Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video (1113 Views)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / TV, Film & Video People: Please Introduce Yourselves! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by marshaldollz: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Watch the trailer for Watchmen director Zack Snyder's Superman origins story, which stars Henry Cavill as the superhero, Russell Crowe as his biological father Jor-El and Kevin Costner as his adoptive

father on Earth, Jonathan Kent

• Man of Steel is released in the UK on Friday 14 June

Trailer Link- http://m.ipaidabribenaija.com/entertainment/item/21565

Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by Creamish(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kinda looks like Tony Di'Nozzio of NCIS . . .

Looking fwd to dis movie. cheesy
Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by marshaldollz: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Creamish: Kinda looks like Tony Di'Nozzio of NCIS . . .

Looking fwd to dis movie. cheesy
lool! Best movie of the year next to 300 cheesy just can't wait!!!
Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by Creamish(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hez not as cute as the other "Supermen" tho . . Tryin to imagine Chris Hemsworth as Superman . . mayb he'l av to dye his hair black . . grin

1 Like

Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by marshaldollz: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
^^^ Hahaha ...Chris is just too broad for the role..just don't know why Tom welling from Smallville was deserted...I'm used to the dude being Superman grin
Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by VillageBoi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
marshaldollz: ^^^ Hahaha ...Chris is just too broad for the role..just don't know why Tom welling from Smallville was deserted...I'm used to the dude being Superman grin

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by Creamish(f): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2013
Its almost like the Bond movies . . . pretty soon, we wont b able to put a face to him.
Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by marshaldollz: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lool! You right about that Creamish...like previous Bond guys were over 6ft and Daniel Craig is just 5"10...previous superman Dudes are over 6"2-3 and this dud is 6"1...so the world is changing...height is no longer a limit
Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
I just can wait for this film
Re: Man Of Steel: Watch The Trailer For The New Superman Film - Video by marshaldollz: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Me too ...like this one is different from the others...giving us the view of how he came to earth...situations he overcomed become Superman

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Princess - A Family Film Featuring Desmond Elliot / [PICTURE] Nollywood Release Dorobucci Movie / While Home Alone Doesn’t Get Old – Its Actors Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.