Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331507 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Goodmorning my fellow conqurers,how was our weekend.
My people the way God is blessing me and dh now is something else.God connected my husband to a destiny helper who has been assisting us financially.the man gave us monthly shopping free voucher.money just dey enter our hand like water.last night he called to tell dh that he has placed him on a monthly salary of 6 digit figure(note.dh has been out of job for the past one year)
This man does not relate to us in anyway.he is just a vessel God is using to favour us. This,I believe is the finger of God in our life.
Join to thank God ooo,because I believe this is the result of our deliverance at CCT.

I know this God that has started this good work in my life,will also do it for as many that are trusting God for such miracle.

Keep on following,cos I will soon share my bfp testimony here life and direct.

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
wow God of wonders thank you for what you are doing in Manoda's family thank you cos you that brought this financial helper can bring children, you are doing it for her cos you do not want her children to land into poverty thank you wonderful father.

@G4smokie, How are you the Lord is your shepherd you shall not want,

@All the pregnant women> This is a new week, every new week is a plus in pregnancy development, you will experience positive developement of your babies, in good health in the Mighty name of God, no one among you will need doctors emmergency attention, you will carry to full term and deliver at the right time and go home with your babies in the second day after delivery, no kingdom of darkness will turn your joy to sorrow.

@Pregnant women pls I may not be chanced to post prayers for you every morning but I do the pray for you off net, and so long you have log into this thread or you are viewing this thread no evil shall come upon you, your babies and your entire families in Jesus name.

Two night ago, I saw a memeber of this thread dark in complexion, carrying a baby on her back she met me and stoped by and asked me to use my hands and support the baby I did and I woke up and prayed that that pregnancy has come to stay to bring testimony to the glory of God, I believe that anyone here wether you are still posting or not but you have missed your period that period you have misssed will result to pregnancy and you will carry to full term.

And you that is reading and wondering when will it happen to me, hmm I bet you cos I know you are not barren, your bfp testimony is next,

@Our spinsters/bachelors, pls do not rush into marriage cos other are getting married, pls watch well, cos some marriages can...................?..............................

am praying for you do not fear.

@Bolanlevivian, May the Almighty God who removed shame from my life, I mean the God of Elijah, come and crown you with all round fruitfulness.

@Vilachi, wether you are posting or not, you are in my prayers, ''DESTINY CANNOT STOP HERE" every evil forces trying to shut you up and make you miserable in life upon your glory, their evil mandate shall fail woefully in Jesus name.

@enm, pls look for a good church and serve God there join a group, not a group of arguement, cos there are some arguementative group in churches, join evangelism group and take it serious, change your dressing pattern to the way Obama dresses, am not asking you to spend much on expensive material, but since you live in Lagos well "YABA maket is not far, all you need is to renew the yaba product with sweet pef, then use it to serve God at any given opportunity, then God will arise and choose then your right.................... will show up, and you will have a peaceful..........................till old age.

HEALTH:
@All, there are some of us that when we are having fun with dh, we notice a kind of foam, as in is like the fluid when mix together turnes foam like soap foam,
That is one of the symptom of staph, in this case doctors attention will be needed to conduct a fluid test, but to be frank with you that thing is more of spiritual,
it also needs spiritual attenntion, you can go to deliverance ground with your dh and takle that thing with prayers cos that foam will soon stop with prayers alone, to be sincere with you that foam does not happen to single people commiting fornication, no matter how many round of sex they have, but couples expecting to get pregnant will notice it in their second round of sex, and the woman will quickly clean it up so that her dh will not notice, cos if her dh notice he will not think twice before looking down on the woman shifting blame by saying you have infection that kills my sperm.

SOLUTION: go for lab test, see a doctor for threatment, go for deliverance, stop artificial food, eat more of ugu and water leaf soup, drink plenty water everyday. women bath more of cold water than hot water, stop washing your vj with soad, stop using tapoon, use (COMFIT PAD) When Af show.

Some of my solution stated here especially about the (comfit pad) are from the note I copied when I was attending CCT women's talk, which I do not think they still do now. she always tell me to stop using pads that have nylon behind it when I was suffering from vjj trush,

PLS FORGIVE ME FOR BEIGN TOO RAW IN MY POST ABOUT HEALTH, This is one of the reason I do not want to share my pix with those demanding for my pix, cos I still have a lot of raw post about my past health condition, I do not want a situation whereby anyone will say look at her she used to have vjj trush, candidas, discharges that looks like wet tissue papers, cos am going to tell you more about that later haaaahaaaahaaa so dnt make jest of me incase we finally meet face to face cos am going to use a lot of my past infertility issues to get someone out of this pit of barreness, cos barreness is a curse, and must be cursed by the power of God that destroyed Goliath. AMEEEEEEEEEn.
BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY IN EVERY AREAS OF YOUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME.

Thanks for reading.

5 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
@Mama God's Sent thank you for everything, am doing fine, now following God in a new dimension and believing His will to be done in my life.
@Manoda, I thank God for sending helper to you and your dh, may your testimony increase daily in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks Mama Godssent for the prayers. God bless you ma. I always look forward to holyspirit inspired write up.
Thank God for you Manoda. May God blessings be permanent in your life in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iykmau(f): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
MamaGodsent, words cannot be enough to appreciate yor good deeds. I say may God bless you. Your works are not in vain, Jehovah will reward you double.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Mama Godsent may the Lord bless u today I believe God is about to make a name for himself in this group anytime I see yo post sister Godsent I feel the presence of angels around this affliction shall end with a powerful testimony

Manoda we thank God for what he is doing in yo family all round blessing shall be yo portion in Jesus Christ name amen!

For some reason the name Jecu and cjnone came to my mind I pray that God will bless u until yo enemies r silenced even the blessed shall call u blessed in the name of Jesus Christ ameeen!
Conquerors I greet u all can u hear the sound of the abundance of bfp? I hear it halleluah!

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good morning fruitful people, TO THE PREGNANT MOTHERS: Non among you shall cast your young, I asked for strenght from above to be upon you to carry to full term and deliver like Hebrew women in Jesus Mighty name

Actually, I do not wait for a convenant time or day before praying on our names here according to our present individual needs. I do not have problem fasting for people I do not see face to face but God sees them and He is ready to change situation here, the only problem I have posting, is that once I log -in ,my tears will start flowing I do not know how I can stop it, cos I know that someone somewhere is going through what I went through, but I know that as this tears is drying up every form of barreness is drying up in Jesus name and your joy shall flow like rivers of waters, your joy shall not cease,

Nobody knows why I keep giving God thanks for this one child, hmm, now my body is numb to sex, I no longer understand the language of romance abi seduction nii, cos my bitter experience has killed my libido, Husband, husband, husband!!!!! hear this, there is a way you will maltreat her in the time of barreness and her libido and love for you will die after her first child and refuse to ressurect,

Then all the love and affection will go to the long awaited child,
and you will be wondering what happen, cos you are going to forget what you did to her and she will forgive and forget "BUT" her hormones and reproductive organs will not forget, THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER EACH TIME YOU TRY TO PLAY WITH HER. haaahaa! are you surprise to hear that? I said the hormones and her reproductive organs will not forget the maltreat you maltreated her in time of barreness cos they knew you and they keep record.
DNT WORRY NEXT TIME I WILL TELL YOU HOW.

Am here to pray someone out of that pit called barreness and you all must get your children from your womb, no matter the shape, size, position of your womb, you are carrying your babies in Jesus name

someone told me about a lady that gave birth to triplets after 18 years, and I shouted eighteen what? with the same husband? did the husband wait with her? did he played away match and get children elsewhere before Goliath was destroyed in the life of the wife? too many questions at a time, and all the answers were positive and I knelt down and prayed for the patient husband, and the woman was surprised the way I was firing prayers into the life of the man. And I said to her, that woman must have passed through 18 hell fire with 18 Goliaths.

HUSBANDS, I greet you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, may you all prosper, may you all live long in good health, non among you shall lack riches, money will serve you, in Jesus name.

eww, some of my fellow women can no longer attend to social gathering cos of this ugly situation, God please answer from your throne of grace and remove this disgrace in their lives

Please sirs, I am begging you all to bear with your wives in time of infertility, there is one problem that is affecting a ttc woman which canot be cured on the deliverance even doctor cannot cure it, that problem is called "PRESSURE FROM INSIDE MY HOUSE"
This pressure can keep the woman barren forever as long as she remains with you as the husband
This pressure aborts pregnancy unnotice,
This pressure seizes period
This pressure stopes ovulation
This pressure can kill the woman

(1) Imagine when a ttc woman went to deliverance ground or Night vigil and pray with all her heart, roll, jump, shout, dance and after that she came home and she greeted the husband and he did not respond.

(2) a woman is praying believing God for a child, and one night nepa light went off and she decided to use her husband's handset to look for her chargeable light and in the process of switching on the touch inside the phone, her finger mistakingly press the message option and she sees her husband's adulterious text messages either from or to his ex girlfriend, present girlfriend or facebook wife etc. (STRANGE WOMAN) this alone is a big threat to the ttc woman that alone can keep her barren, cos, her mind is no more settled, then the brain will not respond well to her hormones to produce what ever will help her get pregnant.
Then all the prayers deliverance, speaking in tongue becomes a waste. and it now look as if God is not answering her, from their she beging to think of wrong alternatives.

REMEMBER' OF SHE TAKE UP A WRONG ALTERNATIVE YOU THE MAN MAY BE THE VICTIM OF THE OUT COME AT THE END OF IT. becareful what you are doing to her to frustrate her so that she can park out of your house, to enable you marry cecilia, and precious, Angelica etc

Please sir, bear with her, smile at her as if you just started dating, cherish her at all time
buy her something on your way home even if is "pufpuf" and you will see her gradually refreshing from the inside, and scattered menses wil regulate, EWCM, will begin to cecrete, seized period will beging to respect itself cos the brain is now relaxed, and the body begings to function well and before you say jakinshan she is pregnant and she took after God'ssent step and she bear a baby boy, or two, four, seven boys at a time.

Please Sirs, I want to tell you a secret about women, once they are aaaaah! no I won't tell you this secret todya until I have a revelation that all the women are enjoying their marriage even in the presence of infertility, then I will let the women's cat out of the bag for the men to know.

BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY IN JESUS NAME

email: joyfavour07@gmail.com

THANKS FOR READING.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by biggee01: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mummy Godsent, thank u for these educative post. Please feel free to post more. We are all here to learn from eachother, who yab u, yab themselves. Some are going thru worse things but will not speak out. May God continue to give u the power & wisdom to do more for us in Jesus name...Amen!
Please, where is our Golden baby? Freechild, Jecu, Adaorable. I miss u all.
Manoda, congrats to u & dh. I tap from ur blessings my dear. The Lord will perfect wat he has started in ur family.
4Gsmoke, how u? Long time.
Congrats to all the new mothers. We will soon join u to shout and dance unto the Lord. God bless ur bundles of joy & may blessings never cease from ur homes, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ooooooooooh! my people are tired of posting cos of some ugly situation, YOU ALL ARE COMING OUT WITH DIVERSE TESTIMONIES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF GOD.

God every sin we have committed knowingly and unknowingly please forgive us and answer our prayers today,

God I thank you for you have answered today's prayers even before it is posted here,
God as the Month of July is ending today, let every stubborn problem in our lives end with this month today in the Mighty name of God.

Say to your self and hold your stomach and decree, cos the word of God said that we should decree a thing and it shall be established. hold on to that word and decree to your womb and say: My womb hear ye the word of God discharge anything that is causing infertility inside you,

My womb discharge it and be freed today, as this month is ending today! let any form of barreness in my body, in my life, in my business, in my career, end with this month of July in the Mighty name of God our creator.

Whatever is troubling my marriage, business, career, health, job opportunites,I command you hear the word of God, end today! end today! end today!!!!!! in the Mighty name of God.

@Goldenbaby, where ever you are I pray you to come and arrange our names here stop that pinging or what do you people call it, is it pinging pinpin, ehe come and arrange our name please. and more over do not forget to come and post Skimpychick's certificate,

Goldenbaby, Golden that has realy passed through fire until she became gold, the only goldenbaby in this country haa haa I have hailed you enough oya I command you to come out and come and upload birht cert for the most current new mother and the most current pregnant mom iykmau. I tried to upload some good baby pix but I deleted it cos they appeared too small in size, after all we are not praying to have apremature small small babies.
so please we need those big beautiful babies pix COME AND PUT THEM AND THE LORD WILL BEAUTIFY YOU WITH UNSTOPABLE BEAUTY.

Oh I almost forgot this gossip, @Goldenbaby I forgot to tell you that there is a boy in NL bearing Goldenboy as if that is not enough he also went ahead to use your font color, I have prayed for him to receive golden eyes like yours too and be talented too HAAHAA.

hmm my sister there are some little things we do for people without knowing that we are doing it for ourself until something happen and you will now like" Oh so this thing I did for so and so person, I was actually doing it for myself and I never knew it. There is something I and my dh did for someone long ago wneh we were doing it I almost complain cos things were very good (opposite) with us then, but just the first week of this Month we happened to be the one using that thing after the woman we built it for relocated. infact this world is a realy what goes around comes around thing.

And since I started spending my time fasting and praying and posting my real life story to people both here and through email, Everything that is called for concern as in problem in my entire life has disappeared.

Tomorrow by His grace we shall continue with our topic on health issue.

To our singles both male and female: please do not rush into marriage cos what you see outside is not what is inside but if you look very well before you leap the fall will have limit, "You will not sustain higher degree injury in marriage. This word is from the note I copied from Servant Vic's wife women affairs meeting then, I heard she is compiling those lesson again and when is out is going to be free to singles and married, am already booking for one in advance cos she is something else when it comes to moulding falling souls.

@Rupion, sotum, osespice I hope you people are fine? Receive unstopable joy in Jesus name.

Chidimma, who ever you are and whereever you are May God sgtrenghten you, eyah you are planning the way to serve Him better, dnt worry He knows your heart cry, He knows your effort, He will favour you beyond your expectation, this is testing time He watches all your ways stay away from sin and serve him as if you are a prisoner in the things of God. This is the second time of this revelation since this month I did not want to post it cos I do not know any Chidinma in this thread.
Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
@ all that rejoiced with me,may heaven rejoice over your life ijmn.

Mummy Godsent,your good work in this thread will not go unrewarded.

Pls all our MIA brethren,wherever you are know that God has not forgotten you yet. He is busy baking your miracles.pls stay in the place of service,where God will locate you easily.

Goldenbaby,uteh,jecu,freechild,Vilachi,fatherabraham,funkeybaybee,seacreast,caringpro,nifemocutie,cjnone, and all the beauriful,pompolicious mummies too numerous to mention,you are all loved and remembered. God won't give up on anyone of you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amen to Mama Godssent prayers. God bless you ma.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by zainaba(f): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
God bless you God Sent. Amen to your prayer. We shall have the last laugh.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Good morning blessed conquerors, I wish you all harvest of great testimonies in this month of August.
@biggee01, am doing fine, thanks for asking after me, how are u and your dh? please always try to go to TTC when you have the chance for continuous revival and fresh fire.(....by strength shall no man prevail.)
@ mama God's sent, may God continue to strengthen you every day.
@Goldenbaby where are thou?

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
amen to ur prayers @Godssent, tanx for always bringing out ur time to
post and also pray for weak prayer worrior like me
so many of us cant do dis let us emulate d act of love from Godssent
some of us develope unnneccessary hatred for others even on the internet
may we all be celebrated ijn. @skimpychiks congratulations again and again
weder baby pix or no baby picture i tap into ur blessing.
happy new month to all remain blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Yah! happy new month to all of us in the house.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month glorious people may dis month be tter than last month in our life
Godssent your effort will be crown tanx deary. Goldenbaby, jecu, visitor30, konfessor,enm, etc how are u all? happy new month brethren.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
@ALL PREGNANT MOMS.
This Month will be a smooth one for all of you in the Mighty name of God, I know you have enough strenght now but do not do too many house chores cos you have enough stregnth, e.g starting of generator by draging the rope, carrying buckerts of waterfrom down stairs to up, get someone to do that for you. God has never failed me you will not experience failure in any area of your lives in Jesus name.I say in the Mighty name of God!

It is a new month my people, I believe we have prayed our twelve noon prayers, somany people have become reluctant to post, cos there are some situation one will face sometimes and even to view the net or post any comment will be difficult to do, so please even if you cannot post or say hello to someone, be encouraged to pray at any possible time prayer does the impossible. I KNOW THAT EVEN AS YOU ARE NOT POSTING YOU MAY BE BENEFIT FROM MY CONSTANT POST AND THE POST OF OTHERS THAT ARE STILL ON HERE.

in every ugly situation there is always a way out but if you are not calm enough and connect God, you may not see the way out. please connect Him and work/walk in His ways He is able to it all.

NOW, this is a new Month, what should we do to seek for solution towards, our different worries,
which prayer point should I pray
Which way should I behave to please God
Which medical test do I need to do.
If fluid is pouring outa me which position should try this time around solution ( rear entry or kneeling position and remain there for minutes then gradually put pillow on your waste and lay left sided, sorry for my beign too raw, but these two position retains the fluid and prevent it from pouring back easily, my experience then. DNT BE OFFENDED ehe. that am teaching you people styles that helped me to stop fluid flow back, engage deliverance prayers concerning fruitfulness and these two styles. I was taught by someone and it works.

PLS. MY PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN SAYING IT BEFORE AND I HAVE COME TO SAY IT AGAIN.
There is nothing like setting of womb in the local or traditional way, we only have "BONE SETTER" that helps when you have bone fractures, no "WOMB SETTER" you can only massage your stomach or entire body, for easy circulation of blood and other estrogen in your body to help conception, but do not let any traditional healer insert his/her hand as in womb setting you could be infected o! ehe cos they use the same hand for everyone at the same morning time. Ask me how I got the infection that brought discharges that looks like wet tissue paper.
let me stop before I offend someone.cos I may get carried away and put the address of that man who is a supposed bone setter but tag himself womb setter cos she notice that women looking for babies are at its increase, oh God help all the women to conceive without this menace ejoor haa! a voice was ministring to me in the bathroom that I should post this, I do not know whom I am talking to but pleas be informed according to the above, thank you God I have posted it.

Father in the mighty name of God, Somebody will announce her pregnancy positive test this month in the Mighty name of God name!!!!!!!!!!!

@The singles, the above page, is not for you, go and be reading your bible for our 3PM prayers. God will direct your steps to a positive life changing partner that you have so much desired to have in Jesus name.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my constant long post, I will repent from it when you all have anounce your all round BFPS.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Amen to yo prayers mummy Godsent!

@all i greet u in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by abioz(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2014
@MAMA GOD SENT, Good Morning...how is the family? Pls check your inbox you got email. Help me reply. God reward@MAMA GOD SENT, Good Morning...how is the family? Pls check your inbox you got email. Help me reply. God reward@MAMA GOD SENT, Good Morning...how is the family? Pls check your inbox you got email. Help me reply. God reward
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Good morning glorious and wonderful conquerors!!!!!!!!!! @ Godssent, Amen to your prayers. I always look forward to your teaching embeded with encouraging words for everyone. Your advice to we the singles is timely cos alot of marriages are crashing these days but it will never be our portion in Jesus name, Amen. May God continually bless you for the work you are doing cos not many will have the mind to do it. @ all, Let us all remain prayerful for there is absolutely nothing too dificult for God to do. " Put on all the armour God gives you, so that you will be able to stand up against the devil's evil tricks" Eph 6: 12-16. God bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by zamm(f): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Happy new month all,@Godsent,thanks am fine.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2014
With a grateful heart,I lift my voice
To you,proclaiming lord you reign...2*
Great are u lord,greatly to be praised
Father you reign....2*

Great are you Lord,great are u Lord
Great are u lord,great are you lord!

Thank u jesus for this thread,thank you for servant Vic, thank u lord for Godsent,thank you for all the good,good things you are doing for me and my hubby. Thank you for this new month august,which is my birthday and also my wedding anniversary.
Thank you for all the wonderful people in this thread.
Thank you lord for the life of my prophet Servant Vic,his wife and kids.
Thank you lord God ,for you didn't allow the enemies to triumph over me.

Oh Baba am so amazed by your wonders in my life.thank you!thank

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by adaroable: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thank you so much mama Godsent for allyour wonderful words of exaltations. May God richly bless and continue to honor his name in your life.
@ bigge01, I'm fine dear sister. I hope u and dh are bouncing seriously inthe lord.

@ all I greet us all in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by zainaba(f): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
I claim Bfp this month. Amen. Thanks alot Mama God Sent. The work of your hand shall remain blessed. We appreciate your ceaseless effort.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Happy weekend and Happy new Month conquerors, This Month may God Almighty wipe away all the tears that the Devil has sow in our lives in Jesus name.
Pregnant mamas pls mind what you eat when your dh take you out, may God be with you all
To all looking unto God for fruit of the womb start praying for your unborn children now cos the journey of prayer does not end even after giving birth, beign a mother is another higher School than you think you all will soon get that title “Mummy so and so person” so that you will know what I mean

Am surprise to see all the names that was ringing in my head this morning posting, wow , especially hm wonderful God you know your plans for them, grant them their heart desires according to your word in Jeremiah 29 verse 11, in Jesus name, according to your word in Exodus: 23 verse 26

@chi16, your expectation in this marriage shall not be cut off in the mighty name of God!!!!!!!!
When an adult take what belongs to a child and keep his hands up, very soon his hands will be weak and tired and he will bring the hand down and the child will regain acess to her belonging. Dnt worry yourself tell dh to keep his faith hold his abunna and pray ceaseslessly for restoration of his original copy. “constant monthly deliverance can do the magic” it was not done one day so it will not be a oneday victory.

@Manoda, that is the spirit keep celebrating, more doors are opening even in your body as you are doing it on the net let it reflect on you too outa there. but do not get carried away outa there. planet earth is different from the spirit world.

@Zamm, is this my one and only Zaramumm or just a new Zamm? Zaramumm has been in my head this morning when I was bathing. I hope nairaland attack did not affect and changed your name to zamm? Cos it affected mine a little, that attacked that happened to Nairaland site has discouraged many people from posting cos some people’s post were totally deleted.
I welcome all new members into their all round BFP in the name of God!
Old members you are welcome also, some of us stopped posting after the site was attacked.

according to your words concerning the singles in Isaiah 34:16, He said it and we believe it

@Prayers for the Single in this thread is still on till tomorrow, as am praying here you will also use your mouth to tell God the kind of partner you need, please do not use any charm on anybody to seduce or to attract anyone to marry you, cos it will affect the prayer. Please pray, Marriage need prayer before you enter into it cos is like an airplane that is flying on the air even the pilot does not know……………………………………. do not be afraid God will give you all the best mates in the Mighty name of God.

I am not qualified for the kind of child that God gave to me, I am like a weak wrestler that defeated undertaker or kali the giant Indian wrestler, whenever any weak wrestler defeat such one they always collect their belt and take to their heels before the defeated will regain consciousness, that is why I stoped making physical friends stop attending ceremonies, no make-up of any kind, gold and other jewelries abandoned cos even Satan is not happy that I escaped as if my narrow escape is not enough I now have this kind of wonderfully gifted child, hmm fear God in action. Do you know how a dog behave when it carries a delicious bone, I bet you no matter how friendly the owner of the dog tries to approach it, the dog will take to its heel to protect its bone. Very soon all I will be doing is to log in copy the names of people and go into my prayers.
so please for those requesting through email to pay me a visit, send my picture etc I wish to tell you that even my relatives are not allowed to visit me, all I do is send them money if they are in need and pray for them from distance, cos I have suffered too much in the hands of people I thought cherish me, in this our planet people can be eating from you and still be planning your obituary I have gone through all “THE WORLD IS A WAR ZONE IT TAKES GOD ALONE TO STAY ALIVE WHEN YOU ARE DOING WELL IN THIS WAR ZONE IN THIS PLANET ”
THOSE OF YOU THAT GOES TO DELIVERANCE SESSION TO MAKE FRIENDS, BECAREFUL COS POWERS CAN USE ANY AVAILABLE BODY TO COLLECT WHAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED AND YOU WILL THINK YOU HAVE MET A NEW FRIEND YOU EXCHANGE CONTACT WITH MONITORING SPIRIT UNKNOWINGLY FROM EVIL KINGDOM”

If my late mother should resurrect today, I will take her to do DNA test to be sure she is my mother that really cherished me so much before I will hug her.

When I came on the internet to give my testimony and tell everyone how God used servant Vic to set me free from kingdoms of barrenness, I never knew I will stay long on the net, but now am beginning to realized that something normally happen each time I do not pray for somebody before praying for myself, and each time I log in to post I noticed the spirit of God controlling my hands and I transformed and beging to post some prophecies which on a normal day I will never want to post.

Some prophecies you see me post sometimes would have been held for long and I post them when I see inner tube develop high temperature that med could not subside, and it stop as soon as the prophecy is posted, i.e that of Onome, telling skimpychick to stop lying on her stomach before God visited her and now the beautiful daughter is here etc. These are some messages I tried to swallow but I posted them when the thing backfired. That is when Inner tube lost appetite, high temp. and the whole house turned blue, I was like how can I post it I do not know these people, I have never been to their house, how do I now tell her to stop laying on her stomach? See me see trouble. then I will be shivering to post them . the temperature will go normal once I post it.

So please let us connect God instead of connecting man, God is real, Heaven is real, Hell is real let’s serve God with all our heart, He can use you to speak to us when you least expected.

So, do not see me as a friend but as a woman trying to complete her vow by praying for people she does not know to come out of their various pit and I thank God for answering me always in this thread and even in my home. PRAISE BE TO GOD.

AM OFF FOR 3PM PRAYER, POSITION YOURSELVES FOR A TOTAL POSITIVE TURNAROUND.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my long post:

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Gods'sent and all the conerous people follow me shout praiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee d Lorddddddddddd
our baby girl arrived safely this aftnoon exaclty 2 O' clock come and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooo
come and seeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

5 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sotum2, congratulatns on d arrival of ur baby.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
@sotum2, am short of word to express my feeling and appreciating to God. The only thing that come to my mind after reading your testimony is a song, a very popular song we used to sing back then when I was still a boy crying and reluctantly going to church because of television programme. The wording of the song goes like this " come and see, come and see, come and see ooh, come and see, come and see what the lord has done, come and see what the lord has don". Bro your child and other conqueror's children are children of testimony. God change the life story of jabez, Joseph, David and Hannah to that of testimony and their never remained the same. Just as their life never remain the same so also your life and other conqueror will never remain the same again. It shall be testimonies galore all the way in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
To all the beautiful and wonderfully made mummy and daddy, wife and husband ( the singles ) saying God what of my own testimony, I want you to know that your locating this thread is a testimony from God to you. From last year till now a lot have happen. It my believe through this thread, God is training and preparing us for more wondrous testimonies in our life. So don't despair, keep on moving forward in the word of the lord and wait on Him to answer you. You have done deliverance, participate in our once weekly fasting and prayers, Godssent has come posted good message about you from God, don't worry yourself and be stress but don't stop praying. Elijah did not stop praying until after the 7th times for rain to fall on the land despite hearing direct from God that there will be rain so so date and time. Daniel did not relax after reading that is already time for the isrealite to have their freedom, he went into prayer for the manifestation of God's word. Pray pray and pray. Try and start midnight prayer even if it for 30 minute. Cheers and be blessed in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
@sotum2 congratulations on the birth of your princess. Our God is so good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Congrats sotum2,God bless and keep ur girls. wink
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kkoffo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Sotum2 congratulations for the arrival of your new conqueror.

indeed we serve a living GOD at CCT.more testimoney on the way. in Jesus Name.AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.