Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332074 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by daramfon: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2015
o
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by daramfon: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2015
“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue…”
(1 Samuel 30: cool

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When David enquired from the Lord, his first question was: Lord, shall I pursue? David wanted to know if he should chase after the Amalekites that took away his wives and children. He wanted to know if he should give the enemies a run for their lives. To pursue is to chase after a target with hostile intent; so David simply asked if he should run with hostile intent.

Notice that when God responded, He told David to Pursue. God commanded David to pursue the Amalekites; He commanded David to chase his targets with hostile intent; He commanded David to approach his targets with speed, passion and energy; He commanded David to use everything in him to chase the Amalekites.

Friend, are there dreams, visions and targets you have set for yourself? God says, pursue! For every plan you have laid out for yourself, God says, chase after it. Run after your targets; don’t just walk, run! Run in the direction of your plans and visions; go after the aspirations that look impossible; go for your goals; go for your next level; run towards your future.

Chase your dreams and visions like your life depends on it; chase your plans like there won’t be a second chance; chase your progress as if it only depends on chasing; chase after your aspirations fearlessly and confidently; chase after your targets with everything you have in you; chase your passion and mission in life with every strength and zest you have.

David obeyed God’s command to pursue, and in the end, it paid off. If only you can pursue, be sure that your pursuit will pay off in a matter of time. You will achieve everything you chase after, if you dare to chase.

Prayer : Lord, I will pursue; help my pursuit, in Jesus name!Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2015
“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them…”

Apart from telling David to pursue the Amalekites, God declared that he would overtake them. The word ‘overtake’ as used in that scripture means ‘to reach’. So God assured David that when he chases the Amalekites, he will catch up with them. He promised David that he would reach his destination; He assured David that he will get there.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: for every journey God has inspired you to begin, God says, you will get there. Concerning your dreams, you will get there; concerning your legitimate ambitions and aspirations, you will get there; concerning your next level, God says, you will get there; concerning the challenges you want to surmount, God says, you will get there.

You will hit your targets and achieve what you want to achieve; you will get to the peak of your career/business; you will sit on the throne that God has prepared for you; you will step into heights that will make you smile; you will receive answers to prayers; you will achieve those things that seem impossible for to achieve; you will get there, with God on your side.

God promised that David would get there, and in a matter of time, David got there. He promised that David would reach his destination, and David reached his destination. If God has promised that you will get there, be sure that you will get there; if God has said He would help you hit your target, be sure that you will hit your target.

Your journey will not end in shame and disgrace; your journey shall end in praise; your journey shall end in joy and gladness; you won't stop on the way; as it was unto David, so shall it be unto you: you will get there

Prayer : Lord, I will get there, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2015
“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.” (1 Samuel 30: cool

When David enquired of the Lord about the need to chase the Amalekites, God told him to pursue, with a promise that he would overtake them and recover all. David suffered huge losses; he lost wives, children, properties and possessions; he lost what God gave to him freely.

God’s promise to David was that everything he lost would be recovered. David wouldn't just recover some and lose some; he recovered all that the enemy stole. His loss was temporary in the light of God’s promise; in a matter of time, David was going to experience full restoration.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: you shall recover everything the enemy stole from you. You shall recover your lost possessions, lost opportunities, lost resources, lost relationships, lost grounds, lost properties, lost time, etc. Everything you have ever lost, and everything the enemy stole from you shall be restored in full.

When God restores, He doesn’t restore the much you lost; He compensates. Your restoration shall come with compensation. Whatever you lost, God will bring a better replacement. Whatever you lost, God will bring something bigger and better.

Your restoration shall make you smile and forget the pains of past losses and misfortunes. Your restoration shall wipe your tears and give you a fresh start.

Present your losses to God and ask for restoration; if God could restore what David lost, He can restore everything you lost. You shall have restoration with compensation.

Prayer : Lord, I shall recover all I have lost; I shall have restoration with compensation, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Restful Saturday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:53am On Mar 22, 2015
“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.”

When David enquired of the Lord, he asked: Shall I pursue after this troop? Shall I overtake them? David asked two questions from God; he made two requests from God. When God responded, He brought three answers; He told David to pursue, overtake and recover all. God gave David more than what he asked for; simply put, God exceeded David’s expectations.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: God will exceed your expectations. God will give you more than you ever asked for; God will surprise you with blessings you didn’t ask for; God will give you more results than you sought for; God will open more doors than you asked Him to open; God will bring you miracles that are bigger and better than what you asked for.

Whatever you have asked from God is nothing compared to what He is about to bring your way; your expectations may already be high, but God will still exceed them; your expectations may seem impossible, but God will make them possible, with additions you are not expecting. You may have modest calculations for some expectations, but God will still exceed them all.

God is not limited by what you have asked; He is able to do more than you can ever ask or imagine; He is able to do even the things you are still planning to ask; He is able to bring to reality those dreams that seem too impossible to become a reality.

Remember, David encouraged himself in the Lord; he fortified himself; he improved himself, and he got more than he asked from God. If you can fortify yourself, God will cause you to have more than you asked for.

Prayer : Lord, exceed my expectations, in Jesus’ name!amen
Have A Super Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:19am On Mar 23, 2015
“So David went, he and the six hundred men that were with him, and came to the brook Besor, where those that were left behind stayed.”
(1 Samuel 30: 9)

As David and his men pursued the Amalekites, they came to the brook Besor. The word ‘Besor’ means ‘good news’; so David and his men came to a place that was symbolic of good news. They were yet to recover their losses, but a sign of good news was already in the air.

After arriving at Besor, David and his men went on to recover all they lost. They saw a sign of good news, and good news eventually came their way. The sign of good news they saw eventually culminated in good news.

Friend, when you see signs of good news, be sure that your good news will eventually come. When things appear to be gradually falling into place, even if everything hasn’t finally worked, be patient, your good news will soon be complete and your joy will be full. When the doors are already opening to you, even if you haven’t got a response yet, be patient, something good will soon come your way.

Every sign of good news you see is a sign that something really good will eventually come your way; every little favour you receive is a sign that bigger favours await you; everything that makes you smile is a sign that something bigger and better is coming to make you laugh; your ‘Besor’ is a harbinger of good news.

Appreciate the little signs of good news that God has given you; wait patiently for your mega good news; if you can see a sign of good news, then your good news is coming.

Prayer : Lord, every sign of good news I see will lead to good news, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Fruitful Week Ahead.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Goodmrn g8t conquerors how is evryone on thread and hope we all had a beautiful 9th ?I am wishing everyone blissful and fruitful week ahead and may all our heart desire be granted .....Amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by thimbook2(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2015
nice thread
kip it moving
God bless y'all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2015
@thimbook2 u r welkom to the thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2015
Good morning all conquerors and all the new members in this thread of victorious children of God.

Mummy Godsent May the good Lord contnue to bless you and your family.

What else can I say, than thank God for bringng a servant Servant Vic to this generation of ours.

Yesterday my cousin who attended saturday deliverance visited mei here in Benin, we did not sleep because of the great deliverance that he said took place at CCT on thurs and on Saturday.

And my cousin was saying that there were many people who came from nairaland forum for the program, but when I now opened the link for him this morning, he was very sad because according to him is like people are selfish with their testimony, and they dont want others who are suffering like the way they were, before God delivered them in CCT to benefit from CCT. so they go there and try to keep their testimony from others on this thread.

I will like to say that one of the reason I stayed a way from this thread is exactly what he experienced when he went for his deliverance session.

I will be back with all the wonderful signs and wonders that happened on Saturday, I am glad in helping others who might read the deliverance of a brother or sister and have hope that God can still do it for them also, pls stay tuned I will be back............
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2015
@sotum2 u are right so many person that came frm nairaland to cct on thursday and saturday ,they should pls share their testimony so that people will know and come to experience the goodness of God in cct. Pls share what God has done to u so he can perfect and do another ,I dnt want to start calling names....is only u that can xplain and say it so that it shd not look as nothing is happening in cct . There r so many person dat has that particular issues as u so dey can connect ,may God bless us and continue to use ser vic to reach out to us .may God continue to increase the fire in u and protect ur family .....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
I want to thank God for the success of my deliverance and for leading me back home to ph successfully.

On getting to my house yesterday, immediately we opened our house, come and see dead cockroaches allover the house. They were so many of them in the sitting room, in the kitchen, everywhere. I asked my husband if he applied insecticide in the house, he said no.
When I told servant victory, he said those are the demonic insects the enemy is using against us. That the fire of the Holy Ghost cut them down by fire. Praise God with me.

Brethren my own deliverance started on Wednesday night, when we went to greet the servant of God, immediately the evil spirit manifested and said he is the one holding me and that he has filled my womb with evil things that I can't conceive. In fact it said a lot of things. Finally the servant of God prayed and I was delivered.
Praise God
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sotum what God did was so great, God healed a woman of 25yrs ear problem, also a girl was healed of 20yrs ear problem. The one that baffled me most was a lady that was possessed wit 76 evil spirit. After the normal deliverance when others have gone home, we stayed behind, come and see how the spirit of God came down and delivered her. She said the evil spirit makes her to speak in strange voice that whenever it starts, her husband and children will be scared of her. Thank God

Folks let's always share our testimony in this thread. I have always shared what God did for me in this thread. Part of the testimony I shared in the tabernacle on Saturday, have been shared here, read my old posts you will understand. May God bless sister God's sent even though she refused to reply all the mail I have been sending to her. It's well.
Also thank you so much, sister blessedbeads.
Wishing all of us a glorious weak
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by lordrahaj(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated as
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells,
political achievements, freedom, protections, fruit of the
wombs, wisdom and spiritual powers , power to move your
church or ministry, commanding tone and lots more' you
can call the lord here to get more information on
+2347062813359 or contact him on this and follow him
facebook on Hindu Temple , or email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, lordrahajam@gmail.com and marinetemple1945@gmail.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT DO YOU SEEK, WHAT DO
YOU DESIRE AND DREAM FOR?
THE GOD OF WHITE MAGIC, god KRISHNA OFFERS:
POWER TO COMMAND OBEDIENCE
POWER TO FORCE LOVE (LOVE SPELL)
POWER OF WEALTH (OVER NIGHT MONEY INVOCATION)
POWER TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION
POWER TO MAKE A FOREIGNER PAY YOU MONEY AND
PHONE CALL TALK AND AGREE (COMMAND)
DETECTING OF SPIRITUAL WIVES AND HUSBANDS AND
SOLUTION
POWER TO WIN ALL CUSTOMERS IN A MARKET
CASTING OUT OF BLACK MAGIC WITCHCRAFT FROM HOME
AND OFFICES
UNLIMITED WEALTH WITHOUT EFFORT
GET HUSBAND OF YOUR DESIRE
LUCK TO WIN WIN LOTTERY, POOL. LOTTO, AND OTHER
BETS
POWER TO CALL A MAN OR A WOMAN'S NAME AND PUT
HIM/HER UNDER YOUR COMMAND
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
POWER TO GAIN APPOINTMENT
E.T.C
Lovely people of the universe, i am a lovely care giver
priest,
peacefully loving people of the universe... Some of you may
have acquainted with me, know me pretty well, gained
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom,
protections, fruit of the wombs, wisdom and spiritual
powers from my Temple. While some of you will not know
me. Okay, for those who haven't hear about me I am PEACE
LORD RAHAJ, popularly known as BLACK LORD OF
FORTUNE, THE GIVER OF WEALTH, THE SUPERIOR OF RICHES
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
parents. Raised in New Delhi (India) and currently residing
here at my mothers Land... After your initiation all the
spells we are going to cast for you are going to be free of
charge including the spiritual fire bath for protection and
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
is no risk no reward so give my powers a trial and you will
not regret it...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
@manoda God is so faithful and for what he has done I shout 3 thunderous halleluya to the most high God...

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 12:21am On Mar 24, 2015
manoda:
Sotum what God did was so great, God healed a woman of 25yrs ear problem, also a girl was healed of 20yrs ear problem. The one that baffled me most was a lady that was possessed wit 76 evil spirit. After the normal deliverance when others have gone home, we stayed behind, come and see how the spirit of God came down and delivered her. She said the evil spirit makes her to speak in strange voice that whenever it starts, her husband and children will be scared of her. Thank God

Folks let's always share our testimony in this thread. I have always shared what God did for me in this thread. Part of the testimony I shared in the tabernacle on Saturday, have been shared here, read my old posts you will understand. May God bless sister God's sent even though she refused to reply all the mail I have been sending to her. It's well.
Also thank you so much, sister blessedbeads.
Wishing all of us a glorious weak

@ Manada, the Great God of Elijah will compete what he has started in your life the way he completed ours in Jesus name.

I am a living proof of the mighty work of God in CCT. and so many others but it is a pity that some are trying to be selfish with what they are benefiting from CCT.

If the one that created this thread had done so, many of us would still be running from pillar to post, but thank God for Godsent and those of us who got it from CCT and shared every details of our testimony.

My cousin told me that there was a reference testimony by Servant Vic on thursday of a couple who had the same zero count issue I was having september last year but they came to CCT. and God healed the man from Zero count to 20million but they refused to call him untill January when they went back to do the test, the husband count now dropped, it was then the wife now called servant Vic. (May God help us so that we will not be repeating the 9 lepers story in this generation any more) but they later came last month to give their testimony to the glory of God.)

He also told me about sister Manoda (I presume You lodged in CCT environment) story, because he said you people came to testify, I pray the same way our own testimony brought proof to us, yours will bring proof to you also in Jesus name.

The shocking deliverance was the one of 25 years ear problem healed last year November 29th, she was also present at the deliverance, My cousin said she confirmed that her testimony is on youtube, also there was another twenty years ear problem healed and a woman whose sister inlaw gave her a white clothe when she was pregnant, not knowing it was a trap for her, she started having ear problem immediately she put to birth, but to the glory of God she was healed with the blessed water.

So many deliverance and healing took place and my cousin said that when they were giving theit testimony they were all referring to this thread nairaland as their source of knowing CCT.

My cousin said there was a case of one young lady who was possessed with 76 demons and one of the demons manifested and said it was a snake and it crawled inside her and that is her house, my cousin said the demon started speaking in strange language that servant Vic had to be asking someone from the crowd who had traveled far about the countries the demon was mentioning.
My cousin said Servant Vic had to share the grace for them to go because the session is suppose to be one hour one-on-one deliverance session.

But when he came to my place here in Benin, we could not sleep yesterday because of the gist of what he saw, he even said one of the evil spirits from the sister that had ear problem went to attack the family of Servant Vic, but come and see the wy he said Servant asked the almighty God to bring out the demon that went to his house, infact he said if they put it in Home movies it will get to part ten.

I believe that throgh this forum we are suppose to help others, just like God has used Sister Godsent to open our eyes to where we got our healing, so why dont we continue to help others, who know who your testimony might be saving.

I am not surprise how Hindus man is coming to advertise hindus power here, when children of God refused to talk about what God has done in their lives for others to be saved.

@Sister Godsent pls reply me ma, i am begginggggggggggggggggggg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Thank you sister Godsent, may God bless you for your response to my mail.

For those who want to attend CCT deliverance you can call servant Vic for your booking or sms him. I have been trying to reach him since yesterday but I could only reach him through sms and hesponded and told me when I will call him today.

CCT youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CCT+DELIVERANCE+MINISTRIES
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2015
“9. So David went, he and the six hundred men that were with him, and came to the brook Besor... 10. But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 9, 10)

Whilst pursuing the Amalekites, David and his men came to the brook Besor, where two hundred men elected to quit the pursuit. That pursuit was in a bid to recover what they lost; they had a purpose to achieve, but some men abandoned the purpose. Two hundred men walked away from David.

Despite the men that abandoned the journey, David and four hundred men went on and pursued the Amalekites until they recovered everything they lost. Despite those who walked away, they achieved their purpose, and their mission wasn't scuttled; they hit their target despite those who walked away.

Friend, are there people who have walked away from you in the course of what you want to achieve? God says, let them go; their walking away will not stop you from achieving what you want to achieve. Are there people who promised to help you but have now walked away? Let them go; you will hit your target without their help. Those who have abandoned you will not cause your destiny to stop on the way.

If those two hundred men remained a part of the mission, they would have claimed the glory. When people want to walk away and leave you helpless and deserted, let them go; otherwise if they remain with you, they will claim the glory and boast that you couldn’t have made it without their help.

Whoever walked away from you is not as important as God. If God is on your side, your deserters won't change anything. Focus on God, and if anyone wants to walk away and leave you stranded, let them go.

Prayer : Lord, I let go of every man who wants to walk away from me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blissful Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
@sotum, your brother nailed it.he said exactly everything that happened at CCT on Saturday.me am not really good in narrating things. But the lady with 76 demons was delivered eventually.in fact after they shared the grace on Thursday after renouncition,heavy deliverance took place for the Lucky ones that waited behind. The same thing on Saturday ,the lady with 76 demons was eventually delivered after everyone left .
I thank God for what he is using servant Vic to do in our time.

To people coming from far place,don't waste your money lodging in a hotel,CCT now has a good accomodtn around the church environment where you can stay during the programs. I benefited a lot,every 3 hours,the CCT workers and host will come and pray with us throught the 4days we lodged. They provided everything we needed and made sure we were comfortable.

And to those,that hate sharing their testimony.don't allow the enemy to rob you your blessing because of selfishness.

Pls house,help me and thank this beautiful sister with a beautiful heart,so gentle and loving.am talking of sister blessedbeads.she is wonderful person.thank you sis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Whn I call he will answer me ,whn I call he will answer me ho! My father no dey fail whn I call he will answer me .God is 2 faithful to fail I am jus too happy with evry thing happening around me ,in the thread ,in cct ,in my home .....God is just 2 good ,he is dependable, he is reliable .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
@manode congratulation congratulation congratulation i dnt post often but it does nt mean am out of this thread God favor b upon everyone amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congratulations to Manoda and everyone that went to the last C.C.T deliverance session,
@Blessedbead please check your mail,
@Sotum2, I have replied your mail,
@Janutra, how are you? check your mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
@manoda,congrats dear your testimony is permanent next is your bfp in Jesus amen...pls will there b a deliverance session dis Thursday?

@blessedbeads,thanks you so much u will never walk alone...

@janutra,how u doing? Our good lord is ur strength...

@all conquered,greetings...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
@waistbead deliverance is once in a mnth which is last sat of evry mnth ,but u can be delivered in Thursday with ur faith intact ,the Lord is our strength.....will let the house knw the nxt date for april deliverance, Good 9th to all
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2015
“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

While David pursued the Amalekites, some men were too tired to continue. David already had a word from God to pursue, overtake and recover all, but something that seemed contrary to that word began to happen; some men opted out in a manner that could have discouraged David.

When faced with a depleted army, David did not abandon his mission. He continued until he recovered all. He didn't focus on the situation, he focused on God’s word to help him recover all. Instead of running with the situation, David ran with God’s word. He kept God’s word in sight and he eventually hit his target.

Friend, when situations become difficult and complicated, run with God’s word. When it seems that nothing is working, remind yourself of God’s promises in scriptures. When your opportunities are under threat, remind yourself that God maintains your lot; when it seems you are about to be pushed out by rivals and adversaries, remind yourself that you are seated with Christ in heavenly places.

When situations discourage you, find encouragement from God’s word; when disappointments show up, remember that God will not leave you or forsake you; in the face of insecurity and threat to life, remind yourself that God will give His Angels charge over you; whatever the enemy throws at you, remind yourself of God’s word.

Those that abandoned David didn't stop God’s promise from being fulfilled. David recovered all according to God's word. He focused on God’s word, and despite unfavourable circumstances, he got good results. Focus on God’s word, run with the word and you will get good results.

Prayer : Lord, I choose to run with Your word; may Your word prevail over my situations, in Jesus’ name!amen
Have A Wonderful Wednesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good afternoon all conquerors in the house, may the Good Lord perfect all that he has started in Jesus name.

S
manoda:
@sotum, your brother nailed it.he said exactly everything that happened at CCT on Saturday.me am not really good in narrating things. But the lady with 76 demons was delivered eventually.in fact after they shared the grace on Thursday after renouncition,heavy deliverance took place for the Lucky ones that waited behind. The same thing on Saturday ,the lady with 76 demons was eventually delivered after everyone left .
I thank God for what he is using servant Vic to do in our time.
To people coming from far place,don't waste your money lodging in a hotel,CCT now has a good accomodtn around the church environment where you can stay during the programs. I benefited a lot,every 3 hours,the CCT workers and host will come and pray with us throught the 4days we lodged. They provided everything we needed and made sure we were comfortable.
And to those,that hate sharing their testimony.don't allow the enemy to rob you your blessing because of selfishness.
Pls house,help me and thank this beautiful sister with a beautiful heart,so gentle and loving.am talking of sister blessedbeads.she is wonderful person.thank you sis.

Thank you my sister, something tell me this year, God will do something new in your life in Jesus name.

As for blessedbeeds, she is the one that the holy spirit is using to run things in this thread, I know her testimony is not far also, in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
@conquerors good afternoon to every one in the thread @sotum2 I say a very powerful Amen and may God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
@sotum I shout a thunderous Amen to that prayer. I believe God will answer me this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:17am On Mar 26, 2015
“But David pursued, he and four hundred men: for two hundred abode behind, which were so faint that they could not go over the brook Besor.”
(1 Samuel 30: 10)

While David pursued the Amalekites, he went with six hundred men, but two hundred men later quit the pursuit. Some people continued with David while others walked away; in the end, those who continued exceeded those who walked away. His supporters exceeded the deserters and saboteurs.

Friend, God says, those who are with you are more than those who have walked away; your supporters are more than your opposers; those on your side are more than those against you; your supporters are more than those sabotaging you; those who will help you to move forward are more than those who want to pull you down; your lovers far exceed your haters.

David focused on his mission, he focused on those who wanted to continue and ignored those who were unwilling; in the end, he achieved his mission. If you focus on haters and those who don’t want to support or assist you, you may not achieve anything with those who are ready and willing to support you. Forget the haters and focus on those who genuinely love you.

What mattered most was not the number of those who abandoned David; what mattered most was that he achieved his mission. The haters and saboteurs in your destiny are not as important as what you need to achieve. Forget the haters, get results, and your results will shut them up forever.

Too much focus on haters is a sign of insecurity and low self esteem. Don’t let haters distract you from your mission. Guess what? An insecure Person overlooks a Crowd of Support just to argue with one critic. Don't prove your haters wrong. Prove your Supporters right!

Prayer : Lord, I believe Your word: those who are with me are more than those against me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gdafternoon my bothers and sisters in the thread so much happened in cct 2day before I left sango ota ,there was this sister that gave that gave testimony today of the wonders of God ,she share some last week of he dey were facing challenge and alone the line she got a contract dat dey were able to pay dere bills and do other things and after dat testimony God did another again,dat connected her to another contact and she has been married for 9mnth and she is also believing God for fruit of d womb. She also shared another testimony of hw she saw her G yesterday......the servant of God really talk about testimony that whn u share one u r telling God to do the next one ........Thank u lord for the life of this sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
There is another girl again that God deliver her of 20yrs ear issue,after wednesday prayer a revelation came dat her spirit has been put inside a bottle and during the service today there was a confirmation and the real spirit said. She was inside a bottle before in one village in edo state and dat she has been dere for 7yrs now ,my bother ,my sister any were that our real spirit has been kept that God shd use his mighty power to deliver us and return our spirit back to us ,because if any one is caged he or she cannot make head ways in life ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.