Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Beware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware (1309 Views)

Beware Of Latest Tricks From Glo With Glo Bolt / MTN SMS About N750 Recharge Card Is A Scam Beware / Beware Of Glo's Bogus Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware by phaphy: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
The guy
Re: Beware by Francheezy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
ok naw
Re: Beware by civilserva: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Could u give us more details on how it happened. Which address did be give to u? Did ur brother delivered to the given address or along the road?

1 Like

Re: Beware by luluosas(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
phaphy: I sent my cousin to deliver 3
iphones to a guy at Lekki this morning,
the guy with his cohort robbed my
cousin of the iphones at gun point. The
mobile number of the guy still rings up
till now but he is not answering his
phone. This is his number: 080xxxxxxxx

The guy is a hardened criminal. He may go with phones but I will make sure I eat his eyes by the time I catch him.
Why not report it to the intelligence unit of the Nigeria Police Force now?
Re: Beware by donlyone(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
luluosas:

Yes Oooo, but how did he get the thief's number?
Re: Beware by OCTAVO: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
luluosas:
You mean like seriously? SMH vigorously!
Re: Beware by Francheezy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
You mean like seriously? SMH vigorously!
wetin appun ?
Re: Beware by OCTAVO: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Francheezy:
wetin appun ?
See as the guy package NPF. grin
Re: Beware by Francheezy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
lol xD
Re: Beware by Francheezy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
lol
Re: Beware by phaphy: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
luluosas:

I should hav
Re: Beware by phaphy: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
donlyone:

Yes Oooo, but how did he get the thief's number?
Re: Beware by luluosas(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
phaphy:

I should have done that but you should know the Nigerian police better na. I'm not interested in him going to prison. All I want is my money or my phones. I will post his full information soonest but I have given him up to Monday 22nd to get my phones back to me. Just call or text that his number and advise him. I know how to get him. I have all the data of the closest person to him already.
I understand what you mean but, don't you think going about this war all by yourself is dangerous?
See, no matter how bad the image of the Nigerian Police have been laundered, I still advice you to report it to them, if not for any other things but for your security. Thank you.
Re: Beware by luluosas(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
You been forget say, the Police is your friend ne?
Re: Beware by luluosas(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
phaphy:
That's the number he used to communicate with me. The guy is doubting the level of technology. I will surely get him before the police unless he does as I said.
My dear, if you are solely relying on catching the thief his using number, I am sorry to say you may never catch him. What if he registered the number with fake and information seeing the type of business he is into or, that line is one of the preregistered Sim card, or he decides to throw the Sim and phone into the Lagoon, how can you then catch him? By the way, do you know him before now?
Re: Beware by Francheezy(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2013
y do u expect im 2 return ur phone, wen he stole it a gun point ?
Re: Beware by donlyone(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Luluosas is right, the police is your best bet, the guy can implicate you in one of his robberies and what will be your defence since you have not reported the items stolen.

Remember that while you are footdragging, he is robbing other people.

Remember also that once he sells your phone you'll have no evidence to hold him.

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.

You said the guy called you, why would he do that, I hope he is not trying to KIDNAP you for more money.
Re: Beware by phaphy: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=donlyone]Luluosas is right, the police is your best bet, the guy can implicate you in one of his robberies and what will be your defence since you have not reported the items stolen.

Remember that while you are footdragging, he is robbing other people.

Remember also that once he sells your phone you'll have no evidence to hold him.

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.
Re: Beware by Ganjafama(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Guy, ur chances of catching dis guy is very slim. Infact, you may not be able to catch him.
Re: Beware by femi4: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Those info you see on google might be fake as well. I ve added him on my bbm, let's see if he ll respond
Re: Beware by phaphy: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ganjafama: Guy, ur chances of catching dis guy is very slim. Infact, you may not be able to catch him.
Re: Beware by ciphoenix: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
NPF mtchewww
Re: Beware by kennymoney: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2013
Don't mind him, my sister tried to sell her 2samsung phones , 1 laptop and anoda item on this fucking site and she was robbed, we tried doin all the trackin on earth even with the police and came up with nothing!!!!!
So I will advice you to just take heart. This things happen everyday, if he robbed you at gunpoint then you are lucky to be alive.

phaphy:

I promise you I will do. Just be calmed.
Re: Beware by SellGames: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2013
Ganjafama: Guy, ur chances of catching dis guy is very slim. Infact, you may not be able to catch him.

Its probably been sold by now, i think you should just move on with you life, smh ....kai naija!

(1) (Reply)

Android Phones I Have Used. -the Android Journey- / Which Affordable Internet Data Plan Are You Currently Using Now?? / Tecno M7 Or Infinix Racebolt Q451: Which Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.