not babies who throw tantrums when things are not going their way. If they are not comfortable with the way they are treated, they should present their points with love and respect.

Marriage is a two way street of give and take. It takes both parties in it to make it work.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by ylaa(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
MEN ARE BORN TO CHEAT. NO MATTER WHAT YOU TELL OR DO TO THEM.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Flygeriansteve: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2013
poshdiva:

Abegi! Stop looking for an excuse. This type of attitude as you called it is so that I won't kill myself or breakdown when the man is enjoying himself somewhere. I will now sit in one corner crying and refuse to eat. Mtcheeeew!

A man that will cheat will cheat. It all boils down to morals. As Ehinmero said if you like cook champagne and shawarma, do monkey style in bed. It doesn't stop him from cheating.
Ok granted it's true that sb who's inclined to cheat will do so no matter what another does to make him act in the the contrary, it still doesn't eliminate the chance of an induced tendency to cheat. One shouldn't constantly drive their spouse/partner up the wall and then cry foul when that partner reaches the breaking point and seeks escape outside. Like someone wise once told me, a problem in a relationship is never solely the fault of one partner, no matter how apparently guilty the one party looks; both are culpable.

Still I'm strongly opposed to cheating and would never justify it but I also think one should make conscious and significant effort to prevent predisposing circumstances.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Flygeriansteve: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2013
@bukatyne. If id seen your post, I would not have bothered to type me. You summed up my opinion.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2013
passionate88: Good, I hope u mean am o, say u no dey talk am because ppl go c am?

Who cares about what people see or don't see ??the worst that could happen is an E fight,I really don't owe anybody here an explanation for my posts.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by gitfmomurla: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2013
Hello,
How is everything with you As I whisper my prayer today I went into search for a trust friendship I picked interest on you when i saw your profile and decided to contact you,I believe God have a purpose.I will be glad if you respond immediately at my email address (healingodion@yahoo.co.uk)I will also tell you more about myself and my pictures please kindly accept my request
wink smiley cheesy
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 20, 2013
bukatyne: @OP: your points are nice but it would be better to say 'how to make your home happy' than how to prevent him from cheating...

I am assuming that a man is matured enough to lead his home by example. Imagine a CEO saying she would resign because her employees are not working or a principal saying he will come to school late because his teachers are late.

A man should be able to discuss heart to heart with his wife/gal on what he wants to see and feel ib their relationship. 'hey babe, I don't feel pampered or loved, you are not romantic, I don't feel secure or respected' is not too much or too heavy to say.

The only way a man would not cheat is if he believes it's wrong. Apart from that, it's a waste of time. I know couples who believe that cheating is ok as long as he doesn't bring her home. Some women actually pack condoms for their men when they are travelling for infamous business trips.

A man must show himself capable of leading his home by having self control. What example is he setting for his kids? Why do most men cheat secretly if it's natural?

Men are not babies who throw tantrums when things are not going their way. If they are not comfortable with the way they are treated, they should present their points with love and respect.

Marriage is a two way street of give and take. It takes both parties in it to make it work.
well said
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2013
byvan:

Who cares about what people see or don't see ??the worst that could happen is an E fight,I really don't owe anybody here an explanation for my posts.
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.