Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 (11271 Views)

Any Vacancy? / Any Vacancy For Chemisrty Student With Bsc( 2nd Class Lower) / Any Vacancy For Civil Engineering Industrial Attachment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by gloriano: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Hmmm... Av seen All ur post concernin starlink,dis ws sent to me today You've been shortlisted for an interview session with Diamondsprings
Ltd. scheduled for Tue. 7/1/14 by 9:00a.m @No.8/10 Salamotu Eniola
str., off Layi Oyekanmi, Sadiku B/stop, Ilasamaja.
Come with a print-out of this page and a copy of your CV.
HR - 07069162587
Job Code: HRM/VHRCS/14

The same address diff company
I jus tire for all dis pple o
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by fadinus(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Don't bother going, they are gonna waste ua tym... I was there last week hoping to be interviewed for the post of a customer care officer but when I got there it was something different entirely.
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by Saraha1(f): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
fadinus: Don't bother going, they are gonna waste ua tym... I was there last week hoping to be interviewed for the post of a customer care officer but when I got there it was something different entirely.
see me see gbege? I got a call from them yesterday asking why I did't show up for the shedule interview? I just smile on the caller . If not that I have a client in front of me which I need to attend to, I would have display five mins madness for that caller , but he was so lucky.
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by obinna002: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
LOLZ
Sarah a: see me see gbege? I got a call from them yesterday asking why I did't show up for the shedule interview? I just smile on the caller . If not that I have a client in front of me which I need to attend to, I would have display five mins madness for that caller , but he was so lucky.
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by ayomiluv(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2014
Good morning my gud guys, I just received an email from stalinkhouse suit202 salamotu Eniola str, ilasa and I tried to google it and I came across this post about them, pls how true it is because they asked me to come for an interview tomorrow
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fell for it once, travelled all the way from port Harcourt to Kaduna to process my original document even with express fee, then took 28k flight to Lagos to meet d interview that day... after the process of the attitude test, came the shocker... asked to pay 10k for a licence.. my office in port Harcourt is bigger and fully air conditioned than the small room in which we were all cramped I almost ran mad... I was contemplating using police but at this time I was running out of cash and time cos I had to return back to port Harcourt... but if anyone has sufficient info about this criminals let me have it so I can turn it to EFCC and Public complain commission...
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by mayormike(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2015
I can't help but appreciate you guys! Myself and my brother got the text yesterday to come for an interview at this address below
" you have been shortlisted for Job Screening on tuesday13/1/15 by 9am @ StalinkHouse Suit 202,8-10 Salamotu Eniola Street,Hassan b/stop,Ilasamaja Lagos "
Sent from one "DATUM RS" number is hidden.

My usual wake up time is 10am to 12pm, but this morning I had to leave my house at 'bout 5:30am today hoping for an "interview"!!!.. All the way from meiran! Got to oshodi and something prompted me to do some researches online and voila! I saw this thread! They're so fake. They really should be hunted and prosecuted!
At least you guys saved me the further stress and money going to that stupid location.
BEWARE OF SCAMS AND DECIET MY BELOVED BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ENDEAVOR TO MAKE RESEARCHES! LOVE YOU ALL!
NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by wallmosh: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2015
Thanks. I just received the same message. In fact, one need to know how this guys get your mobile code.
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by justmobola: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thanks for the info. Got a mail this morning. I was already happy but decided to goggle the company only to come across this
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by Patteb: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thank you all for the info. Just got this txt.
You ve bn shortlisted for an interview ¿ Starlink house, suit 202, 8/10 salamotu eniola strt,ilasa lagos on Fri, 13th 2015 by 9am. Powered By Hyena HR
Decided to check it online and found your info. Thanks a lot.
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by Lambokech: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thanks a great deal for this post, I just received a text from the so-called starlink a few hours ago, as usual I decided to look up d company on Google search, and saw all the warning signs. Thanks guys for saving me the time, energy and money. One love Nigeria
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by motdasay: 6:18pm On May 02, 2015
Starlink Global & Ideal Limited, the owner of the building at the said address; 8 Salamotu Eniola Street, Ilasamaja, Lagos, is a respectable cocoa exporting company whose business is purely haulage. I have known and dealt with the company for quite a while. Though the company might be the owner of the building but is not the soul occupant of the building, its sublet part of the building to other companies. The company does not employ through public domain non invite general public for interview. The company does not even need employment service of any engineer. It may be that is one of it tenants that is fraudulently using the company's goodwill for personal gain and this I am sure is without the company's knowledge. The company does not even occupy any space on the 1st floor.
Therefore ignore any interview at the said address especially when you do not personally know anybody from the company. It is surely a scam!!!
Re: Beware Of Any Vacancy By Starlink - 08067424238 by REDshouse(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
We need to start using security agency against all this fraudsters
motdasay:
Starlink Global & Ideal Limited, the owner of the building at the said address; 8 Salamotu Eniola Street, Ilasamaja, Lagos, is a respectable cocoa exporting company whose business is purely haulage. I have known and dealt with the company for quite a while. Though the company might be the owner of the building but is not the soul occupant of the building, its sublet part of the building to other companies. The company does not employ through public domain non invite general public for interview. The company does not even need employment service of any engineer. It may be that is one of it tenants that is fraudulently using the company's goodwill for personal gain and this I am sure is without the company's knowledge. The company does not even occupy any space on the 1st floor.
Therefore ignore any interview at the said address especially when you do not personally know anybody from the company. It is surely a scam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment / How To Get A Job Even If You Have Employment Gaps / Things Nigerian HR's Need To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.