Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (248000 Views)

Poll: What's your verdict?

These bad people are lying against the man of God.: 50% (130 votes)
There's a strong possibility that allegations are true.: 49% (129 votes)
This poll has ended

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Nowy: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2011
People need to stop looking at men for healing but look on God. Pastor Chris is just a tool used by God. He does not heal people but God in him is healing the people. If you say the healing is a joke, then you must know that you are saying God is not a healer(Not a believer). Just imagine how much money he would have to spend in bribing everyone in the world. This man who came up with these allegations reminds of the devil when he was kicked out heaven, he made a vow that he will destroy God's work, which tells me that this person is his fathers son(devil)trying to put doubt in people's minds so that they may not be healed. What's a better way of stopping people from getting healed than putting doubt in their minds. HEALING COMES WITH BELIEVING IN GOD. Once you have doubt forget about receiving your healing. Only those were baptised by the Holy Ghost will know that Pastor Chris is who he says he is, because the spirit in you will connect with spirit in him because you have the same spirit. JUST BELIEVE IN GOD
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 4:44am On Mar 05, 2011
Instruction on how to cooking lambs in the church
Here is their own spiritual oven? The church!
Here let us begin:
It’s just simple start with sheep but if you don’t have them?

Then simply go out to your local area or community and get some there?
Every area always has some lost sheep ready for the taking? 
A gullible person in short, most areas have some ready for using, or better put ready for taking advantage off? 
Right now that you have your sheep what are you going to do to get the right outcome?
Simple recipe here:
Let’s start by simply shearing them of all they have on them?
Once sheared then they are ready for the next stage?
Start by killing of any sense of self meaning, thoughts of their own? 
Simple techniques are indoctrination?
By the power of suggestion hypnosis music light shows and much more!
Also By simply telling them nice stories with some truth mixed with lies?
So now you have killed of any sense of self you are free to start preparation?
Take one lamb sheared season with lies rub into their head thoroughly lies I mean or false doctrine?
Then take them and leave them a night or two then start with some truth take away some of the lies
Once seasoned now place in the oven for few months i.e. the church group?
Where they will see people of like mind or people that have been cooking longer than you?
In chiefs terms here is one I prepared earlier?
You will see that this looks good during cooking?
And appealing to the eye’s
Then put lamb in oven and turn the heat up with lies saying the church is in great trouble or something to that nature start telling them that GOD needs your money which is sometimes is true but always added a little exaggeration because this is needed here to ensure cooking takes place?
Once the sheep start to heat and there cooking away under the false prophet s gas marked lies, coming out of their mouths then you will be having a dripping roast? 
Meaning they will start to give money to whatever cause you like buying you cars houses and new suits?   
And if they start to cool down for whatever reason then just simple turn on the following?
To bring back to heat under gas marked lies, so the lamb will keep cooking and roast and keep dripping cash for you? 
Because remember this is your dripping roast, you don’t want to let it cool of from giving you cash?
So turn heat up in the following way (tell them that your prosperity is in the mouth of your prophet?   these techniques should work?
And if they should question this just simply say touch not the anoint one or do not do thy prophet any harm?
What I really mean is this touch not the anoint one or do thy profit$ any harm?
Just remember God is big business to these evil doers?
These techniques should work?
That should ensure the temperature remains the same for the roasting process which means the cash. Will just flow in? 
Keep the roast moist during cooking with lots of the following?
Books D.V.Ds and C.ds and lots of church services and activities night and day to keep the heat up till cooking has finished?
But remember don’t cook the dripping roast to fast as it will be tough or burnt  and it will to hard  cut into at the end so you will want to keep it moist? The roast moist i.e. the church members or lambs
When lamb is roasted?
Do the following cut in with truth slow and not too deep with the truth?
For truth is like a sword if you put it in too deep it could cause the lamb to come to life?
And all that roasting would be wasted?
Now any good con man or false prophet does not want that do they?
Because they will be (harming there profit$) won’t they?
Remember this tip before putting the lamb in the oven i.e. the church?
Never give them the full truth?
Because if you put the whole truth in i.e. the bible in the church? Then the sheep will realize there being cooked better put roasted for their cash?
So be careful with truth because it cut to the marrow of a man soul?
But any skilled cook will tell you preparation is the key? So in all things have a good lie to deceive them in case you cut too deep with the truth?
Now seeing you’re a false prophet and chief with the truth?
Now remember this don’t eat all your lambs at once because you will always need a dripping roast of cash to keep you in planes and all the great comforts of life?
Collusion: for the lost lambs in the oven or the church?
Here is wisdom for you?
If you are in a church where they are always talking about ($00.00) money all the time and sowing seeds to get your breakthrough for healing or finical troubles? And you’re being told you need to buy this D.V.Ds or that C.Ds or this latest book?
Then it is more than likely you are in a false prophet kitchen? Being readily prepared
For roasting you lamb? You need to wake up before your roasted and cooked for their personal gain and you lose all you have cash i.e. homes or whatever valuables’ you have for the taking by these evil doers?
This was brought to you with all the culinary delights (oh I mean culinary de lies) of these false prophets?
For more timely lies just log on to the following web site: www.
And more lying recipes of false prophet!
There you will find all professional false prophets lies and there cooking technique there free of charge?
This was inspired by the word of God and his wisdom to expose all false teachers and there lies?
I was inspired with false teachers because of what they have done to me?
It’s metaphor to help people see past all the evil the devil uses through his Ministers of Light?
Just remember what Jesus said be careful no one deceives you
(Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.)
Written By United Against Christ Embassy
CHRIST EMBASSY IS the most Evil Church in the World:

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Yahuwfemi: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Saxman

You are a TRUE soldier of our Heaveny Father (Yahuwah) and of His Son; our Saviour Yahuwshuwa Ha'mashiyach (the messiah) in these last days.

Need I say anymore!

YaHuWaH is the the only Name for our Heavenly Father and YaHuwshuwa is the only Name for His Son.

For more info go to www.qadoshministry.com
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by fanjesus: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2011
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by obi4eze(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2011
I don't believe that Chris is a man of God. In fact, he is a false prophet and teacher. Even if he performs miracles, they are fake. I am not judging but my bible tells me that 'by their fruit, you shall know them.' I don't know if he arranges miracles but check out the lifestyles of his members. They don't live good lives, some of them are immoral and have no real christian experience. It's really unfortunate but I've had the opportunity of relating with his members. It's different if there's a Judas among the twelve but when the whole body is sick, then there must be a problem with the head. Chris is an ambassador of hell and unless he repents, God will not have mercy on him.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by francisj(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2011
GOD IS GOD and and man is man smiley

as the sky on ( heaven) is far from the earth(ground) so are GOD THOUGHT far from that of man.

judgment is mine SAID THE ALMAIGHT GOD, so beloved brethen,do not jugde.

Can you imagine the anger of GOD FALLING on a healthy young man that pretended "to be cripple and sick",

I AM A petience GOD,I WAIT FOR THE HARVEST TIME SO ALLOW THE "WEED AND THE PLANT " TO GROW

and on the DAY of the HARVEST,I shall separate THEM sad
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 3:39pm On May 19, 2011
Thats really funny we should not judge when someone is clearly sending people to hell? its our duty to give them the chance to think twice about where they are going hell or heaven
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Joagbaje(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2011
Welcome to Nairaland . Pastor chris is rather rescuing people from hell by preaching Jesus to them.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2011
no no he is not preaching the true gospel he talks about money and other things and buying his books that is not what the true kingdom of GOD IS about he is no child of GOD  evil pastor chris is of the devil

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2011
Yahuwfemi thank you brother keep fighting these evil preacher taking the worship of GOD
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 3:12pm On May 31, 2011
"Welcome to Nairaland . Pastor chris is rather rescuing people from hell by preaching Jesus to them"

Such is not possible if the context is Jesus of the bible, Do you really mean the one who,

1. Said Where a man's heart is the his treasure lies, PST Chris' is clearly here
2. Told the rich young man to sell all his possessions and come and take up the cross(one that is not found in a posh car) and follow---take note of the sequence sell, cross and follow where does Pst Chris fit in all this
3. Said false prophets will come with signs and lying wonders(which is not being taught anyway although its more relevant now than it ever was) but people are drugged with" prosperity" which just a corruption of the bible. Why lying wonders? signs are there but they don't accomplish what they claim because the Devil cannot help, but destroy, He came to steal(your money), destroy(your understanding of God and true humility) and kill(your body and future in heaven)

4.Healed people instantly I don remember someone who was prayed for to rise from the dead by any prophet and all he was left with was an "I am waking up" confession but that is exactly what happens at the healing school "I am healed I am healed I am healed" Till when?. Argue by saying Jesus was the Messiah, Elisha's bones did, Elijah(Woman of Zeraphath's son), Paul(Eutycus), Peter(Dorcus) all rose from the dead no confession, say they had no faith can a dead man have faith?? say for the living it is so, CORRECTION the man with a son possessed of the Lunatic spirit did not have faith he even said it himself, man on the pool of Bethsaida, Jairus' daughter there was no faith there, people laughed when Jesus said the girl is sleepin'. Remember this faith doctrine is correct but with wrong results because it is not God prescribed as it forgets other properties by God like sovereignty, mercy, kindness, love if God was really there as proclaimed such "I am healed" stuff will be unknown

5. Whosoever shall be the greatest among let him be your servant, AH!!!! is that the bible? YES but that is not the STRUCTURE at Christ Embassy the "servants" are far greater and do far less sacrifice proof "I will never be broke, I will never be sick in my life" PST Chris "PRIDE!"

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
Great Controversy Over His Real Age In Christ Embassy
Well in the church there is some points the church members don’t discuss nor do the members even want to know about and even if you go on Google it is very hard to find out (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) his real age no one in the church seems to know his real age, it is closely guarded secret goodness knows why, but they are quick to announce his birthday bashes ever year and lavishing him, with millions in gifts and praise him endlessly but if you ask people in the church most will just simple say they don’t know his age, it’s like a blank wall you run into they will tell you it is not in portent which you would find strange because they place all this energy into entertaining him yet this simple but easy every day fact is kept top secret?
But why all the great sense of mist eke and mysteries surrounding him; there has been some people who have had the privilege of even interviewed him and asking a similar question what is your real age he simply replied (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) by saying check the records; I was educated in Nigeria there is records yet in all of Nigeria people see In local papers announcing his birthday, but never his age most people in the modern world, when having a birthday have a cakes a with candles on it or one and a age with numbers saying “Happy Birthday” so why are you hiding a simple fact, they only know he was (Born on the (7th) December) but nothing like this revealing his age.

“Ex Mother in Law” said something in “South Africa” when I was living there for a short period. She said the following
Quote Ex Mother in Law: (One’s life should be like an open book anyone should be able to read it?)

Meaning your life everyone should be able to see who you are with no hidden; columns or secrets in short there is no lies or deceptions in you? And you would be like a glass everyone can see who you are as a person this is not the case with him? He does not like the media and only selects journalist that are “Pro-Christ Embassy” people interviewing him. there is no real journalism in the church it only protects the image of the “Mini god” protecting the image of their “icon” is more impotent than being open and honest as origination and as a “Head Pastor” (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) he should just tell people his age and put inquisitive minds to rest seeing he is surrounded with such great Controversy everywhere he goes?

Bolingbroke, Henry St. John, Viscount (1678-1751) Plan truth will influence half a score of men at most in a nation. Or an age, while mystery will lead millions by the nose. [Letter, 1721]
It took me a lot of digging to find this out this but he must love Controversy to keep people captivated?
But I have found out his real age and day he was born, and which is the following:
(Sunday Date of Birth: (07/12/1953) this makes him if you take the current year (2011) and calculate the years it makes him (Aged 57)
So now you know the truth of his age you can sleep a little better at night lol Ha-Ha?

Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan (1859-1930) How often have i said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth [the sigh of four]
So the conclusion he should just tell people and get rid of the air of mysteries surrounding him.
Here is a mock image intended for a little humour with some facts attached: with his real age?

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
6. "A servant is no better than his master, if they persecuted me they shall persecute you". A true christian does not mind shame, rebuke, suffering and even death for Jesus, but a Genuine False Prophet(GFP) will have none of that!! Remember this and remember it for all time, God has never in the bible had a prophet sent to the people who was much wealthier than them, NEVER EVER!From Moses to John (the Divine) in effect they tended to be on the poorer than them side.John the baptist was always fasting and when he ate he ate honey and locusts all of which are free.
But you see if Satan was to send his like that, they won't go,or wont be motivated.

" I have never suffered in my life, because I got to know these things early in my life" Pst Chris. First thing that is wrong is the number of "I"s, in effect that is a typical CE prayer too many "I"s and no God and Jehovah.

But there are much more GFPs around than for me to keep targeting him only, I use him as an example as I used to follow him more, But the key is this ALL prosperity preachers are a "handle with care" I mean "Keep out of the reach of children"

TO BE CONTINUED,
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 2:15am On Jun 22, 2011
this i good what you said i love you for it but your right pastor chris just not more than two weeks ago said live on tv moses was rich and many more which is a lie because he was a high preist and more they did not have any wealth the lord was there inheritence
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2011
@crossman9---Regarding issues like when he said smoking, self-service not a sin because they are not in the bible seems very funny. If something is not in the bible if you are not a Genuine False Prophet(GFP) you will be able to discern correctly even when its not in the bible using basic bible principles eg You shall not have any other god other than Jehovah simple if you are addicted to smoking it becomes your god, as it hinders you from doing certain things at certain times in a certain way i have been around smokers it affects you more than just lung cancer and High BP i tell you.

Certain funny doctrines by individual CE pastors are no better but i cant tell them as there is not DVD or tape to prove it so i will keep quite on that things like
"money is crying in the hands of unbelievers and is waiting for you" Pst Chris PhD

That is a lie the bible tells us instead that "he makes the sun to shine on both the evil and good and makes the rain to fall on both the the righteous and the unrighteous" No money is crying in their hands it was given to them by God himself as he died for them and created them.

The whole CE understanding of sin is wrong to start with full stop, same as prayer and confession.

I know in the world we have iTunes, iPOD, iPAD, iPhone etc---At Christ Embassy there is an "iPrayer!" what that is actually is a prayer that exalts "I" "me", "my" more than God take a Rhapsody of Fakealities read any prayer of any day you will see every single sentence has "i" hardly talks about or to God. Read it and if you find one sentence that does not conform to "iPrayer" I will punish myself by reading the Rhapsody of Fakealities of the rest of the month, for lying
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2011
7. Said the woman that gave that most in the temple one day was the one who gave two mites based on what remained after she gave not how much was given.
But at CE Pst Chris PhD. sorry I mean Pastor Chris GFP. has awards year in year out where the biggest givers are awarded. Most of the top ten are usually Pastors who themselves don't bring money into the church but get it wittingly from members through false doctrine eg.

1. Tithe doctrine-false doctrine(I have lots of proof in the bible, you cannot tithe money) many churches preach it i though so I wont take too many marks away here
2. Firstfruit (outrageous doctrine)
3.Seed(not in the bible at all)
4.Partnership(Paying wheelchair and terminal illness "sufferers")
5.Special seed(especially outrageous! full stop)
6.Ministry material sales--the Rhapsody of Fakealities is your bible no body asks you if you have a bible as long as you have a ROF, DVDs even better

You see if these awards were Holy Spirit inspired the greatest award would have been the award of a person who inspite of his little tithe gave a lot for Reachout etc but not so remember that is too biblical it is not supposed to be that way otherwise people start searching their hearts and repenting of much of the doctrine.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by KunleOshob(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2011
@dandong
God bless you for shedding more light on the operations of that cult.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2011
8.Wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and MANY shall enter thereat. Mat 7v13

The teachings there are corrupt as they say "what God considers to be sin for one person is not necessarily sin to another"Pst Chris GFP paraphrased from the DVD Concept of Sin

Here he used Samson and David as examples--not good doctrine at all Samson died for giving his heart to Delilah in the end, David lost his kingdom for a while to his son Absolom for his issue with Bethsheba, sin is sin no matter who you are.

This looks very innocent to a new christian, but he is teaching a broad way to heaven! not a narrow one, Jesus preached a "strait gate, narrow way to heaven".

The gospel according to Pst Chris GFP, has nothing to do with Jesus also in that regard.

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2011
Also as a christian when the bible says narrow is the way-- How narrow you might ask

The best indications come whenever God judged a particular land the same way he will at the end of the world.

1. During Noah's time 8 people where saved out of the whole world, there could have been 200 000 people, but you see the proportion

2.Lot's time 2 cities where judged only 3 people survived(They should have been 4 but the disobedience continued)

One can say it is  the old testament but still Jesus said the same in the New Testament.

Beloved I exhort you to be diligent and extremely humble in your walk with Christ not walking too presumptuously, sinning deliberately saying because you are born again, claiming you know the will of God, even beyond the normal human limits will not help anyone.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2011
dandong your very right my brother, but this church is a true work of evil with hypnotic powers, the people are so in love with (Pastor Chris) more than the truth of christ they talk about him more than "jesus christ" him self would you like a look at the book I am writing about them for your eyes only I will give you a list of false teaching he is telling people would you like it drop me your email
they where even charging you to get in to the church at new years service image this?  "A Pay As You Go God" THITHES BEFORE SALVATION, DIE BEFORE YOU TRY IT BACK TO FRONT SALVATION

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dandong: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
After preaching Jesus and getting a person saved through REPENTANCE from sin step number 2 is to preach a sermon titled-----

FALSE PROPHETS 101

We live times where the most suspicious doctrine is one where they exalt a "Man of God" more than The God who made the man. A world doctrine silent on False Prophets ------That's a clear red light.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
drop me your email for the book
i need your help the spirit told you can help fight them
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by emisko1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
u so called christians you not like seek the truth did mary got pregnant for the who was brethren to her she more like a prostituted which is, the holy spirit bang and impregnated her and she give birth to bastard jesus christ of no where
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 12:58am On Sep 22, 2011
you need watch your mouth you talking about christ in this way hell fire awaits you
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Mackfason: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2011
Hey it is not wise to judge negatively this Servant of God. Many of us first unlearn things before they actually come to learn, Save time by praying for him. If there will be anything not of God, time will tell. He is a Man of God. Pastor Chris, Carry on, Mackfason
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by chrisj2000(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
is that really true?
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by dare2think: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^^^

Dude, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!!

Heard of Dr fireman?

Then you'll realise that there is no hope for our religious population.

People who flood these churches deserve to be deceived.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
this is a soul destroyer and there destroying one of my friends marriage at the moment because the wife does not agree with church he wants to leave her i hate the church with all my heart and love the lost sheep there

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by ugsh: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
There are so many things going wrong in naija or Africa in general that pushes people to become desperate, unfortunately there are some or many people taking advantage of this, especially pastors. People go to churches nowadays, not to hear the truth and be saved but, to get some sort of "blessing" or "miracle". I personally go to church because I believe in and worship Him. If only people can stop running around looking for miracles and[b] believe and trust God within them [/b]things like this wouldn't be happening.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by lordbayor(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2012
Niaraland is a place of hypocrites, deceivers, dumb minded people and people who doesn't know anything but feel and think they know,  with all due respect i will say this and for all,   It will be wrong of me to see all these u guys write or bring up about men of God and not make a correction,
Let me boldly say this,  One of the core problem happening in our country is not just political leaders also, But the Nigerians, How,  As long as u keep condemning and criticizing the work of God, that Nation will be in a cause Nothing Good will ever come out of the country why because you have see God as a lair and He is angry with that country so you have a leader thinking he is a Good leader but all he will turn out to do is evil because God will make him to be the punisher of the children of disobedient, 

Well back to the reason why am writing this firstly ,  There is a big difference between Reading my Bible and Studying My Bible,  some of u waoo knows all the chapter in the bible ,  knows all the verse but all with sense knowledge and little revelation so everything that you see that the men of God does it becomes wrong Let me tell you this you become what John calls The[b] ANTICHRIST[/b], He said they are part of us but came out from us,  they don't believe our message ,  they thought they knew alot but they know nothing Now they go about deceiving the children of God with false doctrine (1John 2 vs 18-19) even Jesus once reveling the truth of the kingdom of God they still sees him as a lair or false prophet even some of[b] HIS OWN DISCIPLES[/b] (John 6 vs 59-67),  It just only shows that the critizing of the body of christ has been going on from the beginning ,   

Today its Pastor Chris  tomorrow is Pastor Adeboye the Next is another,  when are you people going to come to the truth knowledge of the gospel,  Instead of you guys should be winnings souls for the kingdom of God you all go out deceiving people you have actually entered into the prophesy of the sons of petition who are bound to be destroy, 

Lastly most of you just listens to 30min or 15 min of Pastor Chris's message and you never understood simply because your heart is been guided by the god of the world the devil to so every word he minister you sees it from the devilish point of view,  Let me tell you this you can all walk of of the devil trap ,  all he does is that he whisper to you so that you might think that there is no true man of God,  well i can boldly tell you this that there are lot but all you need is If you are not yet born again you go for the Remission of Sin and abide in the will which God has called you for and if u are a Christian already you go for Repentance because that is the only way God can minster to you and make you grow in your Spiritual life,  remember what the bible says It says in (Romans 14 vs 10) Why do thou judge thy Brother!!

Note the most important thing is As for me am a Christ Embassy Member and even I myself have gotten lot of criticizm what i will say now is am not trying to tell you to come to my church BUT look for a church where there TEACH  the LIVING WORD OF GOD and not just a church where the word of God is been memorized or been put as a Hymm, but if you can locate a Christ Embassy Church it will be a Blessing,  remember Don't allow people deceive you with men doctrine the bible says they lead to Nothing but even though they sound good but they killeth you

Stop the criticizing  of churches, Men of God, and fellow brethren It will help us it will help the country and it will help the world,  who knows maybe the so call Fuel subsidy and so call Boko Haram issue is as a result of the Christian busy condemning themselves criticizing the work of God ,   I say to you the only way you can change a Nation is to Change yourself,  How,  Your attitude, action , the way you relate with people the way you see people and then before you know the environment will become a better place because you caused the change

Good Bless you
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by crossman9(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2012
do you ever read the posts people put? how can a person be the anti christ for speaking against your "false profit" oh i mean "false prophet"
and for the record i was a member of this evil church

NIV) Matthew 10:14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off
your feet when you leave that home or town.

(NIV) Matthew 10:15 I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

(NIV) Matthew 10:16 I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

(NIV) Matthew 10:17 "Be on your guard against men; they will hand you over to the local councils
and flog you in their synagogues.

(NIV) Matthew 10:18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.

(NIV) Matthew 10:19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At
that time you will be given what to say,

(NIV) Matthew 10:20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through
you.

(NIV) Matthew 10:21 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel
against their parents and have them put to death.

(NIV) Matthew 10:22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

(NIV) Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you
will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

(NIV) Matthew 10:24 "A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.

(NIV) Matthew 10:25 It is enough for the student to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub, how much more the members of his household!

(NIV) Matthew 10:26 "So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be
disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

(NIV) Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear,
proclaim from the roofs.

(NIV) Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be
afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

(NIV) Matthew 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny ? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father.

(NIV) Matthew 10:30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

(NIV) Matthew 10:31 So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

(NIV) Matthew 10:32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.

(NIV) Matthew 10:33 But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.

(NIV) Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come
to bring peace, but a sword.
(NIV) Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against
her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--

(NIV) Matthew 10:36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

(NIV) Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

(NIV) Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

(NIV) Matthew 10:39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will
find it.

(NIV) Matthew 10:40 "He who receives you receives me, and he who receives me receives the one who sent me.

(NIV) Matthew 10:41 Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward, and anyone who receives a righteous man because he is a righteous man will receive a righteous man's reward.

(NIV) Matthew 10:42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because
he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Joagbaje(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2012
@lordbayor

Well back to the reason why am writing this firstly ,  There is a big difference between Reading my Bible and Studying My Bible,  some of u waoo knows all the chapter in the bible ,  knows all the verse but all with sense knowledge and little revelation so everything that you see that the men of God does it becomes wrong Let me tell you this you become what John calls The ANTICHRIST, He said they are part of us but came out from us,  they don't believe our message ,  they thought they knew alot but they know nothing Now they go about deceiving the children of God with false doctrine (1John 2 vs 18-19) even Jesus once reveling the truth of the kingdom of God they still sees him as a lair or false prophet even some of HIS OWN DISCIPLES (John 6 vs 59-67),  It just only shows that the critizing of the body of christ has been going on from the beginning ,   

Sense knowledge is really the right word cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.