Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out (31168 Views)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
The University of Benin uniben postgraduate school has published an advertisement announcing the commencement of applications for admission into post-graduate programmes offered by the institution in the 2013/2014 academic session. Interested persons are by this informed that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree and Ph.D in the various Faculties/Schools/Institutes of the University of Benin.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: GENERAL
Candidates are to purchase application scratch cards for the sum of N11,500.00 at the Under listed Banks:
Wema Bank PLC – Uniben Branch,Benin City
Zenith Bank PLC – Uniben Branch,Benin City
Access Bank PLC – Uniben Branch,Benin City
First Bank PlC – Ugbowo-Lagos Road, Benin City
The form printed out must be clearly filled with all information required, and sent to the Uniben Website, http://uniben-kofa.waeup.org.
The documents that you will find on the Website are, application, referee, acknowledgement card and Transcript request forms. Any form not properly filled will not be treated. All application processes must be completed by May, 2013.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
All candidates are to purchase scratch card for N750.00 to access admission status. Those admitted are to purchase clearance scratch cards for N14,500.00 and ICT scratch of N5,000.00. All documents must be printed out for verification. Post
Graduate Development fee of N10,000.00 must be paid before candidates will be cleared.
All scratch cards for admission procedure should be purchased from the under listed Banks:
Wema Bank PLc;
Uniben Branch – All Postgraduate (P/T)
progammes
First Bank PLc;
Ugbowo-Lagos Rd Branch – All Postgraduate (F/T) progammes. G.O. OGBOGHODO (Mrs)
Registrar For details of the Application procedure, Admission Requirements, Duration of Programmes (full-time and part-time), Transcripts, specializations according to faculties, click on the link below to download the document in PDF format >>DOWNLOAD Full 2013/2014 UNIBEN POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION ADVERTISEMENT<< For those interested in the Post Graduate programmes for Accounting only click here for more information
NOTE: Application closes May 2013

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by cindayat05(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thats great lets keep the tread alive

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by blinkz4real: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
nyce one........if i aply nw wen will session begins. Anybdy wt idea?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Vicktor2015(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2013
blinkz4real: nyce one........if i aply nw wen will session begins. Anybdy wt idea?
next year January
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2013
I noticed the site is not working... I just hope they fix it as soon as possible
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by cindayat05(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2013
What is happening tried applying it's saying outside application period
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2013
cindayat05: What is happening tried applying it's saying outside application period
I believe they are still working on the site... Lets keep our fingers crossed. As at on thursday last week, when i accessed the site, all i saw there was 2011 & 2012 application. Then, on saturday, work was done on the site and then ''2013 application'' was added.... So i think they are still working on it
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
Hurray!!! The site ''http://uniben-kofa.waeup.org'' is fully functional now. You can now apply for the 2013/2014 postgraduate degree..... I wish you all the best.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by erul: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
is there no pgd prog in chem eng for HND holders this year?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by carmelion(f): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
Please does anyone know how much is their school fees?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
erul: is there no pgd prog in chem eng for HND holders this year?
There is
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by carmelion(f): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Please has anyone applied yet?

And who knows if we can pay online?,I can't come to Benin now.

Your answers would be helpful.smiley
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by aduhube: 5:59am On Apr 25, 2013
how much is uniben post graduate school fees for science courses?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by kapela3: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2013
I applied and paid online with my Atm card. I completed the online data form but still can't access transcript request form and reference form.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by carmelion(f): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2013
kapela3: I applied and paid online with my Atm card. I completed the online data form but still can't access transcript request form and reference form.

Please Can I use any banks' ATM or there is a specified one?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by kapela3: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
Yes...you can use any ATM... i paid with a Verve card.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by anitaaliu: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
kapela3: I applied and paid online with my Atm card. I completed the online data form but still can't access transcript request form and reference form.

Hello plz I want to apply too. Did u upload any of ur certs on d site while applying? And as for the transcript form, is it on d form ur sch will fill ur result details or its jst a letter to ur sch 4d transcript itself?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Mcdee13: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2013
for d referee form i think u only get that from d PG school cos it is not online for now unless may be the school upload it later. U dont need to disturb urself on the transcript. What u just need to do is to contact ur former institution and request for sending ur academic transcript to the secretary, school of postgraduate studies, UNIBEN.
Much regards
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by upengineer: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
@Mcdee13,
or any other informed member of the forum, do one need to submit photocopies of credentials after online application?
After submission online, is there a need to submit photocopies of credentials and what are those documents needed
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Akembe: 6:00am On Apr 30, 2013
I am also interested in applying for the Master of Laws programme of Uniben. However, may someone pls help inform if one must travel to Benin to purchase the application scratch card. Is it possible to use any ATM card to pay the N11, 000 scratch card fee?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Mcdee13: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2013
As for the credentials, all applicants need to submit that. For now the pg school have not started collecting it. U need to photocopies all ur certs and also u need to submit ur completed referee form and ur print outs.
For those who wants to apply, u can use any atm provided it is internet supported. I think master card will be better.
Regards!
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2013
I αм applying ₣ǑƦ mycology/plant pathogen. Are W̶̲̥̅ξ going †☺∞°◦°° write an entrance examination? I αм applying ₣ǑƦ mycology/plant pathogen. Are W̶̲̥̅ξ going †☺∞°◦°° write an entrance examination? I αм applying ₣ǑƦ mycology/plant pathogen. Are W̶̲̥̅ξ going †☺∞°◦°° write an entrance examination?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by charlisco(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2013
for the online processing of

For more recent update on how u can pay for the form online, process, avoid error during the filling of the form visit
charlisco..com for how to or click here
Time duration: everything done within 20min
remain bless
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by cindayat05(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2013
charlisco: for the online processing of

For more recent update on how u can pay for the form online, process, avoid error during the filling of the form visit
remain bless
Please you should know this thread is not for jambites,i believe anybody that can access the internet can easily process this form online.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by youthofnaija: 5:48pm On May 02, 2013
pls can u give a step by step procedure of how u applied. For d sake of those of us who dont knw to go abt it. Pls ur prompt reply ll rlli b appreciated
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2013
The referee's form has been uploaded. To download it, follow this link https://uniben.waeup.org:443/applicants/pgft2013

Goodluck
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by GBSS: 6:39pm On May 02, 2013
halo house. I was trying to pay through my verve card, and it was telling me payment failed that i have exceeded withdrawal limit. How can i pay correctly...
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Ghideourn(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2013
Pls can a third class holder apply
charlisco: for the online processing of

remain bless
Pls can a third class holder apply
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 03, 2013
Masters of Business Administration (MBAFT) is it an executive MBA??.....that is can someone proceed wit a Phd after it?? Because i see they also have Msc Human Resource, Operation Management n Global Business Management.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by anitaaliu: 3:36pm On May 03, 2013
Mcdee13: for d referee form i think u only get that from d PG school cos it is not online for now unless may be the school upload it later. U dont need to disturb urself on the transcript. What u just need to do is to contact ur former institution and request for sending ur academic transcript to the secretary, school of postgraduate studies, UNIBEN.
Much regards
Thnks a lot. I hv completed mine waiting for submission day
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by youthofnaija: 6:35pm On May 03, 2013
anitaaliu:
Thnks a lot. I hv completed mine waiting for submission day
Hi Anita, pls wat type of ATM card did u use for ur payment.... Can Verve card be used? Pls ur prompt reply ll really b appreciated. Thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2013
Notice Notice Notice!!!
The closing date for the Uniben postgraduate application is NO LONGER 30th of June as earlier stated on the application site. Its now 1st of June........... Pls take note....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) / Ilesanmi Adesida, First African To Head University of Illinois, Public Ivy in US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.