Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332060 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2015
“And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.”
(Mark 16: 4)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When the women in our Focal Scripture came to Jesus’ tomb, the stone was already rolled away. The last time they checked, there was a stone that would stop them from entering the sepulcher. The last time they checked, there was a stumbling block opposing their movement into the sepulcher.

Instead of meeting a closed sepulcher, those women met an open sepulcher. They went to the same sepulcher where they would have needed help to step into, but they didn’t need help to step in. They came to the same place where a door was shut against them, but the door had been opened.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the door has been opened. The opposition to your advancement has been removed. The stone covering the sepulcher has been rolled off the way. The issues that have stopped your progress in the past have been divinely taken care of. The things that stopped you in the past have been taken off the way.

Go back to the same places you could not enter in the past: the doors will be open. Go back to where they said no: they will say yes. Go back to places where you met opposition: you shall enjoy a free passage. Go back to places where things were difficult in the past; things will be easy now. Things have changed for the better; doors have been opened unto you.

Don’t shy away from going back to the ‘sepulcher’ because you saw a ‘stone’ the last time you checked. You shall have a different result if you try again.

Prayer : Lord, grant me open doors in places where doors were shut against me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Superb Week Ahead.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2015
happy new wk
woww
@blessedbead you are always on time, I woke up early dis morning to be the first poster but u have already posted, you are wonderful.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by miraclebaby: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2015
blessedbeads:
@miraclebaby u can snd me mail on my email blessbeads7@yahoo.com
replied
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2015
blessedbeads:
“And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.”

When the women in our Focal Scripture came to Jesus’ tomb, the stone was already rolled away. The last time they checked, there was a stone that would stop them from entering the sepulcher. The last time they checked, there was a stumbling block opposing their movement into the sepulcher.

Instead of meeting a closed sepulcher, those women met an open sepulcher. They went to the same sepulcher where they would have needed help to step into, but they didn’t need help to step in. They came to the same place where a door was shut against them, but the door had been opened.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: the door has been opened. The opposition to your advancement has been removed. The stone covering the sepulcher has been rolled off the way. The issues that have stopped your progress in the past have been divinely taken care of. The things that stopped you in the past have been taken off the way.

Go back to the same places you could not enter in the past: the doors will be open. Go back to where they said no: they will say yes. Go back to places where you met opposition: you shall enjoy a free passage. Go back to places where things were difficult in the past; things will be easy now. Things have changed for the better; doors have been opened unto you.

Don’t shy away from going back to the ‘sepulcher’ because you saw a ‘stone’ the last time you checked. You shall have a different result if you try agai
Prayer : Lord, grant me open doors in places where doors were shut against me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blessed Monday And A Superb Week Ahead.

Sister blessedbeeds may the good Lord that turned our own story to testimony answer you in this month of April in Jesus name.

@All testifies, you have not seen anything yet, God is in his throne waiting to change your story this month. Happy new week to all conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Thank God for a new day,a new week,a new beginning.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2015
Good mrn g8t and wonderful conquerors ,HNW .@miraclebaby I hav replied u on ur mail @sotum 2 I receive it in jesus name and I say a mighty Amen to d prayer @Godsent hope u r fine ma ...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
@aderome thank u vry much ,hop u r good
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Hhello my brothers nd sis op u all had a blissful weekend?? Sorry for derailing o,Ijust tot to ask, if thres any1 seeking to learn ow to sew I av books on sewing for sale o,all imported.. tnx

hushmuah01@gmail.com

thanks..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2015
manoda:
Thank God for a new day,a new week,a new beginning.

Amen!!! And u too sis
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=ehinome4hushM post=32670598]Hhello my brothers nd sis op u all had a blissful weekend?? Sorry for derailing o,Ijust tot to ask, if thres any1 seeking to learn ow to sew I av books on sewing for sale o,all imported.. tnx

Whatsapp: /quote]

My dear,I would advice you to remove your
Number and put your email address .to avoid unwanted calls and scammers, this is a public forum you know,remain blessed
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
@ehinome4hus why not put ur email or som other way 2 reach ,I advice u remove ur num
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
blessedbeads:
@aderome thank u vry much ,hop u r good

am fine except for the daily hustling stress, big sister remove your number there are more bad people on the net, email add.is better.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Whenever i click on the thread na so so smile I dey do. All testifier thanks for your testimony and for glorifying God with your testimony, I pray that just as the grave can not hold Jesus, no power or whatsoever will hold any of your testimonies in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Will like to share this prayer points that i copied from elisha goodman site with everyone of us and pray it continuously at if we can. It titled 40 prayer point to attract a car but believe me it attract more than just a car.

(Please Note: If you want to see quick and dramatic results, add fasting to
your prayers – unless you are medically unable to fast… and pray at the
MIDNIGHT HOUR)

Scripture Ingredients:
Phil 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in
glory by Christ Jesus.

1 Everyday, let the pillar of fire of the Living God go before me and light up
my pathways in Jesus’ name.

2 Holy Spirit, cleanse my heart with your fire and the blood of the Lamb in
Jesus’ name.

3 Holy Spirit, inflame my heart with the love of Christ in Jesus’ name.

4 O Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit begin to manifest in my life in a powerful
new way in the name of Jesus.

5 Let every stronghold of idolatry in my heart be thrown down and be
destroyed by the thunder fire of God in Jesus’ name.

6 O Lord, give unto me your word of wisdom through the Spirit in Jesus’
name.

7 O Lord, give unto me the gift of prophecy through the Spirit in Jesus’
name.

8 O Lord, give unto me the gift of discernment through the Spirit in Jesus’
name.

9 Lord help me to use your gifts to glorify your name and to edify the body
of Christ in Jesus’ name.

10 O Spirit of life that raised up Jesus from the dead, breathe life into my:
- prayer altar
- dream life
- marriage
- ministry
- every organ in my body

11 Every satanic covering preventing me from seeing in the spirit, be
consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.

12 Every strongman throwing a spiritual blanket over my eyes in the spirit, be
consumed by the fire of the Lord in Jesus’ name.

13 Spirit of the Living God, open my eyes to see in the spirit in Jesus’ name.

14 O Lord, open my ears to hear your voice clearly in Jesus’ name.

15. O Lord, release your anointing of excellence upon my life in the name of
Jesus.

16. It is written: The Lord shall make me the head and not the tail; I shall be
above only and not beneath in the name of Jesus.

17. You spirit of the tail, loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.

18. I refuse to sink in the sea of life in Jesus’ name.

19. I paralyze every agent of shame and reproach in the name of Jesus.

20. Any voice calling me to the tail position be silenced by the blood of
Jesus.

21. Every power occupying my seat of greatness, be unseated by fire in the
name of Jesus.

22. As I stamp my feet on the ground so shall my territory be enlarged in
Jesus’ name.

23. I paralyze every satanic competition for --- (mention the position here) by
fire in the name of Jesus.

24. Let my season of glory appear in the name of Jesus.

25. Every Goliath and Pharaoh bragging and boasting against my God, be
bound and be cast into the lake of fire in the name of Jesus.

26. Every satanic expectation against my destiny, be disappointed in the
name of Jesus.

27. Let eh hornets of the Lord be released against my full time enemies in the
name of Jesus.

28. I recover all that the enemy has stolen from me in the dream in Jesus’
name.

29. Every satanic chain binding my hands from prospering, catch fire and
burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.

30. Every satanic chain on my neck pulling me backwards, catch fire and
burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.

31. Every satanic chain on my waist dragging me down, catch fire and burn
to ashes in Jesus’ name.

32. Every satanic chain on my feet hindering me from moving forward, break
and burn to ashes in Jesus’ name.

33. I jump out of every circle of defeat and failure by the power in the blood
of Jesus.

34. Every seed of failure in my life, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’
name.

35. Every tree of non-achievement planted in my family line, be uprooted by
fire in Jesus’ name.

36. Satanic anchor on my hands and feet, be roasted in Jesus’ name.

37. I move from where I am now to where God wants me to be by the power
in the blood of Jesus.

38. I break and loose myself from every curse of non-achievement in Jesus’
name.

39. Every satanic initiation in the dream, be cancelled, be nullified by the
blood of Jesus.

40. I shall sing of the goodness and the mercy of the Lord forever in Jesus’
name.

** LORD I thank you for answering my prayers

Be A Conqueror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
@enm good evening thanks for the prayer point ,u r bless @conquerors the prayer bullet is g8t I hav used it also it attract more than car just as enm as said ,add fasting to it ,the answer is faster ....God bless us all ,9th 9th
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Enm thanks for the prayer point, I even prayed today from Elisha Goodman site. God bless and grant unto us our heart desires in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2015
“5. And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment... 7. But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him...” (Mark 16: 5, 7)

When the women in our Focal Scripture came to Jesus’ tomb, they didn’t find Jesus’ body. Jesus was already risen, but the women were unaware of His whereabouts. Their mission was to see Jesus’ body which they didn't see, and they needed help in order to find Jesus’ location.

The women later met the Angel in Jesus’ tomb, and he told them that Jesus was in Galilee. He gave them information on Jesus’ location. He gave them the direction that would lead them to their target; those women lacked direction, and they eventually got the right direction from the Angel.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: God will grant you Divine Direction that will lead you to your destination. God will grant you insight that will help you achieve what you want to achieve; God will open your eyes to see the way that will lead you to success and relevance; God will grant you revelation that will usher you into your next level with ease; God will grant you directions that will help you locate your heart’s desires with ease.

Any man who lacks direction may end up beating about the bush instead of hitting the target; any man who lacks direction may end up wasting so much time to achieve something that could have been achieved with ease. If God does not direct you, you may miss your way in destiny.

Ask God to grant you divine direction; ask God to show you the way to go; ask God to show you the way that will help you hit your target and achieve what you want to achieve.

Prayer : Lord, grant me Divine Direction, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blissful Tuesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by rupion(f): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2015
blessedbeads you 're blessed already my e sister, no need to pray for you cuz you are already blessed
enm yu are welcome and tanx for the prayers point.
Godssent I miss your post, pls post to encourage me in this second missionary journey.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
rupion:
blessedbeads you 're blessed already my e sister, no need to pray for you cuz you are already blessed
Godssent I miss your post, pls post to encourage me in this second missionary journey.
@rupion I hope this coded missionary journey terms is what I think, bring d good news kiakia anyway congrats if am right
God bless all conquarors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
menes:
@rupion I hope this coded missionary journey terms is what I think, bring d good news kiakia anyway congrats if am right
God bless all conquarors.

Are you thinking what am thinking?
well rupion permit me to congratulate you
I know God has given you another bfp.enjoy .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
rupion:

All ears waiting to hear.

@Enn, thanks for the prayer point.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
manoda:

Are you thinking what am thinking?
well rupion permit me to congratulate you
I know God has given you another bfp.enjoy .

methinksame too,
rupion pleeeee post the good news bfp news, janutra how are you hope is well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2015
For today wednessday fast.

1- Lord have mercy on me and forgive me my sins in Jesus name.

2- Lord have mercy on me and intervene in my situations in Jesus name.

3- By the power in the blood of Jesus every evil yokes in my life be broken in Jesus name.

4- By the power in the blood of Jesus every evil covenants in my life be broken in Jesus name.

5- By the power in the blood of Jesus i break every evil course in Jesus name.

6- By the power in the blood of Jesus i severe and destroy every evil soul tie in Jesus name.

7- By the power in the blood of Jesus i cancel and destroy every spiritual marriage in Jesus name.

8- I deep and drench myself and family in the blood of Jesus and i paralyse and destroy every evil effect as a result of broken causes, yokes and covenants in Jesus name.

9- Lord Jesus have mercy on me and let the water pot of my life be filled and be overflowing with your living and everlasting water in Jesus name.

10- O Lord my God let my life become a new wine in Jesus name

11- Let the scourge of cord of God Almighty drive away from my life every agent of merchant in Jesus name.

12- Let every power assigned and programme to turn my life to a place of buying and selling be consume by the worm of fire of God of Israel in Jesus name.

13- O Lord my God make me worthy to be your temple in Jesus name.

14- O Lord my God let your countenance be upon me in Jesus name.

15- O Lord my God, release your angels of warriors with a flaming two edged sword in their hand to go into the land of the living and the dead to battle and destroy all my enemies in Jesus name.

16- O Lord my God send forth your angels of fire to go forth into the land of the living and dead, to search, locate and return back to me everything that i have lost to the enemy from the beginning of my existence till now in Jesus name.

17- O Lord my God thank you for making my life perfect in Jesus name.

Thank you Lord God Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2015
enm thank u for the prayer point today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.”

Don’t shy away from going back to the ‘sepulcher’ because you saw a ‘stone’ the last time you checked. You shall have a different result if you try again.

Have A Blessed WEDNESDAY ALL CONQUERORS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
enm:
For today wednessday fast.
1- Lord have mercy on me and forgive me my sins in Jesus name.
2- Lord have mercy on me and intervene in my situations in Jesus name.
3- By the power in the blood of Jesus every evil yokes in my life be broken in Jesus name.
4- By the power in the blood of Jesus every evil covenants in my life be broken in Jesus name.
5- By the power in the blood of Jesus i break every evil course in Jesus name.
6- By the power in the blood of Jesus i severe and destroy every evil soul tie in Jesus name.
7- By the power in the blood of Jesus i cancel and destroy every spiritual marriage in Jesus name.
8- I deep and drench myself and family in the blood of Jesus and i paralyse and destroy every evil effect as a result of broken causes, yokes and covenants in Jesus name.
9- Lord Jesus have mercy on me and let the water pot of my life be filled and be overflowing with your living and everlasting water in Jesus name.
10- O Lord my God let my life become a new wine in Jesus name
11- Let the scourge of cord of God Almighty drive away from my life every agent of merchant in Jesus name.
12- Let every power assigned and programme to turn my life to a place of buying and selling be consume by the worm of fire of God of Israel in Jesus name.
13- O Lord my God make me worthy to be your temple in Jesus name.
14- O Lord my God let your countenance be upon me in Jesus name.
15- O Lord my God, release your angels of warriors with a flaming two edged sword in their hand to go into the land of the living and the dead to battle and destroy all my enemies in Jesus name.
16- O Lord my God send forth your angels of fire to go forth into the land of the living and dead, to search, locate and return back to me everything that i have lost to the enemy from the beginning of my existence till now in Jesus name.
17- O Lord my God thank you for making my life perfect in Jesus name.
Thank you Lord God Almighty.

Thanks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
manoda:

My dear,I would advice you to remove your
Number and put your email address .to avoid unwanted calls and scammers, this is a public forum you know,remain blessed

i just did...tnx ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
@samplet thanks for the devotional my bat3 was dwn dis mrn, God bless u

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:37am On Apr 16, 2015
“And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here...” (Mark 16: 6)

When the Angel in Jesus’ tomb met the women who came to anoint Jesus’ body, he told them that they came to seek Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus had already risen and stepped into glory; He was no more the Jesus of Nazareth they used to know; their knowledge of Him didn't reflect His current status.

The women were seeking Jesus based on old information; their past knowledge of Him conditioned their search for Him; they viewed the future through the binoculars of the past; they allowed the past to interfere with the present and the future; they were fixated on past knowledge, and forgot that something new had happened.

Friend, God says, don’t allow the past to becloud your vision of the present and future. Don’t allow what happened in the past to affect your perception of what is happening now; don’t allow past disappointments to shape your attitude to new opportunities; don’t allow past failures and misfortunes to affect your drive for fresh successes and achievements. Don’t approach new assignments with old, outdated knowledge.

God says, update your knowledge. Discard any knowledge that is outdated; update your skills and abilities; find out what is happening in places where you may not have been; don’t allow what you knew about people in the past affect how you treat them now; don’t allow the past to blind your senses and perception.

Your last attempt at success may have ended in embarrassment, but God says, things have changed. They may have said ‘NO’ in the past, but God says, they will say YES when you try again.

Let go of the past and move on; gain new knowledge.

Prayer : Lord, the past will not becloud my present and future; give me grace to gain new knowledge, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Blissful Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2015
Enm thanks for the prayers, well done

Blessedbeads more grease to your elbow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
manoda:
Enm thanks for the prayers, well done
Blessedbeads more grease to your elbow.
@all God has started fighting my battles ooo. For two years now,there is this black insect that always appear in my house every month,it comes during my ovulation and during AF. I have tried all I could to stop this insect but no way. At first I thought is from the compound but I realized this thing follows me to everywhere in my work place, in the church,even when I go to visit people.
Anytime this insect appear,my period will come out,whether it is time or not.
The more I kill it,the more it comes .
But yesterday God showed up for me,as the flew into my house,immediately they fell down and was unable to fly. I watched them struggled to get up but no way,and eventually they died.same thing happened in the night, after my midnight prayer,as I wanted to use the toilet, I saw one of them dead in the toilet.
Help me thank God,he has started killing them one by one. I have been so happy since yesterday. I know that started this will perfect it

thank God o my sister.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2015
“And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.” (Mark 16: 6)

When the Angel in our Focal Scripture announced to the women that Jesus is risen, he showed them where He was laid. He didn’t just tell them a story; he showed them where Jesus’ body used to be; he showed them evidence that Jesus was no longer in the grave. Beyond the words that those women heard, they got raw evidence.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic words: your life shall be filled with divinely orchestrated evidence. Your walk with God will not be all about talk; it shall be filled with evidence. You shall have multiple evidence; God will cause you to have something to show for all your efforts; your career shall be filled with evidence; your business will be filled with evidence; your ministry will be filled with evidence; you shall be a person of huge evidence.

Henceforth, you won't struggle to prove to men that God is on your side; they will see it with their eyes and congratulate you. You won't need to prove to anyone that you are beloved of God; they will see the evidence by themselves.

God will give you divine evidence that terminates every argument; God will give you evidence that will shut up your haters and mockers; God will give you mouth-watering evidence.

The days of talking without evidence, are over. Henceforth, what God is doing in your life shall be manifestly evident for all to see. Welcome to your season of divine evidence.

Remember, Jesus' resurrection was already stated in God's word, and an accompanying evidence became inevitable. Hold on to God's word; your evidence is coming soon.

Prayer : Lord, give me evidence that will terminate every argument, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Have A Fabulous Friday g8t conquerors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.