Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals (28763 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Sending Mixed Signals? / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by hotcocoa1(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2006
State Of Confusion

fIRST OF ALL, WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG HI TO EVERYONE. tHIS IS MY FIRST POST ON NAIRALAND!!

And would like to know on the whole, If a guy's confused (keeps giving u mixed signals, but doesn't necessarily say he is iconfused) it generally means he doesn't want to be with you right?
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by deen(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2006
No not at all. it migth be you,u are not sending the rigth signal OR[b][/b] he migth be the type that have attitude, or let me say mood-swing. Some guys are like that.u may have to deal with that if u really like the guy.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by idiotboop(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2006
[/quote][quote author=deen link=topic=12623.msg351984#msg351984 date=1147371726]
No not at all. it migth be you,u are not sending the rigth signal OR[b][/b] he migth be the type that have attitude, or let me say mood-swing. Some guys are like that.u may have to deal with that if u really like the guy.

smiley
please you are not in a relationship and he wants to have mood swings? on your bike my son.

Hi Hot-cocoa
Maybe you should tell him if you like him and then you will get your answer, maybe he is scared lol
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Seun(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2006
Sending mixed signals? It's a deliberate strategy used by some men to attract women. There's a newsletter they listen to that adminishes them not to be "wusses". According to the theory, when you send mixed signals to a woman you are playing her own game against her and it works really well to get them into bed (i.e. relationship).

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by hotcocoa1(f): 5:15pm On May 15, 2006
riiight. well guess this guy's game just backfired. Already starting to lose interest
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Seun(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2006
it's already working. You started an entire thread about him! he only needs to avoid overdoing it!
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by waleleader(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2006
Seun:

Sending mixed signals? It's a deliberate strategy used by some men to attract women. There's a newsletter they listen to that adminishes them not to be "wusses". According to the theory, when you send mixed signals to a woman you are playing her own game against her and it works really well to get them into bed (i.e. relationship).
@seun, so u are one of the disciples of Deangelo (Asiri ti tu) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by iice(f): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2006
Aren't women usually the ones who give mixed signals? But anyways, what happened to going the direct route? Asking so that you are certain but then again thats me
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by whitelexi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2006
Mixed feelings can come from anyone, depends on who's looking for what.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by iice(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2006
Apparently since this one is about a guy.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Bolarge(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2006
Sure he don't already gotta girl?
Oftentimes when it's gettin' hard to decode a guy it's because he's playin'.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Seun(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2006
That may also be the case. Men are fairly straightforward most of the time, compared to women.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by harvey(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2006
Sometimes when we guys have a lady friend that we like and will want to go beyond just being friends we are scared of saying it cos we think she may say no and the realtionship as friends will not be as it use to be.Girl its left to u.flow with whatever signal the guy brings if u want to have something to do with him,dont run into ur shell when he is trying to open up.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by kimba(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2006
@hot-cocoa

welcome to NL

first, I guess you must put your man on the table and dissect your thoughts with him in focus.

what is your definition of his "signal", signal that what: love? sex? marriage?

once you get his signals straightened out, then you can talk of mixed signals.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Busta(f): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2006
huh?
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Nobody: 11:38am On May 13, 2010
my 2 cents

when a man gives u mixed signals, u give him mixed response

GBAM

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by sesman(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2010
he is not that into you
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by sesman(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2010
just realised this post is from 4 years ago, grin
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by laprince(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2010
WELCOME

what was his reaction?

how long have you been with him?

are you too harsh that he can't say his mind to you?

don't rush him, maybe he's not yet decided.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by denny4ril: 10:25am On May 19, 2010
if a man is giving mixed signal, then you need to CARVE OUT LOVE & CONNECTION TIME.
Take 1-2 minutes (or more) at least once each day to stop everything else, and focus on your love, admiration, appreciation of him, even if, for now, it is one-sided. A good time might be when your partner just comes home. This is not the time to talk about the toilet backing up or overdue bills or your frustrations at work. Don't mix problems in with connection time. Think of this as sacred time. If you have children, train them that this is mommy and daddy together time, then will come their time. What could be a better model for your children to observe than their parents loving each other. If u apply these principles, be sure the man will return love in great ways as He will feel respected and loved.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by CuteAngel(f): 10:32am On May 19, 2010
Firearm:

my 2 cents

GBAM

Exactly my words
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Kx: 10:36am On May 19, 2010
Firearm:

It is give and take.
When a man gives u mixed signals,u take mixed signals.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Onchedu(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2010
The best way to find out sometimes if a person is as into u as u can appreciate is to withdraw Ur presence from them.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by tweetch(f): 12:10pm On May 19, 2010
i had an experience like this but in my case the guy was playin are sure he doesnt have another girl somewhere press him to find out
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by sevule(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2010
tweetch:

i had an experience like this but in my case the guy was playin are sure he doesnt have another girl somewhere press him to find out
Tweetch is twitchy itchy and I got just what the Doctor recommended. The Cure for the Itch!
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by LadyLocs(f): 3:44pm On May 20, 2010
He`s not that into you, Move on.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by VPersie: 5:26am On Nov 02, 2010
I do not understand why you all find this hard to believe. Several people on Nairaland do this. My life may be in danger for exposing this but I will go ahead. Seun is the same person as Kobojunkie and Becomerich. Eze-Uche is the same person as Jarus and Ajanlekoko. Jakumo is the same person as Beaf, Kosovo, Davidylan, and dayokanu. Micellin99 is the same person as Tudor. And so on. I cannot believe that you guys are ignorant of the double personalities on Nairaland. I guess this is why Nigeria lacks the intellectual capital to move forward.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by emymama(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2010
Double I D? chei! what a fraudulent and deceitful tendency. cry cry
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by VPersie: 1:16am On Nov 03, 2010
I have access to highly classified information from the database that stores the information. That is all I can said for now. I will be coming with more details as the days go by. This is going to be ground moving. Just wait and see.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by inhermnektine(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2011
The Exclusive trading card partner of Major League Baseball, is celebrating Mother's Day a little bit early this year.

Beginning yesterday, sports cards are opened up for collectors to "unlock" their redemption cards, which are randomly inserted (1:6 packs) in 2010 football and baseball cards, for a chance at reclaiming one of 38,000 different cards their mother may have tossed in the trash.

Now, I've been a die-hard collector since I was a kid (think early 1980s), so my mother never had a chance to discard my cards, so to speak. Nope, the valuable ones always went from wax pack to plastic, not unlike the kids today. But, my father's collection on the other hand, found its way into a Hefty bag and may have been recycled as part of your newspaper or coffee cup at some point over the past 40 years.

Thanks to baseball cards and their Million Card Giveaway, collectors now have the chance at reclaiming that coveted 1952 Mickey Mantle or 1955 Roberto Clemente rookie card or 1968 Nolan Ryan rookie card or 2001 Albert Pujols rookie card, well, you catch my drift.

And these aren't reprints and these are good.

The concept is simple—register online at baseball cards, and then enter in a code that can be found on the back of a baseball cards Million Card Giveaway redemption card. What's really cool about this Web site is that not only do you get to own the card in a virtual portfolio, which gives you the option of viewing a high-resolution image of both the front and the back your card, but you can trade with other owners in virtual reality.

And, at any time, beginning in March, you can request that baseball cards deliver any or all of the cards in your portfolio directly to your doorstep for a small shipping fee, which I am not privy to at the moment.

To kick-off the campaign, and to act as Spokesperson for the promotion, baseball cards has enlisted Cal Ripken Jr. who is currently hitting the talk show circuit with one thing on his mind—baseball cards. Not a bad hype-man.

Since 2010 baseball cards was released last month, I have collected roughly 45 redemption cards and had a ball unlocking the cards last night. The best card I pulled was a 1956 Jim Piersall, but also was lucky enough to score two 1953 commons, a 1954 common, and a 1974 Juan Marichal.

I was even offered a trade today for my Piersall card—a 1970 Ted Williams, when he was the manager of the Washington Senators. I politely passed on that offer.

So, if you're at your local hobby shop, Wal-Mart, or Target, head down to the card aisle and pick up a few packs of 2010 baseball cards baseball and hopefully you'll be lucky enough to pull a redemption card or two. Then let me know which original baseball cards card you pulled.

It might go a long way toward mending a few fences with your mother.

Oh, and if your redemption happens to unlock a nice card, perhaps we can trade.
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by MMM2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
why
old thread angry
Re: When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Who dey bring all these thread back now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother Of One Rejoices After Being Proposed To By Boyfriend. Photos / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.