Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) (68926 Views)

2015 Election: "I Will Resign And Contest" - Chime / Miss Earth Nigeria Contestant - Ezinne Okwuosa Vote FOR HER! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Ezinne Anyaoha Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
I feel God's punishment to nigerian govt officials is their kids. Cos they always have kids with bad characters. If it was in sum countries what she did in d 1st picture will get her dad impeached

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by chyke007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
The first pic is crazy yo. No respect.

As for other pics, none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by kabba7(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
ijebabe: So what she smokes? Did smoking become illegal in Nigeria?
That first pic is crazy tho.

First picture look monkey like
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by olapluto(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
The good thing about all these looting governors is that most of them dont breed children who can occupy these seats of power. Thats a plus for our future. Keep smoking baby Chime.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ypzilanti: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Smoking ain't illegal in Nigeria. It's not advisable especially as Popsy has cancer case, but it is not illegal.

Abeg free the girl. Did she contest for governorship?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by sobastical: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Public shame!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ijebabe: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Kamsy10:

People like you never see anything wrong with anything a rich person does.smh
so because its not illegal means its a responsible thing to do. Like someone already said, money cant buy class. That's true
Very wise observation. I have seen you so you can move on now.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
There's nothing special/bad/amoral in what she's smoking - that's electric cigarette with liquid nicotine....

And it's not as harmful as the normal cigarette that includes tar and tobacco...

Damn!! Nigerians and hypocrisy - leave the young girl alone...

At the end of the day, it's a free world.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by POLICECAP: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

You don't sound very intelligent, the people you mention are entertainers not public official s you fool the difference is very wide idiot.

If your reasoning isn't below dull, then you would av figured out how the discussion started.... The person you just quote ws making emphasis on "RICH". Bingo!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by EKOBIZ: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Smoking is choice,how does that make a front page when she is not the first to smoke in Nigeria. She wan smoke pass FELA? I no see am joor

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Inik(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
She looks irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by premium1: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Haba babe! Pipe low abeg.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Redhot111(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
No b her mouth she take dey smoke? Nonsense!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by POLICECAP: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
ypzilanti: Smoking ain't illegal in Nigeria. It's not advisable especially as Popsy has cancer case, but it is not illegal.

Abeg free the girl. Did she contest for governorship?

Abi o... As if those ones condeming her smoking pose hav better lives than she does
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
logica: No matter how much money you steal, you can't just buy class.
True talk, she even uploaded the pictures on social media
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by goldfish80(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

You don't sound very intelligent, the people you mention are entertainers not public official s you fool the difference is very wide idiot.
Is she α public official?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ebamma(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

Is she a public official you fool?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ocelot2006(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
I'm not a fan of smoking cos of the health issues. But I don't see nothing with her puffing on a cigar. Smoki g is not a crime, and she is obviously an adult. So how is this anyone's damn business?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by oddy4real(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hypocrisy of the highest apogee.
When I was at the Law School, Bola Tinubu's son Ahmed was a LOKOMOTIV TRAIN, he always smoked like a CHIMNEY on campus even when no other person dared.
But since the errant girl this time around belongs to a PDP father, she has to be left in the sun to dry.
Mind your business today and make someone happy
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by goldfish80(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel God's punishment to nigerian govt officials is their kids. Cos they always have kids with bad characters. If it was in sum countries what she did in d 1st picture will get her dad impeached
I've seen Pictures of Chelsea Clinton,Malia and Sasha Obama in their father's office.why weren't their dads impeached?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=18pt]Looks like the forum has run out of Tonto and cossy ojiako's pictures[/size]

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
i need dis gal's number pls, my son says he likes her...

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
goldfish80:
I've seen Pictures of Chelsea Clinton,Malia and Sasha Obama in their father's office.why weren't their dads impeached?
pouting nd doing deuces?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by toprealman: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Have you people not heard of electronic cigarette? The level of mediocrity in Nigeria is just embarrassing .

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by touchmeder: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
When did smoking become illegal in Nigeria? I'm even more slightly concerned about the first picture especially if that is her father's office i.e government house undecided
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by nwgoziri(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wat a pretty queen....na her life,tnk God she is nt a lezbian or caught sexin in public....so free her!!
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by SisiKill1: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Kamsy10:

People like you never see anything wrong with anything a rich person does.smh
so because its not illegal means its a responsible thing to do. Like someone already said, money cant buy class. That's true

No people like her are not hypocritical SOBs who like to nitpick and judge others.

What exactly has the Governor's daughter done wrong here? Did she kill anyone? Did steal your money? What exactly did she do?

Oh wait. ...she smoked!

Gasps!!!

Call the cops, have are arrested right now. ..people like her should not be allowed to roam freely in society.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by logica(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
ebamma: and whats your definition of class?
If you had to ask, you still would not get it even with a definition. Capisce?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by bsparks: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Looks photoshoped to me undecided
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by dgitrader(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
NL is becoming too crowded with the HATERS™

Why is smoking suddenly a condemmable crime before ur eyes. People should look inward and focus on how to better their lives, rather than hating privillegded folks living their private lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Bloggers Introduce Yourselves! / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.