Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331998 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chiscomax(m): 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
I need to talk to the Pastor Vic, does he have an e-mail?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chiscomax(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
One question please. Does Pastor Vic pray for only those with barrenness and poverty issues? What about other problems?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Chiscomax: One question please. Does Pastor Vic pray for only those with barrenness and poverty issues? What about other problems?
no but mind you, you are not seeking servant Vic face but God. Contact him with the mind that you are seeking for GOD face. Here is servant Vic phone number 08153309479, keep calling him if he didn't pick your call the first, second or third time. His line is always busy as others too are trying to contact him. Be bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Goodmrn conquers,hop we all slp well? Thanks be 2 God .may God bless and protect us as we appear in his presence dis mrn amen,and as we enter a new week .
@God sent may d good lord bless u ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2014
My fellow conquers happy new week,may d good lord meet us @d point of our needs,bless our going out and coming in ,may d desires of our hrt be granted in jesus mighty name .Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2014
I can't mention d names of all d conquerors bt I just want to ask after u all including d ones I can't remember

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
visitor30
wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agripa
JECU
uteh
goldenbaby
@blessedbeads ur welcome to this thread of conquerors & happy NW too.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Madamme: 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
I'm so grateful for this kind of thread...God bless mummy Godsent and everyone who have contributed in several ways....

Thanking God for the miracles and wonders recorded on this page to him(God be all the glory)...

I am not married yet so not TTC. However, I really need Gods divine touch....the journey of my life hasnt been smooth, its been from one frustration to another, promise and fail...however, I know that God will see me through....

I have spoken to Servant Vic...amazing man of God. Got his number here last year(I ve been a silent reader)...spoke to him that same last year, he gave me fasting and prayer but I forgot all about it due to distractions and frustrations. Reconnected back to this thread when I knew something was seriously wrong somewhere...spoke to Servant Vic today and this man remembered me very very well...I was scared! haba! even with the multitude of people he speaks with daily...hmmmm...

He asked that I send him an sms which i have done...hoping to hear from him soon...

MAY WE BE FRUITFUL IN ALL AREAS OF OUR LIVES....

AMEN!!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
AFternoon my fellow conquerors in christ,may dis day be a g8t one 4 evry one of us .AMEN and @God sent may d good lord continue 2 use u for his wrk ,God bless u ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
praise the Lorddddddddddddddddd everything is turning around for my good. bad debt offsetedddddd hahaahaa Jehover overdo I thank u, God'ssent I sent u another mail dis mowing oshe gan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2014
@locuu40, me sef join you to laugh and rejoice with you. God may your name be forever be praise for this wonderful testimony you give locuu40. May his mouth cease not to thank and praise you.

Hallelujah Heavenly Father, Jehovah Elohim, The Covenant Keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, The Great Provider, I blessed and worship you for you alone is worthy of our praises, worship and adoration.

Thank you for your mercy and favour on locuu40 life and family. I lift You high for i know and believe that what you did to locuu40 is just a tip of what You are about to do in our life.

Thank you Lord God Almighty for this blessing in Jesus name.

@locuu40, don't forget, love your neighbour as you love yourself oh. So make i pm you my bank account
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by cisse7575(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
ﺮﺣﻴﻢ ﺍﻟﺮﺣﻴﻢ ).
Im a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ah God save us frm any way dat wil multiply our problm Insha Allah. God's sent tanx 4 all d replied mail does anyone knows d nxt cct renounciation day? loccu congrat. God's sent my ogar snt u mails last night.tanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Good evening g8t conquers ,may d good lord bless us on everyside .Amen @God sent pls snd me ur email,thank u ma....gd9th evryone
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
@menes the renunciation day is the last Thursday of the month which falls on the 25th of this month but there is a chance (that's if they haven't change it ) for those coming from very far distance.

Remember you have to be there on the 18th this coming Thursday to book for this month service. Be blessed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
@blessedbeads, good evening to you too. I trust you had a pleasant day today.

@all the peeping Tom like me, i greeting to you too. Miraclebaby how are you?

@all, may the Good Lord remember us for good in the mighty name of Jesus.

Wherever we have been forgotten and rejected May The Covenant Keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob cause them to remember us and fall over themselves to help us in the mighty name of Jesus.

By the mighty right hand He used in bringing out the isrealite from the land of Egypt, i pray by the name of Jesus Christ that by His mighty right hand, He deliver and bring us out of the land of every Egypt, barreness, affliction and diseases, despairs, poverty, in our life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2014
enm tanx a million times for d information & prayers
@blessedbead check past pages of God's sent post and u will find her mail address
happy new week to my fellow conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello house,how are we all holding up,trust God is in control.

Loccou,I join u to thank God .may good things never depart from u.

And to all keeping the thread alive,more oil to
ur elbows.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
@menes thankx I hav seen it ,@God snt I was d one dat snt u mail yesterday evening ,hop u saw it I am waiting 4 ur reply in my mail. May d good lord bless u ma ,and @evry conquers may dis week be g8t and s fruithful for us all. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
good morning and happy Wednesday,

@Godssent, I sent you another mail but no reply weldone for all your prayers the baby cries alot at night and sleeps in d day time after given us half sleeping night what can we do to make her sleep more at night am in d office now and I feel like sleeping I cld nt sleep well lasst night should we start giving her water to drink cos enor easy the little girl is altering our sleeping hrs.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
its been a long time hello conquerors may our testimony never stop iJn @sotum I decided to help you out before you & wify will sama
the little baby with solid food and water to make her sleep for hrs hihihihihihih,
I think doctor must have advice wify that babies should be upto
six months feeding only bossom milk no water no baby milk until she is six months before
taking water and other foods.
although some people disobey this rule
and still go ahead to feed their babies with baby milk & what have you
if u want to start enjoying ur night sleep just move to another room
cos wify will always have time to sleep in d afternoon while you are at work. my one cent.
my hubby doesn't come close to our room when it comes to night cry palava
cos he has to go to work everyday except wknds. doooooooo my bros.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
sotum2: good morning and happy Wednesday,
@Godssent, I sent you another mail but no reply weldone for all your prayers the baby cries alot at night and sleeps in d day time after given us half sleeping night what can we do to make her sleep more at night am in d office now and I feel like sleeping I cld nt sleep well lasst night should we start giving her water to drink cos enor easy the little girl is altering our sleeping hrs.

@sotum2 I hope that is not the way you cried all night when you were a
baby that is why d baby is taking after you doing exactly what u did when you were a baby
my brother count it all joy may everyone of us experience the cry of babies in our home amen
@Gods sent am missing ur posts try and post those encouraging lines pleaseeeee.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lovely evening to g8t conquers, wishing you the best of d week. God will grant us all the speed of an eagle this week, only trust and hold Him by His word
@God sent pls try and reply my mails .God bless u ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
good evening house, Godssent tnx for creating dis thread my nebor's dorta went to Cct tuday for renounciatn just few minutes after teln us d wondas she experienced @ cct with excitement she started vomiting some stinking substanceb now she is asleep i pray dis wil b d end of her stomach pains. tnx maam.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by neneluv: 2:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Hi everyone, I am new here . I've gone through this thread from page 1 to 109. I must say that now I believe in miracles. God is really at work in the life of his children. congratulations to everyone that has gotten their bfp. sotum and all others. and to those who haven't gotten their bfp, the Lord who did it for others will do it in his own precious time. After you have done all to stand, stand therefore . Eph 6: 10-18 . Mummy Godsent thank you for this blog. I miss goldenbaby she is such a live wire.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2014
menes: good evening house, Godssent tnx for creating dis thread my nebor's dorta went to Cct tuday for renounciatn just few minutes after teln us d wondas she experienced @ cct with excitement she started vomiting some stinking substanceb now she is asleep i pray dis wil b d end of her stomach pains. tnx maam.

It was more than a signs and wonders oh, word can not described what actually took place. This God called Jehovah, God of elijah, The Covenant Keeping God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not a small God at all. In fact we Christian are grossly underrating and under estimating Him.

@menes, I thank God for that wonderful testimony and the testimony will be permanent in Jesus name.

Please advise her to live her life according to the principal of God. Tell her there is nothing like small lie or na play I dey play lie, all those small and little innocent looking sins are very powerful weapons in the hand of the enemy to use against us before the throne of God to deny us our blessing. In other congratulation for your new daughter in Christ Jesus that God has blessed you with. Glory be to God The Father in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:46am On Sep 26, 2014
@neneluv, you are welcome in Jesus name.

Goldenbaby, your attention is needed here oh.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Menes thanks be to God for the girl's experience you have read what enm said, teach her the way to fear God and do away with lies, the God of CCT is working wonders.
@enm & others God bless youoooooooooooooooooooooooo for keeping this house warm,
A big welcome to all new members. since God gave us our bundle of joy I hardly have chance to post pardon me conquerors.
Goldenbaby,jecu,ute, biggi, iya-ejima,samplet, janutra,freechild and all the conquerors I hope you are doing great? I wish you all well in Jesus name .

@Gods'sent join me to fire more prayers the man has given me the thing pray with me that it will not bounce huuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuu.
The email I sent you this morning has the detail I beg read & reply me. thank u for the baby caring tips you sent to my DW is working like magic.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
what a thread and bundle of testimonies!!! May all testimonies remain permanent INJ. Abeg where is this church located in ogun state? sorry if this has been answered previously.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Barywhyte: what a thread and bundle of testimonies!!! May all testimonies remain permanent INJ. Abeg where is this church located in ogun state? sorry if this has been answered previously.

It is located a sango ota by powerlines,you can give the man of God a call for full details. I urge u to go there and u will come back with full testimonies.

@all well done ooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
manoda:

It is located a sango ota by powerlines,you can give the man of God a call for full details. I urge u to go there and u will come back with full testimonies.

@all well done ooo

yea yea dude. tnks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
why is this thread no longer active? got message from the man of God, after i placed a call to him, to come for deliverance on thur by 9am. I want to be free fr demonic dreams too and fr the spirit of backwardness and delay. @God'ssent, its over a year you put up this thread and now one more person is gettin deliverance thru it. you hbv no isea hw much god has used you to help pple get out of demonic nets and cages. God bless you madam
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 1:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Barywhyte: why is this thread no longer active? got message from the man of God, after i placed a call to him, to come for deliverance on thur by 9am. I want to be free fr demonic dreams too and fr the spirit of backwardness and delay. @God'ssent, its over a year you put up this thread and now one more person is gettin deliverance thru it. you hbv no isea hw much god has used you to help pple get out of demonic nets and cages. God bless you madam

Bro, you are welcome. Believe me you are right place and it my believe God will answer you abundantly in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.