Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331878 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2014
mikuut:

who is dis mumuni?
So u dis unemployed pagan, you called Servant vic a scam? for d sake of what u typed above, after quoting me, may you become a regular custormer to hospitals I dnt blame u, judging frm ur post u are a pagan bt u wanted to snatch miracle healing frm God when ur mama was diagnosed with cancer, cos u tot God does nt know de people dat serves him. hem I pity u I hv viewed ur post
& I found out dat ur insultive prayer to God contributed t ur mama's death.

First and foremost, my mother died of cancer (lungs metastases) Google up. Your post shows you have never experience the situation before (either yourself or a close family member). If you have you would never be so insensitive. Secondly, I am not pagan, but my understanding and knowledge about God differs from what you think and I would not force my beliefs on anyone.

I go to hospitals for regular check-ups and when I experience illness, there is nothing wrong with that. You may be scared of medical bills and if that is your problem, then I understand why you seek cheap, crude, unscientific, unresolved treatments for your ailments and I am sorry for you. Truly, I am sorry for you because you would continue in such ignorance and when an illness, which could have been easily treated if you had gone for check-up, hits you; you engage in the typical ignorant, crude ways of yours and we all know how it would end up.

I have seen people ignore hospitals and treatment only to leave behind their family in grief. If you are selfish and stingy to treat yourself, think of the family you would leave behind if you transcend to meet your creator. If you are not so financially buoyant, then my apologies.

Just like you have gone to read up my previous posts, you should have seen what I do for a living (aha you probably ignored that too)

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2014
mikuut and all pls follow enn wisdom post.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by nora544: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Boss13:

Manoda, I appreciate and respect your decision. I respect the decision, if you are not part of the syndicate, that you want your gullibility to be exploited. Everyone is responsible for themselves.

I wish to set the record straight because some of you who have gone to read my previous posts have decided to misconstrued things to suit yourself.

- I did not go to meet a pastor to pray for my mother. I was actually at the hospital when the pastor and his team came around.
- We all knew that my mother was going to pass on because the doctors has pre-informed us even her cancer condition is free available on the internet. We hid the information from my mother. Why it was painful was that the death occurred sooner than expected. We anticipated months, but it happened within couple of days.
- Despite being sceptical about the doings, undoing, manipulations, actions, inactions, falsehood of pastors, I do believe in God the Supreme Being and Creator and just like every human being who is yet to fully understand and grasps the mystery of this supreme being, I resulted to hope because I do not wish to lose my mother. Well it has happened and I am stronger now and I also know better now. My mother's death and other experiences continues to justify my reason - if you act in certain conditions, the result attributed to the conditions will naturally take effect.
- Now to you manoda, do you want to have a child? Why don't you go to the hospital and get looked at so that you can know what is wrong with you or your partner and begin the treatment process. When you seek hope from fraudsters, you delay your treatment. When you are knowledgeable about something, you begin the address the situation based on your knowledge.

- The Supreme Being is expressed in every way and it was not a mistake that there are doctors/scientist who can solve your issue.

I know also very much about cancer because I lost also my husband and my mother both ahve cancer.

I have also a girlfriend who couldnot get a child and after they went to an hospitla they know that all fasting and praying will not help because her husband sperm was death so also IV wouldnot help. When they got this information they have two ways one was sperm donation that other was to adopt a child and they go the second way they adopt two and they are now a small happy family.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by flowers4me(f): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
enm:

Check your mail box

Ok thanks bro
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Boss13: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
nora544:

I know also very much about cancer because I lost also my husband and my mother both ahve cancer.

I have also a girlfriend who couldnot get a child and after they went to an hospitla they know that all fasting and praying will not help because her husband sperm was death so also IV wouldnot help. When they got this information they have two ways one was sperm donation that other was to adopt a child and they go the second way they adopt two and they are now a small happy family.

That's okay. Glad for your friend. Rather than start praying, fasting and wailing. They went to the hospital to figure out the problem. Now they are happy.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
happy favorable day evryone, manode & everyone lets ignore any distraction on dis thread no power can stop what God has done for us & what he is abt to do in this tread we are more than conquerors the excitement of what God has bn doing in my life since I started atending cct is too big for anyone to make me sad.
@sotum2 check ur mail i snt dis mornn.

bro, Barywhite thanks for ya advice, i av hrd. @all join me in tanking baba God for d conditon of my biz.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
samplet:
happy favorable day evryone, manode & everyone lets ignore any distraction on dis thread no power can stop what God has done for us & what he is abt to do in this tread we are more than conquerors the excitement of what God has bn doing in my life since I started atending cct is too big for anyone to make me sad.

bro, Barywhite thanks for ya advice, i av hrd. @all join me in tanking baba God for d conditon of my biz,

I have seen it,God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doctokwus: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
@Mama God's sent,what is going on?
@all keeping the thread alive,God's blessing.
@all newbeas,your stay here shall be fruitful.

Pls am down for the fasting&prayer oo!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
flowers4me:

Ok thanks bro

I think ur case is setled?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2014
samplet:

bro, Barywhite thanks for ya advice, i av hrd. @all join me in tanking baba God for d conditon of my biz.

Thats a better route. Glad your business is taking a fine look. Well done
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Sorry for late posting.

Fasting period 6am to 3p or 6pm

Praise and worship
Psalm 8

1- Thank The Lord for He has done for you.

2- Confess and ask for forgiveness of sins of every known and unknown.

3- O lord have mercy on me and forgive me of every hidden sin in my life in Jesus name.

4- O Lord have mercy on me and forgive me of every sin that will hinder my prayers from being answer in Jesus name.

5- Holyghost spirit of the most High God come and lead me in prayer in Jesus name.

6 - Blood of Jesus wash away from my life anything that is making me to stink in the spirit in Jesus name.

7- By the power of the holyghost, every satanic achors tying me down to evil break in the name of Jesus.

8- Blood of Jesus do a deep work of purification in my spirit, soul and body in the name of Jesus.

9-Holyghost fire locate every hidden and non hidden prayer hijacking power, programmed against my life and consume them to ashes in Jesus name.

10- Holyghost descend upon my environment and saturate it with your fire and power and destroy every evil power programme against my life in Jesus name.

11- ( your hands raised up ) Holyghost fire come into my life and consume to destruction every power that is not of God in Jesus name.

12- ( your hand raise up ) Holyghost release your fire into my body and let every evil plantation and evil deposit of the enemy be consume to destruction in Jesus name.

13- Blood of Jesus come into my body and miss with my blood and destroy every evil deposit of the enemy in my blood in Jesus name.

14- ( your hand raise up ) Holyghost release your fire into my life and turn me into a fire in Jesus name.

15- Holyghost by your power and fire uproot out of my life everything that is not planted by God in Jesus name.

16- Let the water from the living river of Almighty God JEHOVAH Elohim, wash me clean of all evil mark and deposit in Jesus name.

17- Let the source of evil rivers in my life dry up now forever in Jesus name.

18- Let the living river of the Almighty God, JEHOVAH Elohim flow in my life in Jesus name.

19- My body receive and be fill with the marks of the lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

20- O Lord, feed me with the bread of life till i hunger no more in Jesus name.

21- O Lord, feed me with the everlasting water till i thirst no more in Jesus name.
22- Blood of Jesus dissolve every union between light and darkness in my life in Jesus name.

23- By the power of the holyghost, i command every door that the enemy are using as access into my life to be close forever by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.

24- O Lord have mercy upon me and arise in your power and deliver me from every power reinforcing evils in my life in Jesus name.

25- By the power in the blood of Jesus i cancel every right that the enemy have over me in Jesus name.

26- I ( mention your name ) belong to the lord Jesus Christ and He is my personal lord and saviour and so therefore my body is filled the mark of Christ Jesus, henceforth let no power, principalities and demons trouble me no more in Jesus name.

27- O Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from every power demanding for my worship in Jesus name.

29- O Lord release your angels of restorations to go into the land of the living and the dead on a serch and recovery mission to go forth and recover for me all my lost and stolen blessing and virtues in Jesus name.

30- O Lord release your angels of warrior to go forth and battle all my battle for me in Jesus name.

31- O Lord reveal the secret of my life to me in Jesus name.

33- O lord reveal to me the secret behind my life issues in Jesus name.

34- O Lord give me dreams that will advertise my life for Christ in Jesus name.

35- O lord take charge of my dream life in Jesus name.

36- holyghost show me what to do, teach me what to do and make me ready for the touch of God in my life in Jesus name.
37- Let the east wind of the Lord blow against and torn asunder every ship of the enemy programmed against my life in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2014
@enm good work I was pilling up some of d prayer point posted by goldenbaby and others bf I saw ur post.

@waistbead aka doctokwus, u are warmly welcom preparing red carpet ati green carpet welcom party fo you.
Let us keep d fire of prayer burning in da house.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:39am On Nov 19, 2014
@enm tanx for d prayer point @all may d good lord bless and locate us in jesus name ..Amen@ all My Beautiful ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ Tot:
Once you have a clear picture of your priorities- that is values, goals, and high leverage activities- organize around them.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2014
thanks to all that is keeping the thread warm, the thread has bn a good source of inspiration to many,
don't let anyone make you to think /feel diaris no God or dat you dnt need deliverance the mighty God who did it for me & somany pips will do it for you, in
anything you do, think God put God first, cus with God satan will fall apart and the center can hold.
without God you gat norring.

Wishing all the pips God's blessings in its fullness.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by flowers4me(f): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ blessedbeads, you got mail pls.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by flowers4me(f): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ enm, pls check your mail, thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
@flower 4 me I hav replied ur mail
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
God answer my prayers today Amin.

@Rupion how is your lo&huby?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by flowers4me(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
blessedbeads:
@flower 4 me I hav replied ur mail

Thanks dear sis, i replied you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by flowers4me(f): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ enm, bro you got mail.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by jayedu108: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have been having constant migrane heacache even at work,I can't concentrate,but since I attend the deliverance programme last month I am ok and fyne and have never experience such constant headache again.aisde dat God mercy and favour has always been wit me,I receive unexepcted favour,both in ma career and every aspect of ma life.The God of servant vic is real.I will keep testifiying dis is jst a tip of the iceberg,so expect more testimony fr me praise the lord!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
jayedu108:
I have been having constant migrane heacache even at work,I can't concentrate,but since I attend the deliverance programme last month I am ok and fyne and have never experience such constant headache again.aisde dat God mercy and favour has always been wit me,I receive unexepcted favour,both in ma career and every aspect of ma life.The God of servant vic is real.I will keep testifiying dis is jst a tip of the iceberg,so expect more testimony fr me praise the lord!!!

I rejoice with you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
may we have constant blessings in our lives
@jayedu108, thias one thing with testimony, d more u testify d more d blessing of kinds flow into ur life,
a cannal man cannot receive the things of d spirit. everything has turned around for my good. God owns
silver & gold. 29th of Nov. i will b dia t fuel my source of blessings with prayers dis source must nt dry.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
jayedu108:

Congrats for the mighty work of God in ur life.

@ all, let us follow God's wil in all that we do, he is the maker of our lives
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
jayedu108:

someone very close to me in my office is keying in 2 this testimony everyday who no want better things.
@jayedu108, congratulation.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Barywhyte(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2014
Good work @enm
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:38am On Nov 22, 2014
I just feel i should this with us and it been on my mind since the day before yesterday. Ungodly haste is what i will like us to discuss with ourselves and among ourselves.

To me ungodly haste is when you are too haste or impatience for the manifestation of your breakthrough or answers to our prayers. I know how it feel waiting to see the manifestation of God promises concerning us. Many of us would have received wonderful prophecies, been told all is settle after undergoing fasting,praying and deliverance but still waiting for that manifestation.

I want us to know that when God has intervene in your case, your case is settle. So when you pray, fast and do deliverance and you still haven't see your answer, don't doubt, don't give up and don't stray away from God.

After prayer come the incubating period, in this period, or waiting room like one of my mentor ( Kent Simpson) stated in one of his newsletter. This period is when the answers to your period are being taking of waiting for it to hatch at the appointed time. To some people, this period is very short, while to some it long but in reality it is not that long.

When you pray and don't receive instant manifestation of your answers, keep praying and use the opportunity to get to know God more and His ways.

Jesus Christ whom we hold dear as our only Lord and personal Saviour also experienced this waiting period. After fasting and praying for forty days and forty night, entered into the waiting room before starting His ministration.

In this period we must be careful and alert to tricks of the devil and his agents, because the devil knowing what he is going to loose will try to stage a come back and this waiting period is one of the period you will see him coming with his tricks to trick one out of his or her blessing.

After fasting for forty days and forty night, the devil came to Jesus knowing that Jesus is hungry, he tempted Him with food but he failed but he still went ahead and tempt Him again concerning the word of God but he failed and still went ahead to tempt Him again, testing His loyalty to God promising Jesus the things and glory of the world but he failed. Jesus was hungry and need to eat but refused to turn stone to bread. Jesus was hungry but He refused to listen to the devil and put the word of God to test whether the word is really true or not. He was hungry and i believe by this time seriously hungry but still refused the devil. Immediately He was able to overcome that waiting period in which He was tempted by the devil, the angel of God came down and ministered to Him.

Some of us are so lucky to receive the grace of instant manifestation while some of are so lucky. Sometime the holy spirit need to prepare and get us ready for our breakthrough or manifestation of answers to our prayers.

In 1st Samuel 13, we saw how saul disobeyed a direct order from God and went ahead and offer a sacrifice to God. In the act, i saw impatience in action. Saul was not patience enough to wait for the appropriate appointed time.

What about the isrealite too? After being delivered and witnessing live the manifestation of God power, they still went ahead to sin against God. They were not patience enough for moses to come back. A journey that take some few days to complete took many year.

In your waiting room, stay calm and resist the devil.

Note waiting room can be disguise as a real waiting room when it is not a waiting but a power of delay. That is why you need to continue in prayer. Daniel pray but the enemy were delaying the manisfestion. He never cease praying and assistance was sent down to help out.

Never stop praying and don't get tired. Pray to God to give you the anointing of prayer, ask Him to put in your hand His weapon of war and teach your hands to war, always pray against delaying power and powers that want to reinforce or reinforcing evil in our life and always ask the holy spirit for guidance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
@enm, Note. waiting room can be disguised as real waiting room. pheeeewww. wOw, you are holy spirit filled, the message abov is not frm a canal mind. this was my case,I was in a fake waiting room & I tot my long waiting was d will of God for me. Lord Jesus thank you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2014
good morning g8t conquarors & happy Sunday, enm, nice post may d good Lord reward you, am sure dat post has spoken to somany my elder sister visited ystday read ur post tugether dis morning around 3. she had a revelation dat she shld start praying against evil waiting room, cos d post has revealed her prayer point. U need to See her cabashing till 6am, dis is some one dat told me dat she has stoped praying since june cus she nt getting answer, she dont use to dream. To God b the glory.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Happy sunday to everyone, pls is there anyone from Abuja going for this month deliverance. Let's keep in touch
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
@enn, ur sermon is always on point
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2014
@ttessy somone is coming frm asaba u can get in touch with her so dat u both can rent accommodation 2gether ,she is coming 2 lagos on wednesday.. Ask enm for her contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Value Of A Good Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.