Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331870 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:36pm On May 27, 2015
Psalm 126. God asked me to tell you: That everything will be alright from now on... You're to be victorious and will achieve all your goals. Today, Jesus Christ visited your home. On his way out, he took all your problems with him. Do me a favor. Trust God and he will change ur story..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waistbead: 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
blessedbeads:
Psalm 126. God asked me to tell you: That everything will be alright from now on... You're to be victorious and will achieve all your goals. Today, Jesus Christ visited your home. On his way out, he took all your problems with him. Do me a favor. Trust God and he will change ur story..

Amennnnn.....God bless u my dear u just lifted my spirit...God bless u loads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:26am On May 28, 2015
“... he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.” (Judges 4: 19)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Sisera walked into Jael’s tent, he requested for water, but she gave him milk, he drank it and she covered him; she made him comfortable. Sisera was being pursued; even if he was tired, he only needed to be revived to complete his escape; but he drank milk, got covered, and slept off.

As he slept, Jael killed him with a tent peg and a hammer. He got too comfortable in the midst of his battle, and the battle consumed him; he allowed himself to slumber in battle, and his slumber turned fatal. He rested instead of racing, he took milk instead of water, and he lost his life.

Friend, don’t get too comfortable and forget that the enemy is still on the prowl. Don’t allow God's blessings on your life to make you forget that the enemy is still trying to pull you down; don’t allow your physical possessions, and the comfort they bring, to make you stop praying; don’t allow comfort to become toxic in your destiny.

Sisera drank milk and he got easily killed by a woman who was not even a warrior. If too much comfort makes you lay down your guards, it may turn fatal. If you allow what God has done for you to make you forget that the enemy is still against you, you are making your destruction easy.

Comfort is good, but it's fatal and tragic if it makes you vulnerable to the enemy. Beware of days when you have nothing to pray about; beware of comfort that steals your spirtual sensitivity. Beware of extreme comfort.

1 Peter 5 vs. 8 warns: “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

Prayer : Lord, help me not to be over-comfortable to the detriment of my soul, in Jesus’ name!AMen

Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 6:48am On May 28, 2015
My God let every soul dat is going to cct dis wk for rennounciation and deliverance be delivered including my relative let all his evil dreams atached with constant failure go away forever and ever. Good morning all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 9:08am On May 28, 2015
[b]My testimony

Am not a Nigerian. Am African ,living in the USA. Am not a regular on NairaLand. About a week ago, the Holy Spirit led me to search for dream interpretation from an African perspective.
When i did, i landed on the thread on NairaLand about the same.Its when i was reading the posts that i landed on this very thread started by Godssent.
I did not waste time. After reading few testimonies about the ministry of Servant Vic, i saw the number, and called him on May 21st.
I couldn't get him on phone,but i called like 5 times or so that evening. Because am on New York time,i waited to sleep so that i get him early in the morning ,Nigerian time wink. I still did not get him. In the morning my time, he sent me an sms asking how he could help me. I told him. But he had a busy day that day. So he told me to get back to him the next day. The devil is a liar!! angry i couldn't get him on the phone on 23rd May.Something weird was going on-the phone would be ringing at the same time when it was showing that it was being answered. But i couldn't hear anyone on the other end. Meanwhile, my credit was being charged all that time.I must have called like 5 times. sad shocked

I kind of let it rest.I prayed that if its God's will for me, He would work it out and i speak to the Man of God on phone. To cut the long story short, as i was dreaming on Tuesday May 26th, at 03:43 New York time,the phone rang. i noticed it was from +234. it was Minister Vic!! i needed to wake up well well so i asked him if i could call him back in 5 minutes... cheesy grin

I did.The connection was great. He asked me some questions, i told him my story, He gave me some revelations and bible chapters to read.the next day, May 27th, (yesterday), i called him again and much as he was busy, he spared time to pray for me. smiley
It was a deliverance prayer than any other- on the phone. I was in my room. i manifested... haha cheesy
i was shaking,By the time he was finished. i was crying. Weak in my body etc.

Its important to note that i have been in a deliverance session before,where i manifested,but this time it was greater!!
As if to confirm that the anointing i was dealing with was greater!!

Am so happy am delivered. My main bothering issues were stagnation, limitation in progress and marital failure. I had bad dreams that reduced after my first deliverance but i wanted them gone for good. 100% freedom!! Jesus' way.

Am expecting lots of breakthroughs now. Will post the testimonies as soon as they manifest. ( Oh... after prayer, i felt better in my hands that were paining me for some days. Then a lady that am in business with, that had abandoned me at some point reached out to me saying she would help me get on again.. so the breakthroughs have really started.. grin cool )

Thank you so much Godssent for starting this thread and posting your testimony..And many others that have contributed. God loves you all
Trust God. He is faithful[/b] grin

Thank you Jesus for my deliverance!! grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
May ur delivrance be parmanent in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
Good evening g8t conquerors in this thread ,God is too faithful to be praise . Two weeks ago after taking anointing oil at nite before I go to bed and very early in the mrn after the 3rd day I wake very early in the morning and go to the toilet it was as if I was passing out somthing ,then after lik a week I woke up very early in the mrn with some substance coming out of me ,I rush to the toilet and feel a hudge to urinate and dis oily substance came out of me ,very red and smeling .since then till now I hav not feel the stomach pains I use to feel for so many years and I can eat at any time of d nite with no pains or trouble ....I just want to appreciate the name of the lord

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:14pm On May 28, 2015
God is not wicked ,after today renunciation and feet washing come and see the great and mighty thing that the good lord did in cct today ,so many gift that the enemy has stolen was been restored back , a guy that his glory was stolen was also restore ,another lady that came from far for the fruit of the womb , after doing renunciation went to do feet washing as she was washing the demon incharge of her case manifested and said dey r frm the dark world and that dey the cause of the physical cobweb dat she is seeing and that dey her also in charge of her not given birth yet ,that dey use cobweb to block her womb so she can not conceive . But God is not wicked ,after she finish renouncing them and doing the feet washing ,the demon started shouting that the womb is hot because of the fire in the womb....another incident that happen when we were abt to close a bird fly into cct and it was killed immediatly ,the servant of God called the demon that came as the bird he said he is a massager that he was snt to come and bring information to thm but was killed .when he was ask his name and who snd him hhe lied so the angels slapped him... God is faithful because I knw sat will be great because God will bring his power ang his presence so mightily in jesus name, Amen God

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 10:17pm On May 28, 2015
sotum2:

Thank you so very much. Its very permanent in Jesus' name. No turning back.The devil is a liar... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
blessedbeads:
God is not wicked ,after today renunciation and feet washing come and see the great and mighty thing that the good lord did in cct today ,so many gift that the enemy has stolen was been restored back , a guy that his glory was stolen was also restore ,another lady that came from far for the fruit of the womb , after doing renunciation went to do feet washing as she was washing the demon incharge of her case manifested and said dey r frm the dark world and that dey the cause of the physical cobweb dat she is seeing and that dey her also in charge of her not given birth yet ,that dey use cobweb to block her womb so she can not conceive . But God is not wicked ,after she finish renouncing them and doing the feet washing ,the demon started shouting that the womb is hot because of the fire in the womb....another incident that happen when we were abt to close a bird fly into cct and it was killed immediatly ,the servant of God called the demon that came as the bird he said he is a massager that he was snt to come and bring information to thm but was killed .when he was ask his name and who snd him hhe lied so the angels slapped him... God is faithful because I knw sat will be great because God will bring his power ang his presence so mightily in jesus name, Amen God

please explain this part ."another incident that happen when we were abt to close a bird fly into cct and it was killed immediatly ,the servant of God called the demon that came as the bird he said he is a massager that he was snt to come and bring information to thm but was killed .when he was ask his name and who snd him hhe lied so the angels slapped him..." Thank you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:38am On May 29, 2015
I really thank The almighty God for what he is doing in Christ chosen tabernacle, it is only God that can perform all those wonders.

Blessedbeads, thank God for your testimony it shall be permanent in Jesus name.

@Billionarelady,your testimony is permanent and more are coming your way.

@all happy democracy and belated children's day!!

GOD IS NOT WICKED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2015
Good mrn wonderful conquerors in the thread ,hope we all had agood nite rest and happy democracy day to all Nigeria on the thread. @billionairelady good mrn how is ne york hope u r good ,about that bird I mean the bird just fly into cct only God know what he was looking for ,so the man of God called the spirit behind the bird asking why dey enter cct when we were praying ,the spirit said he is jus a massenger that was snt on an errant ,the man of God was asking again was is ur name ,and which kingdom r u from but he was about to lie whn the angels slap him so many times,so he start confessing that he is from the gycs kingdom. That he was snd to come and listen to what is happening in cct and he was killed..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:24am On May 29, 2015
“Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.”
(Judges 4: 21)

As Sisera fled from Barak, he ran into the tent of Jael. He was exhausted, drained of energy, he had no more strength in him, he was vulnerable, he could no longer act like a captain, and in that weak moment, he made the mistake of walking into Jael's tent.

While in Jael's tent, he slept off and later lost his life. Where he walked into in his weak moment became his nemesis; where he ran to in a vulnerable moment laid the foundation for his extinction; he may have felt safe in Jael's tent, but right there, he transited from sleep to death.

Friend, hear God’s warning: beware of where you go to in your weak moments; beware of those you hang out with when your emotions run wild; be careful with those you speak to when depressed and discouraged; be careful with your words and actions in your vulnerable moments; be careful with your location and choices when you are spiritually weak.

Everyone gets weakened by life’s experiences; your inner spiritual strength may be drained by battles and challenges of life; but if you allow your weak moments to drive you into wrong words, actions, relationship circles, locations, attitudes, behaviours, etc, beware, you are digging your own grave.

It was wrong for a man to walk into a woman’s tent in Old Testament times, and Sisera’s weakness was no excuse to break the law. Whatever is wrong in your strong moments is also wrong in your weak moments.

Weakness is no excuse for wrongdoing. Ask God to strengthen you in weak moments.

Prayer : Lord, in my weak moments, may Your strength be made perfect in me, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:34pm On May 29, 2015
manoda:
I really thank The almighty God for what he is doing in Christ chosen tabernacle, it is only God that can perform all those wonders.
thank God for your testimony it shall be permanent in Jesus name.
@all happy democracy and belated children's day!!
I wish you the same manoda, we pray for good Nigeria
good governance.

Blessedbeads, I blessed the name of the Lord for ur testimony, is good
for anyone that have received frm God to remain in the presence of God in spirit
and in truth cos you never can tell more other things that he want to do
in ur life, if you had stop going to cct after ur first visit may be dat stinking evil fluid
wld have remain there while d person enemy will keep running from pillar to post
seeking for solution I thank God for your victory d Lord that did this for u will
give you the other remaining blessings according to ur wish amen.

I have promised myself dat since I dnt have the opportunity to stay in Lagos
I will kip fellowshiping with cct in spirit every thursday
the almighty God who used servant of God for us will increase his ministry world wide amen

@Billoinarelady, may ur testimony open more doors of testimony in ur life
dis is just a tip of ice berge, amen
may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ remain with us in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good mrn wonderful conquerors in the thread ,hope we all had agood nite rest and happy democracy day to all Nigeria on the thread. @billionairelady good mrn how is ne york hope u r good ,about that bird I mean the bird just fly into cct only God know what he was looking for ,so the man of God called the spirit behind the bird asking why dey enter cct when we were praying ,the spirit said he is jus a massenger that was snt on an errant ,the man of God was asking again was is ur name ,and which kingdom r u from but he was about to lie whn the angels slap him so many times,so he start confessing that he is from the gycs kingdom. That he was snd to come and listen to what is happening in cct and he was killed..

thank you!! That is very weird. A bird talking? God is wonderful
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 3:54pm On May 29, 2015
BillionaireLady:

thank you!! That is very weird. A bird talking? God is wonderful

God is truely wonderful, what one sees there is enough to make someone to be sold out to God alone

@BillionaireLady and other newbies u are welcome to the glorious thread.
happy innauguration day to Nigerians both home and abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by JUMAYIN(f): 9:24pm On May 29, 2015
Good evening conquerors have been a silent reader of dis thread...God showed Himself strong in my life yesterday at CCT, God that started his work in my life will continue this great work n my testimony will be permanent IJN,God delivered me from d power of darkness,what d enemy deposited in my womb has been roasted to ashes, my ppl God is indeed not wicked and also my dream life has changed... glory to d almighty God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:36pm On May 29, 2015
Whatever be the challenge; Please Be Positive...Even if you have fallen 7 Times, You will surely rise again...

If you choose to cry, the devil will use your tears as a champagne in his wild wicked party...

Drive the devil crazy by choosing to rejoice when he wants you to be sad.

As long as there is life, there is huge hope!

You will smile again...
You will laugh again...
Your heart desire will become reality soon...
The devil will never have the last laugh in your life...

When unpleasant situations happen, ask yourself?

What do I need to learn?
What can I do differently next time?
Is there a Divine Purpose and Timing tied around this?

After all is said and done, I know, YOU WILL WIN...There are celebrations ahead...Do you believe?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:28am On May 30, 2015
“Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.”
(Judges 4: 21)

When Jael got set to kill Sisera, she used a tent peg. A tent peg is used in holding a tent strong; it is dug into the ground; it is part of the foundation of a tent. Jael used something from the foundation of the tent as a weapon to kill Sisera. Something that made the tent strong was a weapon against the enemy.

Friend, whatever makes you strong is a potential weapon against the enemy. When you become stronger in faith, prayers and spiritual warfare, you are getting set to defeat the enemy. When God’s word strengthens you, it arms you to defeat the enemy; when being in the company of God’s people strengthens your faith and confidence, your next victory is loading.

Jael took from the foundation, and defeated the enemy. Anything that strengthens your foundation in God will make you too strong for the enemy. As you deepen your devotion and commitment to God, you will be a battle axe in the hands of the Lord, and you will thresh down the devices of the enemy. As your relationship with God gets stronger, you will become the nemesis of the enemy.

When Jael took that tent peg, it didn’t matter that Sisera was a warrior. The tent peg was enough to nail him. Some battles against you and some enemies of your destiny may seem stronger than you, but when you unleash the strength of God in you, they will have no answer.

Arise in strength, lay aside anything that depletes your strength, strengthen the areas of your life that are weak, and you will be an effective weapon against the enemy.

Prayer : Lord, make me strong, and strengthen my foundation, in Jesus’ name: Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 5:42am On May 30, 2015
blessedbeads:

Hey?? But the bird talked? like humans? which language? how big was the bird?Sorry for many questions. Am just imaging Baram's donkey.
I think New York is fine. AM on NY time a.k.a.EST, as i live on the east coast of USAo. So i dont live in NY. Anyway, God is great. He is faithful.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:18am On May 30, 2015
good morning all conquerer, and all that are going to today's deliverance service, may the God who never fails attend to every one in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2015
Good day wonderful conquerors hope we r all good,how is the weekend? @billionairelady. I didn't say the bird was talking ,wat I mean is dat a demon enter the bird to come and listen to what is happening in the terbanacle ,so is d demon responsible that was called ,the demon talk inside person not bird ...u know is evil creatures that is responsible for the ordeal the children of God r passing thru...thank u ma
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 5:12pm On May 30, 2015
blessedbeads:
Good day wonderful conquerors hope we r all good,how is the weekend? @billionairelady. I didn't say the bird was talking ,wat I mean is dat a demon enter the bird to come and listen to what is happening in the terbanacle ,so is d demon responsible that was called ,the demon talk inside person not bird ...u know is evil creatures that is responsible for the ordeal the children of God r passing thru...thank u ma

ok.i had not understood.i thought it was the bird talking.thank you for clarification.i wish they had videos on youtube for all services.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:37pm On May 30, 2015
Thank u Lord for todays deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
blessedbeads:
Thank u Lord for todays deliverance.

How was it ?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 10:21pm On May 30, 2015
sotum2:

How was it ?
you have separate days for deliverance and renunciation each week?

How is the program scheduled?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:57pm On May 30, 2015
@billionairelady yes we have sepate days for deliverance which is d last sat of the month@sotum2 it was great , God doing wonders in the midst of his people
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 11:04pm On May 30, 2015
thanx. God loves you! where is Godssent? Haven't seen her posts since i signed on.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2015
sotum2:

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2015
BillionaireLady:
[b]My testimony

Am not a Nigerian. Am African ,living in the USA. Am not a regular on NairaLand. About a week ago, the Holy Spirit led me to search for dream interpretation from an African perspective.
When i did, i landed on the thread on NairaLand about the same.Its when i was reading the posts that i landed on this very thread started by Godsent.
I did not waste time. After reading few testimonies about the ministry of Servant Vic, i saw the number, and called him on May 21st.
I couldn't get him on phone,but i called like 5 times or so that evening. Because am on New York time,i waited to sleep so that i get him early in the morning ,Nigerian time wink. I still did not get him. In the morning my time, he sent me an sms asking how he could help me. I told him. But he had a busy day that day. So he told me to get back to him the next day. The devil is a liar!! angry i couldn't get him on the phone on 23rd May.Something weird was going on-the phone would be ringing at the same time when it was showing that it was being answered. But i couldn't hear anyone on the other end. Meanwhile, my credit was being charged all that time.I must have called like 5 times. sad shocked

I kind of let it rest.I prayed that if its God's will for me, He would work it out and i speak to the Man of God on phone. To cut the long story short, as i was dreaming on Tuesday May 26th, at 03:43 New York time,the phone rang. i noticed it was from +234. it was Minister Vic!! i needed to wake up well well so i asked him if i could call him back in 5 minutes... cheesy grin

I did.The connection was great. He asked me some questions, i told him my story, He gave me some revelations and bible chapters to read.the next day, May 27th, (yesterday), i called him again and much as he was busy, he spared time to pray for me. smiley
It was a deliverance prayer than any other- on the phone. I was in my room. i manifested... haha cheesy

Its important to note that i have been in a deliverance session before,where i manifested,but this time it was greater!!

Am so happy am delivered. My main bothering issues were stagnation, limitation in progress and marital failure. I had bad dreams that reduced after my first deliverance but i wanted them gone for good. 100% freedom!! Jesus' way.

Am expecting lots of breakthroughs now. Will post the testimonies as soon as they manifest. ( Oh... after prayer, i felt better in my hands that were paining me for some days. Then a lady that am in business with, that had abandoned me at some point reached out to me saying she would help me get on again.. so the breakthroughs have really started.. grin cool )

Thank you so much Godsent for starting this thread and posting your testimony..And many others that have contributed. God loves you all

For some of us that attended the RENUNCIATION service (28/05/15),:DELIVERANCE AND HEALING service (30/05/15)® Who do this? JESUS!!!
Beloveth, it is only Jesus Christ that can do this!!!
Imaging someone receiving her deliverance on phone! Do u know the mystery in this @Billionairelady testimony? Is that she did not see the servant of God one -on-one, she have not even visited CCT before, no R.P.P yet, no renunciation yet, but God still gave her a testimony. This shows that truly God is not wicked!
Have faith and it may be me, it may be you, it may be someone else coming to visit this thread that God is going to bless through His servant!!!
I KNOW IT IS ME!!!!
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL CONQUERORS!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 12:03am On May 31, 2015
BillionaireLady:
[b]My testimony

When i did, i landed on the thread on NairaLand about the same.Its when i was reading the posts that i landed on this very thread started by Godsent.

Thank you so much Godsent for starting this thread and posting your testimony..And many others that have contributed. God loves you all

For some of us that attended the RENUNCIATION service (28/05/15),:DELIVERANCE AND HEALING service (30/05/15)® Who do this? JESUS!!!
Imaging someone receiving her deliverance on phone! Do u know the mystery in this @Billionairelady testimony? Is that she did not see the servant of God one -on-one, she have not even visited CCT before, no R.P.P yet, no renunciation yet, but God still gave her a testimony. This shows that truly God is not wicked!
Have faith and it may be me, it may be you, it may be someone else coming to visit this thread that God is going to bless through His servant!!!
I KNOW IT IS ME!!!!
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL CONQUERORS!!!! WHAT MANNER OF MAN IS JESUS?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 12:55am On May 31, 2015
SonOfDavid91:

I KNOW IT IS ME!!!!
HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL CONQUERORS!!!! WHAT MANNER OF MAN IS JESUS?

God is indeed great and faithful .If i may ask, what is R.P.P?? Distance is not barrier!! The Spirit of God and the anointing is the key here.
Remember the centurion that asked Jesus to just "say a word" and his daughter would be healed? wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Value Of A Good Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.