Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,339 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331526 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
DIVINE INTERRUPTION

“While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.” (Luke 9: 34)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Peter woke up from sleep and saw that Jesus was transfigured, he suggested that three tabernacles be built, one each for Jesus, Moses and Elijah. Peter did not know what he was saying. His idea was contrary to God’s plan. Peter spoke, but what he said was against God’s plan for Jesus.

As Peter was speaking, a cloud came and overshadowed them, and a voice sounded from the cloud, announcing Jesus as God’s beloved son. Peter was speaking of a matter that was contrary to God’s will, and God shut him up. While he said things that heaven did not approve of, God interrupted him.

Friend, God says, every man who speaks and acts against His will and plan for you shall be divinely interrupted. Any voice that makes proclamations against you shall be shut up by God. Any man who rises as a stumbling block and an opposition to your progress shall be divinely interrupted.

Peter spoke of three tabernacles, he spoke of something that was against God’s will and his plan wasn't fulfilled. Any man who speaks against God’s will for you is wasting his time; their words and plans will come to nothing. Whatever is said or done against you, contrary to God's will, will not stand.

Don’t lose sleep on account of those who are speaking and acting against your interest. You may not even see or hear them when they speak or act against you, but God sees everyone, and He will interrupt the naysayers and shut up the evil speakers.

Isaiah 8 vs. 10 sums it up: “Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”

Prayer : Lord, interrupt every man who is speaking and acting against Your will for me, in Jesus’ name!Amen

Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good evening to everyone on the thread ,may the name of the lord be praise that made us to see the beginning of this week and he has kept us to see the end of it .may the lord continue to bless his servant that he is using in this our generation and continue to grant him and his family in Jesus mighty name ....Amen
I will like to share the wonderful testimonies that took place in cct yesterday ,the service started around 8:30amen on thursday with praise and worship ,then the man of God share the word with us Title fulfilling destiny Part 2....
Jere29v11,God created u for a purpose in life,que-WHAT IS DESTINY? Destiny is the purpose of God in ur life, the reason why God created u. So many of us were created for a purpose in life ,no matter were u were born or how u r born is for a purpose in life.
There r some Sons of God in the bible that are destined to make it in life but dey didn't fulfill destiny like (1)saul (2)samson (3)ruben .Prayer-any plan of the devil or enemy that don't want you to fulfill destiny in life is cancelled in Jesus name...Amen
There are so many things in life that can stop somone not to fulfill destiny ,but I will mention few (1)LUST-prv6v25 prayer -every manipulation from the pit of hell through dilalah in u be destroy ijN...Amen
(2)PRIDE-prv16v18 ,pride comes before a fall,it lead to the down fall of a man .
(3)Money -1tim6v10-money is very good ,because without money thing can't be put in place but the love of money is the root of all evil...the man of God share the story of a man that want to complete him building but no money ,the girlfriend took him to were he did ritual sacrifice with human head and the man that did the sacrifice for him says dey will visit him and after some month he was visited ,some came to look for him with 2 trailer load of wines and the wine was loaded in his care saying dey will come back but never returns ,he sold it and have so many money and after some month again he was visited with briefcase of money and he became very rich ...it was. Some time because he didn't wait for his time,his first son died mysteriously and the second child disappear with no trace ...Prayer-the desire to make money in haste be destroy IJN...Amen
(4)Laziness-prv21v25 some people dnt want to work but dey want to be eating...(No food for lazy man).may the good lord give us understanding and bless the reading of his word in Jesus Name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
So many testimony was shared yesterday ,God is doing great and mighty things . The guy that his scripts was stolen because the demon from his fathers house dnt want him to go and serve has testified yesterday that the remaining two script has been released...praise master Jesus
The guy in question was tired of his father serving idols ,so he went to throw them away .the idols got angry and said dey will make the guy useless but thanks be to God that visited his case and his lost script was released...
Another testimony was about a guy that has bEen suffering for so many years and dey have going to different places but this particular thursday ,the guy and his wife were fasting because dey were tired of their problem ,too many promise and fail,leaving frm hand to mouth ,no job and can't even take care of themselves..during the fasting the wife told the husband that dey shd jus look for a place around d house dat dey can fellowship and break their fast ,that was how dey walk into Cct and the master of the universe gave them take away testimony ,the strong man behind the predicament that the guy is going thru was review and after all said and done ,that same day he got a job and I know that is the beginning compare to was God is still going to do for them ..my brothers and sisters ,the sons and daughter of Abraham this same God that did this wonderful testimony is still in CCT ,he will visit u ,he will change ur situation and give u a new story ...just call this number today and ur life will never be the same 08153309479...God bless u and ur coming to this thread will not be in vain,Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by melly245: 12:07am On Jul 11, 2015
Hi everyone pls how do I locate pastor vic deliverance center from okota?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:37am On Jul 11, 2015
melly245:
Hi everyone pls how do I locate pastor vic deliverance center from okota?
good mrn if u r coming from okota u take a bus to oshodi under bridge first ,then u take a bus going to sango ota u drop at the garage and tak a bike to number 5 idowu close off 2nd power line before plaza bustop, or u call the man of God ....God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
LET GOD INTERRUPT YOU

“While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.” (Luke 9: 34)

Prior to our Focal Scripture, Peter woke up from sleep and brought the idea of building three tabernacles, one each for Jesus, Moses and Elijah. God didn't plan to keep Jesus, Moses and Elijah permanently on that mountain; the building of tabernacles was contrary to God’s will, and thus, unnecessary.

As Peter spoke, a cloud overshadowed him, and a voice came from the cloud and announced Jesus as the son of God. The appearance of the cloud and the sound of God’s voice interrupted Peter. Peter went off the mark, he spoke words that were contrary to God's plan, but God spoke and Peter accepted divine interruption.

Friend, when you go off the mark and do what God doesn’t want, allow God to interrupt you. Allow God to interrupt you when sinful thoughts and negative ideas arise within you; let God interrupt you when bitterness, unforgiveness, bitterness, vengeance, hate, rage, etc arise in you; let God interrupt you whenever you're about to do what is unacceptable to God.

Peter’s idea of building tabernacles was against God’s plan and expectation, and when God interrupted Peter, he didn’t continue.
When God interrupts your thoughts or course of action, He is not trying to punish you; He is only trying to save you from shame, disgrace, mistakes, misadventure and destruction.

Paul was on his way to Damascus when Jesus interrupted him, and he eventually became one of the greatest among the early apostles. When God interrupts a man, He makes that man better than he ever planned to be.

If God can’t interrupt you when you go against His will, you may end in obscurity and uncommon shame.

Prayer : Lord, interrupt me whenever I am on a wrong course, in Jesus’ name! Amen

Enjoy A Restful Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Good morning great family this thread has been quiet for sometime now hope we are doing good

Blessed beads you are blessed in all ramifications
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2015
happy week end conquerors, we shall all conquer today in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2015
manoda:
Good morning great family this thread has been quiet for sometime now hope we are doing good

Blessedbeads you are really[/b blessed in all ramifications] Thank you for looking out for me
good mrn @everyone in the thread and @monada thanks for the observation. Pls @every one in the thread let's not be quite let's be coming to the thread and share our testimonies ,dey r still people out dere who need the touch of God ,not that is only me that will be making the thread active ,I was not the one who created the thread .pls let's not make the thread to be dormant .....may God continue to give us the strength in jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by humilitatem(f): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
blessedbeads:
good mrn @everyone in the thread and @monada thanks for the observation. Pls @every one in the thread let's not be quite let's be coming to the thread and share our testimonies ,dey r still people out dere who need the touch of God ,not that is only me that will be making the thread active ,I was not the one who created the thread .pls let's not make the thread to be dormant .....may God continue to give us the strength in jesus name
Amen!!!!!! Good morning conquerors.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by melly245: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok I have contacted servant vic and he asked me to come over by thursday next week, will anybody be going there on thursday from oshodi so we can go together I dnt like going to where I av not gone before alone
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
melly245:
Ok I have contacted servant vic and he asked me to come over by thursday next week, will anybody be going there on thursday from oshodi so we can go together I dnt like going to where I av not gone before alone
it is not hard to locate due I leave very early and is from iyana paja ,snd me massage on blessbeads7@yahoo.com so I can snd u my num ,incase u r finding it difficult u can call on dat day . God bless u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
blessedbeads:
So many testimony was shared yesterday ,God is doing great and mighty things . The guy that his scripts was stolen because the demon from his fathers house dnt want him to go and serve has testified yesterday that the remaining two script has been released...praise master Jesus
The guy in question was tired of his father serving idols ,so he went to throw them away .the idols got angry and said dey will make the guy useless but thanks be to God that visited his case and his lost script was released...
Another testimony was about a guy that has bEen suffering for so many years and dey have going to different places but this particular thursday ,the guy and his wife were fasting because dey were tired of their problem ,too many promise and fail,leaving frm hand to mouth ,no job and can't even take care of themselves..during the fasting the wife told the husband that dey shd jus look for a place around d house dat dey can fellowship and break their fast ,that was how dey walk into Cct and the master of the universe gave them take away testimony ,the strong man behind the predicament that the guy is going thru was review and after all said and done ,that same day he got a job and I know that is the beginning compare to was God is still going to do for them ..my brothers and sisters ,the sons and daughter of Abraham this same God that did this wonderful testimony is still in CCT ,he will visit u ,he will change ur situation and give u a new story ...just call this number today and ur life will never be the same 08153309479...God bless u and ur coming to this thread will not be in vain,Amen

Glory be to God Almighty for all this wonderful testimonies!! May his name alone be glorified!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Don't excuse your life of DIS-HONOUR with 'I am a blunt person'. You can still speak the truth without insults".

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2015
happy Sunday conquerors, @blessedbeads, good morning, your complain yesterday made sence, I was about to reply u bf my phone went off, as for me I like to post here but since my businesses started going well I barely have chance, bf I leave home sometimes 9:30 cos no reason to rush, but now I leave by 6Am after moning cry so i wake up by 4, I come home late very tired to even post.
noted, I will not relent to post again cos God has done so much for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Pls my people if i may ask, must person come to CCT? What of those u doesnt have time or money for Tfare? Cos i could read that some people helping those u never attended CCT? Thnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dadsonval:
Pls my people if i may ask, must person come to CCT? What of those u doesnt have time or money for Tfare? Cos i could read that some people helping those u never attended CCT? Thnks
good afternoon and happy sunday madam,if u can't come u connect on line and God will also attend to u . Add spiritual warfare ,deliverance and casting out demons . Go to religion and follow to chat with the man of God directly, God is not wicked.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
thank u f making itself available for d work of God in dis thread, thanks for answering people's quesruon.
I in particular did nt neglect d tree, but I have bn busy charting with d pastor on how my husband will be attended to cuz of d weird dream I always dream abt him. thanks cuz I cherish dis tred. to blessedbead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
mikuut:
thank u f making itself available for d work of God in dis thread, thanks for answering people's quesruon.
I in particular did nt neglect d tree, but I have bn busy charting with d pastor on how my husband will be attended to cuz of d weird dream I always dream abt him. thanks cuz I cherish dis tred. to blessedbead.
Happy sunday ma ,the same God dat turn water to wine will attend to him and very soon u return with testimonies ,God is not wicked
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by BillionaireLady: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!

The NIV bible translation has now removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a few...
The NIV and ESV and other versions have also now removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our devices and phones.

Try and find these scriptures in NIV or ESV on your computer, phone or device right now if you are in doubt:
Matthew 17:21, 18:11, 23:14; Mark 7:16, 9:44, 9:46; Luke 17:36, 23:17; John 5:4; Acts 8:37
These verses are missing.
Let's not forget what the Lord Jesus said in John 10:10 (King James Version)

THE SOLUTION
If you must use the NIV or ESV, BUY and KEEP AN EARLIER VERSION OF the BIBLE. A Hard Copy cannot be updated. All these changes occur when they ask you to update the app onn your phone or laptop etc. Buy and KEEP EARLIER VERSIONS AND STORE THEM.
There is a crusade geared towards altering the Bible as we know it. sad angry
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Dadsonval(f): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
blessedbeads:
good afternoon and happy sunday madam,if u can't come u connect on line and God will also attend to u . Add spiritual warfare ,deliverance and casting out demons . Go to religion and follow to chat with the man of God directly, God is not wicked.
God bless u my dear sister, i'l. Thnks
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2015
DON'T GIVE UP

“After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.” (John 6: 1)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus went over the Sea of Tiberias. A multitude joined Him and passed over the Sea also. The Sea was an obstacle that could stop one from crossing to the other side. So Jesus passed over that obstacle and the multitude also joined Him and passed over the same obstacle.

When the multitude crossed to the other side, Jesus fed them. They had a party after they passed over their obstacle. They conquered their obstacle and walked into merriment; they conquered their obstacle and got a pleasant surprise.

Friend, God says, there is a pleasant surprise waiting after your challenges; there is a promotion waiting after the battles in your career; there are higher and bigger achievements waiting for you if you conquer your obstacles; a new level will beckon on you if you conquer the challenges in front of you.

Your testimony will not end at passing over an obstacle; you will also testify about pleasant surprises that God packaged for you after the battles and challenges. When the enemy fights you, it is not all because of today; it is because of pleasant surprises God packaged for your tomorrow.

Don’t give up on your challenges; don’t give up because the attacks of the enemy are too fierce and unbearable; don’t lose your faith because the enemy seems to be on the verge of pulling you down; don’t give up because of your low moments.

There is light at the end of the tunnel; there is a pleasant surprise waiting after your challenges. Don't give up.

Psalm 30 vs. 5 says: “For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

Prayer : Lord, after my challenges, I will walk into pleasant surprises, in Jesus’ name! Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday and A Fruitful Week Ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
GRACE MAKES GREAT......

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 1 Cor. 15:10.

Beloved, according to the above scripture, Grace here simply means "Free and undeserved favour, especially of God.
From experience, I've been able to see many take away testimonies been shared in the house of God and I do wonder that how come some have been in the same place for some years and it look as if "Stagnation" has become part and parcel of them. Is a mystery!

When things are difficult and you became worthless to yourself and to people that surrounds you as in the case of Jabez, { 10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which He requested. 1 Chronicles 4:10}.
Grace of God is what we need to be Great and one of this Grace is when you encounter a true servant of God. You cannot be in a place where the servant of God is been blessed with uncommon anointing and your situation will not change!

WHAT IS YOUR OWN JABEZ?
1. Is it barrenness?
2. Is it unemployment or Financial emptiness?
3. Is it Promise and Fail?
4. Unhealthy living?
5. Did u wish for all your nightmares to stop? Understand having funny dreams like eating, sex in the dream, masquerade/animals/dogs chasing you in the dream, swimming, seeing yourself in your old school, and to mention a few are not good because it causes setback and stagnation.
6. Is it marital settlement?
7. And others?

I was a victim of all this challenges stated above before the Lord delivered me in CCT using his servant.
You need to engage in total spiritual warfare, Ephesians 6:12 and posses what belongs to you by fire by force! Obadiah 1:17.

God is not wicked, therefore, is Grace is sufficient for you.

Attend ONE HOUR WITH GOD OF ELIJAH @ CCT DELIVERANCE MINISTRY and your miracles, breakthrough, that has been swallowed will appear, in the name of jesus. Amen

Every Thursday: 8:30am prompt.
Last Saturday: 11:30am prompt.
Every Wednesday: 6:00pm prompt.
Venue: 5, Idowu close, 2nd power line, plaza bus-stop, Ijoko road, Sango ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.

Attend one of this service and the Grace of God that makes Great shall speak to your situation for a change of story!

Take Note: No Sunday service.
God bless you!!!!

Yours'
Sonofdavid91
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sonofdavid, blessedbeads, millionairlady and all the people spreading the good news and good works of our Lord Jesus Christ may God double ur blessings in multiple ways in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by dordreamsbad: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
I have dreams of swimming, eating, having sex, being raped, getting bitten by snakes, dogs, attacked by cats, worms under my skin poking their double heads out, being captured and sold into sex trade, spirit spouses, visits with deceased persons, mother in law stealing wedding ring, being shot, being shot at, harassed and killed by ex husband, nightmares of ritual abuse both as a child and an adult by groups such as the Masons, and Catholic church, dreams of flying. One dream was of a coven of witches who set me on fire.

Latest dream a few hours ago was of being kidnapped by a black man and pimped out, I was naked but had a blanket I dragged around, I was young, he made me service my first customer a white guy who demanded I lay down and.... I woke up panting and gasping for air and in a panic. My dog was soon after whimpering in her sleep. I have looked for deliverance in my province but cannot find anyone, and have had prayer in the past by deliverance ministers. One of the ministers living with a woman outside of marriage though. In any event could use some real practical help. Sometimes just wish God would take me home, that I would not continue to be tormented in my dreams and real life. Thanks for your help.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
dordreamsbad:
I have dreams of swimming, eating, having sex, being raped, getting bitten by snakes, dogs, attacked by cats, worms under my skin poking their double heads out, being captured and sold into sex trade, spirit spouses, visits with deceased persons, mother in law stealing wedding ring, being shot, being shot at, harassed and killed by ex husband, nightmares of ritual abuse both as a child and an adult by groups such as the Masons, and Catholic church, dreams of flying. One dream was of a coven of witches who set me on fire.

Latest dream a few hours ago was of being kidnapped by a black man and pimped out, I was naked but had a blanket I dragged around, I was young, he made me service my first customer a white guy who demanded I lay down and.... I woke up panting and gasping for air and in a panic. My dog was soon after whimpering in her sleep. I have looked for deliverance in my province but cannot find anyone, and have had prayer in the past by deliverance ministers. One of the ministers living with a woman outside of marriage though. In any event could use some real practical help. Sometimes just wish God would take me home, that I would not continue to be tormented in my dreams and real life. Thanks for your help.

U are welcome to this thread, pls visit this thread and post ur dreams there:https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
dordreamsbad:

good evening and u r welkom to this thread ,just like sotum2 said u go to religion and look for the other thread spiritual warfare ,deliverance and casting out demons ,u follow the thread .after that u upload ur dreams for the man of God to attend to u .God has done it before and he will attend to u ,and I believe ur coming to this thread will not be in vain,u will testify very soon because God is not wicked
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
@dordreamsbad pls and pls visit that link sotum2 posted.
my dream life was once polluted like yours until I was directed to that Servant of God whom God used to deliver me.just visit that thread and you will come back to testify
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
My Night Thought:

"GREATNESS demands that you learn how to sweat in PRIVATE so you don't bleed in PUBLIC".

Goodnight({})
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:20am On Jul 14, 2015
BROADEN YOUR VISION

“After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.” (John 6: 1)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus went over the Sea of Tiberias. The Sea of Tiberias was an obstacle on Jesus' journey to the other side. ‘Tiberias’ means ‘good vision’. So the obstacle on Jesus’ way came as a package called ‘good vision’. Put differently, Jesus’ challenge gave Him a good vision.

Friend, treat every challenge that comes your way as a chance to see better; treat every battle and every opposition that comes against your progress as an opportunity to see things differently and do things differently. Those who are bent on frustrating you are simply teaching you to be tougher and more resilient; those who are shutting doors against you are simply teaching you to be more creative and insightful.

Those who refused to help you just taught you how to make it without their human help; those who said no to you only made you more prayerful; the obstacles in your life are mere teachers in destiny, teaching you new ways of surviving despite obstacles. Crossing your obstacle is a unique experience you should be grateful for.

Celebrate the challenges that have come your way; celebrate the haters who didn't give you a chance to succeed; celebrate the opposition you faced that toughened you in life; celebrate the mockers who deepened your passion and desire to succeed; celebrate the doors that were shut against you; celebrate every obstacle that has ever stood before you.

Every opposition against you is an opportunity to see what you have not seen before.

Stop complaining about what is not working or what didn't work, ask God to show you what He wants you to SEE through what happened or what is happening.

Prayer : Lord, every challenge I face will build my muscles and make me see better, in Jesus name!Amen
Enjoy A Blissful Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Goodmrn every one on this thread,I believe we all had a good time @nite at all the old conquers on the thread I greet una enm,sotum2,dadsonval, sonofdavid91,monada ,billonairelady ,bolanlevivian and if I didn't remember to add ur name I am sorry I am also greeting u and all the new conquerors u r welkom ,ur coming to this thread will not be in vain, at dadsonval u have not gone to dat thread I told u off ,@dordreamsbad u also have not follow the new thread ...it was mainly opened for people that can't come to cct ,people coming from far distance so that the God of wonders will visit u ,@Godsent we have not heard frm u for a very long time ,u didn't even reply any of my mail pls respond to this massage so we know that u r fine, pls ma. @every body do have a blissful day and may God bless us all in jesus name.....Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2015
blessedbeads:
Goodmrn every one on this thread,I believe we all had a good time @nite at all the old conquers on the thread I greet una enm,sotum2,dadsonval, sonofdavid91,monada ,billonairelady ,bolanlevivian and if I didn't remember to add ur name I am sorry I am also greeting u and all the new conquerors u r welkom ,ur coming to this thread will not be in vain, at dadsonval u have not gone to dat thread I told u off ,@dordreamsbad u also have not follow the new thread ...it was mainly opened for people that can't come to cct ,people coming from far distance so that the God of wonders will visit u ,@Godsent we have not heard frm u for a very long time ,u didn't even reply any of my mail pls respond to this massage so we know that u r fine, pls ma. @every body do have a blissful day and may God bless us all in jesus name.....Amen
You are a blessing Blessed Beads may God bless you more and more in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.