Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (331339 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
good morning great conquerors, may God's protection b with us in Jesus name, we shall not bury anyone in this thread, no member of this thread shall mourn for their loved ones, we shall not mourn for our bizness, careers, marriage, the Lord shall supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus, amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
julieton:
good morning great conquerors, may God's protection b with us in Jesus name, we shall not bury anyone in this thread, no member of this thread shall mourn for their loved ones, we shall not mourn for our bizness, careers, marriage, the Lord shall supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus, amen.
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
FOLLOW JESUS

“1. After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 2. And a great multitude followed him…” (John 6: 1, 2)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Jesus went over the Sea of Galilee, a great multitude followed Him. He crossed over an obstacle and a great multitude followed Him and did same. He did something daring, and the multitude followed Him and did what He did.

The only thing the multitude did was to follow Jesus, and they eventually did what Jesus did. They followed the Master, and they achieved what He achieved. Their choice to follow after Jesus connected them to new results.

Friend, if you follow Jesus and chase after Him passionately, He will empower you to do what He did and manifest the same powers He wielded here on earth. If Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead, you can do same if you follow hard after Him; if Jesus used little to feed a multitude, then you can use a little to do much. Everything that Jesus did is an example of what you can do if you follow hard after Him.

When you stop following Jesus, you are simply stopping yourself from manifesting the glories and the powers that God has made available for you to manifest. If you stop following Jesus through prayers, God’s word, godly actions, etc, be careful, you are stalling your own movement.

Jesus has already ‘crossed over’, and if you fail to follow Him, you will be left behind. If you fail to follow Jesus, He has nothing to lose but it is you who would have everything to lose. Chase after Jesus, and if He could do it, then you too can do it.

In John 14 vs. 12, Jesus says: "...He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

Prayer : Lord, I choose to chase after You; empower me to do what You did, in Jesus’ name!Amen.
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
julieton:
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2015
BE AN EXAMPLE

“1. After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 2. And a great multitude followed him…” (John 6: 1, 2)

When Jesus went over the Sea of Tiberias, a great multitude joined Him and went over the Sea. Jesus achieved a feat, and a multitude was inspired to achieve same; Jesus made progress despite a challenge that wouldn't shift grounds, and a multitude was inspired to face and surmount the challenge. Jesus inspired a multitude to succeed.

Friend, God says, if you surmount the obstacles in front of you, you will inspire others to do same; if you conquer the challenges halting your progress, you would be amazed at how many people you would inspire; if you do the difficult assignments that have been given to you, there are lots of people who would be inspired by your efforts and they will do theirs.

Some people are stranded in the journey of life, and your efforts could be all they need to get the needed push to achieve more. There are people who are too afraid to try, but if you do it, then they can also do it. Your success is a potential inspiration to your generation.

Some people will copy whatever you do, whether it is good or bad. If you do what is right, people would be inspired to copy you; if you set wrong examples, some people will also copy you and a negative cycle would be established by your wrong doing.

Your success is someone’s inspiration. Your profit is another’s gateway to gains. Your excellence is your neighbour’s motivation. Keep pushing forward.

1 Timothy 4 vs. 12 says: “...be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”

Prayer : Lord, give me grace to be an inspiration to my generation, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
My Night Thought:

"The dream you postponed, another accomplished. The Vision you procrastinated, another is enjoying the results. Be Wise".

Goodnight({}) .
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2015
TESTIMONY TIME! More Blessing's.......

''And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their
lives unto the death''. Revelations 12:11.

I never knew before now that the pain's/disaster's some home's are passing through today could be a spiritual attack or manipulation from power's of darkness not until i got knowledge of this from a family case file that the Lord opened & attended to in C.C.T.
I could remember vividly the first time this man started attending C.C.T and how the whole story began, He said 'my father-in-law has kept my wife and my two children in custody, not only that, my life is at stake presently because my father-in-law sought to kill me'. He as well said that 'my kids and my wife did not even want to see me again'.

After some intercessory prayers from the servant of God, this man was instructed to do his R.P.P{Revelation Prayer Points} and Revelations to the source of this man problem was revealed. The father-in-law belongs to an Occultic kingdom where he was their leader and this is the source of his enormous riches. I also remember that day when the servant of God summoned the father-in-law spirit to manifest, as the spirit manifested, he was barking like a dog and said i've made a covenant to my kingdom that any man that married my first daughter will take over my position in my kingdom and this refused to be initiated. As a result of this son-in-law refusal, the father-in-law wanted to kill him.

In a nutshell, this man testified yesterday with the wife how God has miraculously restored his marriage. The wife and the children are now with him. Glory be to God!

Beloved, when the harmony, peace, love, joy, etc of your marriage is an inconvenient state, u need to engage in what i called SPIRITUAL WARFARE! Why? It is because the spiritual controls the physical and moreover, Marriage is a union from God proposed for mankind!!

''Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may
devour: 2Peter 5:8
The devil is not resting at all.............

https://www.nairaland.com/2457294/C.C.T-God-not-wicked#35951170

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
STAY INSPIRED

The multitude that followed Jesus crossed the Sea of Tiberias after Jesus crossed it. They followed Jesus and drew inspiration from His life; they got connected to Jesus, and that connection raised their passion and ignited their ability to cross the Sea.

The multitude may not have been inspired on their own to cross the Sea of Galilee, they may not have planned to make that achievement, but as they followed Jesus, they saw Him do it and they got inspired to do same. They connected to One who inspired them, and they did fresh exploits.

Friend, who are you connected to? Are you connected to men who inspire you to conquer new grounds, or those who urge you to be content with what you have conquered? Are you connected to those who inspire you to achieve new things, or those who encourage you to remain on the same level?

God says, stay connected to men who inspire you to do more than you are currently doing; stay connected to those who inspire you to improve your past performance; connect to those who inspire you to rise above the status quo; connect to men whose lives are positive examples that will make your own life better.

If you are learning nothing from them, they may be setting you up for stagnation. If they can’t inspire you, they will likely help you to expire. If they can't push you to rise higher, they may likely end up pulling you down from your current height.

You can’t have an interface with mediocrity and end up in excellence. Always connect to inspiring men.

Proverbs 13: 20 says: “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.”

Prayer : Lord, help me to discover men who can inspire me to greatness, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
My Night Thought:

"Feelings don't always tell the truth. It rubbishes Principles and blurs direction. Not allowing them determine your decision is MATURITY".
Goodnight({})
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2015
PRODUCE RESULTS

“And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.”
(John 6: 2)

In our Focal Scripture, a multitude followed Jesus because they saw the miracles He did for those who were sick. The miracles Jesus did attracted people to Him; the miracles He did was the advert that brought multitudes. Jesus brought outstanding and uncommon results that attracted men.

Friend, produce results that can attract your generation. Produce results that will cause men to come looking for you; produce results in your career that will make you the toast of many; produce outstanding performances in your business that will cause multitudes to patronize you; attain the level of efficiency and competence that will advertise you.

Jesus did not need to run after the multitude; He produced outstanding results and multitudes heard of His results and followed Him. Don't run after the crowd; just produce the right results and men will come for you; become efficient and you will put others out of business; do what others are not doing, take uncommon steps, bring uncommon results, and men will run after you.

Mere talk may get you a few followers, but outstanding results will bring you multitudes. Mere talk may convince a few people; but when you produce results that others are not producing, men will be convinced and even without advertising yourself, they will come for you like they came for Jesus.

If you stuck in the cycle of ‘no results’ or ‘average results’, be careful, you might end up in obscurity sooner than later. If you have nothing uncommon to show your generation, they won’t have need for you. Be outstanding, bring forth uncommon results, and
multitudes will come to your light.

Prayer : Lord, give me grace for uncommon results that will advertise me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2015
blessedbeads:
PRODUCE RESULTS

“And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.”

In our Focal Scripture, a multitude followed Jesus because they saw the miracles He did for those who were sick. The miracles Jesus did attracted people to Him; the miracles He did was the advert that brought multitudes. Jesus brought outstanding and uncommon results that attracted men.

Friend, produce results that can attract your generation. Produce results that will cause men to come looking for you; produce results in your career that will make you the toast of many; produce outstanding performances in your business that will cause multitudes to patronize you; attain the level of efficiency and competence that will advertise you.

Jesus did not need to run after the multitude; He produced outstanding results and multitudes heard of His results and followed Him. Don't run after the crowd; just produce the right results and men will come for you; become efficient and you will put others out of business; do what others are not doing, take uncommon steps, bring uncommon results, and men will run after you.

Mere talk may get you a few followers, but outstanding results will bring you multitudes. Mere talk may convince a few people; but when you produce results that others are not producing, men will be convinced and even without advertising yourself, they will come for you like they came for Jesus.

If you stuck in the cycle of ‘no results’ or ‘average results’, be careful, you might end up in obscurity sooner than later. If you have nothing uncommon to show your generation, they won’t have need for you. Be outstanding, bring forth uncommon results, and
multitudes will come to your light.

Prayer : Lord, give me grace for uncommon results that will advertise me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.

God bless you @blessedbeads..
"A good marker cannot mark him/her self!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SSBOtaru(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Keep praising God and all shall be well with u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev_rqkCMV2k
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
You will WIN again...

This Miracle Journey cannot stop on the way...

It may not look like it right now but You will DEFINITELY smile again in Jesus name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
"He who has a battle to fight never knew because you are fooled by a demon of ignorance". cry
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mum2bsoon: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Amen. Love u sis, may ur prayers b answerd dear.
blessedbeads:
You will WIN again...

This Miracle Journey cannot stop on the way...

It may not look like it right now but You will DEFINITELY smile again in Jesus name! Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2015
ORDINARY MEN, EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS

The multitude that followed Jesus when He crossed the Sea of Tiberias were not His disciples; they were not mighty men or fisher men; their names were not even mentioned; nothing special was said about them, they were everyday people, but they crossed the Sea like Jesus did.

These men were ordinary men, but they did what Jesus did; they were everyday people but their achievement was the same as that of Jesus who was clearly extraordinary and ahead of the crowd. They were everyday people, but they achieved an extraordinary feat.

Friend, you may look ordinary, but God says, you will accomplish extraordinary feats. You may not have the best qualification, but God will empower you to attain higher heights; you may not have the best family background, your family name may not ring a bell, but God says, glorious and amazing things shall be spoken of you, and through you, difficult things will be made easy by God’s grace.

You may not be counted among the rich, powerful and connected in the society, you may not look like those who can make things happen, you may be as ordinary as every ordinary person around you, but God says, your results shall be extraordinary; though you are common, your testimonies shall be uncommon and your celebrations resounding.

Don’t feel bad that you are not among those at the top; you may be an everyday person, you may be ordinary, but get set: your season of extraordinary things has just begun.

Daniel 11 vs. 32 says: “…but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.”

Prayer : Lord, I may look ordinary but my achievements shall be extraordinary, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
........FROM GOD!

To: All those who believe in me
Date: Today and Everyday
Subject: Life’s problems

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (something for Jesus to do) box. It will be addressed in MY TIME, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.

Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

As with all good things, pass it on.

Meditation: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. – Proverbs 3:5-6

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2015
NO EXCHANGE

“When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?”
(John 6: 5)

When Jesus saw the multitude that came to Him, He asked Philip to suggest where bread could be bought. Buying bread would have involved spending money in exchange for bread. Buying bread would have solved the problem, but money would have been given away in the process.

Eventually, no money was spent, but bread was available for the multitude. There was no exchange, but there was a resounding result. Nothing was lost, but a lot was gained and achieved. Jesus brought His disciples to a point where nothing was given in exchange for an amazing result.

Friend, hear God’s prophetic word: there shall be no exchange but you shall have amazing results. You shall have results that your efforts cannot explain; you shall make huge gains without losing anything.

You shall rise without necessarily doing anything special to make it happen; you shall make progress without incurring costs in the process; like Jesus, you shall have bread for your multitude without buying it.

Men usually make efforts before they get results; but if Jehovah is involved, you may not put in much efforts, you may not spend a dime or run around for it, you may not put in your energy or sweat, but because grace is speaking for you, you will achieve huge results without much efforts.

Ask God to bring you to that point where your efforts won’t be spent before you have results; ask God to bring you to that point where your money won’t be spent before you make new achievements.

Ask God to cause you to make gains without suffering loss; ask God to bring you to that point where there will be no exchange.

Prayer : Lord, I won’t lose anything in order to make gains, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday And A Glorious Week Ahead.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Happy new week wonderful daughters and sons of abraham, this week thursday 23rd is renunciation day while saturday 25th of this month is deliverance day....have a splendid day and g8t week @all in jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2015
hi fellow conquerors, how are u all doing? happy holiday and may d mercy of God appear in our lives today in d name of Jesus amen
@menes, janutra, skimpychik, putu4, ada40 and d ones I can't remember their moniker I wish u all God's blessings in abundance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by GodMercy2015: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello eveyone on this thread, i pray we shall all be a bundle of testimonies IJN.

Pls i will be comimg for renunciation on thursday and need to know what i nid to do before comimg.

Thank you so much as you reply
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Hello eveyone on this thread, i pray we shall all be a bundle of testimonies IJN.

Pls i will be comimg for renunciation on thursday and need to know what i nid to do before comimg.

Thank you so much as you reply
is for u to get prepared about what to renounce ,leave no stone upturn like saying all that need to be renounce ,because God is not wicked. U can go back to the other thread were I explain about renunciation I think on page 2 or 3 it will also help u and u should be in cct very early on that day and tell the man of God that u are coming ,may the good lord bless u and grant u all ur heart desires
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
.........MY CHILD DO NOT WORRY ANYMORE!!!!

Worry is the first thing that greets you in the morning. It’s not God’s will for you to stumble in fear and doubt throughout your whole day. He knows the number of hairs on your head and will take care of you and your concerns…only believe.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 “For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ”

Happy New Week....

We shall succeed in Jesus name!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2015
FORGET THE CALCULATIONS

“Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.” (John 6: 7)

When Jesus asked Philip where bread could be bought for the multitude, Philip replied that two hundred penny worth of bread won’t be enough. Philip made calculations on how to feed the multitude; for Philip, it was a matter of calculations.

Jesus eventually fed the multitude, but not by Philip’s calculation. Philip’s calculation was not needed to solve the problem; Philip’s calculation was needless, weightless and pointless; Philip’s calculation was at the level of mortality, but Jesus’ intervention was at the supernatural level of divinity.

Friend, are there calculations you have made concerning your challenges, and it seems your efforts won’t be enough? God says, forget the calculations; forget your calculations on how you will become great, get married, have children, survive austerity, complete your projects, break forth among competitors, etc.

Your calculations may make sense to you, but God doesn’t need them to make you who He wants you to be. You may not have enough money or connections to make things work, you may not have all you need, but forget your calculations- God has it all figured out.

The puzzles in your life don’t need calculations; they need Jehovah to get involved; God’s intervention is bigger than your calculations and imaginations; God’s intervention is higher than what your mortal mind can figure out.

Focus on God and forget the calculations. Your destiny is not by calculations.

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11 sums it up: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to depend on You and forget the calculations, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blissful Tuesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
"A Lifestyle of Thanksgiving" (2)

"Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

- Psalms 103:1-5.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by samplet(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
May God bless all d members of this thread @Blessedbeads thanks for lifting dis thread along may God uplift u too, somebody somewhere someday will still benefit from dis thread, @Godssent i missed u .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
word for You... kiss

You may not be there yet, but you're closer than you were yesterday. DONT GIVE UP!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
blessedbeads:
word for You... kiss

You may not be there yet, but you're closer than you were yesterday. DONT GIVE UP!

you are right my sister!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mikuut: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2015
FORGET THE CALCULATIONS

“Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.” (John 6: 7)

When Jesus asked Philip where bread could be bought for the multitude, Philip replied that two hundred penny worth of bread won’t be enough. Philip made calculations on how to feed the multitude; for Philip, it was a matter of calculations.

Jesus eventually fed the multitude, but not by Philip’s calculation. Philip’s calculation was not needed to solve the problem; Philip’s calculation was needless, weightless and pointless; Philip’s calculation was at the level of mortality, but Jesus’ intervention was at the supernatural level of divinity.

Friend, are there calculations you have made concerning your challenges, and it seems your efforts won’t be enough? God says, forget the calculations; forget your calculations on how you will become great, get married, have children, survive austerity, complete your projects, break forth among competitors, etc.

Your calculations may make sense to you, but God doesn’t need them to make you who He wants you to be. You may not have enough money or connections to make things work, you may not have all you need, but forget your calculations- God has it all figured out.

The puzzles in your life don’t need calculations; they need Jehovah to get involved; God’s intervention is bigger than your calculations and imaginations; God’s intervention is higher than what your mortal mind can figure out.

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11 sums it up: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

Prayer : Lord, I choose to depend on You and forget the calculations, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blissful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
BEYOND CALCULATIONS

“Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them...” (John 6: 7)

In our Focal Scripture, Philip told Jesus that two hundred penny worth of bread won't suffice for the multitude. Philip made calculations for what Jesus should do for the multitude; Philip's calculations only factored in bread. By Philip’s calculation, the only thing that was expected in the menu was bread.

When Jesus intervened, He multiplied bread and fish. Jesus added fish which Philip didn't even calculate; He went beyond Philip’s calculation; He did something bigger than Philip’s calculation. He exceeded Philip's expectations. Philip’s calculation was not enough, but when Jesus stepped in, He did more than enough.

Friend, are there calculations you have made for yourself? Get set: God will go beyond your calculations to favour you; God will do more than you calculated for yourself; God will do more than your human mind can ever imagine; God will exceed your expectations, and give you more than you bargained for; God will bring the ‘fish’ that will spice up your ‘bread’.

The hungry multitude would have been grateful if all they got was bread, but Jesus came with an extra. God will bring an extra package to surprise you in your career, business, ministry, etc. If Jehovah is involved, you shall have both ‘bread’ and ‘fish’; you shall have a complete package.

Ask God to bring you the extra you did not bargain for; ask God for a complete package; ask God to exceed your expectations; ask God to go beyond your calculations to surprise you.

Ephesians 3 vs. 20 describes God as “...him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us”.

Prayer : Lord, go beyond my calculations and bring me things I did not bargain for, in Jesus name!Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2015
mikuut:
FORGET THE CALCULATIONS

Enjoy A Blissful Wednesday.
pls this was for tuesday, thank u
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by SonOfDavid91(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
READ AND GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER:

A widow mom leaves her house and goes to fetch water,
leaving her only child asleep. On her return, she
found a large crowd around her burning house.
On the inside, her son is about to die in the fire.
Throwing her bowl of water on the floor, and
crying, she wants to get into the burning house
to look for her son. Everyone keeps saying,
"You're going to die too, fire is very great."
Escaping from their hands, she enters the fire and
wrapped her son in a blanket. The child, tight
against her breast, is not touched by the fire.
Mummy comes out severely burnt and is only
narrowly saved; thanks to the care of the
hospital, but she lives with scars and
unrecognizable. Many years passed. The child,
under the guidance of his mother, completed his
studies and was appointed minister. He organized
a party at his villa on his appointment, and
invited all the dignitaries of the city and his
friends. While they were in full party, noises were
heard at the door of the entrance to the villa.
The son was forced to go and resolve the
situation. He found that the security officers were
preventing his mother from joining the party. He
had not invited her but she also wanted to join
the party. Faced with this situation in front of his
guests, he said tenderly to his mother: "Please,
Mom, I would be ashamed to have you appear
before my friends. We can discuss later. " And in
secret, he ordered the security services to throw
out his mother because of her scars ... What
inspires you in this story? This woman
represents Jesus Christ who sacrificed himself
for you and I. Today, what place do you give him
in your life? It is He who has received the scars
because of you and me and was wounded for our sakes. Forget not that He was rich, but became poor for our sakes. 2Cor. 8:9. I beseech you, ashamed not and preach the Gospel of peace through our Lord Jesus Christ to all and sundry. of
Him, keep not silent to save others who are in pains by telling them what the mighty power of God can do in their life's and family. If you are not ashamed of the scars ofJesus Christ, if you have received Him as your
Lord and Savior in your heart,broadcast and evangelise His loving kindness and tender mercies to others, i.e., do not be selfish. Jesus Christ tells
us in Mark 8, 38: "... For whoever is ashamed of
Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful
generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed
of him when He comes in the glory of His Father
with the Holy angels. " You still have time
to tell people that Jesus loves them.Shout (LORD HAVE MERCY)...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Don't Embrace it"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.