Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Website to Get Info on uk or Us University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Website to Get Info on uk or Us University (1211 Views)

Beyoncé, Rihanna Courses To Be Offered In US University / Nigerian Girl Best Master Degree Graduate In US University. / Nigerian Oil Tycoon Donates $1m To US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website to Get Info on uk or Us University by dasa: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2008
greeting people.

how can i get information on uk and us universities. tution, admission requirements etc.
if their is any such site please post on the reply. its stressful enquiring from the schools directly.
thanks.
Re: Website to Get Info on uk or Us University by apsoinvest(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2008
hello,
there is nothing to worry about, just go to any search engine that you know and type in the informations as follows:
Information websites of UK universities. then press enter and find out the great result. please preferably use www.google.com
www.yahoo.com
www.ask.com
www.search.com

they will hep you
Re: Website to Get Info on uk or Us University by blackpro: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2008
hi dasa
are you considering going for your undergraduate or graduate program in the US?
well, if it is graduate program, i maybe able to give you the necessary guide

u can go to my thread on preparing for gmat and graduate studies in the US or u can shoot me an email- blackpro2000 at gmail dot come

pls be more specific so that u can get good advice
Re: Website to Get Info on uk or Us University by eiete(f): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2008
For Schools in the US check this website http://www.50states.com/college

While for the UK www.ucas.com/studyuk/index.html

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Msc Program / MAdonna University, Okija 2009 Post Ume Date Is Out / Sbrs Funtua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.