Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? (3866 Views)

Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute / Meet world's most identical twins who share everything including one boyfriend! / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Right now I have a boyfriend and we have been together for quite long now but I can't seem to see a light at the end of the tunnel for us. After opening up to my close friends they advised that its better I have someone else that I can rely on. But I am not really good at double dating (ve tried it before). Am confused now. I know I can get a good advice here. Please I need serious and sincere answers.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by bingbagbo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
YES IT IS ADVISABLE cry cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by hrmkz: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
Start triple dating so the you can see the light before end of the tunnel.

walahi..you go lose this one and any other ones u add.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by sweettease(f): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
One boyfriend is already enough stress, talkless of being with 2 or more, i wonder how you will cope
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by alexx187(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: Right now I have a boyfriend and we have been together for quite long now but I can't seem to see a light at the end of the tunnel for us. After opening up to my close friends they advised that its better I have someone else that I can rely on. But I am not really good at double dating (ve tried it before). Am confused now. I know I can get a good advice here. Please I need serious and sincere answers.
ill advise u not to start anything yet cept u done with him..why not talk to him first to see how u can salvage things if the fault is from him,but if na u dey cause am try retrace ur steps dat is if u truly LOVE him..but if u wanna roll u need to have a "concrete" reason...
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by bingbagbo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
sweet-tease:
One boyfriend is already enough stress, talkless of being with 2 or more, i wonder how you will cope

BLAWDY LIAR!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
Another poor girl trapped in a dead end toxic relationship hope he has not given u a keyholder as ring in the name of relationship.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
hrmkz: Start triple dating so the you can see the light before end of the tunnel.

walahi..you go lose this one and any other ones u add.
. Oh really ?..... I dnt pray for such
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
When will some ladies ever learn why go into a relationship that's not clearly defined from the beginning even when u know there's no road there u stay put is it by force to remain wit a man that is not serious about marrying you ? And the bobo keeps enjjoying wat is meant for another man

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
sweet-tease:
. Yeah but I think I need someone dat will ease me thru d stress of d first bf
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
alexx187: ill advise u not to start anything yet cept u done with him..why not talk to him first to see how u can salvage things if the fault is from him,but if na u dey cause am try retrace ur steps dat is if u truly LOVE him..but if u wanna roll u need to have a "concrete" reason...
I have tried talking to him severally but it has yielded no results. D reason am still with him is because I love him so much. 6 yrs is not a joke my dear
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: Another poor girl trapped in a dead end toxic relationship hope he has not given u a keyholder as ring in the name of relationship.
lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: When will some ladies ever learn why go into a relationship that's not clearly defined from the beginning even when u know there's no road there u stay put is it by force to remain wit a man that is not serious about marrying you ? And the bobo keeps enjjoying wat is meant for another man
what if it was clearly defined at d start but somethings happened along the way ? Can I ask a question have you ever been in love ?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by Darlenebabe: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote
author=Mz nAirA] I have tried talking to him severally but it has
yielded no results. D reason am still with him is because I love him so
much. 6 yrs is not a joke my dear[/quote]at tyms is not about d yrs,but d impact he has made in ur life. act wisely
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by Darlenebabe: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote
author=butta]Another poor girl trapped in a dead end toxic relationship
hope he has not given u a keyholder as ring in the name of
relationship.[/quote] hmmmm na wa. she didnt say she is poor. advice she need
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
I really appreciate your contributions but my type of person is one that loves with all I have.... I noticed since when he knew the level of love I had for him things never remained the same... I don't know him as much as I used to, he keeps things away from me and d likes.... Am actually almost out of the relationship but I find it hard to let go... How do I do this successfully?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: what if it was clearly defined at d start but somethings happened along the way ? Can I ask a question have you ever been in love ?
of course I have ,
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
Darlene babe: at tyms is not about d yrs,but d impact he has made in ur life. act wisely
yeah thanks I will
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: of course I have ,
and you are still in love ?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by alexx187(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: I really appreciate your contributions but my type of person is one that loves with all I have.... I noticed since when he knew the level of love I had for him things never remained the same... I don't know him as much as I used to, he keeps things away from me and d likes.... Am actually almost out of the relationship but I find it hard to let go... How do I do this successfully?
ill say u go incommunicado on him!.."Let's see how he's going to take it....
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Darlene babe: hmmmm na wa. she didnt say she is poor. advice she need
hope u r being sarcastic read my post again for easy clarification
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
alexx187: ill say u go incommunicado on him!.."Let's see how he's going to take it....
means I should block all connections and communications with him ?
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: and you are still in love ?
that's private
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: means I should block all connections and communications with him ?
yes pls do that .
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by fuckluv(f): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: Another poor girl trapped in a dead end toxic relationship hope he has not given u a keyholder as ring in the name of relationship.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: that's private
ok. But since u have been in love before u should know what I mean (I dnt mean lust... True sincere love). Besides I only need your advice nothing else
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: yes pls do that .
okay. Thanks for contributing
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by 190: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Are u Nigerian
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
190: Are u Nigerian
does that matter ?
undecided
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by butta(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mz nAirA: ok. But since u have been in love before u should know what I mean (I dnt mean lust... True sincere love). Besides I only need your advice nothing else
my advice to u regarding this issue is. Avoid him decently don't make it obvious and step back and watch you will be surprised by your findings trust me babe ur answers will surface and there on u can make ur decisions

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by Darlenebabe: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: hope u r being sarcastic read my post again for easy clarification
hmmmm butta i noticed u re a man, i undastand but atyms d truth is bitter. anyway hi five.
Re: Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ? by MznAirA(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
butta: my advice to u regarding this issue is. Avoid him decently don't make it obvious and step back and watch you will be surprised by your findings trust me babe ur answers will surface and there on u can make ur decisions
thanks butta... I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Are People Really Born Gay? / How To Make A Girl Chase U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.