Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out (31170 Views)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by gmolen(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2013
Rich4god: Plz, when is the deadline for the submission of transcript.
From what they stated on the pg advert guideline, transcripts should get to the secretary of pg not latter than 8 weeks of the publication of the notice.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 7:21am On May 30, 2013
carmelion: I also heard some departments would write exam.I am sure of business Admin and Management.Almost everyone wants an MBA,so they would use that exam to reduce crowd and make money too.This is naija.I also heard Engineering will write.I saw a lady when she bought the past question paper.I forgot to ask her how much.

Please do not relax waiting for the admission letter to enter your mail box.This is Nigeria o,do your thing.If you know anybody that make things faster,the better.
whichh school did u do ur degree neva knw u r doing ur pst in benin o
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by roga: 8:24pm On May 30, 2013
Pls help me out, am trying to upload my pic and is not coming up. Its just 9.6kb. Urgent plsssssss
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ishigawa(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2013
Hello House,
I work in benin, and I've successfully applied online for the PG MBA fulltime. I had delays in getting my trancripts sorted out from my school. But finally it got ready today(thursday 30th may). I had to ask my sister to collect it from my school registrar and send it to me through a bus driver(since I couldn't risk further delays and their lackadaisial approach). With just friday left before the deadline, please I need advice on the best,efficient, fastest reliable and acceptable way to get the transcripts to UNIBEN PG office from the city Of benin WITHIN SAMEDAY (friday 31st May)

I've been considering taking it there myself, using NIPOST or the "expensive" DHL/other courier services. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by vanderser: 6:44am On May 31, 2013
Why don't you tell her to send it through any transporter eg ( the young,agofure)that travels from your state to benin.) Can I still apply today. Pls do I need to forward my transcript since I schooled in benin)
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2013
ishigawa: Hello House,
I work in benin, and I've successfully applied online for the PG MBA fulltime. I had delays in getting my trancripts sorted out from my school. But finally it got ready today(thursday 30th may). I had to ask my sister to collect it from my school registrar and send it to me through a bus driver(since I couldn't risk further delays and their lackadaisial approach). With just friday left before the deadline, please I need advice on the best,efficient, fastest reliable and acceptable way to get the transcripts to UNIBEN PG office from the city Of benin WITHIN SAMEDAY (friday 31st May)

I've been considering taking it there myself, using NIPOST or the "expensive" DHL/other courier services. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
i'm so sory 4 ds advise, pls kindly contact ur schl let them send it, u can arange with them so that they can make it tday. Gudluck
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2013
roga: Pls help me out, am trying to upload my pic and is not coming up. Its just 9.6kb. Urgent plsssssss
pls make sure d format is corect and try again and if it doesn't work, try another pspt. It wil work
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by carmelion(f): 8:45am On May 31, 2013
I think transripts MUST be sent by your school to ascertain genuinty.

Any other medium ,I fear will not be accepted.

If not people can easily forge transripts,give themselves better result.Who no like first class?

Pray and find out if there is room for later submission.theee is always a way around these things.Get close to anybody working there,that might help.That's the best that can happen.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by vanderser: 8:56am On May 31, 2013
Please is it to late if I apply today
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2013
vanderser: Please is it to late if I apply today
i dnt tink it's late cos we ar stil in may
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by roga: 12:32pm On May 31, 2013
i've been trying to pay with verve card, but am finding it difficult maybe its d server, pls is there anyone who pay using verve card give d details pls
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by kapela3: 12:43pm On May 31, 2013
@ vanderser. It,s a very simple process. Since you have the transcript, take it to a relaible courier provider like dhl or Ems speedpost. You will be given a form to fill. In the sender's section, write Exams and Records Unit,followed by the name of ur institution and address. In the receiver's section, write the secretary, school of postgraduate studies, University of Benin, Benin city, Edo state.
Most schools don't post the transcripts on behalf of students.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by roga: 12:50pm On May 31, 2013
'kapela pls i read here u use a verve card pls am having difficulty. need your help
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by roga: 1:13pm On May 31, 2013
seems no one is coming to my rescue, nna na wa o
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ishigawa(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2013
kapela3: @ vanderser. It,s a very simple process. Since you have the transcript, take it to a relaible courier provider like dhl or Ems speedpost. You will be given a form to fill. In the sender's section, write Exams and Records Unit,followed by the name of ur institution and address. In the receiver's section, write the secretary, school of postgraduate studies, University of Benin, Benin city, Edo state.
Most schools don't post the transcripts on behalf of students.

God bless you. That was exactly what I resorted to. I went to the post office opposite the campus gate, and used the EMS speedpost service. Infact, the postmen were gone for the day, but someone else offered to take it there for me. My transcripts are genuine and officially sealed, and stamped by my School Registrar(Exams and Records). But I am certain that I wouldn't make the deadline if I'd waited for them to post it themselves.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 31, 2013
see this

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by vanderser: 4:12pm On May 31, 2013
I guess the site has heavy traffic. I also just got mine today and want to wait till maybe 8pm.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by vanderser: 4:14pm On May 31, 2013
I was told that I don't need to process my transcript since I graduated from the university of benin
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by peejay4vision(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2013
after filling the form i cant go to next and make payment can someone help me out.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2013
peejay4vision: after filling the form i cant go to next and make payment can someone help me out.
the payment section is just below d form now or if u've saved ur info u cn go bak and reload d page and try again
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2013
roga: i've been trying to pay with verve card, but am finding it difficult maybe its d server, pls is there anyone who pay using verve card give d details pls
although i did nt use verve but make sure u're using ur pin, d 1 u normaly witdraw wt, if it ddnt work then try witdraw 4rm atm den try again otherwise contact ur bank
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by roga: 8:02pm On May 31, 2013
@babasewen, I later did it, am very grateful.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by jacksinou: 8:18pm On May 31, 2013
i graduated with 2:2 from unizik.2.47 can i be admitted into a masters program chemical engineering.2.4 above is 2:2
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2013
roga: @babasewen, I later did it, am very grateful.
my pleasure bro
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by vanderser: 10:50pm On May 31, 2013
Just did mine now. Msc
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by lorddannie: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hi Forumites, can someone help with info on where to get the past questions for MSc accounting entrance examination of UNIBEN. I'm currently in Benin. Thanks.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by carmelion(f): 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
lorddannie: Hi Forumites, can someone help with info on where to get the past questions for MSc accounting entrance examination of UNIBEN. I'm currently in Benin. Thanks.

Go straight to Uniben,ask for their postgraduate buliding.Tell the receptionist you want to buy past question paper.She will sell it to you.

Sorry,but I don't know how much it goes for.All the best!
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by kcpumpin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
babasewen: my pleasure bro
Thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
am very sure my sch wil delay transcript..... pls, any past question on msc operation mgt? are they writing exam?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Mcdee13: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
msc accounting as well as as msc operations management applicants dont write exams. Shortlistings r done based on ur past academic records as adjudge by ur transcript. It is only MBA and MBF applicants that are usually examined!
Goodluck!!
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by lorddannie: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
carmelion:

Go straight to Uniben,ask for their postgraduate buliding.Tell the receptionist you want to buy past question paper.She will sell it to you.

Sorry,but I don't know how much it goes for.All the best!
thanks alot
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by lorddannie: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mcdee13: msc accounting as well as as msc operations management applicants dont write exams. Shortlistings r done based on ur past academic records as adjudge by ur transcript. It is only MBA and MBF applicants that are usually examined!
Goodluck!!
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) / Ilesanmi Adesida, First African To Head University of Illinois, Public Ivy in US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.