Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (153716 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by padyt007(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Guy i urgently need tecno p3 stock rom link pls sad :-XDi
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by padyt007(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls i need tecno p3 stock rom.kindly or Pls email [/color]me the lin[color=#990000]k on taiwopady@ymail.com pls
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ezehisaac(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
padyt007: Guy i urgently need tecno p3 stock rom link pls sad :-XDi

@xanders and all the gurus in the house pls,are you on sabbatical?
Oya come back to work,i need to restore os on my tecno p3.
Pls help me i cant brows on my phone any more sad
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
ezeh isaac:

@xanders and all the gurus in the house pls,are you on sabbatical?
Oya come back to work,i need to restore os on my tecno p3.
Pls help me i cant brows on my phone any more sad
lol...not really o smiley
we've all been busy; paying bills n a'l
not to mention keeping up to date for you guys cheesy
..regarding your p3, try wiping via ur stock recovery
if that fails, port to cwm for p3 (curtesy Baddest-modz)then wipe data/factory reset, then reboot
heres the link to the cwm thread https://www.nairaland.com/1340634/cwm-recovery-tecno-n3-tecno
give feedback if this helps out
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ all
any one in the house using a TECNO D5, kindly upload a Nandroid backup of your ROM, would really appreciate it,
needed real urgently.
Regards
xanderz
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ATSC(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Can somebody help me please? My . Tecno (Phantom A) F7 is not longer booting. This happened after I rooted it and installed few apps and gave them superuser privilege.

I made several attempts to boot into recovery mode in order to wipe the phone but all effortsvwerevto ni avail as the phone did not boot into recovery mode but displayed android logo with a triangle shape.

Kindle give me step by step tutorials to get it to work again.

Also, do I need to reinstall Android operating system ib the device?

Please help.

Thanks.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Tobtex(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2013
muammil:

i will soon upload the system.img, recovery.img and boot.img. is just that the server here is slow but i assure you in the next 6hrs all is up!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boss, you get those same file for f7? I mean, recovery.img, system.img and boot.img?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Tobtex(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Please, can anyone help me with tecno f7 rom backup? I really need that shit to gerrout of this lousy boot loop my phone is stuck in. sad sad
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Elsquidme(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Xanders, please my n3 refuse to accept d stock recovery, it says "failed, write failure" but wen i flash cwm, it says ok. But ma problem is dat, i cant navigate to wipe data and cache partition cos it divides d screen in 4 parts. And d phone has been in tecno logo mode refusing to start. I already flash d boot.img and system.img but it didnt start. Any way out? undecided
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2013
Elsquidme: Xanders, please my n3 refuse to accept d stock recovery, it says "failed, write failure" but wen i flash cwm, it says ok. But ma problem is dat, i cant navigate to wipe data and cache partition cos it divides d screen in 4 parts. And d phone has been in tecno logo mode refusing to start. I already flash d boot.img and system.img but it didnt start. Any way out? undecided
you say cwm installs ok.rite?
Using cwm is simple:
Scroll from bottom to top, twice to enable back button.
For the 4 screens...focus on the two at the left side only..i.e. the top-left and bottom-left screens.
now , lets say u want to navigate to "backup/restore" menu..use volume down or up to move one step at a time, from one screen to another.
E.g if the selector was at say "advanced" in the top screen, when i tap volume down/up it will move to the menu below/above "advanced" in the lower screen and vice-versa.
alittle practice is in order though cheesy
Hope this helps out
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Elsquidme(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2013
i didnt get u well, u c, when, i boot into recovery, it shows 4 parts so when i use d vol key to go up, the top screen part scrolls 1 step den when u scroll again, the top doesnt scroll, its d down part of the screen scrolls but dis time, it didnt scroll to d next option instead skip to d oda option. for instance, down part scrolls to option 1 den wen tap d vol key, d up part scrolls to option 2 sipping option 1, by continuing, each skip d option dat it supose to enta. now wen enta a wipe partion using d up part of d screen and press d power botton, it wont enta. cos i need it to enta for me to update to change to single screen.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Elsquidme: i didnt get u well, u c, when, i boot into recovery, it shows 4 parts so when i use d vol key to go up, the top screen part scrolls 1 step den when u scroll again, the top doesnt scroll, its d down part of the screen scrolls but dis time, it didnt scroll to d next option instead skip to d oda option. for instance, down part scrolls to option 1 den wen tap d vol key, d up part scrolls to option 2 sipping option 1, by continuing, each skip d option dat it supose to enta. now wen enta a wipe partion using d up part of d screen and press d power botton, it wont enta. cos i need it to enta for me to update to change to single screen.

Bravo..it seems youve gotten the hang of the cwm
however; note this: scrolling from bottom to top of any of the menu screens in the cwm (e.g "wipe partition" ) disables/enable the back/select button. when the back button is disabled you cannot select any item, it just hangs (i.e. buttom or top screen disappears )the cwm, you can get out of this "hang" by tapping the power button, then you will be returned to the menu your previously were.
to enable the back/select button scroll from bottom to top twice...i.e keep tapping volume up till u scroll through the menu ...twice.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hakunajay(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
who is in lagos that can fix my d5 it aint coming up and i cant boot into recovery.?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
hakunajay: who is in lagos that can fix my d5 it aint coming up and i cant boot into recovery.?
where is your location?
lets chat on whats app 08101363484 grin
Devs unleashed
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by oluemmanuel: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Imanuelle:

I have the stock rom downloaded, how do I flash it in?

teach me.
pls where did u download the stock rom
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by echometry(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
xanders:
where is your location?
lets chat on whats app 08101363484 grin
Devs unleashed

boss, pls I need your help as regards my tecno N7.
The 3 keys( back, home and the last one wc I dnt its name) no longer responds quickly again. it hangs after every press. pls, help
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by BLAZE4DEM(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2013
My p3 was stuck at the tecno logo... so i borrowed a friends p3 and did a nandroid backup cus i did not have mine
Found lots of help online especially from this link http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f606/tecno-n3-custom-rom-gingerbean-1653251/ ......

You need 2 files system.yaffs2.img and boot.img from any p3 backup.
You need a Laptop
You need AIO Flasher and ADB drivers for p3
You need your usb cable
and you must put your phone in fastboot mode (press vol down bottun and on the phone you will see the tecno logo only)

Run Android AIO flasher.exe (found in tools needed folder)
next, in the AIO flasher window, the very first menu is what concerns us i.e. where its written fastboot flasher (Nandroid Restorer)(the others we shall explain in later tutorials)
click boot
click Select file(browse to where you saved the boot.img you downloaded above)
click erase
click flash

YOU MUST wait for the black window below to show "writing boot...OK" before you know its done

Congratulations your almost done!!

Simply repeat the same process for the sys.yaffs2.img file, only this time, we go:
click System
click Select file(browse to where you saved the sys.yaffs2.img you downloaded above)
click erase
click flash

once again
YOU MUST wait for the black window below to show "writing sys.yaffs2.img OK" before you know its done.
it should take about 50 seconds, depending on your system specs.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by kelvinuj(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
xanders:

True...as the lock is a user setting (i.e. user-data). to boot to the recovery menu on TECNO androids simply hold volume-up then power on the phone. if this fails as a result of the lock triggering a wipe safe security feature.

Method: How to Enter Recovery Mode with AIO flasher grin

This is another method how you can enter recovery mode on your phone. You can use this method when you do not know the direct key combination or don’t have root access to easily enter recovery mode using the app mentioned above.

Step 1 - Make sure ADB and Fastboot is configured on your PC. How? download from here http://adbdriver.com/ NOTE:This is important.

step 2- STOP! wink please do step 4 first!

Step 3 - Go to where your saved the downloaded android AIO fast-boot flasher (you can get AIO flasher here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1264213&d=1345123273) directory and run or open or double click Android AIO flasher.exe. see image 1 NOTE: skip to step 5

Step 4 - hold the volume-down button and plug in your T3 USB with the battery. this should put your phone in fast boot mode. you will know its in fast boot when the Tecno hangs on the logo screen displaying. smiley now, to to step 3

Step 5- plug in your phone USB cable

Step 6- run the universal ADB installer downloaded in step 1, make sure you phone is plugged and in fast boot mode(see step 4) when your doing this

Step 5 - run AIO flasher
Step 6 -In the AIO flasher interface window, look for "reboot menu"

step 7- under "reboot menu", click the "recovery mode" button and select "recovery mode"

step 8- next, click reboot

If you need any help regarding this, feel free text, or whats app grin

if this works out remember to give shout-out on this thread to, ever able xda-developers, nja-developers like brain-rex and co,to
lexsolutionz for working tirelessly to serve all your android needs, and lastly to tecno for providing us with such magneficent, yet affordable androids, there by liberating us from the shackles of the collaborated nokia-samsung bondage

i try it but its showing in the black window "C:\Users\MARIAM\Desktop\tecno6\New folder (2)\tools>fastboot erase boot

C:\Users\MARIAM\Desktop\tecno6\New folder (2)\tools>
C:\Users\MARIAM\Desktop\tecno6\New folder (2)\tools>fastboot flash boot "C:\Users\MARIAM\Desktop\tecno6\custom rom\boot.img"

C:\Users\MARIAM\Desktop\tecno6\New folder (2)\tools
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Dimextay(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
hey bosses in da ouz' i nid ur help' i eventually bricked my fone wen i was trying to install custom roms' i nid solution to unbrick it plz' urgent hlp iz nided pls' thnx
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by respect80(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2013
pls phonelords in the how i need help cos my tecno Q1 got stucked @ the boot loop screen and it has been like that for 3day now. Pls i need help urgently thank more grease to your elbows
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by respect80(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2013
pls other Q1 users in the house beware of font installer cos it has caught my phone in boot loops. BEWARE

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by respect80(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2013
embarassed Q1 stuck @ boot loops screen need help pls
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by drehdinho(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
xanders:
sorry to hear about your D5, Dont own a D-series fone, else would have madr our job much easier. first of all, lets appleal to the thread posters for one of us to upload a romdump. If they are confirmed mediatek (MTK) devices
as the previous poster said then our problem is half solved.
Gurus in the building please help me with my Tecno N3. I got the phone partitiond quite alright. But I got it all twisted while trying to link the Sd2 with the internal memory using link2sd.subsequently I realised that any application I opened would close by itself ,that pissed me off and I decided to format the cwm rom recovery and the partitioning. I wanted to make the phone stay as it were . I entered the recovery mood I tried the factory reset ,but the cwm recovery won't laeve my phone . That's why I decided to clear/wipe the cache ,ever since then whenever I switch the phone on,it will get hooked at the tecno screen till the coming of the lord . It would move an inch from there.
Please help me.I deliberately relayed my story for the purpose of others who use similar device to learn from my mistakes.

In my own little way I want to ask again ,can I do a back up of another tecno n3 and restore it on my phone? Since I can still load the phone to recovery mode.?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by drehdinho(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2013
padyt007: Pls i need tecno p3 stock rom.kindly or Pls email [/color]me the lin[color=#990000]k on taiwopady@ymail.com pls
Please what is stock rom?
Does it recover one's phone or what?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hulkaman: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
please i need tecno b3 stock rom urgent pleeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anyone
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
the.game:
pls how can i unbrick my tecno p3, it refuses to boot up or even charge, the screen hangs on tecno logo when booting up
http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/82938616/file.html
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hulkaman: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
pleeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeee tecno b3 system.img pleasseee
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
hulkaman: pleeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeee tecno b3 system.img pleasseee
extract it, tell me if it works
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by hulkaman: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
extract what bro i dnt see any link

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2013
hulkaman: extract what bro i dnt see any link
opps sorry, that's the link above. Look up at the game's post
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ifortenet(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls Gurus in d house, i bricked my tecno P3, pls help me out with solution. d device doesn't boot again, always stopped on Tecno screen... pls am crying out load for help
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by 23jerryking(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
ifortenet: Pls Gurus in d house, i bricked my tecno P3, pls help me out with solution. d device doesn't boot again, always stopped on Tecno screen... pls am crying out load for help
me too I bricked my own and I have the stock rom but don't know what to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.