Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331587 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 06, 2015
@menes, I love that slogan. God is not wicked that he can't bless us with children!

@all ,let us wait in joy,for faithful is he that called us,he has promised and he will never fail.Do not let your heart be troubled,believe in God,trust also in him and he will bring it to pass.

I know that I can make it....
I know that I can stand...
no matter what may come my way...
my life is in his hand.

This has been my song in this waiting period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
Goodafternoon my good people on this thread ,another thursday is here again ,let's invite our friends ,relatives ,wife ,husband ,neigbour to meet with God tomorrow @CCT, if u r having bad dreams , or things r not working right ,or may be dere is some one out dere dat is sick dat need the touch of God ...let's come and for God visitation because he is not wicked ,even if u r a muslim or Christian ,he is the God of all fresh.
He made both the christain and the muslim and he will attend to us. From 8:30 am to 10:00am every thursdays....I am going pls dnt miss out , ur story is changing for d best.....ur testimony is nxt

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 4:57pm On May 06, 2015
manoda:
@menes, I love that slogan. God is not wicked that he can't bless us with children!

@all ,let us wait in joy,for faithful is he that called us,he has promised and he will never fail.Do not let your heart be troubled,believe in God,trust also in him and he will bring it to pass.

I know that I can make it....
I know that I can stand...
no matter what may come my way...
my life is in his hand.

This has been my song in this waiting period.
@manoda sister, I thank God for everything, Af showed on tuesday morning and I was
very sad and my dh noticed and shouted God is not wicked at all, when ever he sees what sees me depressed,
he will holla God is not wicked, unlike bf that he will be discussing my matter with his sister openly on phone. God is truely
working for me. God bless d MOG.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:23pm On May 06, 2015
The lord has been so faithful and he has turn my morning to dancing , this mrn I was so sad about every situation unfolding before my very eyes ,so angry about everything ,as if my world was coming clashing before my very eyes but I want to thank God that the plan of devil for me to lose my mind or do somthgn stupid didn't come to pass ,I went to God in praise because in his presence there is fulln
ess of joy ....now I am so happy and filled with joy .....help me to hail my jesus (ebube ebube ebube dike)

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:51am On May 07, 2015
Is it God is not wicked that he CAN'T bless us with children OR God is not wicked that he CAN bless us with children.
Just for the reader's to be sure. God bless everyone in this thread!
Don't 4get there is service today and it's going to be a service to be remembered!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:01am On May 07, 2015
blessedbeads:
The lord has been so faithful and he has turn my morning to dancing , this mrn I was so sad about every situation unfolding before my very eyes ,so angry about everything ,as if my world was coming clashing before my very eyes but I want to thank God that the plan of devil for me to lose my mind or do somthgn stupid didn't come to pass ,I went to God in praise because in his presence there is fulln
ess of joy ....now I am so happy and filled with joy .....help me to hail my jesus (ebube ebube ebube dike)

ebube muonso!!!

@g8t conquerors....... Know that as a child of God, "anger" is one embargo that needs to be destroy from our life. If not, it destroyed destiny!
Once we found ourselves in this hot tempo, let's learn how to overcome it!!!!
We all are blessed for our God is not wicked!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:15am On May 07, 2015
“21. Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 22. But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee. 24. Martha saith unto him... he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.”
(John 11: 21, 22, 24)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

In our Focal Scripture, Martha told Jesus that if He had been around, Lazarus wouldn’t have died. She also affirmed that God would do whatever Jesus asks for. Martha sounded like one who had faith and confidence in Jesus; but when Jesus told her that Lazarus would rise again, she agreed that he would rise on the last day.

In one moment, Martha believed that Jesus would raise Lazarus; the next moment, her confession was contrary to her earlier belief. Martha’s faith oscillated like a pendulum; her faith was not constant; her faith wavered like the waters.

Friend, walk in faith. Don’t waver in your faith; don’t believe God in one moment and lose your faith in the next moment; don’t speak in faith and later speak against the faith you professed; don’t be inconsistent in your belief and confidence towards God; don’t be high in faith in one moment and high in doubt later.

After wavering in faith, Martha didn’t push Jesus into action. God is never impressed with doubt and faithless talk. If you keep wavering in faith, you won't receive anything from God, and you may never access your divine supplies.

Ask God to increase your faith and help your unbelief. Increase your faith by increasing your knowledge and belief in God’s word. Don’t waver in faith.

James 1 vs. 6-7 sums it up: “6. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.”

Prayer : Lord, increase my faith, and help me out of unbelief, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have A Splendid Thursday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:55am On May 08, 2015
Goodmrn wonderful conquerors ,hope we all had a good slp and we r in our working place and business area, if u see what happened in CCT yesterday it was as if I was watching a movie ,with so many persons even children of God with fake personality ,fake identity ....God hav mercy .
Yesterday whn the man of God prayed and command that any of his children with fake identity should come out u need to see the way the spirit rush so many persons out dat r just walking or doing ane business or another in this world but dere real person is cage somwere,may God see us thru Amen
Let me explain so we all understand there was dis lady that the father was looking for wealth and he was told to bring his first daughter that was how she mortgage the destiny of dis child of God 20yrs ago when she was still in secondary sch training to travel out with her mate for short put games ,ever since she has been carring her fake self around ,she got married gave birth to children ,until on wednesday whn God brought back her real person after been release frm the cage ,u need u see how she was looking ,she didn't remember anyone not even her sis ,talk less of her children or husband,until the servant of God as God to merge her real being with up to date everythgn dat has happened in her life ,so she can remeber what happening !even at dat she can't speak the yoruba dat she was use to she was speaking queens english.....let's pray that were ever our real spirit is that God shd release us frm any cage and connent us to our real spirit in jesus name ....Amen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2015
This one is another story of a lady that d senior sister was the one dat sowed her destiny because of envy ,whn she was in secondary school has the best student in her class ,the missionary in her school gave her schlaship to study aboard ,after telling the senior sister what was happening that was hw d sister says she can never be greater than her chidren that was how she share her glory among her children and gift to all her children ,the spirt of the sister said her children her rich and making it while the owner of the glory is suffering, may God help us and deliver us all in jesus name ,we should be careful of who we tell our secret or problem to ....

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:28am On May 08, 2015
Another one was another woman that was suppose to be a man but she was change to a woman in her mother womb whn she was 6mnth and was to be used for ancestral sacrifice ,but God help d mother. But not knwing she has been caged since then ,just yesterday God release her real self to her .that was suppose to be a footballer in one big country ,come and see whn she came back she was looking at everyone saying she is a baby were she was caged that dey use to carry her up and dwn because she is still a baby ,the servant of God went on his knees and ask God to merge ,arrange ,work and repair her real self with her spirit being with everything dat has happen up to date to her ,so she later remember everyone by dere name ,but she was now very calm ,gentle and speaks good english ,her tribe was not clear lik befeore ......g8t conquerors God is not wicked he will change our story and give us a testimony that we mak people to ask us pls dat God u are serving take me dere ....Amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 4:40pm On May 08, 2015

blessedbeads:
Goodmrn wonderful conquerors ,hope we all had a good slp and we r in our working place and business area, if u see what happened in CCT yesterday it was as if I was watching a movie ,with so many persons even children of God with fake personality ,fake identity ....God hav mercy .
Yesterday whn the man of God prayed and command that any of his children with fake identity should come out u need to see the way the spirit rush so many persons out dat r just walking or doing ane business or another in this world but dere real person is cage somwere,may God see us thru Amen
Let me explain so we all understand there was dis lady that the father was looking for wealth and he was told to bring his first daughter that was how she mortgage the destiny of dis child of God 20yrs ago when she was still in secondary sch training to travel out with her mate for short put games ,ever since she has been carring her fake self around ,she got married gave birth to children ,until on wednesday whn God brought back her real person after been release frm the cage ,u need u see how she was looking ,she didn't remember anyone not even her sis ,talk less of her children or husband,until the servant of God as God to merge her real being with up to date everythgn dat has happened in her life ,so she can remeber what happening !even at dat she can't speak the yoruba dat she was use to she was speaking queens english.....let's pray that were ever our real spirit is that God shd release us frm any cage and connent us to our real spirit in jesus name ....Amen

blessedbeads:
This one is another story of a lady that d senior sister was the one dat sowed her destiny because of envy ,whn she was in secondary school has the best student in her class ,the missionary in her school gave her schlaship to study aboard ,after telling the senior sister what was happening that was hw d sister says she can never be greater than her chidren that was how she share her glory among her children and gift to all her children ,the spirt of the sister said her children her rich and making it while the owner of the glory is suffering, may God help us and deliver us all in jesus name ,we should be careful of who we tell our secret or problem to ....

blessedbeads:

Lord have mercy and uncage ur children
this is worth reading over and over again,
one pastor in warri here have once preach about some of original beign in cage but
he didn't explain it to my understanding, now I know what this mean
@blessedbeads I thank yu from my heart for all ur contribution on this glorious thread
even when people seem not to comment or respond, yet u were nt discouraged
in doing what u are doing to get us informed and to open d eyes of many,
just like when Gods' sent started this thread newly and when she used to
post often time to enlightened people. thanks & we or I in particular will celebrate with you
soon ur marriage is for sure by his grace.

@manida, mikuut, goldenbaby, rupion sotum, carinpro, pintoxx, putu4 and all that I can't remember, I pray God blessings upon u all.
@God's sent I sent you mails. put my younger sis in your prayers after reading the mail pleassssss.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:23pm On May 08, 2015
@julieton I say a very big Amen to ur prayer ,thank u and God bless
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Good 9ite wonderful conquerors in this thread,may our 9th be so sweet.....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:39am On May 09, 2015
blessedbeads:
Another one was another woman that was suppose to be a man but she was change to a woman in her mother womb whn she was 6mnth and was to be used for ancestral sacrifice ,but God help d mother. But not knwing she has been caged since then ,just yesterday God release her real self to her .that was suppose to be a footballer in one big country ,come and see whn she came back she was looking at everyone saying she is a baby were she was caged that dey use to carry her up and dwn because she is still a baby ,the servant of God went on his knees and ask God to merge ,arrange ,work and repair her real self with her spirit being with everything dat has happen up to date to her ,so she later remember everyone by dere name ,but she was now very calm ,gentle and speaks good english ,her tribe was not clear lik befeore ......g8t conquerors God is not wicked he will change our story and give us a testimony that we mak people to ask us pls dat God u are serving take me dere ....Amen

God of mercy, have mercy on us and let ur children not be victim of what they know nothing about.

@Blessedbeeds thanks for the updates, may the Lord update your blessing to date IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
Good morning my conquerors hope we all r fine and had a sound sleep ,I am sorry if I have not deliver the daily devotional since yesterday because I have not be able to access the site onces I can I will let u knw ,back to my story of yesterday ,all of us need deliverance .anytime people talk about deliverance some people will think is only witches and wizard that need it ,I say no because once u r dreaming bad dream u need it ,if u r working lik elephant and eating lik ant u also need it ,if u r eating in a dream u also need it or if u r making love in a dream ,or people r chasing u in a dream u also need deliverance....good dream is from God and bad dream is from satan .because obadiah1v17 says upon mount zion shall be deliverance,there shall be holiness and the house of jacob shall possess their possession...(What is deliverance ?it is gaining freedom from the hands of the enemy (devil) or possessing what belongs to u by fire by force..

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
blessedbeads good infor, but please when is cct going to start Sunday Sunday service?
this particular page below is giving me concern about what my husband told me about himself yrs back. hm God we are in ur hand.

blessedbeads:
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
@samplet CCT has not started sunday service because the man of God is following instructions frm God , if dey r starting u will knw but for now is thursdays and the last saturday for deliverance....thank u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:40pm On May 09, 2015
What a g8t day ,thank u father for the gift of life
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2015
ok thanks i just wish they will start Sunday service soon cos that will be very convenient for me & dh.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
@blessedbeads thanks for the update, I really miss CCT,is things like this make me wish I was living in Lagos so I can be a regular participant to what God is doing there. But thank God I always visit CCT every night in my dream. and am happy cos I know my miracle is link to that tabernacle.

Is only a fool that will say there is no God.what God is doing with servant Vic is too numerous. infact if any of you watch my first deliverance at CCT,you will know that God is alive.

To all the newbies going for this months deliverance, you will be amazed with what God will use his servant to do in your life.This servant of God does not need to touch you before the demons will start manifesting. he doesn't collect any money from anybody .he is so humble and down to earth.To those having bad dreams,sex and eating in the dream,stagnancy ,barrenness, joblessness. the best place to go is CHRIST CHOSEN TABERNACLE sango ota.go and be delivered. am still enjoying my own deliverance

Recently I was watching a man of God on T.V,a very big and popular Church in warri.all of a sudden,the spirit of God told me that CCT in the next one year will be as big and popular as that church. my brethren, I believe God is taking CCT to the next level a greater level where people will be watching the happenings in Cct on TV. and is going to happen very soon. I pray God will answer me before then because it might be difficult to get servant Vic then.

Goldenbaby you just crossed my mind,hope you are OK?

Goodnight dearies
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 10:08am On May 11, 2015
I have bn trying so hard to quote this post @ manoda, bt network failure kept me off since yesterdy morning, na wao Nigeria fuel scarcity plus network scarcity, waitn for d change they pronised us

manoda:
@blessedbeads thanks for the update, I really miss CCT,is things like this make me wish I was living in Lagos so I can be a regular participant to what God is doing there. But thank God I always visit CCT every night in my dream. and am happy cos I know my miracle is link to that tabernacle.

Is only a fool that will say there is no God.what God is doing with servant Vic is too numerous. infact if any of you watch my first deliverance at CCT,you will know that God is alive.

To all the newbies going for this months deliverance, you will be amazed with what God will use his servant to do in your life.This servant of God does not need to touch you before the demons will start manifesting. he doesn't collect any money from anybody .he is so humble and down to earth.To those having bad dreams,sex and eating in the dream,stagnancy ,barrenness, joblessness. the best place to go is CHRIST CHOSEN TABERNACLE sango ota.go and be delivered. am still enjoying my own deliverance

Recently I was watching a man of God on T.V,a very big and popular Church in warri.all of a sudden,the spirit of God told me that CCT in the next one year will be as big and popular as that church. my brethren, I believe God is taking CCT to the next level a greater level where people will be watching the happenings in Cct on TV. and is going to happen very soon. I pray God will answer me before then because it might be difficult to get servant Vic then.

Goldenbaby you just crossed my mind,hope you are OK?

Goodnight dearies

it is truely only a fool that will say there is no God, going to cct has nt only transform my marriage and spiritual life, the God of servant vic
has helped me and dh to pay the loan we never thought we could pay, presently we are running our biz with our own cool money, not loaned, oh my God I praise u. I just wish cct to start sunday service cos my mind is always there and it will be very convenint since we dnt trade on sunday. a happy new wk conquerors
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 3:58pm On May 11, 2015
@janutra how body?
@putu4 hi? the way u people disapeared after ur bfp news is nt funy at all, who do we now learn frm, dearissss Goduuuo, house may God blessing flow in the life of all waiting upon him amen.
Blessedbead more anointing to work for God amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:58pm On May 11, 2015
Good evening and happy new week g8t conquerors,hope we had a wonderful day ,may God bless us all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:02am On May 12, 2015
“...And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.”
(John 11: 41)

Before Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, He gave thanks to God. He thanked God in anticipation of the miracle that was about to happen; He used thanksgiving to set the stage for an uncommon miracle of resurrection; Thanksgiving ushered in heavenly intervention in an earthly challenge.

Friend, give thanks to God. Thank God for the things He is yet to do for you, and the things He has already done for you; thank Him for the battles He fought and won on your behalf; thank Him for the doors He opened for you, and for the miracles He gave you in time past; thank God in anticipation of the things He is set to do for you.

Thanksgiving will unlock the doors of heaven in your favour, and usher in heavenly intervention in your earthly challenges; thanksgiving will cause God to take you to your next level, and make impossibilities to become possible; thanksgiving will move God into action on your behalf, and birth to your next miracle. Thanksgiving will pay off for you in a matter of time.

If you show ingratitude to God and men, you just might be giving heaven strong reasons to shut the doors on your destiny. If you make requests without showing gratitude when God grants your requests, you might end up paying for your ingratitude.

God expects your thanksgiving and gratitude for things He has done and for things He is yet to do. Jesus gave thanks to God in the presence of people who mourned with Mary and Martha. Let others witness your show of thanksgiving and gratitude to God.

Immediately after giving thanks to God, Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Your next miracle awaits you, if you are willing to give thanks.

Prayer : Lord give me a heart of gratitude, thanksgiving will never be missing in me, in Jesus’ nameAmen!

Enjoy A Splendid Tuesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:10am On May 12, 2015
@everyone goodmrn hope we r all fine this morning and had a sound sleep ,may the good lord bless our day and night @hisablepic u can snd me mail on blessbeads7@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 9:16am On May 12, 2015
@Blessedbeads thomb up for this post, Amen.
Lord give me a heart of gratitude, thanksgiving will never be missing in me, in Jesus’

blessedbeads:
“...And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.”
(John 11: 41)
Before Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, He gave thanks to God. He thanked God in anticipation of the miracle that was about to happen; He used thanksgiving to set the stage for an uncommon miracle of resurrection; Thanksgiving ushered in heavenly intervention in an earthly challenge.
Friend, give thanks to God. Thank God for the things He is yet to do for you, and the things He has already done for you; thank Him for the battles He fought and won on your behalf; thank Him for the doors He opened for you, and for the miracles He gave you in time past; thank God in anticipation of the things He is set to do for you.
Thanksgiving will unlock the doors of heaven in your favour, and usher in heavenly intervention in your earthly challenges; thanksgiving will cause God to take you to your next level, and make impossibilities to become possible; thanksgiving will move God into action on your behalf, and birth to your next miracle. Thanksgiving will pay off for you in a matter of time.
If you show ingratitude to God and men, you just might be giving heaven strong reasons to shut the doors on your destiny. If you make requests without showing gratitude when God grants your requests, you might end up paying for your ingratitude.
God expects your thanksgiving and gratitude for things He has done and for things He is yet to do. Jesus gave thanks to God in the presence of people who mourned with Mary and Martha. Let others witness your show of thanksgiving and gratitude to God.
Immediately after giving thanks to God, Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Your next miracle awaits you, if you are willing to give thanks.
Prayer : Lord give me a heart of gratitude, thanksgiving will never be missing in me, in Jesus’ nameAmen!
Enjoy A Splendid Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2015
blessedbeads:

Who are we to trust or can I trust again? I wonder when an end will come to all badness and wickedness both in the physical life of humanity and in the spirit world of darkness's. In fact, ever since I witnessed how God use Servant Vic to liberate about 4 of his children that their original glory, original self, original prosperity's, original greatness which has been caged prior to Ancestral curses, Ancestral evil dedication consequences which they know nothing about, i've never stop asking God to restore my own original self!
To be continued...

Pray like this: My head refuse to suffer for what u know nothing about, in the name of Jesus. (raised by Servant Vic during last week Thursday prayer session in the Tabernacle).
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 3:14pm On May 12, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

Who are we to trust or can I trust again? I wonder when an end will come to all badness and wickedness both in the physical life of humanity and in the spirit world of darkness's. In fact, ever since I witnessed how God use Servant Vic to liberate about 4 of his children that their original glory, original self, original prosperity's, original greatness which has been caged prior to Ancestral curses, Ancestral evil dedication consequences which they know nothing about, i've never stop asking God to restore my own original self!
To be continued...

Pray like this: My head refuse to suffer for what u know nothing about, in the name of Jesus. (raised by Servant Vic during last week Thursday prayer session in the Tabernacle).

many people are suffering for what dey dont realy know about even things that they did nt witness, may God help us and uphold the MOG as he is unveiling the truth about this present world, may God uphold him, Insha Allah I will be coming for july deliverance service but I just pray I got a bfp before July Insha Allah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
menes:

many people are suffering for what dey dont realy know about even things that they did nt witness, may God help us and uphold the MOG as he is unveiling the truth about this present world, may God uphold him, Insha Allah I will be coming for july deliverance service but I just pray I got a bfp before July Insha Allah.
y not hold on ur faith? God never lies. Besides, there is power in the tongue, always say good things to urself, buy baby things, if u want twins, buy them two two. With faith, list d names u want to name ur children and sow gifts and money to children. All is well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2015
@dadsonval how is everythgn ,wrk ,hubby and hope the babbies r also kicking .may God grant u all ur hrt desires and may u come to term lik the hebrew woman...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
My Night Thought:

"When you value your Purpose, you become highly selective with your YES. Not everything or everyone will merit it".

Goodnight.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 10:47pm On May 12, 2015
blessedbeads:
@dadsonval how is everythgn ,wrk ,hubby and hope the babbies r also kicking .may God grant u all ur hrt desires and may u come to term lik the hebrew woman...
i'm fine my sister, they are greeting U. How are u doing too? Hope all is well? I hope to hear good news from U soon IJN amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.