Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World (17555 Views)

Ezekwesili At The Time 100 Gala In New York. Buhari, Shekau, Adichie Skip It / Top 10 Most Influential Bloggers In Nigeria ;) / Chimamanda, Omotola, Don Jazzy, Psquare Named 100 Most Influential Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by dammytosh: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Seriously, Tonto Dike was more influential in the year in review.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by tjmc: 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
I know her secret. Her OGA AT THE TOP recommended her. Make I reserve the rest comment b4 her OGA AT THE TOP talk anoda tin
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Smooyis(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju: How is Omotola influencial please?!

I know shes a hot MILF, and Actress and has that God awful reality T.V show, but again, how is she influencial?!
Na u sabi. Go ask Times magazine
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by RuthIsaac(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2013

I know shes a hot MILF, and Actress and has that God awful reality T.V show, but again, how is she influencial?!
abeg ask them because i dont know how influencial is she. Ok ooo maybe she has been influencial in teaching all d mothers' of four in the house how to keep a very good body out fit, to look like sweet sixteen when they are not. Hisssssssss
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by farem: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Its not like that this time..

I want to know what would make Omosexy influencial?
[color=#990000][/color]
YOUR ENGLISH IS INFLUENCIAL INFLUENTIAL!
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm proud of her.

She led a protest in 2011 during the onset of the election too.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by babyboy3(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Come to think of it, am yet to see why she is on the list but the same could be said for most of the people on the list.....

But beside that, whats bugging me is that those who are so up their nose over Omotola's achievement would be blowing a different tune if the name was Genevieve "I sh@g ATIKU" Nnaji.... Their gums would be flapping like a wood-pecker! She is this and that... She is going places etc!

So I beg all of the members of Genevieve a$$-kissing fan club to cool it, your turn would come to brag

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by collins123(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2013

Bros Okij, I need to consult your shrine for some important issues. Seriously, are you on BBM?
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by VirginFinder: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nairaland Igbos and other inconsequential minorities like theLastpope never fail to disappoint.

Time magazine and Nobel have suddenly lost significance and value because a worthy Yoruba celebrity made the list and the frontpage of the magazine and not one of their own.

You guys are a pathetic bunch of cry babies.

I observed for sometime now that whenever I am reading Igbo hate/mockery comments on this forum, it sounds likes loud rants of a nagging Igbo woman in my ears irrespective of whether the Igbo poster is male or female.

Just like atheists and their blasphemous/heretic sayings dont change or affect the existence, greatness and status of the Almighty God, so do the hate/mockery/envy laden comments from Igbos on this forum don't take anything from the person, fame and internationally recognized, acclaimed and affirmed success of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde thereby standing her out and causing her rivals especially the home based local champions to pale beside her and take on an inferior status.

This has inferior status has caught up with their kinsmen and women on Nairaland and caused them to question and/or put down what they cant swallow in humility or better still ignore like they never saw it all.

I know you guys can never congratulate her cause by doing so you'll be congratulating your arch rivals, masters and landlords - the great Yorubas. A people you all have loved to hate yet keep soaring home and abroad before your very eyes.
Congratulating Omotola will also make you guys look inferior and/or reinforce it - something you all have been fighting and trying too hard to prevent.

What a pity!

You haters and mockers should grow up and surprise me for once.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Vansnickers: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dede1: Anything coming out of liberal organizations in Europe or USA, whether it is TIME MAGAZINE or NOBEL PRIZE crap, does not worth lamb dung. The main purpose of such nonsense is to promote mental lapse on Africans and perpetuate colonial interest.

If the Nobel prize is not glory worthy , what is? Rather than hate on her, you should be proud that one of our actresses is being recognized as an Icon by a reputable magazine, for goodness sake look at the people on the list. Moral of the Story is: don't hate on something that is meant to motivate.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by NigerianAsshole(f): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2013

It has something to do with the number of appearances in the news, newspapers, appearance at awards and shows. That kind of thing. If you check the complete article, they normally give the criteria that they used.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by kennyonthrone(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax: If Pope Francis is there, why is Pastor E.O. Adegboye not there . Does he not have influence? I doubt the list tongue What is the yardstick for chosing these ones angry.
hey lady is world most influential pple nt 9ja d pope influences pple al ova d world bt I don't tink ur Adeboye has done enough beyond d shores of 9ja nd hey one oda tin u dnt compare d no 1 ciizen of d Roman Catholic Church world wide 2 our beloved Adeboye
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Congratulation, my sister!
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Gorrbachev: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2013

Do you know how many Naija celebrities who have started reality shows.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Chidoks(f): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
sheedy407: Dis is a very fake news.how come Tonto Dike is not on d list?
this tonto will put you into trouble o
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by dulphines: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
mikeyhernadez: Be what you wanna be and you Won't Let yourself down. That's the Principle I live on.Congratulations to the likes of :-
Mario Ballotelli
Malaila Yousoufani
Frank Ocean
Miguel
But where is Jose Mourinho,Lionel Messi,Andreas Iniesta,Pep Guardiola,Cristiano Ronaldo?
Even Jacob Zuma,Goodluck Jonathan,TB Joshua,Usain Bolt and Christien Amanpour, 2face,D'banj are not on the list.

If they increase the number to 200 Most Influential people in the world, i'm sure some of your candidates will make it and you can ask them to TAKE A BOW afterwards! #Gov. Akpabio on my mind always#
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
kennyonthrone: hey lady is world most influential pple nt 9ja d pope influences pple al ova d world bt I don't tink ur Adeboye has done enough beyond d shores of 9ja nd hey one oda tin u dnt compare d no 1 ciizen of d Roman Catholic Church world wide 2 our beloved Adeboye
tell am oooo
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by ifeomabernard(f): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
OMGG she comes before Beyounce on that list shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by HarvardGrad: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Okija_juju:

Its not like that this time..

I want to know what would make Omosexy influencial?

influenTial
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by ijebabe: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
ifeomabernard: OMGG she comes before Beyounce on that list shocked shocked
I think that happened after that bitches song released grin
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by stupor(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Must I see Genevieves stories Eachtime i see Omotola's strides trending.

Pls I love both ladies,both the devil-horned followers can always turn their meats tó beef.

Haba !

Nice one Omó ! I believe you jare !
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by naijathings(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
Can someone please tell me the meaning of influential?
the only things omotola has ever influenced in my life is... nothing
now lets talk about this on a national scale and global scale.. how ??
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by premium1: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
Whether she deserves it or ʼn✽†̥̥, her name made d list alredy nothin can ßε̲̣ done †̥ erase dat.stop hating.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
naijathings: Can someone please tell me the meaning of influential?
the only things omotola has ever influenced in my life is... nothing
now lets talk about this on a national scale and global scale.. how ??
beyonce self no influence my life and no music artist or actor and actress or footballers can influence my life,it is business mogul that influence my life because that is the best part of my life,so because someone does not influence your life does not mean that they should not be on that list,because beyonce does not influence my own life and some others on the list do not mean that it will not influence the life of another person,so that is life for you
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Omotola top the likes of Beyonce, Mitchell Obama n Kate Middleton? I think it's about time the definition of the word 'INFLUENTIAL' is edited

1 Like

Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
dulphines:

If they increase the number to 200 Most Influential people in the world, i'm sure some of your candidate will make it and you can ask them to TAKE A BOW afterwards! #Gov. Akpabio on my mind always#
Yes sir!
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by jniran22(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
ijebabe: The Flying Doctors chic should have been on the list instead.

Seriously u dey joke abi? Where is the Korean PSY who broke world record for the most viewed video on youtube.....Oppa gangnam style.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by AreaFada2: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Virgin Finder: Nairaland Igbos and other inconsequential minorities like theLastpope never fail to disappoint.

Now we can see why Boko, MEND and others will hardly go away. When you accuse some people of bigotry, tribalism, slavemaster and "na-we-get-Nigeria" syndrome, they will start to deny.

If we are not careful, internal crisis will render the whole of Nigeria inconsequential.
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by kcpragmatik(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
Make i hear say daddy showkey no dey d nxt list........kpsheeww!....
Re: Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
This guys re Sick. . . No 2baba & Messi alongside Dangote? Abi i no de c well. . Let me screw up nd confirm it again pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Bathroom Photo & Video Of UNIBEN Girls Leaked Online By Roomate / Whose Daughter Is She? Nigerian Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Vagin@ On Stage / Meet The World's Smallest Girl, Charlotte Garside At Just 68cm Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.