Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331585 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:44am On May 13, 2015
“And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me.”
(John 11: 42)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

As Jesus spoke to God in prayers, He made mention of those who were standing by. He wanted God to grant Lazarus’ resurrection so that those standing by would see it and believe. Beyond Lazarus and his sisters who would be immediate recipients of that miracle, there were people standing by who needed to be convinced.

Some mourners complained that Jesus did nothing to stop Lazarus' death; they already mocked Jesus and were probably set to mock Him again if nothing came out of His prayers. So Jesus pushed for a miracle and told God about those who needed to see the miracle, and God granted it.

Friend, God will grant you uncommon miracles that will convince people around you that God is on your side. God will grant you miracles that will confuse and confound your haters and mockers. God will grant you miracles that will shut up the naysayers in your destiny. God will grant you breakthroughs that will happen in front of those who are waiting to laugh at you.

Are there people who are already standing by to see how your life will go down the drains? Get set: they will soon witness your rise to the next level. Are there people waiting to mock your efforts? God will shock them by giving you amazing results that will shut them up forever. Are there people who have predicted that your story will end in shame? Don’t be perturbed: they will be around to witness your piles and heaps of testimonies.

Celebrate every hater and mocker in your destiny. God will make them witnesses of what He is about to do for you; in fact, God will use them as a reason to do more and more for you.

Prayer : Lord, grant me amazing miracles that will shock my haters and mockers, in Jesus’ name.Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
menes:

many people are suffering for what dey dont realy know about even things that they did nt witness, may God help us and uphold the MOG as he is unveiling the truth about this present world, may God uphold him, Insha Allah I will be coming for july deliverance service but I just pray I got a bfp before July Insha Allah.

Infact, God need to arise and fight our invisible battle for us. I'm always happy all d time when I think about God servant and the numerous signs and wonders God is using Servant Vic for.

Glorious conquerors... GOD IS NOT WICKED!!+!
have a nice day all!!+!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 10:30am On May 13, 2015
Dadsonval:

y not hold on ur faith? God never lies. Besides, there is power in the tongue, always say good things to urself, buy baby things, if u want twins, buy them two two. With faith, list d names u want to name ur children and sow gifts and money to children. All is well.

@dadsonval, thanx for ur kind words, 'ave done all of the above,
but recenty I just noticed something dat is not right in our home dat I wld n't want to
bring to the public. but nevertheless just like you said I am holding on to my faith and making positive
confession to watever concerns me.

@God's sent I emailed you since 3 wks ago. hope u & ur family are fine?
am patiently waiting to hear frm u ma. my regards to your family.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 2:43pm On May 13, 2015
menes:

but recenty I just noticed something dat is not right in our home dat I wld n't want to
bring to the public. but nevertheless just like you said I am holding on to my faith and making positive

@ menes, pls i have sent a message to ur nairaland email, maybe we cant discuss better there. Thnks. All is well
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 13, 2015
great conqueror, may God's goodness and favour locate us this period .Amen
@menes,God will correct every thing that is wrong in your home.
@blessedbeads more grace of God upon your life
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
@g8t conquerors good afternoon ,hope we all r good @menes may the good lord repair and amend everythgn that has gone wrong in jesus name ,pls just be focus and careful ,relay on God and have faith in him ,monada thank u ma ,God bless .hw is everythgn and hope u r good.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2015
menes:

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
menes:

Stay strong and hold on to your faith in Christ Jesus. Don't let any last minute attempt of the devil and his agents to deny you your blessing. They will try but they won't succeed in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 10:10pm On May 13, 2015
enm:

Stay strong and hold on to your faith in Christ Jesus. Don't let any last minute attempt of the devil and his agents to deny you your blessing. They will try but they won't succeed in Jesus name.

@ enm, thnks. No evil, enemies nor devil can take away my blessings or faith again. I always have the faith since i was single, d faith brought me my darlying husband when hope was lost and i will still name one of my twins Faith. I have said to God that i'm going no where again in looking for miracles, the faith i have ( mark 11:23-24) will surely work for me in Jesus name, amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:50pm On May 13, 2015
My Night Thought:

"If you have something POSITIVE to say about someone or something, please say it; the negative ones are not in short supply". BLESSEDbeads
Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:52pm On May 14, 2015
“43. And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. 44. And he that was dead came forth…”
(John 11: 43-44)

In our Focal Scripture, after speaking to God in prayers, Jesus commanded Lazarus to come forth; Lazarus had spent four days in the grave, but Jesus showed up and called him back to life; Lazarus’ case was already closed, but Jesus reopened it and called him out of death and the grave; He called Lazarus out of the situation he was in.

Friend, Jesus says, come forth! Come out of that grave where you have been buried; come out of that negative situation that has held you back; come out of lack; come out of joblessness; come out of stagnation and retrogression; come out of sickness and disease; come out of the bondage of the enemy; come out of every confinement the enemy has placed on you; come out of every location and situation where you don’t belong.

Medical science was not in support of Lazarus’ resurrection, but one word from Jesus was enough to make it happen. God says, those around you may not support your exit from the ‘grave’, your haters may have ideas about how long you should be in your current predicament, circumstances may be unfavourable for your progress out of the shackles that have held you back, but Jesus says, come forth.

At the instance of Jesus’ word, Lazarus came forth from the grave. Hold on to God’s word and the Word will cause you to come forth from every ‘grave’ where you have been buried.

Every Word you have heard from God and believed is capable of transforming every negative situation. Amen

Ezekiel 37 vs. 13 says: “And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,”

Prayer : Lord, I believe your Word, may it transform every negative situation around me in Jesus name!Amen do have a Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2015
I am so sorry if my daily devotional came late ,w as in cct since wednesday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2015
blessedbeads:
I am so sorry if my daily devotional came late ,w as in cct since wednesday

No problem its understandable
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2015
Good day fellow brethren, i come to you in the name of Christ Jesus, the only and begotten son of God of whom those who accept and believe in Him as their personal lord and saviour receive salvation, freedom and eternal life.

Today i will like us to briefly talk on fear, anxiety and worry. These three things are one major factor that have hindered many Christian from enjoying the full benefit of being a believer and follower of Christ Jesus.

Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the threat of danger, pain, or harm.

Worry is the state of being anxious and troubled over actual or potential problems.

Anxiety is a feeling we all get in a situation that is threatening or difficult. It can also be explain as an unpleasant state of inner turmoil, often accompanied by nervous behaviour.

Abraham in the book of genesis chapter 22 verses 8, said this in response to his son Isaac question about the animal for offering "God will provide himself the lamb for a burnt offering, my son. "

This was a man who was at an advance over ripe age, and went through a lot of trial until he become a father and God told him to go and sacrifice his only son.

Abraham, was not afraid nor worried or anxious because he believe in God and God did provide an animal for sacrifice.

Looking at the story of Queen Esther, we see how she did not allow fear, worry or anxiety to disturbed her. Yes as a Jew she was concerned but she did not resigned to fate, wailing and crying bitter tears of hopelessness because even as a queen she was not allowed to visit the king unless summon. What did she do? She went into prayer and fasting, after that she got up dressed herself and go in into the king palace without being summon and the Lord God Almighty protected her and make her found favour before the king.

Another story is also about Daniel and the lion den and also another story is that of shedrach, abednego and meshach. This great servant of God when faced with great peril they remained calm and focused on God. Rather than fear and beg for their life, they boldly confront the perils.

As a Christian, follower of Christ Jesus we are not entitled to live in fear of anything but of God, neither are we to live in anxious and worry. Jesus Christ has paid the price for all that. That's why he ask we cast all our burden on him. The words of God also said in 2 Timothy chapter 1 verses 7 that " For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control".

Below are some bible verses for you to read and meditate on.

1. For God has not given us a spirit of
fear and timidity, but of power, love,
and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7 NLT

2. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your
Father has been pleased to give you
the kingdom. Luke 12:32 NIV

3. The angel of the LORD encamps
around those who fear him, and he
delivers them. Psalm 34:7 NIV

4. So don’t be afraid; you are worth
more than many sparrows. Matt
10:31 NIV

5. Serve only the Lord your God and fear
him alone. Obey his commands,
listen to his voice, and cling to him.
Deuteronomy 13:4 NLT

6. I am leaving you with a gift—peace of
mind and heart. And the peace I give
is a gift the world cannot give. So
don’t be troubled or afraid. John
14:27 NLT

7. This is my command—be strong and
courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the Lord your God is
with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
NLT

8. But even if you suffer for doing what
is right, God will reward you for it. So
don’t worry or be afraid of their
threats. 1 Peter 3:14 NLT

9. One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a
vision and told him, “Don’t be afraid!
Speak out! Don’t be silent! Acts 18:9
NLT

10. Such love has no fear, because
perfect love expels all fear. If we are
afraid, it is for fear of punishment,
and this shows that we have not fully
experienced his perfect love. 1 John
4:18 NLT

11. When I am afraid, I put my trust in
you. Psalm 56:3 NIV

12. In God, whose word I praise— in God
I trust and am not afraid. What can
mere mortals do to me? Psalm 56:4
NIV

13. He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings. His
faithful promises are your armor and
protection. Do not be afraid of the
terrors of the night, nor the arrow
that flies in the day. Do not dread the
disease that stalks in darkness, nor
the disaster that strikes at midday.
Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying
around you, these evils will not touch
you. Psalm 91:4-8 NLT

14. They do not fear bad news; they
confidently trust the Lord to care for
them. Psalm 112:7 NLT

15. Do not tremble; do not be afraid. Did
I not proclaim my purposes for you
long ago? You are my witnesses—is
there any other God? No! There is no
other Rock—not one! Isaiah 44:8 NLT

16. I, am the one who comforts you. So
why are you afraid of mere humans,
who wither like the grass and
disappear? Isaiah 51:12 NLT

17. Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the
Lord. Jeremiah 1:8 Amplified

18. But Jesus overheard them and said to
Jairus, “Don’t be afraid. Just have
faith.”Mark 5:36 NLT

19. They had rowed three or four miles
when suddenly they saw Jesus
walking on the water toward the boat.
They were terrified, but he called out
to them, “Don’t be afraid. I am here!”
John 6:19-20 NLT

20. “Don’t be afraid,” Moses answered
them, “for God has come in this way
to test you, and so that your fear of
him will keep you from sinning!”
Exodus 20:20 NLT

21. You must always act in the fear of the
Lord, with faithfulness and an
undivided heart. 2 Chronicles 19:9
NLT

22. The Lord is a friend to those who fear
him. He teaches them his covenant.
Psalm 25:14 NLT

23. But the Lord watches over those who
fear him, those who rely on his
unfailing love. Psalm 33:18 NLT

24. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me. He freed me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4 NLT

25. Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
for those who fear him will have all
they need. Psalm 34:9 NLT

26. The Lord is like a father to his
children, tender and compassionate
to those who fear him. Psalm 103:13
NLT

27. Fear of the Lord leads to life, bringing
security and protection from harm.
Proverbs 19:23 NLT

28. True humility and fear of the Lord
lead to riches, honor, and long life.
Proverbs 22:4 NLT

29. Fearing people is a dangerous trap,
but trusting the Lord means safety.
Proverbs 29:25 NLT

30. Charm is deceptive, and beauty does
not last; but a woman who fears the
Lord will be greatly praised. Proverbs
31:30 NLT

31. He will be your sure foundation,
providing a rich store of salvation,
wisdom, and knowledge. The fear of
the Lord will be your treasure. Isaiah
33:6 NLT

32. Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be
strong, and do not fear, for your God
is coming to destroy your enemies.
He is coming to save you.” Isaiah 35:4
NLT

33. Listen to me, you who know right
from wrong you who cherish my law
in your hearts. Do not be afraid of
people’s scorn, nor fear their insults.
Isaiah 51:7 NLT

34. Fear not; you will no longer live in
shame. Don’t be afraid; there is no
more disgrace for you. You will no
longer remember the shame of your
youth and the sorrows of widowhood.
Isaiah 54:4 NLT

35. For the Lord your God is living among
you. He is a mighty savior. He will
take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your
fears.He will rejoice over you with
joyful songs. Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

36. Don’t be afraid of those who want to
kill your body; they cannot touch your
soul. Fear only God, who can destroy
both soul and body in hell. Matt 10:28
NLT

37. We have been rescued from our
enemies so we can serve God without
fear, in holiness and righteousness
for as long as we live. Luke 1:74-75
NLT

38. And I am convinced that nothing can
ever separate us from God’s love.
Neither death nor life, neither angels
nor demons, neither our fears for
today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. Romans 8:38 NLT

39. We faced conflict from every
direction, with battles on the outside
and fear on the inside. But God, who
encourages those who are discouraged, encouraged us by the arrival of Titus. His presence was a joy. 2 Corinthians 7:5-6 NLT

40. Since we are receiving a Kingdom tha
is unshakable, let us be thankful and
please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. Hebrews 12:28 NLT

41. Such love has no fear, because
perfect love expels all fear. If we are
afraid, it is for fear of punishment,
and this shows that we have not fully
experienced his perfect love. 1 John
4:18 NLT

42. “Fear God,” he shouted. “Give glory to him. For the time has come when he
will sit as judge. Worship him who
made the heavens, the earth, the sea,
and all the springs of water.” Revelation 14:7 NLT

43. And from the throne came a voice
that said, “Praise our God, all his servants, all who fear him, from the
least to the greatest.” Revelation 19:5
NLT

44. Even though I walk through the
darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for
you are with me Psalm 23:4 NIV

45. Do not be afraid of anyone, for
judgment belongs to God. Deuteronomy 1:17 NIV

46. Do not be afraid of them; the LORD
your God himself will fight for you.
Deuteronomy 3:22 NIV

47. The LORD is my light and my
salvation— whom shall I fear? The
LORD is the stronghold of my life— of
whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
NIV

48. He said to his disciples, “Why are you
so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”
Mark 4:40 NIV

49. Jesus told him, “Don’t be afraid; just
believe.” Mark 5:36 NIV

50. Then he placed his right hand on me
and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the
First and the Last. Revelation 1:17 NIV

Thank you and God bless you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Partnering with the RIGHT people is much more important than being with the POPULAR people, Blessbeads. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
@enm thanks for this wonderful word this evening ,God bless u and enlarge ur territory in jesus name ...amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:55am On May 15, 2015
Goodmrn wonderful conquerors ,hope we all had a sound sleep and wake up lik a giant dis mrn? May our day be good and may our helpers of destiny locate us as we go out today in jesus name ....
Strange but true things are happening in this world ,mt 5v13-16 says we r the salt of the earth. And if we lose taste it will be trampled under foot by men and we r also the light of of the world ,we r suppose to be shining any were we go ,because no one can light a candle and hid it under the bed but u put it on a candle stick to shine for everyone to see...it is the glory that makes the diffences ,once the glory has been touch or taken away by the enemy dat person is empty or start failing in so many thgns ... As light of the world we r suppose to have a good charater (2)have the spirit of forgiveness. ...(3) to have the spirit of helping. Heart (4) we r suppose to have the spirit of giving (5) we r suppose to have the spirit of doing it right and the last one (6) we shd serve God in spirit and in truth....
Because whn things r working right with us people will want to associate with us .this is a testimony of the two people that God restore their original spirit and soul to yesterday in tabernacle ,one of them the enemy has seen her destiny that she will serve God thru out her life and win so many souls for God and the enemy don't want that to happen and her spirit was caged whn she was a little child and after so many years ,just yesterday after doing renuciation the evil creature manifested and God snd angel micheal to fight the evil creature and after so many battle yesterday the evil creatures were destroy because God cannot share his Glory with any one ....Have a wonderful day ,I will share the second one later in the Day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:56am On May 15, 2015
“1. And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead. 2. And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin…”
(Judges 4: 1-2)

Our Focal Scripture tells the tale of how the children of Israel did evil in God’s sight and He sold them into captivity. Their sin against God was God’s reason to permit and endorse their captivity; their wrongs pushed them into bondage and captivity; their sin opened the doors of affliction.

Friend, sin is an invitation for affliction and captivity. If you have a habit of sinning against God, you may push God to accept and endorse your captivity. If you do things that God says you shouldn't do, or mess up your walk with God, you might pay for your wrongs and mistakes with time.

When you break your relationship with God through sin, you're inviting anarchy into your life, and you may come out of sin-induced anarchy and affliction sometimes, but you may not be lucky at times, and you might sink in the bondage you pushed yourself into. If you remain in sin, its negative impact will remain in your life.

The children of Israel dwelt in captivity for twenty years because of sin. Some children were born into captivity that their parents attracted; some people died in captivity. A voyage into sin may affect the unborn generation that hasn’t even sinned, and it cuts short the current generation.

Discard every life style of sin and ask God to forgive you for everything you have done wrong. Remember, sin is not enjoyment; sin is a self made highway to destruction and affliction. Don’t invite affliction upon yourself; discard sin today.

Ecclesiastes 10 vs. 8 warns: “He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.”

Prayer : Lord I discard every affinity for sin; I won’t invite affliction on myself, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 11:01am On May 15, 2015
Dadsonval:

@ menes, pls i have sent a message to ur nairaland email, maybe we cant discuss better there. Thnks. All is well

@Dadsonval, I have bn trying to acess the email I used for NL registration, but it can't open even uptill this
morning, give me some hours to open another a new email addrs dat I can use to communicate with u. thanks
for ur concern.

manoda:
great conqueror, may God's goodness and favour locate us this period .Amen
@menes,God will correct every thing that is wrong in your home.
@blessedbeads more grace of God upon your life

@Manoda, Amen thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 2:29pm On May 15, 2015
Dadsonval:

@dadsonval, this is my new email addrs. menesmenes123@gmail.com
tnx.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 3:32pm On May 15, 2015
menes:

@dadsonval, this is my new email addrs. menesmenes123@gmail.com
tnx.
i'm not on gmail,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:03am On May 16, 2015
“2. And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan... the captain of whose host was Sisera… 24. ...the children of Israel prospered...until they had destroyed Jabin” (Judges 4: 2, 24)

When the children of Israel sinned against God and He allowed them to go into captivity, their chief enemy was King Jabin. Jabin was the source of their afflictions and the ruler of their captivity; he was the origin of their negative circumstances.

The captain of Jabin's army was Sisera. Sisera implemented Jabin's wicked plans; He was the chief executor of the wicked thoughts and plans of Jabin. He was the visible hand tormenting the Israelites; Sisera was the symptom, but Jabin was the main problem.

Notice that when the children of Israel fought back, they weren't free until they killed Jabin (Judges 4: 24). They killed Sisera, and didn’t stop until Jabin went down. They killed the symptom, and continued until they killed their main problem.

Friend, discover and deal with the root cause of your challenges; discover and prayerfully deal with the main problem behind the negative symptoms in your career, business, academics, family, health, etc ; discover and change every wrong habit/attitude in you that is causing you losses in life; discover the human and spiritual roadblocks in your destiny, and roll them away through prayers and spiritual warfare.

Job 14 vs. 7 warns: "For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again...". If you cut a tree and leave the roots, it could grow again. If you remove the symptoms and leave the root cause, the real problem will remain and cause more symptoms.

Discern and deal with the root cause of your challenges, and the symptoms will disappear.

Prayer : Lord, help me to discern and deal with the root of every negative symptom, in Jesus’ name! Amen!
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:31pm On May 16, 2015
Goodevening g8t conquerors how has the weekend been,hope we all r fine and enjoying the weekend?to God be all the glory. I want to share the other testimony of the second woman that was also delivered and rescued frm the enemy ...she has been caged 42 yrs ago by the family ,one of the husband. Sister mother or so but by one of the family that saw her shining glory and didn't want her to make it ,so dey cage her original spirit . Whn the almighty God deliver her u need to see how weak she was dat she couldn't walk because she has been caged for a very long time .....I am not telling or sharing this testimony to entice anyone ,I want all of us to know that demons are real and evil creatures r real ,I was also doubting before whn I just came to cct but the day I invited my friend to cct ,when the prayers started and what was disturbing her couldn't. Stay dere and she started manifesting I kwen was happening dere is not fake ,every day I go dere I see things as if I am watching movie. That cannot end ,it is strange but my sisters and brothers it is real ...(May God don't let our head to suffer for what we know nothing about )me I will soon share my own testimony verysoon concerning my original identity because the evil creature that manifested on that day also call my name that I am carrying a fake spirit also ,may our 9ite be sweet ! Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
blessedbeads:
Goodevening g8t conquerors how has the weekend been,hope we all r fine and enjoying the weekend?to God be all the glory. I want to share the other testimony of the second woman that was also delivered and rescued frm the enemy ...she has been caged 42 yrs ago by the family ,one of the husband. Sister mother or so but by one of the family that saw her shining glory and didn't want her to make it ,so dey cage her original spirit . Whn the almighty God deliver her u need to see how weak she was dat she couldn't walk because she has been caged for a very long time .....I am not telling or sharing this testimony to entice anyone ,I want all of us to know that demons are real and evil creatures r real ,I was also doubting before whn I just came to cct but the day I invited my friend to cct ,when the prayers started and what was disturbing her couldn't. Stay dere and she started manifesting I kwen was happening dere is not fake ,every day I go dere I see things as if I am watching movie. That cannot end ,it is strange but my sisters and brothers it is real ...(May God don't let our head to suffer for what we know nothing about )me I will soon share my own testimony verysoon concerning my original identity because the evil creature that manifested on that day also call my name that I am carrying a fake spirit also ,may our 9ite be sweet ! Amen

Please just keep the testimony coming and i pray God bless your effort on this thread.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmmm Fear is not a good thing.

I want to talk about fear but don't know what to say but all i know is that fear is not a good thing. Fear is something that we must resist with all we have, depriving it of any foothold.

Fear is one thing that has denied many their blessing, prevented the manifestation of answers to their fasting and prayer, prevented their glory from shining and letting their life be a testimony and incentive to draw people to Christ.

Because of fear of hunger and other complications people who refused to undergo fasting, because of fear people stop mid way and ran away.

The devil know what fear is and how powerful a tool it is to dissuade people from continuing to wait on God. Devil know that if he put fear in people mind there is the chance of them falling out but with God on our side who is devil to torment us and what is fear that we can not subdue.

Let ask ourselves this question, what would have happen to Daniel in the lion den if he had allow fear to take hold of him, what about shadrach meshach and abednego do you think they would have came out alive from that fiery furnace if they had allow fear to take hold of them. In the face of danger, they stood their ground, resist fear and hold on to their faith in God.

Believe me, in this Christian journey of ours, there are things that we will come across on the way that if allow to stand will put fear in us, but fear not for God will surely see you through as you walk through that dark valley of the shadow of death for God almighty will not allow your feet to stumble nor allow harm to come near you, just stand your ground and hold on to your faith in God. Read psalm 91 and 23 to understand better.

Fear may come to us through many ways but no matter the devil choose to throw fear at us, we must not allow our faith to be shaken or subdued by fear. Fear may come through attacks in the dream and through physical.

Some years back, i was deep in sleep when a slap from no where wake me up in the middle of the night. That period something unpalatable happen to me and my family and deep inside of me, is the thought that what happen is not ordinary. Immediately i woke my mind went straight to all the prayer and fasting i was doing then and that was the end of the fasting and prayer. What happened, or why did i stop? Fear. I allowed fear to subdued my faith in God. And of recent last year, i had a dream and when i woke up i allow fear to enter and since then it has been a running battle but thank God for His mercy and grace. The battle is already won.

Why am i sharing this, is because i don't want people to suffer anymore, go on a thousands day journey instead of two hour journey. A journey of 5 minutes can take a thousands day because of fear. Don't allow fear to close your mouth be bold in God and fear will flee away from you but don't go and look for trouble.

Prayer points.

1- O Lord have mercy and forgive me of every sin that's making me to be powerless in the spirit in Jesus name.

2- O Lord have mercy and forgive me of every sin of idolatery in my heart in Jesus name.

3- O Blood of Jesus, wash away from my life anything that's making me to smell in the spirit in Jesus name.

4- O Lord my God, have mercy and circumcise my tongue in Jesus mighty name.

5- O Lord My God, let your coal of fire touch my tongue and let every iniquity in me be purge in Jesus mighty name.

6- O Lord my God, release your purging fire inside of me and let every evil deposit, every evil plantations be purge out of my life in Jesus name.

7- O Lord, my God, let your everlasting living water flow in and out of life in Jesus name.

8- Holyghost charge my life with your fire and power in in Jesus name.

9- Holyspirit overshadow my inner man with your fire and power in Jesus name.

11- By the power in the word of God, i speak destruction to every stronghold of idolatery in my life in Jesus name.

12- By the power in the word of God, i bind and cast out every spirit of fear in my heart in Jesus name.

13- By the power in the word of God, i speak destruction to every stronghold of fear in my life in Jesus mighty name.

14- By the power in the word of God, i speak destruction to every satanic anchor tying down to evil in Jesus mighty name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
Goodevening g8t and wonderful conquerors Happy sunday
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by viva7: 6:55pm On May 17, 2015
Tttttttt
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
@viva7 goodevening if u want to go to cct u need to come to lagos ,is @ogun state . The deliverance day is on the 30th of this month while the renunciation is on the 28th of this same month. So if u are coming u let me know so I will tell u how to go about it ...my email is blessbeads7@yahoo.com
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:27am On May 18, 2015
“7. And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand. 8. And Barak said... if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.”
(Judges 4: 7, cool

In our Focal Scripture, Deborah announced to Barak that God would deliver the entire army of King Jabin into his hands. Deborah gave Barak a prophecy; she told Barak what God was about to do; she announced God’s thoughts and plans to Barak.

After hearing God’s plan, Barak insisted that Deborah must go with him. Despite hearing a prophecy, he sought a physical support; he heard God’s word, but he put his confidence in a mere mortal. He made a human arrangement to support God’s plan.

Isn’t it true that sometimes, we seek a human support to ‘assist’ God’s word? Instead of hoping on God and His word for our expectations, we often tie our expectations around men; sometimes, we make men seem like they are God.

Friend, God’s word is dependable and complete, and does not need your arrangements and calculations to work; God’s word is potent enough to open doors for you; God’s word is enough to defeat the enemies of your destiny. God’s word is more than enough.

Even if God will use a man to fulfill His word, it's not your duty to find a man for God. God’s word is more powerful than every powerful man or woman you know; it is more reliable than the promises of kings; it is higher than the highest human effort.

God’s word is not helpless or stranded; you don’t need everybody to make God’s word work. Believe God’s word and it will work.

Isaiah 55 vs. 11 says: "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please...".

Prayer: Lord, I choose to depend on Your word; I discard every physical support, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have An Awesome Monday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:02am On May 18, 2015
blessedbeads:
“7. And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand. 8. And Barak said... if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.”
(Judges 4: 7, cool

In our Focal Scripture, Deborah announced to Barak that God would deliver the entire army of King Jabin into his hands. Deborah gave Barak a prophecy; she told Barak what God was about to do; she announced God’s thoughts and plans to Barak.

After hearing God’s plan, Barak insisted that Deborah must go with him. Despite hearing a prophecy, he sought a physical support; he heard God’s word, but he put his confidence in a mere mortal. He made a human arrangement to support God’s plan.

Isn’t it true that sometimes, we seek a human support to ‘assist’ God’s word? Instead of hoping on God and His word for our expectations, we often tie our expectations around men; sometimes, we make men seem like they are God.

Friend, God’s word is dependable and complete, and does not need your arrangements and calculations to work; God’s word is potent enough to open doors for you; God’s word is enough to defeat the enemies of your destiny. God’s word is more than enough.

Even if God will use a man to fulfill His word, it's not your duty to find a man for God. God’s word is more powerful than every powerful man or woman you know; it is more reliable than the promises of kings; it is higher than the highest human effort.

God’s word is not helpless or stranded; you don’t need everybody to make God’s word work. Believe God’s word and it will work.

Isaiah 55 vs. 11 says: "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please...".

Prayer: Lord, I choose to depend on Your word; I discard every physical support, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Have An Awesome Monday.

Amen, and may your effort be crowned with a testimony of the decade in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2015
@ sotum2 I say A very big Amen to that prayer ,Happy new week
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 9:35pm On May 18, 2015
Hello conquerors, have bn booked for Thursday deliverance program at CCT, I just wanna ask these questions
1. What can I bring along?
2. Can I wear trousers?
3.should I leave my weavon or I should be on my natural hair?
4.serv vic didn't tell me about d 3 day fasting prior to d deliverance, should I fast anywAyz?
5.what duration does it hold....coz I wud still be going to d office after d programme. thank you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.