Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) (1302 Views)

How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / How To Attract Visitors To Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
If you've been churning out fresh posts on your blog, but you're not attracting visitors, it could be due to many reasons. Most of the time, it's because Google isn't ranking your posts prominently or you're not doing enough from your end to promote your posts.

Now, you're about to discover three proven tips for driving traffic to your blog posts, even if Google isn't bringing any visitors. Follow the link below to read the full post:

http://contentmarketingplus.com/how-to-attract-traffic-to-your-blog-posts/
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by marketingtips: 2:56am On Apr 18, 2013
the fastest way is to simply pay for the traffic
and sit back, while the traffic rolls in
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2013
marketingtips: the fastest way is to simply pay for the traffic
and sit back, while the traffic rolls in
I disagree with you. Paying for traffic or SEO will suck big time - sooner or later.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2013
Google doesnt bring visitors to a website.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Google doesnt bring visitors to a website.
If you don't know how, why not simply ask?
I'll explain to you: If you target certain keywords and you attain a high Google ranking for such keywords, your link is shown on the front page of Google's result pages, where Googlers will see it and click on it.
So tell me, in that case, who brings the traffic?
Secondly, if you know how to use Google Analytics very well, check the traffic "sources" for search engine traffic. If you've been getting visits from Google, you'll see Google's name in the list of sources of search engine traffic.
If Google doesn't bring traffic, why is it referred to as a traffic "source" in such cases?
I hope you got it clearly now.
If you want to know how to easily position your posts on Google's front page, ask, and I'll explain to you.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Basic:
If you don't know how, why not simply ask?
I'll explain to you: If you target certain keywords and you attain a high Google ranking for such keywords, your link is shown on the front page of Google's result pages, where Googlers will see it and click on it.
So tell me, in that case, who brings the traffic?
Secondly, if you know how to use Google Analytics very well, check the traffic "sources" for search engine traffic. If you've been getting visits from Google, you'll see Google's name in the list of sources of search engine traffic.
If Google doesn't bring traffic, why is it referred to as a traffic "source" in such cases?
I hope you got it clearly now.
If you want to know how to easily position your posts on Google's front page, ask, and I'll explain to you.

It may interest you to know that I know seo more than u think.
Google does not bring visitors to a website.
It's a good seo expert that brings visitors to a website.
Google search engine relies on good seo to rank a website.
So when you get your on and off page seo correctly, you will rank well in search engines.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

It may interest you to know that I know seo more than u think.
Google does not bring visitors to a website.
It's a good seo expert that brings visitors to a website.
Google search engine relies on good seo to rank a website.
So when you get your on and off page seo correctly, you will rank well in search engines.
Well it doesn't interest me because you don't sound as such. Even if you're an expert at SEO, some monster sites are just almost unshakeable. Why not try toppling wikipedia for any one-word keyword?
Without Google (and other search engines), an SEO expert is useless.
Of course, I'm not disputing the fact the both on-page and off-page factors boost Google rankings. In case you don't know, some keywords attract so little competition that mere on-page optimization will help you rank for them. I can cite instances of such pages that I optimized with only on-page factors and yet are on Google's front page.
If you insist Google doesn't bring visitors, why then are webmasters and bloggers striving to push their websites/blogs to Google's front page?
Which is the most popular search engine, if not Google?
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
My man, google is just a web application. It just that it's more popular than other search engines. If google folds now, search engine optimization will not fold. Google is just an application. When you do ur seo very well without commiting seo sin, you will organicaly rank well.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Without google and other search engines, seo is not useless. Someone will create another search engine web application.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
GraphicsPlus: When you do ur seo very well without commiting seo sin, you will organicaly rank well.
Good you raised that point. Now, I expect you to know that "organically" simply means "on search engines".
So, if ranking organically (on search engines such as Google) is the goal of optimization, would you now agree that Google and other search engines bring traffic?
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Without google and other search engines, seo is not useless. Someone will create another search engine web application.
But the bottom line is that SEARCH ENGINES (WHETHER GOOGLE OR NOT) BRING TRAFFIC. Agreed?
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yes. Without search engines we cant find information. BUT serach engines dont bring visitors, seo brings visitors. search engine is useless until you OPTIMIZE it. Hence, search engine optimization.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Frosti(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Yes. Without search engines we cant find information. BUT serach engines dont bring visitors, seo brings visitors. search engine is useless until you OPTIMIZE it. Hence, search engine optimization.

Dude, you are just walking around in circles.

Search engines like Google and Bing do send traffic to websites, more than 80 percent. After search engines comes social media traffic from sites like Facebook and Twitter.

SEO is the act of optimizing your website for maximum visibility in Search Engine Results Pages(SERPs) and the subsequent resultant traffic from search engines.

How da fucck can you open your mouth and say Google does not send traffic?
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
Google doesnt send traffic to websites. SEO does that. Google is a tool or platform.
If you dont know seo, google cannot rank you. Your site will be seen in search engine like google, but maybe on the 1000th page.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Google doesnt send traffic to websites. SEO does that. Google is a tool or platform.
If you dont know seo, google cannot rank you. Your site will be seen in search engine like google, but maybe on the 1000th page.
Okay, answer this question: SEO sends traffic to websites through what? Is Google/search engines not the answer?
It seems you don't just get the SEO thing. Maybe you start by searching Wikipedia for "Search engine optimization" to start with.
You've got some idea, but you still don't just get some things. And that's very obvious in your posts and argument so far.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
SEO sends traffic to websites through search engine. That is why i said that search engines are like tools or platforms. They are useless until you OPTIMIZE them. Or they will rank you on the 1000th page.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Frosti(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
grin grin

I seriously cant hold my laughter anymore.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Frosti: grin grin

I seriously cant hold my laughter anymore.
Me too. I just realized the truism in the fact that you can't convince someone who's ignorant that he knows nothing. It's like trying to convince a drunk man that he's high.
What amused me is that the guy even told me he knows SEO more than I do.

@Graphicsplus: I've been studying SEO for the past three years. As of present I run four blogs, and they're all doing fine on Google. My latest blog, in the quit smoking niche is attracting traffic from search engines everyday because it's ranking on Google's front page for some target keywords.
I never paid an "SEO expert". I only expended minimal effort.
Have you ever heard of "Long tail keywords?" They're the secret to ranking on Google without serious SEO. Just so you know.
On the web today, Google is king, and that's why everyone wants to get ranked highly. Only Google can send targeted traffic on a consistent basis. So, get it clear bro.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
Google doesnt send traffic to a website, seo does through google search engine tool.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
If u dont do any seo at all, google will stil rank ur page, but definitely not on the first page or second page. If u want to increase ur traffic, u hav to work on certain keywords. If u dont do seo consistently, google will push u down. search engines rely heavily on seo to bring one to the top and thereby drive traffic to his site.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by UncleJJ(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2013
YouTube

LinkedIn

prlog

slide share

pinterest

WordPress

do ur key, research first cool
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by akintayo1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Stop fighting guys, you're all saying the same thing only in different ways.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by maclatunji: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Basic: If you've been churning out fresh posts on your blog, but you're not attracting visitors, it could be due to many reasons. Most of the time, it's because Google isn't ranking your posts prominently or you're not doing enough from your end to promote your posts.

Now, you're about to discover three proven tips for driving traffic to your blog posts, even if Google isn't bringing any visitors. Follow the link below to read the full post:

http://contentmarketingplus.com/how-to-attract-traffic-to-your-blog-posts/

Nicely crafted article. Very professional.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by Basic(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
maclatunji:

Nicely crafted article. Very professional.
Thanks for your kind words. I feel highly encouraged.
Re: How To Attract Visitors To Your Blog Posts (even When Google Doesn't Help) by wisemania(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Basic:
What amused me is that the guy even told me he knows SEO more than I do.
He nava sed dat,he sed dat "it may intrest u 2 kw dat he knowz SEO more than u think" he knowz

Basic:
@Graphicsplus: I've been studying SEO for the past three years. As of present I run four blogs, and they're all doing fine on Google. My latest blog, in the quit smoking niche is attracting traffic from search engines everyday because it's ranking on Google's front page for some target keywords.
I never paid an "SEO expert". I only expended minimal effort.
Have you ever heard of "Long tail keywords?" They're the secret to ranking on Google without serious SEO. Just so you know.
On the web today, Google is king, and that's why everyone wants to get ranked highly. Only Google can send targeted traffic on a consistent basis. So, get it clear bro.
SMH....ur pix on ur blog is damn funny....cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Website Url For Free Review & Traffic On PriceinNgeria.com / Looking For A Good Artist For A Collaboration / New Yahoo Offer $1.99 For Domain (1st Year Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.