Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger (873 Views)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger by Afriface: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Do Not Blame Anyone For My Death, He Said in His Suicide Note and Added Instructions for Burial

This 71yrs Older man fell for filthy tricks of a younger woman who flirted with him and lead him by the nose only to suck him dry out of money but give him nothing in return –. It took me way less than that to have the bitches figured out.

Unless it’s the old age that messed with him and wiped out all gathered knowledge from his brain. Either way – very sad. Worst thing is – your average gold digger won’t even feel distressed that she directly contributed to the death of another person. Ruining lives is pretty much in their work description so she’ll just turn around and look for another life to ruin.

Pedro Rosales Muñoz abandoned everything he had in his home town of Tulanzingo in Hidalgo and moved to Tapachula where he opened a taco stand to start a new live with the woman who cheated him into falling for her. Soon enough it became clear that she’s lied to him this whole time only wanted to milk the last penny out of the old man.

Read Complete Story and Photos at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/71-year-old-hanged-himself-over-young.html
Re: 71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger by baby124: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ruthless people in the business of scamming. Na wa! His weak heart couldnt take it. The world is not smiling anymore. Everyone is desperate. People have to be careful who they let in. May old papi rest in peace.
Re: 71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger by jeffizy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Same way our yahoo boys ruin lives too.
The woman no try at all.
I believe strongly in karma!
Re: 71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger by baby124: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
jeffizy: Same way our yahoo boys ruin lives too.
The woman no try at all.
I believe strongly in karma!

Yes, its really terrible. The victims of scams. This is why when some people are going through some things in their lives, they start to blame everyone else. Not remembering what they had done in the past. What is it worth to live big when young, but die worse that a pauper

1 Like

Re: 71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger by jeffizy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
what i dont understand is how some people fall flat and hopelessly in love to the point of loosing their senses.

While i don't believe in holding back in love,
i strongly think he should have gone a long way in the relationship before getting so soft hearted!

Orun re o , baba oyinbo.
Re: 71 Year Old Hanged Himself Over Young Lady Gold Digger by baby124: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
jeffizy: what i dont understand is how some people fall flat and hopelessly in love to rhe point of loosing their senses.
While i don't believe in holding back in love, i strongly think he should have gone a long way in the relationship before getting so soft hearted!
Orun re o , baba oyinbo.

May you never meet a manipulator. Especially in old age when you just need company. Some people are so good at manipulating. They can put their life problems on your head. In love, trying to help, one can get in trouble. Women are very good at this, sad to say.

(1) (Reply)

... / Should Couples Have Same Or Different Bedroom(s)? / Ten Reasons To Stop Thinking About People Who Dislike You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.