Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife (31167 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by tinuolababy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
You see it. Who say na by size wink. He has access to Baba himself which many of his
progenitors and critics may not have. Ride on Bro. Aki.

10 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by richs(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
dynamite come in small packages

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by kennydee05(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nice one
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
;DHmmmmmmmmmmn money good oooooo grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Boyoorisha: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax: You see it. Who say na by size wink. He have access to Baba himself which many of his

He has access............. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by mamagee3(f): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Good for him...

But why is Pastor Adeboye holding him like his little son? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by stonemind(f): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
he com be lyk say naim pickin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by hrmkz: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
iN IGBOLAND SIZE MATTERS..
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mother, Father and Son on a family vacation

What a chubby family

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1068116_aki_jpg591b861ec55477a860ceb579bd8d76c9

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Napolitano(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
Does one need to be very popular to pose with top Nigerian pastors?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by freecocoa(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
mama-gee:
Good for him...

As if Adeboye doesn't have a son who is prolly older than aki. You think say daddy na your mate?

10 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by demmy55(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax: You see it. Who say na by size wink. He have access to Baba himself which many of his

And I wanted to 'like' this post o! embarassed
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by born2fuckpussy: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Is Baba... God or Jesus christ or Mohammad? Does having access to baba make one the richest or poorest or stop someone from dying in future? Does having access to Baba stop one from entering heaven or hell fire? Nigerians with nonentity mentality, you better have access to Jesus christ if you are christian and link your heart direct to Allah if you are muslim......if someone in the leader doesn't mean a doctrine to worship

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by ichommy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2013

1000 likes
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by kneatswan: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
notin money no fit do
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
Am an atheist but i will make sure my son becomes a pastor...mehn!!! see life, see jet, see rolls royce phantom.
just to dey quotes bible chapters to a group of people? i swear am going back christianity but this time not as a follower but as general Overseer cool cool grin

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by KNUCKLES(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
see format!!!!!!!
see moto' and jet!!

luxury = men of God

Aki you try sha!!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by luvissweet2f(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Is Baba... God or Jesus christ or Mohammad? Does having access to baba make one the richest or poorest or stop someone from dying in future? Does having access to Baba stop one from entering heaven or hell fire? Nigerians with nonentity mentality, you better have access to Jesus christ if you are christian and link your heart direct to Allah if you are muslim......if someone in the leader doesn't mean a doctrine to worship
"born2fuckpussy" is preaching! shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by wassade: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ta lo mu'egun wa ?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by IYANGBALI: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
freecocoa: As if Adeboye doesn't have a son who is prolly older than aki. You think say daddy na your mate?
shut the fok up,don't you have sense of humour. Keep calling him daddy as if he is your biological fada, ode
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Is Baba... God or Jesus christ or Mohammad? Does having access to baba make one the richest or poorest or stop someone from dying in future? Does having access to Baba stop one from entering heaven or hell fire? Nigerians with nonentity mentality, you better have access to Jesus christ if you are christian and link your heart direct to Allah if you are muslim......if someone in the leader doesn't mean a doctrine to worship
ABGE HELEP ME ASK THE COWS. THE QUESTION IS 'WHO CARES?'
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by bingbagbo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
Will you stop your ranting Have I said that Baba G.O is God? We all know he is one of the most respected Nigerian man of God. No doubt! Understand where I am going when 'I said it is not by size' before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Lilimax(f): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
hrmkz: iN IGBOLAND SIZE MATTERS..
Pure lie! Na your pocket matters most in Igbo land angry angry

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by kokoye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
Fleming's left hand rule

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by born2fuckpussy: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax: Will you stop your ranting Have I said that Baba G.O is God? We all know he is one of the most respected Nigerian man of God. No doubt! Understand where I am going when 'I said it is not by size' before you comment.
I'm aa redeemer too but member like you are common now...sooner, you will start saying in the name of Adeboye and not in the name of Jesus anymore. Chinedu ikedieze need better anointing oil because their nollywood movie promote indecency,mini skirt and breast sags for women, I don talks say the world has turn upside down

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by richs(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
born2fuckpussy: I'm aa redeemer too but member like you are common now...sooner, you will start saying in the name of Adeboye and not in the name of Jesus anymore. Chinedu ikedieze need better anointing oil because their nollywood movie promote indecency,mini skirt and breast sags for women, I don talks say the world has turn upside down
Jesus said he came for the sick not the healthy ones,AKI contact with Daddy G.O. will definitely rub on him positivly
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by ifihearam: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lilimax: Will you stop your ranting Have I said that Baba G.O is God? We all know he is one of the most respected Nigerian man of God. No doubt! Understand where I am going when 'I said it is not by size' before you comment.

in the world @bolded

i dey fast and pray to have access to my most revered Man of God
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by ifihearam: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
mama-gee:
Good for him...

is he not a son to pastor adeboye ni?

shuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Badagry (Photos) / TV Presenter Dresses Up As Islamic Militant To Award Show (photos) / Stephanie Okereke-linus Flaunts Baby Bump, Poses With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.