Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story (919 Views)

The Nigeria God Must Be Crazy! / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / One More Reason Why You Shouldnt Bother To Praise God. *MUST READ* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by 5hamkhan(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nothing is Impossible to God...

A young man working in the army was constantly humiliated because he believed in God.

One day the captain decided to humiliate him before the troops.

He called the young man and said: Young man, take the key and go and park the Jeep in front.

The young man replied: I can not drive!

The captain said: But then ask your assistance from God! Shows us that He exists!

The young man took the key and walked to the vehicle, praying the whole time...

As a result he parked the Jeep to the place PERFECTLY well as the captain wanted.

The young man came out of the jeep and saw them all crying.

They all said together: We want to serve your God!

The young soldier was astonished, he wanted to know what was going on?

CAPTAIN was crying, and then he opened the hood of the jeep showing the young man that the car had no engine.

Then the boy said: See? This is the God I serve, the God who gives life to what does not exist. You may think there are things that still impossible.

If you believe in GOD Hit The LIKE BUTTON And Type Yes

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by inspiredbyGOD(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
^^^ This story is an obvious lie. It doesn't really help your cause (getting likes that is).
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by 5hamkhan(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
hmm! What do im gonna do with likes? Can i eat them?
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by Darlenebabe: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
God is not a man dat he should fail, neither d son of man dat he should come to pass. like
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by dorox(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
This story is a miserable fail.
Did you even bother to read it before hitting the submit button?
I would be very surprised if you get a single like.
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
This is a story for cavemen lol
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by 5hamkhan(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
do u think anything is impossible to God?
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
5hamkhan: do u think anything is impossible to God?

To be honest, nothing is possible.
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by 5hamkhan(m): 3:05am On Apr 18, 2013
yeah, thats what i wanna prove
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by inspiredbyGOD(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2013
5hamkhan: hmm! What do im gonna do with likes? Can i eat them?
I don't know, why don't you tell me what you want to do with them. I'm sure you typed this at the conclusion of your dubious story.
5hamkhan: If you believe in GOD, Hit the LIKE BUTTON
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by Kay17: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2013
At least the christian God created everything out of nothing.
Re: Nothing Is Impossible To God ~ Must Read Story by 5hamkhan(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Since The Beginning Of Man's Existness All The Gods Are Hidden. / Be Mindful That One Day, You’ll Stand Before The Monarch Of The Universe / Symbolic Significance Of Rosh Hashanah AKA Feast Of Trumpets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.