Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332085 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread ,may we all have a splendid day in jesus Name....
Galatians 6:8-9 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ehinome4hushM(f): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
@blessedbeads; God bless you for keeping up with the group.. God be praised!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
GO FOR GOD'S WILL

“But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.”
(2 Kings 5: 11)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Elisha told Naaman to wash in Jordan, Naaman spoke of his preferred options. He wanted the prophet to come out, stand, call on the name of the Lord, strike his hand over the leprosy and heal him. Naaman's ideas about his healing appeared more sophisticated than Elisha’s instruction.

In the end, Naaman's healing came through Elisha’s instruction. Naaman may have prefered to wash in Abana and Pharpar, but they were not God’s will for him. The sophistication of Naaman’s idea was nothing compared to the perfection that came by his eventual obedience to God’s word.

Friend, go for God’s will. Some ideas may appear sophisticated, but they may not be God’s will for your life. Some options may work for others, but they may not be God’s will for you. Some locations may appear rewarding, but they may not be God’s will for you. You may like the ‘Abana’s and Pharpar’s’ of this world, but maybe, your miracle lies in your ‘Jordan’.

Ask God to open your eyes to know His perfect will for your life. Ask God to show you that one step that will make the difference for you. Ask God to show you the idea that holds the key to your increase. Ask God to show you where your breakthroughs are located. Ask God to show you the ‘Jordan’ that is loaded with your divine package.

Naaman’s result came, not through the sophisticated Rivers in Damascus, but through the dirty River Jordan. God’s will for your life may not appear to be the best in the eyes of men, but in the end, it will take you into uncommon results.

Prayer: Lord, show me Your will for my life, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
5th November, 2015 THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST ( 11th hour )

Mathew 1 v 18 - Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mathew 3 V 11- I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

WHO IS THE HOLY GHOST? ( HOLY SPIRIT )
He is the third person of the trinity, that is God the father, God the Son, God the Holy ghost.

WHY DO U NEED THE HOLY GHOST?
You need the holy ghost so that you can fulfill destiny.
Destiny is extracted from the word destination, why the word fulfill means to achieve.
For example, in Mathew 3 V 16- After Jesus was baptized, , the heavens were opened unto him, and the Holy ghost descended like a dove, upon him:

We all know what followed after, in same Mathew 3 v 17, a voice from heaven spoke; “this is my beloved son, in whom I am well please.

Also, in Acts 10 V 38 - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

THE WORKS OF THE HOLY GHOST
1. Protects and give you power - Acts 1 V 8- But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
2 . Guides you (directs) - Acts 6 V3- Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
3. Gives you boldness - In Daniel 3 V 16 -18- Is the story of the three Hebrew boys (Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego) who told king Nebuchadnezzar straight in his front that they were not going to bow down to his god even if the God of Elijah fail the they will still not bow to small gods.
4. Opens your heavens- Acts 7 V 55- But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
5. Takes away shame from your life- Rom 5 V 5 -And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
6. Enable you to stop lying - Rom 9 V 1- I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
7 Gives you hope, joy and peace of mind- Romans 15 V13 -Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
8. Comforts you- John 14 V 26 - But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
9. Counsels - John 16 V 8 - And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
10. Empowers you to pray -Rom 8 V26- Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Prayer point
1. Father, please, cleans me pure from every sins of iniquities from my blood line, in Jesus name.
2.Father, please, have mercy upon me and forgive me any sin that will stop my prayers today, IJN
3. Father, please, let throne of mercy open unto me today, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please, remove anything that will not make the holy ghost enter inside me, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please, destroy any evil creature/ kingdom that will not allow the Holy ghost enter inside me, IJN
6. Father, please, let the fire of the Holy Ghost enter inside me, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, let the power of the Holy ghost enter inside me, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, let the presence of God enter inside me, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, let the healing virtue of healing and breakthrough of Jesus enter inside me, IJN
10.Father, please, empower and protect my destiny helpers, in Jesus name.
11. Father, please, let my destiny helpers locate and attend to me by fire, in Jesus name.
12. Father, please, be with me like the way u were with Daniel, in Jesus name.
13. Father, please, embarrass me with a blessing to remember, in Jesus name.
14. Father, please, let this 11th month give me an elevated testimony, in Jesus name.
15.Father, please, let me or my family members never end with this year, in Jesus name.
16. Father Please, let evil plans of the enemies against my seeing a joyous 2016, backfire, in Jesus name.
17. Father, please, let the same problem that followed me from 2014 never stay with me from today, IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2015
DON'T STOP

“Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.”
(2 Kings 5: 14)

Naaman washed in Jordan for seven times, and his flesh became new. He completed Elisha's instruction, and his skin was restored. Naaman did not stop on the way while washing in Jordan. His skin didn't become new immediately he began washing himself in Jordan, but he didn’t stop.

Friend, taking the right steps may not immediately reward you with right results, but God says, don’t stop. Doing what is right in God’s sight may not immediately turn things around in your life, family, career, business, ministry, etc, but God says, keep doing what is right. Being upright in your dealings with men may not bring immediate results, but keep being upright in all your ways.

Naaman didn't get results the first time he washed in Jordan, he began doing God’s will but the results didn't come immediately. The fact that your result has not come does not mean that you are not on the right path. If you are doing God’s will and doing what is right, keep doing it.

Naaman fulfilled Elisha's instruction of washing in Jordan for seven times, and his skin became new. He kept doing what God wanted him to do, and he got an amazing miracle. If you keep doing what God wants you to do, you will step into results that will amaze you and shock everyone around you.

Keep doing what is right until it gives you results; keep praying, keep speaking and believing God’s word, keep sowing seeds, keep walking in righteousness, keep doing what God wants you to do, keep doing what is right. If Jehovah is involved, your right steps will bring the right results.

Prayer : Lord, I won't stop until the right steps give me the right results, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Exodus23v25(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2015
blessedbeads:
DON'T STOP

“Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.”
(2 Kings 5: 14)

Naaman washed in Jordan for seven times, and his flesh became new. He completed Elisha's instruction, and his skin was restored. Naaman did not stop on the way while washing in Jordan. His skin didn't become new immediately he began washing himself in Jordan, but he didn’t stop.

Friend, taking the right steps may not immediately reward you with right results, but God says, don’t stop. Doing what is right in God’s sight may not immediately turn things around in your life, family, career, business, ministry, etc, but God says, keep doing what is right. Being upright in your dealings with men may not bring immediate results, but keep being upright in all your ways.

Naaman didn't get results the first time he washed in Jordan, he began doing God’s will but the results didn't come immediately. The fact that your result has not come does not mean that you are not on the right path. If you are doing God’s will and doing what is right, keep doing it.

Naaman fulfilled Elisha's instruction of washing in Jordan for seven times, and his skin became new. He kept doing what God wanted him to do, and he got an amazing miracle. If you keep doing what God wants you to do, you will step into results that will amaze you and shock everyone around you.

Keep doing what is right until it gives you results; keep praying, keep speaking and believing God’s word, keep sowing seeds, keep walking in righteousness, keep doing what God wants you to do, keep doing what is right. If Jehovah is involved, your right steps will bring the right results.

Prayer : Lord, I won't stop until the right steps give me the right results, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.

I won't stop neither will I go back by His Grace!!
Thanks!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2015
DIVINE INTERRUPTION

“11. And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12. And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:”
(Luke 17: 11-12)

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus was en route to Jerusalem, and entered a village where He met and healed ten lepers. Jesus' destination was Jerusalem; His destination was not the village where He healed the lepers; healing those lepers was not the focus of Jesus’ journey to Jerusalem.

Jesus met those lepers, and healed them of their leprosy. They were not the main reason why He was on a journey, but they became beneficiaries of His journey. They were not originally part of the plan, but He saw them and put them in His plan for healing.

Friend, you may not be in the plans, but God will put you in the plan to favour you. God is about to bless you through plans that were not originally meant for you. You may not be the reason why some adverts were put up, you may not be the reason why there is a plan for promotion, you may not be focus of certain policies, but God will cause a divine interruption that will make you a beneficiary.

Those ten lepers got healed before Jesus arrived at Jerusalem. They benefited from the plan before those the plan was made for. God says, you will be the first beneficiary. You will be satisfied/promoted before those that were slated to be satisfied/promoted.

Get set: great things are about to happen to you. Divine surprises, miracles, breakthroughs, favours, etc you did not plan for are about to come to you. If Jehovah is involved, there is about to be a divine interruption that will favour you beyond expectations.

Prayer : Lord, cause a divine interruption that will favour me unexpectedly, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Restful Saturday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2015
@all on the thread ,Good morning and have a wonderful weekend
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2015
AWAY FROM UNCLEANNESS

“And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:”
(Luke 17: 12)

After Jesus healed the ten lepers, nine of them walked away, while one (a Samaritan) returned to give thanks. So there were nine Jewish lepers and one Samaritan leper. In Bible times, Jews were superior to Samaritans. The Samaritan woman who met Jesus in John 4 affirmed the superiority.

When the ten men became lepers, leprosy brought them to the same level. Leprosy was synonymous with uncleanness in Bible times. So uncleanness came upon nine Jewish lepers, and it brought them to the same level as the Samaritan leper. Uncleanness reduced their destinies.

Friend, uncleanness is a leveler: when you dwell in uncleanness, it will reduce you to the same level as those you should be ahead of. You may not know how far you can go in life until you drop the unclean habits you are stuck with. You may never know how much your life is being reduced by sin until you dare to walk away from it. You may not know how toxic and disastrous unrighteousness is, until you turn a new leaf.

God may have continued to bless you despite your unclean attitudes and character, but if you dare to drop the unclean components of your life, your life will rise higher and higher. Any unclean habit, lifestyle, relationship, character, etc in you will take your life down the drains sooner than later. Anything in you that offends God will put you out of circulation.

Get rid of every ‘leprosy’ in your life. Get rid of your secret guilty pleasures; get rid of sin, immorality, impurity, etc. If it displeases God and drains your moral reserve, even if it tickles you now, be sure that it will package you for celebrated shame.

Prayer : Lord, any seed of uncleanness that wants to reduce my destiny, I get rid of it, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Aneen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by itiswell247: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Amen, happy Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
itiswell247:
Amen, happy Sunday.
the same also
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2015
NOT BY NAME

“11. And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12. And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:”

Our Focal Scripture speaks of a village where Jesus met and healed ten lepers. The name of the village was unknown, but ten lepers were healed therein; the destinies of ten men were turned around for good therein; what Jesus did in the village was spectacular and recorded in scriptures. The name of the village was unknown, but it became a spot for uncommon miracles.

Friend, your name may be unknown, but significant miracles will happen in your life. Your family’s name may be unknown, but God will do outstanding miracles that will put your family in the spotlight. You may not be as popular as your rivals, but God says, something big is about to happen in your life, and it will resonate greatly.

Your finances, career, business, ministry, etc may not have a name, what you do for a living may not have a name, etc, but God is about to grant you unique experiences that will announce you. You may not have made a name yet, but God will grant you experiences that will ring a bell.

Get set: for the shame of not having a name, God will grant you experiences that generations after you will hear about and marvel. If Jehovah is involved, your experience will exceed the sound of your name.

You need to go nameless so that the name of the Lord can be exalted in your life; you need not have a name that rings a bell, so that God can do things for you that will ring a bell. As it was for that village, so shall it be for you.

Prayer : Lord, though my name be unknown, grant me uncommon miracles, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday And A Testimony Filled Week.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
UNLIKELY PLACES

In our Focal Scripture, Jesus bypassed Samaria and Galilee and healed ten lepers He met in a ‘certain village’. Jesus left places that had names and performed a mighty miracle in a place that had no name. Galilee and Samaria had names, but the certain village got a supernatural experience.

Friend, pay more attention to your ‘certain village’. Pay more attention to that relationship that seems too small to be rewarding. Pay attention to ideas that other people are overlooking. Pay attention to insignificant opportunities around you. Pay attention to people around you who appear insignificant in your eyes. Pay attention to the little skills that don’t seem to attract a resounding applause.

As Jesus performed a mighty miracle in that ‘certain village’, so will He grant you uncommon miracles and mighty visitations through the most unlikely sources. Those unlikely ideas and opportunities are about to deliver unimaginable treasures to you in a matter of time.

Jesus came into that certain village, and though it was an unlikely place, a mighty result came forth. If Jehovah is involved, even if you are in an unlikely place, God will show up with unlikely miracles.

If Jehovah is involved, the equation of your location may be incomplete, but God will complete it. When Jehovah is involved, what is missing around you won’t be enough to stop what God will do for you.

Ask God to grant you uncommon miracles and breakthroughs from unlikely sources. Ask God to show up in your ‘certain village’ and spring a surprise for you.

Prayer : Lord, grant me uncommon miracles from unlikely sources, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Superb Tuesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Just Thinking:

The Lord closed some doors so that when you get to your OPEN DOOR you won't be confused. Not all Open Doors are your Destiny Doors and Opportunities for your Next Level. Relax!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
12th Nov. 2015. “ GRATITUDE TO GOD “ -Part 1
Psalms 18 V 49 -Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

The word gratitude, means; thankfulness, appreciation, grateful, etc.

It is a medium to appreciate any one for an assistance offered to some one.
Gratitude to God, therefore means an attitude of appreciating what God has done in the past.

When we give God glory for one he is moved to do more.

So long you are living on this earth, you have to praise God.

Psalms 150 V 1- Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

SCRIPTURAL CASE STUDY LUKE 8 V26-39

HOW TO KNOW GRATEFUL PEOPLE
1. They move from grace to more grace.
2. They testify- 1 Sam 17 34-37 ( In Verse 37 David said: moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.
3. They follow God and walk in his ways - Verse 38. Also in Gen 12 V1-And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
4. They are true soul winners - Verse 39 - tells us how the mad man went every where to preaching the gospel.

In conclusion, the big question is, are you an ungrateful fellow? Have you shown gratitude for the ones he did for you before.

That is a big question, the Lord told me my Servant , tell my people to be grateful for the ones I have done, so I can do more for them.

Gratitude for what has been done in the past open doors for greater testimonies.

Prayer point
1. Father, I thank you for all you have done in my life, in Jesus name.
2Father, please, let not the ungratefulness of my parents stand against my prayers, IJN
3. Father, please, forgive me for being ungrateful to you, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please, from today onward, I will keep testifying about your good works, IJN
5. Father, please, from today onward, I will save souls for you, IJN.
6. Father, please, from today onward, I will keep testifying about your good works, IJN
7. Father, please, let today’s anointing make a difference in my Life, IJN.
8. Father, please, let today’s anointing make me the head in my generation, IJN
9. Father, please, Let today’s anointing take away every reproach from my life, IJN.
10. Father, please, let today’s anointing, bring my destiny helpers to locate me, IJN.
11. Father, please, protect, my blessing with your fire, in Jesus name.

May the almighty God answer every of your prayers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thank u lord for today service, indeed it was a super thursday service ..Lord more fire and more anointing upon ur servant that u are using to reach out to every one both on the thread, and in CCT . To u alone be all the glory...
Let us ensure to always give God all the thanks,appreciation ,gratitude for all he has done and what he is still doing ,and what he is about to do in our life ,business ,marriage e.t.c
Thank u Lord,Thank u Lord ,Thank u Lord
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2015
DESTINY HELPERS

In Bible times, lepers were kept outside of the city. Leprosy was one of the worst misfortunes that could befall anyone. Leprosy was bad luck; leprosy disconnected its victims from society. The moment anyone became a leper, it was bye bye to family and friends.

While the ten lepers were helpless in their place of isolation, Jesus came and healed them. They were helpless, and Jesus came to help them out of leprosy. Their destinies were about to end in obscurity and insignificance, but Jesus arose as their destiny helper to turn their lives around.

Friend, a destiny helper is about to show up to turn things around in your life. A destiny helper is about to connect you to strategic solutions. A destiny helper is about to open new doors for you, and offer you help that will move you to the next level. A destiny helper is about to do for you what you cannot do for yourself.

God says, someone you are connected to will link you to your next level. Someone you are not connected to is about to become the destiny helper that will move you forward. Something you are doing already is about to become a platform for the mighty visitation God is about to grant you.

Hold on, help is on the way. God is about to send you strategic, uncommon help through someone you know or may not know. If Jehovah is involved, a destiny helper will bring you strategic help that will move you forward.

Prayer : Lord, send me a destiny helper that will help me to move forward, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 5:00am On Nov 14, 2015
CHECK YOUR CONNECTION

“11. ...as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12. And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers...”

The ten lepers in our Focal Scripture were in a village that led to Jerusalem. They were on the way to Jesus' destination. Their location was connected to Jesus’ destination, and that connection later became the platform for their miracle to happen. Their connection to Jesus was the link to their next level.

Friend, God says, your connection is your link to your next level. The people, relationships, attitudes, etc you are connected to, are your links to what you will become in life. The connection you build today is the platform on which your tomorrow will unfold. The persons, ideas, visions, knowledge, understanding, relationships, etc you are connected to will link you to your tomorrow.

The ten lepers were in a location that was connected to Jesus’ destination, and that connection led to their miracle. Be careful who you are connected to. Positive connections will take you higher; negative connections will take you down the drains. If you are connected to the wrong people, relationships, locations, etc, be careful, you just might be setting up yourself for stagnation and uncommon shame.

Build positive connections that will help you to thrive and excel. Build relationships that are not antithetical or toxic to the great destiny you want to make happen. Go for knowledge that will connect you to opportunities that will distinguish you. Build strategic connections that will turn your life around.

Who/what you are connected to, determines what comes to you. Go for positive connections and you shall rise higher.

Prayer : Lord, open my eyes to positive, strategic connections that will turn my life around, in Jesus’ name!Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
INSIGNIFICANT THINGS

“11. ...as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12. And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers...”

As Jesus went to Jerusalem, He passed through Samaria, Galilee, and a certain village. Samaria and Galilee had an identity; the ‘certain village’ wasn't known by its name. Identity wise,Samaria and Galilee were significant while the 'certain village' was insignificant.

In this instance, both the significant and insignificant were Jesus' Pathway to his destination/next level.

Friend, hear God’s promise: both the significant and insignificant things in your life will lead you to your next level. Your significant and insignificant skills/abilities will all contribute to your greatness; both the significant and insignificant opportunities will take you to higher realms; the outstanding and obscure assignments will contribute to your relevance; big and small clients will add value to you.

God says, even if people think it is not significant, take it seriously, it will take you higher. Take small opportunities seriously and God will use them to take you higher. Take ‘small’ people in your life seriously because they could be your link to the next level. Your ‘small’ things are pointers to destiny.

Your insignificant skills, opportunities, relationships, etc might just be closer to your next level.

Don’t overlook anything or any man, whether they appear significant or insignificant. If Jehovah is involved, both the significant and insignificant things in your life will take you higher.

Prayer : Lord, both the significant and insignificant things in my life will lead to my next level, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2015
"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24

God has given you another gift of a brand new day. A fresh opportunity to experience the Goodness and Favour of the LORD.

Therefore: all negativities shall be far from your territory today. The Joy and Peace of the LORD will pervade your life and environment today!
Doors of gladness shall open in all directions you face today!
In Jesus Mighty Name!!!
Beloved, have a joyful New week.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2015
YOU WON'T BE REDUCED

“And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:”

Our Focal Scripture speaks of ten men who were lepers. They were men, they had families and responsibilities, destinies were tied to them; they probably had skills and careers that should keep them busy and fruitful, but leprosy crept in messed up their lives. Leprosy pushed them out of their place and responsibilities.

In their hopeless state as lepers, these men encountered Jesus, and He turned their lives around. They met Jesus, and Jesus dealt with the issue that interrupted their lives and pushed them out of the city. They came in contact with Jesus, and He pulled them out of the situation that came to reduce their destinies.

Friend, are there situations and challenges that have reduced your destiny to rubbles? Are you stuck in health and financial challenges that have made you a liability to your family and friends? Are you stuck in challenges and negative cycles that pushed your potentials into hiding?

Today, receive healing for any ‘leprosy’ that has reduced your destiny. Receive divine intervention for every challenge that has made you a liability; receive strength to rise above the roadblocks that have stopped you from fulfilling your responsibilities. Receive restoration for every destiny reduction that has happened to you.

Your challenges may be beyond human redemption, but they are certainly not beyond divine redemption. Take it to God and He will solve it.

Isaiah 60 vs. 20 says: “Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.”

Prayer: Lord, deal with every challenge that has come to reduce my destiny, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday And A Blessed Week Ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
GENDER SPECIFIC ISSUES

Our Focal Scripture introduces ten men who were lepers. None of them was a woman; they were all of the male gender. So people in the same gender were caught in the same challenge. A challenge caught up with ten people in the same gender, and messed up their lives.

Jesus eventually showed up and dealt with the leprosy that came to reduce the destinies of those men. He dealt with a matter that affected ten people who were of the same gender. He dealt with what seemed to have become a gender specific issue. He took those ten men out of a challenge that affected their gender.

Friend, God is showing up to deal with every gender specific challenge that has come to mess up your life. God is showing up to pull you out of every sickness that has an affinity for your gender. The struggles of people in the same gender with you will not be your struggle; the challenges that mess up people in your gender will not mess you up or tamper with your life.

The ten men were together in the same challenge, and when Jesus came, He didn’t heal one of them or some of them; He healed all of them. As God shows up to deal with your own gender based issues, challenges, diseases, etc, He will not only solve your own issues, He will also reach out to everyone connected to you.

Instead of accepting your gender based challenges as necessary evils you must live with, take them to God in prayers. If Jesus healed those ten men, then He can deal with every gender-based issue affecting you and people connected to you.

If Jehovah is involved, your gender-based issues will end by the power of God.

Prayer : Lord, deal with every gender-based issue that has come to mess up my life, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Tuesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2015
YOu ARE COMPLETE

Our Focal Scripture introduces ten lepers. In Biblical Numerology, ‘ten’ means ‘complete through divine order’. So though the ten men were lepers, they were complete by divine order. They may not have been complete by the standards of men, but they were complete through God.

Friend, God says, you are complete in Him, nothing missing, nothing broken. You are complete in God despite the pain, shame, disappointment, disgrace, misfortunes, setbacks, rejections, betrayals, etc that have come your way. You are complete in God despite your unanswered prayers and the things you are yet to achieve.

When you face the challenges and battles of life, remind yourself that you belong to a God who won't leave or forsake you. When things which are contrary to God’s word and promises creep into your life, remind yourself that you belong to God, and that no power of hell will prevail over you.

Those men were complete through divine order, they were complete in God, and God made them complete in the eyes of men. If you are complete in Jesus, God will deal with issues that are contrary to your divine completion. Your divine completion is God's platform to complete you in areas where you are physically incomplete.

The lepers were complete through God, not outside of God. Your completion is tied to your connection to God. If you are connected to God, you are complete in Him; if you are disconnected from God, whatever physical completion you have attained might easily crumble.

Hold on to God, and if you are complete in Him, He will complete you in those areas where you are physically incomplete.

Prayer: Lord, I am complete in You; it’s not about who I am, it’s about Whose I am, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Wonderful Wednesday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2015
DON'T STOP TALKING

“And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.”
(Luke 17: 13)

When the ten lepers in our Focal Scripture saw Jesus, they lifted up their voices and called for Jesus to intervene. The lepers were far from Jesus, but they bridged the gap between them and Jesus by lifting up their voices to Him. He was far from them, but they kept speaking to Him.

One strategy of the enemy is to make you keep silent whenever God seems far from you. When you go astray and disconnect from God, the enemy wants you to stop communicating with God so that you don’t re-establish your connection to Him. When you feel God is far from you, the enemy would rather have you remain silent.

Friend, when you can’t feel God around you, and when you feel He is far from you, don’t stop speaking to Him, don’t stop screaming His name, don’t stop praying, and don’t let the distance stop your communication. When you feel God has abandoned you, call on Him until He shows up to intervene. When you fail God and He departs from you, keep calling Him until He returns.

The ten lepers cried to Jesus despite the fact that He was far from them, and He came to their rescue. Keep calling out to Jesus concerning every matter that needs His presence; in a matter of time, He will respond and turn things around for good. Even if things are yet to change, don’t stop speaking to God until things change.

Jesus didn't refuse the call of the lepers just because they were far from Him. As you call upon God, even if you think He is far, He will hear and respond.

Psalm 50 vs. 15 sums it up: “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.”

Prayer : Lord, even when You seem far, I know You are near enough to hear and rescue me, in Jesus’ name!Amen
Enjoy A Splendid Thursday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
19th November, 2015. “ Gratitude to God “ –Part 2

Psalm 28 v 7 - The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 30 V 12 - To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

The word gratitude, means; thankfulness, appreciation, grateful, etc.

It is a medium to appreciate any one for an assistance offered one.

Gratitude to God, therefore means an attitude of appreciating what God has done in the past.

When we give God glory for one he is moved to do two.

Scriptural reading Psams 150 V 1- Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Example of a man who showed gratitude to God in the bible- 2 kings 5 V 9-10,14 &15- Is the story of Naaman the great soldier with leprosy, after his healing, he was greatful unto God.

THINGS TO NOTE FROM THE STORY OF NAAMAN

1. Naaman, located his place of visitation (Isreal ) –2 kings 5 V 5,

2. Naaman, located his prophet of destiny – 2 kings 5 Verse 9

3. Naaman, obeyed divine instructions – 2 kings 5 Verse 14

4. Naaman, came back to offer gratitude unto God – 2 kings 5 verse 15

HOW TO KNOW GRATEFUL PEOPLE.

1. They praise God every day- psalm 86 V 12- I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

2. They praise God every where – Psalm 100 V 4 - Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

3. They Give thanks to God in all things- 1 Thessalonians 5 V 18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

4. They obey God in all things –Deuteronomy 11 V 27 - A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:

5. They renounce all old things -11 Corinthians 5 V 17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
In conclusion, the big question is, are you an ungrateful fellow? Have you shown gratitude for the ones he did for you before.

That is a big question, the Lord told me my Servant , tell my people to be grateful for the ones I have done, so I can do more for them.

Gratitude for what has been done in the past open doors for greater testimonies.

Prayer point

1. Father, I thank you for all you have done in my life, in Jesus name.

2Father, please, let not the ungratefulness of my parents stand against my prayers, In jesus name

3. Father, please, forgive me for being ungrateful to you, in Jesus name.

4. Father, please, empower me with the grace to praise you everyday, in Jesus name.

5. Father, please, empower me with the grace to praise you everywhere I go, In jesus name

6. Father, please, empower me with the spirit of thanksgiving in all thing, In jesus name

7. Father, please, please remove those sitting in my rightful position and place me there, In jesus name

8. Father, please, pass your judgment upon those that said I will not see next year, In jesus name

9. Father, please, Let your anointing take away every reproach from my life, In jesus name

10. Father, please, let your anointing, bring my destiny helpers to locate me, In jesus name

11. Father, please, uproot any sickness or affliction that want to kill me before my time, In jesus name

12. Father, please, tear into pieces any garment of shame upon me, In jesus name

13. Father, please, protect, my blessing with your fire, in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
To God be all the glory ,today service was a huge success ,thank u lord for all the testimonies ,thank u lord for ur servant that u use to reach out to all the children of Abraham ,thank u Lord for the first timers and thank u lord for the SGM, Let ur name alone be praise
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
USE WHAT IS LEFT

In our Focal Scripture, the ten lepers cried out to Jesus. Their bodies were messed up by leprosy, they were not good enough to behold, they were rejected and thrown out of the city, but they did not lose their voices. Everything seemed dysfunctional, but their voices were functional.

Friend, you may be like those lepers- rejected, forsaken, pushed out, struck down, condemned, abandoned and forgotten, but God says, there is something in you that is still functional. There is something in you that has not been affected by your misfortunes.

No matter what you have lost, God says, all is not lost. The enemy may have stolen from you, but your ideas and visions are intact. You may have lost your job but you haven't lost your skills, abilities and competence. You may have lost the favour of men, but you haven't lost the favour of God.

Rise above your setbacks and use what is left in your life. Your dreams, skills, contacts, ideas, experience, knowledge etc may be all that you have left, but God says, use what you have and start all over again.

The lepers used their voices, and Jesus heard them. They used what was left of their lives and they got a fresh start. God says, use what is left and you shall have a fresh start. Whatever is left in your life is your platform for amazing and resounding results.

2 Corinthians 4 vs. 8-9 sums it up: "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;"

Prayer : Lord, open my eyes to see and use what is remaining in my life, in Jesus' name!Amen
Enjoy A Fabulous Friday.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
GIVE GOD A NAME

When the ten lepers saw Jesus, they screamed, "Jesus, Master, have mercy on us". The word 'Master' as used in that scripture, comes from a Greek word 'epistatace', which means 'commander'. So these men needed help and they called Jesus a commander.

Jesus heard the lepers' plea and He told them to go and show themselves to the priest. They called Him 'Commander' and He gave them a command. He responded to them according to what they called Him. What they called Him was what He became unto them.

Friend, what you call God is what He will become unto you. What you say to God is what He will do for you. Your revelation of who God is will determine how He manifests to you. If you call God a Commander, then expect Him to give a command that will transform your life. If you call Him 'Way-maker', expect Him to make ways where there is none. If you call Him healer, He will arise and heal those diseases that the doctors of this world cannot handle.

Don't let circumstances make you forget who God is to you. Rather, let challenges give you fresh inspiration about the person and power of God. Men of old called God names according to what He did; call God names according to what He has done and according to what you want Him to do.

As you call God new names based on fresh inspiration, He will manifest in the dimensions you speak of Him. As you call Him, so shall He be to you.

Numbers 14 vs. 28 wraps it up: "Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in my ears, so will I do to you"

Prayer: Lord, manifest in the dimensions I speak of You, in Jesus' name!Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Let some one join me to praise The king of all kings ,The Lord of all Lords ,The first and the last ,The beginning and the end ,He has done what no man can do ,he Has done what only him knows how to do best ...

Testimony ....(Part1)
There is this sister that has been to tabernacle like twice and the sister is very sick ,she can't walk ,can't eat or do anything ...she was brought to cct on thursday by her sister ,when they came she cannot walk and she was very slim and can't talk...
The sister did Rpp and renunciation on her behalf ,renouncing the sins of the fathers ,family idols and many others , including confessing some sins she has committed knowingly and unknowingly ..
When the servant of God was praying ,he held her by the finger and was asking God for the healing virtue to go inside her to perfect and restore what need to be restored and healed...
Then later he told her to stand up and follow him ,has he was going she was following and she was regaining her strength little by little .....PRAISE THE LORD ,WHO DID THIS? Jesus
Will be back later ,GOD IS NOT WICKED
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 2:51am On Nov 22, 2015
Testimony (part2)

The servant of God ask the lady and her sister to go and do feet washing and prayer walk ,after doing the prayer walk she was tired and decided to rest a little ...
The sister went out to look for what she will eat and came back later with eggroll and lucozade boost ,after she was sited at a place,the sister gave her eggroll because that is what is available. To the surprise of her younger sister she ate it all,drank lucozade boost,dancing where she sat down,robbing her palms together in appreciation to God of Elijah With full strength.
The sister said JEEESSSUUU,
So as there was changes ,tears of joy rolled down her cheek,saying,since 2011,she has gone to many great churches and they stayed there and it happened that they were chased away that their fathers worship idol that they should go and pray for them self,they were even calling her agent,which has spread to many great churches which has brought hatred and shame on her,she had made many attempt to kill herself because she was tired of her life and even praying for her sister to die So that she can bury her,the servant of God urged her not to cry but to face God and said many peoples are out there filled with sorrow.....
God is awesome,
Will be back with the final part ..God is not wicked
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by blessedbeads(f): 4:58am On Nov 22, 2015
GOD OF COMPASSION

In our Focal Scripture, the ten lepers cried out to Jesus for mercy. The word 'mercy' comes from a Greek word 'racham', which means 'compassion'. The compassion of men expresses pity for the sufferings of whosoever is being shown compassion, but it doesn't necessarily solve the issue.

When the ten lepers asked Jesus for mercy, He didn't just show pity; He turned their situation around. He saw what was wrong and He made it right; He saw their pain and replaced it with joy and gladness. He saw a stubborn issue and He gave them a testimony.

Friend, ask God to show you compassion for every issue that has caused you pain and tears. Ask God to show you mercy that deals with stubborn issues and brings testimonies out of them. Ask God to show you compassion that replaces tears with celebration.

Both the issues that came upon you and the ones you brought upon yourself can be turned around by the mercy of God. Men may have shown you pity on account of your issues, but it's time to ask God for mercy.

The lepers asked for mercy, and they got their healing. As you ask God for mercy, you shall have solutions for all your troubles and pains.

Psalm 25 vs. 6 sums it up: "Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old".

Prayer : Lord, show me mercy for every issue that has caused me pain and shame, in Jesus' name!Amen
Enjoy A Super Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.