Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible (9242 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo Shares Baby Boy Video,talks Fatherhood Joy. / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Louis007: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
Terry G A.K.A 'Ginjah' or 'Spiritual', the Prolific singer and producer of hit songs like ''Ginger Your Swagger'' speaks on fatherhood. He says fatherhood has changed a whole about him, it has made him more coordinated ,given him a wider view of life and he also said that he has to be more responsible so that his son can be proud of who he is.

When asked if he wanted his son to become a musician like him, he simply responded that he would love him to become a footballer because that was what he wanted for himself but he had no sponsors then so he diverted into music. He said he would go to any length to sponsor his son so he could become one of the greatest footballers to walk the face of the earth.

On his new album titled ''Book Of Ginjah'', he says it has eighteen chapters. He called his 'chapters' instead of tracks. Every chapter shows what he is capable of doing different scopes of music. The album also has 'love songs' on it of which he has done a video of one.

With this new-softer side of Terry G, i wonder what else he has in store for us.

What do you think of this new side to Terry G, do you like it?

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/277165_the-ginjah-master-terry-g-speaks-on-fatherhood-how-it-has-made-him-more-responsible-and-tamed-h
OIL PRINCEE..COM

1 Like

Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by lomaxx: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
I'll be back.
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Akpaife(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ok
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by FineBro(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Madness get level
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Impulse80(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
upon all my struggle cry 5th
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by club12: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Congrats!!!!!!!
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by lomaxx: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
responsible indeed..... 1st to comment. dancing TOPE ALABI

Stop using airtel tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by mimi321(f): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Really Me I hope soooo abet no dey smoke Igbo and allow your child to follow or else we go have father and son mental asylum grin
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by deebrain(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
i watched the love song (i cant remember the name)...it was not bad...i mean not the usual ginger ginger we would know terry-g for.
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by buklan4realyah(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
lomaxx:

*meaning undecided
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by sammmiey1: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ojebi
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by buklan4realyah(f): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
1st ola:

YOU NEED A SLAP TO YOUR FACE embarassed tongue embarassed

for wetin
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Krucifax(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
More responsible?? LOL grin

Okay oo,he clearly did an overtime job

Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ori were ti wa le angry

2 Likes

Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by tellwisdom: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
He is better off D'banj and the rest wack singers we have in Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Responsible indeed. Hahaha.

Aww the baby is cute tho *:-)*
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by adexsimply(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
reminds me of a yoruba adage--ko kin tan lara were ko ma ku pai
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
9ce pix tho, He has to change because he has a learner behind him nw.

He wants his son to be a footballer because he missed d opportunity........*busts into Laffta* LMAO grin grin grin hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy God eeeh Terry G u no go kill me

Illiteracy is a disease *smh* undecided
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by concacid: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
I THINK WITH TIME WE SHALL DRAW CONCLUSION. THANKS.
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by ifeomabernard(f): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
wow dats so cool having a child always brings out the softer side of anyone unless he/she need yabaleft attention nway nice work terry kip it up kiss
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Mamaflex(f): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Who cares undecided
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by uju22(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hmm Terrry d Terry, is really gud to be a father oh for real. I saw one of his quite song waooo it was unlike him, and I ws like wre s dis crazy man now, btfor were
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Itoroetti(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
lomaxx:

Nope,he used mtn
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by saviola77(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
Louis007: Terry G A.K.A 'Ginjah' or 'Spiritual', the Prolific singer and producer of hit songs like ''Ginger Your Swagger'' speaks on fatherhood. He says fatherhood has changed a whole about him, it has made him more coordinated ,given him a wider view of life and he also said that he has to be more responsible so that his son can be proud of who he is.

When asked if he wanted his son to become a musician like him, he simply responded that he would love him to become a footballer because that was what he wanted for himself but he had no sponsors then so he diverted into music. He said he would go to any length to sponsor his son so he could become one of the greatest footballers to walk the face of the earth.

On his new album titled ''Book Of Ginjah'', he says it has eighteen chapters. He called his 'chapters' instead of tracks. Every chapter shows what he is capable of doing different scopes of music. The album also has 'love songs' on it of which he has done a video of one.

With this new-softer side of Terry G, i wonder what else he has in store for us.

What do you think of this new side to Terry G, do you like it?

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/277165_the-ginjah-master-terry-g-speaks-on-fatherhood-how-it-has-made-him-more-responsible-and-tamed-h
OIL PRINCEE..COM
Excuse me?

1 Like

Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Sike(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
I can imagine!
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Inik(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mr Terry G let it reflect in your songs and lifestyle then we will believe you
Re: Terry-G - Fatherhood Tamed And Made Me Responsible by Esinwaju: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
dvdon: 9ce pix tho, He has to change because he has a learner behind him nw.

He wants his son to be a footballer because he missed d opportunity........*busts into Laffta* LMAO grin grin grin hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy God eeeh Terry G u no go kill me

Illiteracy is a disease *smh* undecided
Ok literate, define illiteracy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Before & Now (pic) / Exclusive Interview: I Have Proof Tiwa Was Sleeping With Jazzy, Others- Teebillz / Olamide- Confession Aiye Complet Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.