Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior (850 Views)

IMAM OF MOSQUE IN AFRICA AND 8 OF HIS FOLLOWERS RISK ALL TO ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD / Who Was Abraham Refering To As Lord In Genesis 18 / Father Zakaria Botros Claims Christ As Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior by sammmiey1: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
A man of 32 years, was smoking, while
smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some
smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a
horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic
After the construction of Titanic, a reporter
asked him how safe the Titanic would be.
With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can
sink it'
The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic
Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
She was visited by Billy Graham during a
presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to
preach to her.

After hearing what the Preacher had to say,
she said:
'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her
apartment
Bon Scott (Singer)
The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his
1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way,

down the highway to hell'.
On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was
found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)
In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk,
went to pick up a friend.....
The mother accompanied her to the car and
was so worried about the drunkenness of
her friends and she said to the daughter
holding her hand, who was already seated in
the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect
You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In
The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full
'
Hours later, news came by that they had been
involved in a fatal accident, everyone had
died, the car could not be recognized what
type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the
trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk
could have remained intact. To their surprise,
inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none
was broken Christine Hewitt (Jamaican
Journalist & entertainer) said the Bible (Word
of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond
recognition in her motor vehicle.
Many more important people have forgotten
that there is no other name that was given so
much authority as the name of Jesus.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and rise
again, and he is still alive....
'Jesus'
I have done my part by sharing this with you,
Jesus said 'If you are embarrassed about me,
I will also be embarrassed about you before
my father.' Just repeat this prayer and
see how God moves!!
'Lord, I love you and I need you, come into my
heart, and bless me, my family, my home, and
my friends, in Jesus' name. Amen.'

1 Like

Re: For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Good evening Sam,

I am quite intrigued by the OP. I have just 2 questions for you:

Do you think it is possible for someone to reject Christ and even God because the individual in his heart sincerely believes that Christians are wrong?

If you think it is possible, do you believe that the individual who sincerely holds the above position would automatically merit hell because he rejected Christ?

Thank you!
Re: For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior by sammmiey1: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
striktlymi: Good evening Sam,

I am quite intrigued by the OP. I have just 2 questions for you:

Do you think it is possible for someone to reject Christ and even God because the individual in his heart sincerely believes that Christians are wrong?

If you think it is possible, do you believe that the individual who sincerely holds the above position would automatically merit hell because he rejected Christ?

Thank you!
ofcos pagans are ubiquitous,dey don't believe God's existence,av had encounter with a number of dem u can prolly get them convinced of their vicious assertion dat God does not exist.
Re: For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
samm_miey: ofcos pagans are ubiquitous,dey don't believe God's existence,av had encounter with a number of dem u can prolly get them convinced of their vicious assertion dat God does not exist.

Well sir 3 things came up from your post...

1) Pagans actually believe in God..only that they have a number of them and they are not happy cause the Abrahamic God will not accept any other God but himself.

2) This actually is a consequence of (1) above, they believe in the existence of Gods;

3) You haven't answered the questions I asked!

1 Like

Re: For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior by sammmiey1: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Well sir 3 things came up from your post...

1) Pagans actually believe in God..only that they have a number of them and they are not happy cause the Abrahamic God will not accept any other God but himself.

2) This actually is a consequence of (1) above, they believe in the existence of Gods;

3) You haven't answered the questions I asked!
I beg to differ dey don't,an individual once told me human beings are like TV sets,when they die,TV turns off and can never be powered on again.I gues dia major conviction is God is nver in existence dt everytin is mere mirage!..so pathetic
Re: For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
samm_miey: I beg to differ dey don't,an individual once told me human beings are like TV sets,when they die,TV turns off and can never be powered on again.I gues dia major conviction is God is nver in existence dt everytin is mere mirage!..so pathetic

That means you don't know what paganism is about and you still have not answered the first two questions I asked you.

1 Like

Re: For Pagans Here That Have Declined To Accept Jesus As Lord & Personal Savior by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
OP Are you trying to blackmail, threaten and scare me with death?

I AM A FULL-BLOODED TRIBESMAN! DEATH DOESNT SCARE ME.

It is life that scares me, because you never know what to expect tomorrow. .

all you xtians think of is materialism. you have left the path of Spiritualism. THis is why your religions are so hollow. THey have degenrated into a book of guidelines, laws, morality and horror stories.
Spirituality content is 0 .

(1) (Reply)

Praise And Prayer Which One Is More Powerful? / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Is It Wrong To Toast A Girl In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.