Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? (4649 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Fat And Curvy Or Slim And Sexy / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 18, 2013
I've been out of the game for a while but since got back into the game to get the "corrosion" of my rustiness... I just kind of noticed a new trend about voluptuous and curvy girls(not fat but those chics who're blessed abundantly in the right places).. They're kind of easy to chirpse and speech, than your average normal chic...

Is it because they have got a higher sex drive, or they naturally feel more confident around the opposite sex due of the volume of guys that accost them?

Hey, I'm just trying to understand the science and mathematics behind this unorthodox phenomenon...

PS: don't judge me, I never really paid that much attention to the semantics in the art-of-chirpsing back when I was deep in the game... Perhaps, I'm much more older now due to my long break and that has made me more attentive to the behaviours of the opposite sex..
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by IZUKWU(m): 2:32am On Apr 18, 2013
Am also interested in your findings,when you find out come and tell me also.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 2:40am On Apr 18, 2013
very true

I have observed girls with big booty are more promiscuous than their non-booty counter-pants

thats Y i am glad i got a flat yansh cool

girls with big boo.ty fantasize many guys hitting it from the back,

thats y SA girls are h0rny as Bleep due to their big yansh

theres this big bum south african girl in my school, all the Naija boys have passed her around

ShyM-X:

Is it because they have got a higher sex drive, or they naturally feel more confident around the opposite sex due of the volume of guys that accost them?

u have answered yr question completely well cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2013
wink
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 3:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Biim: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2013
Another fallacious post @ op, Onila being promiscuous has nothing to with a girl's natural endowment.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 4:34am On Apr 18, 2013
Biim: Another fallacious post @ op, Onila being promiscuous has nothing to with a girl's natural endowment.
sharrap
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by pleep(m): 4:36am On Apr 18, 2013
damn those hyenas look hoerny as fuuuuuuuuuuk.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by pleep(m): 4:37am On Apr 18, 2013
I thinks its sad, but i think girls with big butts tend to get ruined by men.
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 4:38am On Apr 18, 2013
pleep: damn those hyenas look hoerny as fuuuuuuuuuuk.
grin
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 18, 2013
I think in today's world, skinny , slim girls rule..always on tv , have the big role, rule the beauty pageants etc etc...in few words we can assume that endowed, thick, fat, bootylicious girls are insecure..since people don't check them that much ..they will jump at any occasions to get laid.

Ever wonder why ugly ladies get more se...x than the beautiful ones?
grin grin
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by pleep(m): 4:47am On Apr 18, 2013
^ fat chicks are seen as more attractive in the black comunity tho

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 18, 2013
^^ false they just outnumber the fit ones hence the impression.

This is just like saying dark skinned ladies are most appreciated in south Sudan..they don't have the choice grin grin

Lol
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 18, 2013
I have to add m not sure tho, you have a point..going by the kind of ladies black men date outside their race one might assume we love endowed/fat ladies.

But others will say those are the only ones that we can get , as if being endowed is something wrong tho there is a limit hate when fat/obese girls call themselves.thick.

You raised a good point, but we can't prove it
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 5:08am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I think in today's world, skinny , slim girls rule..always on tv , have the big role, rule the beauty pageants etc etc...in few words we can assume that endowed, thick, fat, bootylicious girls are insecure..since people don't check them that much ..they will jump at any occasions to get laid.

Ever wonder why ugly ladies get more se...x than the beautiful ones?
grin grin
black men like junk in the trunk

arent you the one salivating over big yansh african girls in the other thread

dumb fcck
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 18, 2013
U missed the point....most black women are endowed so It's not a preference anymore..we don't have any choices lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by KateSpade(f): 5:10am On Apr 18, 2013
I don't believe its due to high sex drive, that sounds stupid. It could be because they are used to it and know how to handle themselves. For example, if you "blossomed" early like age 12/13 then youve had years of unwanted male attention and found ways to deal with it [good and bad].

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 18, 2013
How many times do you hear a black man say I want an endowed lady?

It's not a criteria in our community
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 18, 2013
KateSpade: I don't believe its due to high sex drive, that sounds stupid. It could be because they are used to it and know how to handle themselves. For example, if you "blossomed" early like age 12/13 then youve had years of unwanted male attention and found ways to deal with it [good and bad].

Are u voluptuous?
Why do you think high sex drive sounds stupid?
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 5:13am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: U missed the point....most black women are endowed so It's not a preference anymore..we don't have any choices lol

its not abt choice. .thats what black men like

u come from a country where curves are celebrated
In cameroon, women are encouraged to put on weight to get curves

just like any other african country

so sharrap

arent you not the one that said u dont like skinny girls. .u dont wanna pump skeletons

dumb poo
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 18, 2013
onila:

its not abt choice. .thats what black men like

u come from a country where curves are celebrated
In cameroon, women are encouraged to put on weight to get curves

just like any other african country

so sharrap

arent you not the one that said u dont like skinny girls. .u dont wanna pump skeletons

dumb poo

Are u that dumb or what?
re u on mission?

My point is in the Western world , I guess op is in UK.

Anyway let me breakdown for you.

Being curvacious in Africa/Cameroon is not a criteria because It's too common, I have more chance to find a tablet of gold in NYC than to find a strictly non curvaceous gurl in cameroon.gerrit?

You still need help?
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2013
Early birds!! angry angry
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2013
onila: very true

I have observed girls with big booty are more promiscuous than their non-booty counter-pants

thats Y i am glad i got a flat yansh cool

girls with big boo.ty fantasize many guys hitting it from the back,

thats y SA girls are h0rny as Bleep due to their big yansh

theres this big bum south african girl in my school, all the Naija boys have passed her around

u have answered yr question completely well cool

Gatts ya...
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2013
KateSpade: I don't believe its due to high sex drive, that sounds stupid. It could be because they are used to it and know how to handle themselves. For example, if you "blossomed" early like age 12/13 then youve had years of unwanted male attention and found ways to deal with it [good and bad].

Interesting...
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Biim: Another fallacious post @ op, Onila being promiscuous has nothing to with a girl's natural endowment.

Just because no one looks at you on the streets, that doesn't mean the story is "fallacious." undecided undecided

Perhaps, you need a complete make-over to start looking decent - bleaching, cheap and sexy clothes, and cheap weaves won't be a bad idea for a start... wink Step ya game up!
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Are u that dumb or what?
re u on mission?

My point is in the Western world , I guess op is in UK.

Anyway let me breakdown for you.

Being curvacious in Africa/Cameroon is not a criteria because It's too common, I have more chance to find a tablet of gold in NYC than to find a strictly non curvaceous gurl in cameroon.gerrit?

You still need help?

its a criteria in africa

in the western world, white men hate over thick girls
hence more white girls struggling to be slim
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2013
As for people liking your thread, why do you think they like it? Simply because curves are not noticed anymore except when it is very very uhmm you know...what I mean we so much live around them(curves) that we don't notice or It's not something special in real life and online we realize what we have lol..
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 18, 2013
onila:

its a criteria in africa

Now go back to my first post you fool
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 18, 2013
onila:

its a criteria in africa

It's not a criteria Dumbo.

Beside how many fat/thick ladies do you post in your beauty threads? Answer is none so STFU
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by onila(f): 5:32am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

It's not a criteria Dumbo.

Beside how many fat/thick ladies do you post in your beauty threads? Answer is none so STFU

i always post thick ladies

hence african deadly curves thread
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2013
onila: i always post thick ladies

hence african deadly curves thread

You posted them only in that thread? Lol

And why are you always asking for endowed ladies in those threads?

And I hope you know endowed and fat are two diff terms.

My head hurts

So Fck off

What I know is in the Western world that's the world we are talking about..fat /thick girls are frustrated and jump at any occasions to get laid because those occasions are very rare since people don't check them that much. lipsrsealed tongue

EOD
angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It Easier To "Speech" Voluptuous And Curvy Girls Than Other Girls? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 18, 2013
onila: i made a thread about curves because I don't post curvy ladies in my beauty threads
fixed .

You biatch

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM / How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks / Why Do Girls Prefer Yahoo Boys To Boys That Play Bet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.