Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! (247975 Views)

Poll: What's your verdict?

These bad people are lying against the man of God.: 50% (130 votes)
There's a strong possibility that allegations are true.: 49% (129 votes)
This poll has ended

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by coolkaboom(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2008
casibbsy:

SHAWN123

you can say whatevr you want, but you wont take my miracle away from me, besides i openly declared that i have full proof of my condition before and after the miracle from doctors, if you want , you can take me to any doctor of your choice who can prove that i'm HIV negative! have you ever asked yourself why the so called man refused to give his details? don't you think he is the fake one? i invite you again to get all of my records from the doctor and my full identity and the pictures i was taken before and after the miracle, if its not enough , you can take me to any doctor of your choice, then maybe it will dawn to your mind that miracles are really, your unbelief will not stop God from using Pastor Chris from performing niracles to give back life to those who could have died. iI HAD FULL BLOWN AIDS BUT NOW IM HIV NEGATIVE, IM CANCER FREE AND I HAVE RECEIEVED MY LIFE BACK BECAUSE OF PASTOR CHRIS, TAKE IT OR LEAVE BUT THATS WHAT GOD CAN DO FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH IN HIS WORD. may the good Lord bring an understanding of His word as you read through this beautiful testimony of mine!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

i am happy 4 u if it truely happens as expressed, but,, please in the name of God (and ur Pastor Chris) refrain from having unprotected sex and or using public clippers. while ur faith is commendable, abeg, the not-so-believing public is at great danger with such healing bonanza.

i have long been a cynic.while i believe miracles do happen, i have always suspected the frenzy with which pentecostal churches seek to cheapen it for quick commercial gain.it's all business for these Guys,
abeg, wE TOO BAD.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by joselekas(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2008
I got 2 see this post very late but nevertheless I will like to raise some question about the whole issue.
1, For many years that he has been performing miracle has there been any case of stage manage before?
2, Why will they shut out journalist from taking pictures from the crusade?
3, What is the reaction of the authority in SA if truly the allegation has merit?
4, Any official response or reaction from the church?
These and many question should be ask before jumping to conclusion.
I have once doubt Pastor Chris when he visited 'Pastor' T.B Joshua and proclaimed that the later is a man of God. I also have some other reservation about ministry and his personality though i listen to his preaching.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by joey007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2008
when the end time is near, according to matthew 24, so many things would be happening,
but one i know is that God know is own people, so judge not,
we must be careful at way talk to people not talk of ministers of God.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by HisGrace24(m): 5:05am On Apr 26, 2008
You reading this should first ask yourself Who is a christian? Many claims to be christians (CHRIST LIKE) but they are not. The Biblical defination of a  christian is,Whoever that Spritually accepts that JESUS IS LORD AND ONLY SAVIOUR OF MANKIND,then live according to Christ command as derived from the Bible

You cannot talk,walk and live as the world do (spiritual darkness) and call yourself a Christian(CHRIST LIKE) Becareful of what you believe and whom your leader is because,The truth is most of the present church Pastors,Popes,Evangelist,Bishops and ArshBishops,Reverend Fathers and Mothers,Brothers and Sisters are not connected with the TRUE GOD,THE CREATOR AND OWNER OF ANYTHING CREATED,which means they`re FAKES.

JESUS didn`t and will not live,walk and talk as many of us are doing today.Lets not forget,He knows whom we really are Brethren let us examine ourselves spritually based on Bible instructions and confirm our real identity.Because death and judgement is inevitable,HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL

Instead of spending more time argueing on whether Mr A is real or fake,it`s better we should individually ask God to save us from His condemnation. Many of us don`t even know what to be saved really mean,and that is what every believer of the Bible should be concerned with.

Most of our church leaders don`t preach SALVATION,either because they`re not saved or they don`t really know what it means. They spend all the time talking of miracles and aboundant blessing instead of telling that dying soul the need to be saved. They`ve altered the Word of God for material gain and to please their listeners       NO! That`s not what the Bible says.And remember that God knows everything about you,unlike your congregation.

ARE YOU SAVED?
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by cartigiana(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2008
ONLY THE MOST HIGH GOD CAN JUGDE,WE DNT KNOW WHO BELIVE ANYMORE.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by brownbonno(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2008
John 8:32-And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Luke 6:37-Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Now how do you know the truth without a sense of judgement ?

The Bible also said-
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Be wise and seek the kingdom of God.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Blessed2k: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2008
Am so so sorry for all of you who actually think pastor chris would do such a thing. if what the man said was true why did he refuse to identify himself. One thing u all should is that no man suceeds without critisizm even jesus christ himself was critisized then who is pastor chris. if pastor chris does all this miracles and he is not critisied by anyone then he is not a man of God. he is indeed a man who God has anointed to take the gospel to all the nations of the world. so all critics are welcomed. the more u critisize him the more miracles he does.

partaining the night of bliss in south africa the member of PFN in that country tried all they could to stop the programme from holding like the leader of PFN in Nigeria pastor Ayo Orishejafor tried to the Aba city crusade in Aba . they did all they could but who God has blessed no man can change his destiny. they paid that man in south africa to say all those things about the man of God. Even with all they tried to do to stop the programme by 10am that morning of the programme in south africa the stadium was already packed out both in and out that people had to stand from that 10am to when the programme ended. finally i would like to say all those who do not believe in miracles will believe when they need one. for all of your information healing registration in christ embassy lagos in in progress take ur sick ones there and experience a touch from God and stop doubting the power of God to heal
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by donnie(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2008
Lest they pretend as though they did not see it. . .

Healing school registration is on-going in Lagos Nigeria.

Register your sick folk ASAP as lectures will run all through the month of May.

They should plan to attend lectures for 2 weeks after which hands will be laid on them by the man of God, Pastor Chris.

Registration in absolutely FREE!

You can register on-line by visiting:

www.christembassyhealingschool.org
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by fyneguy: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2008
@HISGRACE24

You said and I quote:

"The truth is most of the present church Pastors,Popes,Evangelist,Bishops and ArshBishops,Reverend Fathers and Mothers,Brothers and Sisters are not connected with the TRUE GOD,THE CREATOR AND OWNER OF ANYTHING CREATED,which means they`re FAKES'.

How did you know that MOST of them are not connected with the True God? Did you conduct a survey to arrive at the word- MOST?

Please explain what you see/saw and make references to the bible to confirm that they are not connected with the TRUE GOD.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Blessed2k: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2008
if what that southafrican said about the man of God is true then let him reveal himself and prove it or forever remain silent cos he has no proof whatsoever. pastor chris is a man who has a passion for sick people and for lost souls. stop douting the power of God it will not take u anywhere u will only limit yourself
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Eclairs: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2008
A man who did not want to be identified for security reasons said: “I was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg Stadium.”

Absolute bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Absolute bullshit.

Blessed2k:

if what that southafrican said about the man of God is true then let him reveal himself and prove it or forever remain silent because he has no proof whatsoever. pastor chris is a man who has a passion for sick people and for lost souls. stop douting the power of God it will not take u anywhere u will only limit yourself

Well said fam. The allegation beggars belief. The church would only grow while the doubters limit themselves.

Bullshit!
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by HisGrace24(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2008
Thank you for sparing your time to read my post.

"The truth is most of the present church Pastors,Popes,Evangelist,Bishops and ArshBishops,Reverend Fathers and Mothers,Brothers and Sisters are not connected with the TRUE GOD,THE CREATOR AND OWNER OF ANYTHING CREATED,which means they`re FAKES'.

How did you know that MOST of them are not connected with the True God? Did you conduct a survey to arrive at the word- MOST?

With regard to FYNEGUB question,I`ll appreciate it if you can take a moment and listen to this message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuabITeO4l8&feature=related I hope you`ll agree with me but if you still want more explanation, I`ll be glad to do that.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by AKO1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2008
donnie:

Lest they pretend as though they did not see it. . .

Healing school registration is on-going in Lagos Nigeria.

Register your sick folk ASAP as lectures will run all through the month of May.

They should plan to attend lectures for 2 weeks after which hands will be laid on them by the man of God, Pastor Chris.

Registration in absolutely FREE!

You can register on-line by visiting:

www.christembassyhealingschool.org

Why can't they learn and then go and pray for themselves? Does that mean that they would have to go all the way back to Lagos when the next sickness/handicap comes? No be fight oh, na simple question.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by donnie(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
Listen to yourself. . .  do you sound like Jesus?

You are asking that question to the wrong folks because over  80% of candidates who attend the healing school are from other churches including

yours. In Christ Embassy, we know how to excercise our faith. The Word works at Christ Embassy

Are you aware that  there is something like the doctrine of laying on of hands in the church of Jesus Christ?

If it were for you, i will not respond, but for many others who might be misled by this your lack of compassion;

We are moved by compassion the same way Jesus was.

Many of those who come are actually given up to die. For many of them, it is their final bus stop.

A lot of them have tried everything they could, many are too weak and cannot even begin to exercise faith without the patience and love that is

lavished on them with the Word at the healing school.

The come, they hear the Word, their faith is built up, then they make contact with the healing annointing at Work in the Man of God and then a miracle

is inevitable.

Let me tell you something. Not many churches in this country can have such an outpouring of God's power as we experience at Christ Embassy.

The reason is obviuous. . . they have not love.

They may shout, speak in tongues, sing, jump, dance but there is no power because faith worketh by love.

They are selfish and greedy, there is envy hatred and malice; therefore God is far from their midst.

And like you, they neither have respect for the things of the Spirit nor for God's annointed.

We lay hands on the sick out of compassion and of course because we know we carry something in our hands. Something that can change the hurting

world around us; something which the world needs; something we received freely and which we also give freely.

They are not only taught how to recieve their healing but how to live in divine health. There is also a book which everyone of them is given free of charge:

How to keep your healing by Chris Oyakhilome. Follow the teachings in it and you wouldnt have to come back for healing.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Radiant(f): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
Too many stories of one man. Is he the only preacher?? There's no smoke without fire but who can really tell

One advice: you don't have to 'believe/worship' any preacher. Just take the positive things he says and walk away. Digging into a preacher's life or ministry will reveal another 'scary movie'.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by AKO1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2008
donnie:

Listen to yourself. . .  do you sound like Jesus?

You are asking that question to the wrong folks because over  80% of candidates who attend the healing school are from other churches including

yours. In Christ Embassy, we know how to excercise our faith. The Word works at Christ Embassy

Are you aware that  there is something like the doctrine of laying on of hands in the church of Jesus Christ?

If it were for you, i will not respond, but for many others who might be misled by this your lack of compassion;

We are moved by compassion the same way Jesus was.

Many of those who come are actually given up to die. For many of them, it is their final bus stop.

A lot of them have tried everything they could, many are too weak and cannot even begin to exercise faith without the patience and love that is

lavished on them with the Word at the healing school.

The come, they hear the Word, their faith is built up, then they make contact with the healing annointing at Work in the Man of God and then a miracle

is inevitable.

Let me tell you something. Not many churches in this country can have such an outpouring of God's power as we experience at Christ Embassy.

The reason is obviuous. . . they have not love.

They may shout, speak in tongues, sing, jump, dance but there is no power because faith worketh by love.

They are selfish and greedy, there is envy hatred and malice; therefore God is far from their midst.

And like you, they neither have respect for the things of the Spirit nor for God's annointed.

We lay hands on the sick out of compassion and of course because we know we carry something in our hands. Something that can change the hurting

world around us; something which the world needs; something we received freely and which we also give freely.

They are not only taught how to recieve their healing but how to live in divine health. There is also a book which everyone of them is given free of charge:

How to keep your healing by Chris Oyakhilome. Follow the teachings in it and you wouldnt have to come back for healing.

This guy men see as you just carry this thing go kentro level shocked shocked, shebi I talk say no be fight. grin grin grin grin grin

Speaking frankly, myself and many others who come across your post will see that you are already very bitter about the negativity of this thread, and you are probably out to e-tongue lash anyone who is asking simple, innocent and constructive questions. This is because as innocent as my post was, you still say things like:
Secondly, this statement:
80% of candidates who attend the healing school are from other churches[b] including

yours[/b]
has not been researched neither can it be verified by you or me. So for now, it is a LIE and definately does'nt
sound like Jesus
. See how your four fingers were staring at you when you pointed that one to me?? wink wink It also seems as if you have contacts in most of the 'non-public-miracle-working' churches since you know that they don't exercise the love of God!!! Such negative and generalised statements are not Jesus-like brotha! Youre making non-factual assumptions, and concluding that CE is the most loving church!!! Only Jesus can verify that for now brotha and you don't know errbody.
Now back to the essence of my post: The only thing you said regarding what I said is

Now that was what I was looking for but you insisted on taking it to the next level. In asking that question, I was only suggesting that
over  80% of candidates who attend the healing school
have an unhealthy over-reliance on men of God and so called men of God for everything; they never understand that the promises of God are for everybody and every christian has the potential to receive all of the will of God for them, including healing by and for themselves. So that the people
wouldnt have to come back for healing
because of the book is a good thing and has impressed me a bit. Yet you say I have no regard for the things of the spirit,  chai. undecided

Cheer up, the word works for Donnie and A_K_O and Pastor Chris and everybody who dares to believe it!!! smiley
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by fyneguy: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2008
Bro AKO,

If Jesus were to be around now, I'm sure you would ask him not to heal the sick but ask them to go and pray to God.

You would criticize him. Dont try to do a rejoinder to this. You and I know your mindset on such things as this.

Frankly, I suspect some envy.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by AKO1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2008
fyneguy:

Bro AKO,

If Jesus were to be around now, I'm sure you would ask him not to heal the sick but ask them to go and pray to God.

You would criticize him. Dont try to do a rejoinder to this. You and I know your mindset on such things as this.

Frankly, I suspect some envy.

I don't get it. What is it about my post that speaks of envy or criticism of your pastor? Why do you feel that you know my mindset when you don't even know my skin colour? Why do you feel that you have the jurusdiction to tell me what I should say or not?

I wrote in very simple english. I am not saying that Jesus would not heal people. Here's what I said:
Why can't they learn and then go and pray for themselves? Does that mean that they would have to go all the way back to Lagos when the next sickness/handicap comes? No be fight oh, na [size=13pt]simple question[/size].

I reserved my comments about the authenticity of the miracles done through your pastor, which is the crux of this thread. You may speculate what my comments are, feel free, but remember that there is a 50/50 chance that it is true or false.
What I instead chose to adress was the people. Too many christians have an unhealthy over-reliance on MOG for every small and big thing. They behave as if Jesus did not die for everybody and His power is not available to everybody that dares to believe it. Regarding what you said, Jesus did not even expect His disciples to pray to Him for everything. On the calming of the storm, when the disciples woke Him up for help, He called them men of little faith. In other words, their faith could have calmed the sea without having to wake Him from His sweet sleep.
Similarly, there are many things people run to MOG for that they can handle themselves. That's why I wanted to know if such people would have to go all the way back to Lagos. And Donnie answered appropriately by saying they are given a free book to go and learn for themselves. That's all I needed to hear. So all this your talk about envy was absolutely unecessary. By the grace of God I don't have any physical handicap so there is no need to envy the people that go to your healing school. Neither is there any reason to envy p. Chris because to everything there is a time and a season under the sun.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by fyneguy: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ AKO,

talking about 50/50 chance, same applies to your pastor too and others.

As regards to christians relying on the man of God for healing. In christ Embassy, members dont go to Pastor Chris for healing as He doesnt even preach that. Pastor Chris emphasises the authority and rights of Christians.

Most of the people coming to the healing school are not Christ Embassy members. Often times, they are not born again. They only give their lives after the healing.

Telling unbelievers to go and pray for themselves is not logical.

You are right. Christians should exercise their authority as believers. They are partakers of the divine nature.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by AKO1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
Most of the people coming to the healing school are not Christ Embassy members. Often times, they are not born again. They only give their lives after the healing.

Okay. I wasnt aware of that neither do I have authentic researched data to this effect. Hope its avaialable someday smiley
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by fyneguy: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2008
@AKO

Ok. Now you are aware.

Any Christ Embassy member that goes to the healing school to get healed must be a NEPIOS. (1 Cor. 3 v1 Carnal- babes in christ)
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by bomata: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2008
majority of those that come to healing school are not members of CEC, at christ embassy we are taught to go for the word not healings/miracles,it autoumatically follows us.we apply what we are been taught and before you know it , u re  living in divine health,sickness don't come to you,but as for people who are yet to enjoy that,there is healing for them,after all jesus said the sick will always be among us.And also the apostle said let those that are sick go the elders of the church to be prayed for.

But am telling you through the word av heard in CEC,I KNOW AW TO TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE,i know what DIVINE HEALTH MEANS,IT'S REAL.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by cyriluzo(m): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2008
God dey!, but dis news carrier should hav at least revealed himself if he knew he wa saying the truth
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by fyneguy: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Cyril

Even if he's afraid, let him go and report to SA police authority so they can investigate.

SA police should even take this up. Let them interrogate the publishers of that website, so as to get the man.

This way, those people dreaming of "an exposed Pastor chris'', will calm down.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Ndikembe: 12:46am On May 01, 2008
Am Zimbabwean. Am surprised Nigerians dont see that they have a blessed counrtyman like Pastor Chris. I listened to him Everyday on Loveworld, I was healed on telecast of a chest pain for many years including my daughter 's blocked ear.I have never met him personally and I never knew anyone from his miministry by then. To me , he is more than guinuine. I like Nigeria becoz of him, thats why I joined this website. I felt very much hurt to read bad things about him from some subscribers.I take full advantantage of his daily devotional called "Rhapsody Of Realities" to tell the truth, life in Zimbabwe is tough for some but with his teaching am against the wave of suffering. I wish he was Zimbabwean, I would attend his crusades all the time.

I urge you to attend his crusades.Jesus had enemies, dont be caught fighting the things of the Lord.Better to praise or just reserve your comment rather than critisize.I believe some of these -ve comments are from the enemy 's camp. By the way, healing is up to you and your faith, its not a test to see if it works like vodoo. Dont blame him for failing to get healed.Jesus never healed all he wanted to see healed coz not all had faith.

So dont be fooled by antiChrists.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by donnie(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2008
antiChrist. . . yap dat's d word.

Cheer up brethren. . .

The Word Works!
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by stonedlive(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2008
to everyone on this particular thread
this are my thots,in this life wherever you are born and raised, your parents will show you by words/action that there are certain things that have a certain degree of sacredness about them and restrain is required in handling them otherwise we would be living in a world without any boundaries. you guys dont know the accuser well neither do i,but i do know the man being accused (pastor chris oyahkilohme) i was in christ embassy for 12 years (i joined as a student) i will not talk about miracles (their veracity or non-veracity will not even be argued here) butmuch more importantly i will talk about how this man in 12 years of preaching to me year in year out changed my mentality and mindset from a mediocre one to an excellent optimistic one. i presently worship with covenant christian center right now but i will always revere him for helping a young guy like me have an excellent mindset. if you all choose to live your lives on just the ordinary physical plane where you only believe what your five senses tell you, then you are quite unwise because there are a lot of stuff that happen in this world that you cant physically explain, but once again i implore you to thread carefully , dont partake in another man's sin especially when you dont have full insight into the real truth of the matter.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by stonedlive(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2008
to all
come to think of it
jesus was falsely accused
the disciples were false accused and killed
preachers and christians all around the world are falsely accused
so its not a suprise that the devil is still in the business of being an accuser of the brethren
dont join the devil in his biz if u are wise, woooooorddddddddd you heard
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by Image123(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2008
Post your church advertisements here pleaseeeeeeeee.and your pastor's adverts and CVs.Take advantage.The harvest is ready,the lord of the harvest just told me so
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by WallaceDon(m): 1:29am On May 03, 2008
As you judge, so will you be judged" – cool

Unless one is well qualified to judge according to God's standards –having carefully studied Sacred Scripture with a real belief in and have sufficient love of God– one should expect to make false judgement with the consequence of eternal damnation. Those not in the grace of God, the unqualified, and the poorly qualified should not judge spiritually as the consequence may not be revocable.

1.) Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. [Lk. 6:37]

2.) Whoever rejects me and does not accept my words has something to judge him: the word that I spoke, it will condemn him on the last day, [John 12:48]

3.) It does not concern me in the least that I be judged by you or any human tribunal; I do not even pass judgment on myself; [1Cor. 4:3]

4.) Then let us no longer judge one another, but rather resolve never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. [Romans 14:13}

Only God can guide us in the right direction.
God alone knows the heart of a man. God alone is the judge. You can never , so bewildered by the actions of some wicked man that some people turn back to God, I can't.

SEEK YE THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND cool

Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by 4Him1(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2008
WallaceDon, yours is indeed an excercise in quoting the bible out of context.
Re: Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! by oyebodeba: 11:58pm On May 04, 2008
Bible says never jugde anybody because u are trying to act as GOD IF U DO SO.Also if u are eye witness it is totally different but 4 d fact dat u are nt an eye witness infact u pple are adding to ur sin b4 GOD if pastor chris is lieing by calling the name of GOD to deceive pple let us leave him 4 GOD TO JUDGE.EVEN D BIBLE also stipulate it dat whatever u hear from man of GOD U ALSO comfirm it b4 start practicalisng it.JUDGE NOT, tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.