Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) (2636 Views)

2007 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Available Forsale(thumbstart-navigation Screen) / Superclean Tokunbo 2008 Model Honda Accord With Navigation System / Sold!!!!!!---Toks 04 Honda Accord With Leda And Navi Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
FEATURES
2004 Honda Accord EX (Fullest Option)
Engine: V6 engine
Factory Fitted A.C
Transmission: Automatic
Low Fuel Consumption
Technology Injection Engine
Steering Control
Leather Seats
Factor Alloy Wheels
Power Steering
Driver Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Power Locks
6 Loader Cd player/Fm/Am stereo
Power Windows
Power Locks
Navigation Screen/Voice command System
Last Price: 1.150 million
Very Clean, No Body work, No dent...

Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by rexana: 5:05am On Apr 18, 2013
I will pay 900k for this car
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
the last price is 1.1 million naira if you are interested, interested buyers should call me on 07058136018.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by mmakwe(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
hi, wots the mileage? any pics of the interior? cheers
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Bump
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by solopumpy: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
can it fly for 900k? 08032202464 is my number
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
No, the last price is 1.1 million naira, this ride is 2004 and not 2003.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by mmakwe(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
hi, please send me ur email address. cheers.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by bcy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
more of the interior pixs and of the engine. Will pay 1m after inspection.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
My email address is richarddonker45@yahoo.com
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
email me and I will send u the interior photos, the last price is 1.1 million naira. You can come for inspection, Thanks.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by mmakwe(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hi. I sent you an email. Pls respond in earnest. Thx.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ok, I will check my email and reply, Thanks.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by Redstone(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
900K, lets close the deal on Wednesday. 07037159669.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
No deal with 900k, see more pictures of the interiors.

Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
1.1 million is the last price, was registered November, not long ago.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by Boyce11: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Can You post the engine pics
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2013
Serious buyers should call and visit me at home, I am not ready to showcase this ride door to door. Still available for serious buyers only.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2013
still available for serious buyers, come along with your mechanic and check what you are buying. I don't hawk my ride, serious buyer can visit and then we discuss, inspect and arrange for all needed documents for change of ownership after a successful conclusion.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
going..... smiley
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2013
bump
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by Redstone(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2013
Text your number to me let me call you for a chat on this final price. 08059519000
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
You can call me here 07058136018.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by boban007: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
buyers beware.met with this guy and agreed to buy this car.we got to the bank and he said i wasted his time.that he needed to see someone in ikeja for 20mins.he left me in the bank for 3hrs.i kept on calling but he refused to pick.when it was 3pm,he called back that he was tired dat the transaction should hold another day.i was in opebi and he was on medical road,just 3mins drive.he refused to come back.when it was 5pm,he called back and asked if i was still interested,i said yes.he said ok,first thing tomorrow morning.the next day he called at 7am dat we should meet at d bank.i was at the bank from 8am to 12pm this idiot refused to pick my call and never showed up.that was when it dawned on me dat somethign is wrong somewhere.i guess its a stolen car,if not why was he evading payment or because i told him to go get all d relevant documents.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
You are a thief, buyers came to see me and am very much legitimate, if you think am selling the car as a hungry man then you must be a fool, I might decide not to sell it again and I will keep it. I was with a buyer at local airport, Ikeja and we agreed on the price, he even offered to make a deposit but I refused because I am legitimate and not a hungry person like yourself. You and your wife tried to snatch my car by delaying the payment and asking me to come to your house and collect my money.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
I brought all documents, I even showed it to your wife. You think am a criminal like yourself? anyone interested in buyer the ride will come with a policeman to inspect the documents, I can as well drive the car to the police headquarter at ikeja and we will conclude the business there, the commissioner of police in lagos state knows me very well and I can even transact the business in his office to show how legitimate i am, this criminal wanted to snatch my car from me, we had an appointment by 8:00AM at shoprite ikeja, himself and his wife delayed the payment, I even drove the wife to my house to get the custom papers and all other papers, when we got to the bank I waited and waited, the wife kept promising me that her husband is coming with the payment for more than 2 hours, i was very angry and left so they won't think am a hungry man who is interested in selling the car by all means. MR. CRIMINAL, i was with a very decent man some days back at local airport, an ibo man who knows about business, he checked the car and got all the details of the car and I even booked an appointment with him in my house, he offered to make a deposit and hold the original papers but i refused, if am a criminal like yourself i will give him the papers and collect the deposit then take off. I have done several business on nairaland and i have a good record. I bought a Chrysler PT cruiser on nairaland and as well sold it on nairaland, i will sell this car to a reasonable and decent person and not someone like yourself Mr. @boban 007. You are a crook, a car snatcher and dubious human being who is on the internet trying to defraud people on nairaland.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by boban007: 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
u need not lie.we agreed to meet at gtbank opebi.u filled a local transfer form.i wanted to do transfer from my bank to ur bank ecobank.they told me d money wont reflect in ur account till next day.in order not to discourage u,i decided to withdraw cash and offered to pay it into ur account but u said u needed to see someone owing u on medical road ikeja.i waited in d bank till close of d day.u then forwarded a text message that the transaction should take place next day.ve got proof.by 5pm u called to say we should meet at the bank next day.on the said day u called at 7.24am dat u were on ur way to the bank.i got there by 8am and started calling ur no.u refused to pick,then u switched off ur phone only to on it around 12.30pm.i called severally for another 2hrs before drawing my conclusion.what stops u from saying ure no more interested or worst still dat uve sold d car.dat would ve put everything to rest.when i sent a text to you eventually dat i ve a feeling dat the car was stolen,u said i should come to ur house.if u had apologised to me for the stress and time wastage i would ve kept my thoughts to myself.but ve never experienced such a rude attitude all my life.ure not cultured and very disrespectful.u need deliverance.im sure ure not the owner of d car.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2013
u must be a stupid man, u fool. If you need the car and you want to pay cash then you can visit me at the police headquarters for the payment and know if the car is a stolen car or not, the commissioner of police lagos state knows me very well, I am a respectful person but you and your wife wanted to take an advantage thinking that am selling the car out of hunger, I don't use this car always, I don't even have the time to drive it. I have a car that I use always and I decided to sell this car just to clear (Custom Duty) some of my cars at the port coming from the United States. My friend, to know my worth let's meet at the customs office (FOU), Ikeja on Monday morning and I will introduce you to the custom controller, you think am a hunger man because I respected you and brought the car to meet you in person. I wanted to sell the car myself because if i give it to my mechanic he's going to increase the price and delay the sales, i brought the car to you in ikeja and we spent more than 1 hour testing it, you drove it yourself and tested it OK. Even if you come with double of the amount I will not sell it to you, am not a car dealer, I import cars for my personal use. I have done a lot of business on nairaland land, I bought my Chrysler PT cruiser 2004 model here on Nairaland and I paid the very day I inspected the car, I did not drive it round until I made the payment. You can contact BizBooks here on nairaland and ask him or go through this page, https://www.nairaland.com/496645/sold-sold-2004-pt-cruiser
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by richardame(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2013
I paid cash the very day I inspected the Chrysler, I am a legitimate businessman and I don't tolerate nonsense, I have a serious buyer for this Honda and I will not disturb him until I receive the payment from him and hand over the car keys to him, our transaction is transparent, all documents for the honda is available, all of it and the buyer is coming with a full payment.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by ziccoit: 2:37am On Apr 27, 2013
What is all this image laundering strategy about? If you know Commissioner/comptroller then what does that translate to. If you don't wanna sell the care no more tell the man outrightly and stop all this strange talks.
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by jaazykane: 2:59am On Apr 27, 2013
is the car still avilable
Re: Registered 2004 Honda Accord With Navigation Screen (full Option) by nobd: 3:09am On Apr 27, 2013
wuper vag k can v 4.8 support Comprehensive model, support the great majority of VW,Audi,Skoda model.http://www.nobd2.com/super-vag-k-can-v4-8.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Used Toyota Camry 2.0 (3x) Automatic Drive @ #400k / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2005 Toyota Camry Leather, @ N920k / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2014 Honda Accord With 20,000km

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.