Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? (2681 Views)

Does This Kind Of Girls Exist? / Do Such Men Really Exist Or Just Laying The Foundation Stone. / Does Such Girls Exist (2) (3) (4)

Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2013
I've been on this forum for quite sometime now (as a guest sha) but haven't posted anything, here's my first 1..
I happen to be a fan of Jude Abaga (Mr Incredible _ MI) and there's this his track I guess everyone should be familiar with - One Naira ft. Waje... I listen to it from time to time sha.
Something struck me while listening to it today. It comes as a question;

The kind of girl M.I described in that track, does she exist (in Nigeria)? 'Cos I'm yet to see 1.

What are your opinions guys?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Arinze4eva(m): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2013
They only temporarily exist because all of them open their eyes sooner or later and become your typical nigerian girls.
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Imprida(f): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2013
Yes they do
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 1:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Arinze4eva: They only temporarily exist because all of them open their eyes sooner or later and become your typical nigerian girls.

By "typical Nigerian girls", you mean??
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 1:21am On Apr 19, 2013
Imprida: Yes they do

Are you one?
wink
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Imprida(f): 1:41am On Apr 19, 2013
imsu.boi:

Are you one?
wink
it depends
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 1:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Imprida: it depends
Hmm.. Naija girl... It would always depend on something
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Imprida(f): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2013
imsu.boi:

Hmm.. Naija girl... It would always depend on something
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Imprida: lol

Its not funny o! Well, I aint surprised sha. na people like una wey make me open this thread
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by greedie1(f): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2013
abeg which one be one naira girl again o undecided

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2013
gree-die:
abeg which one be one naira girl again o undecided

Lol.. You sure say you read this stuff?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by greedie1(f): 11:47am On Apr 19, 2013
imsu.boi:

Lol.. You sure say you read this stuff?
i did.... but didn't comprehend grin
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
i guess what the poster is trying to put in is the type of lady that stays with her guy in any good/bad conditions. abi?

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
~vicky~:
i guess what the poster is trying to put in is the type of lady that stays with her guy in any good/bad conditions. abi?

Exactly
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
gree-die:

i did.... but didn't comprehend grin
Lol. Close ya teeth joor (˘̯˘ )
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
sanb: Lol; okay then! Anyway a GOOD woman and note the word GOOD would stick with her partner through favourable/unfavourable times. It’s not all the time that women only stay when the going is good and take to their heels when it becomes bad.

There're still principled women out there today who stay with their man and support them through difficult/fruitful times. So in answer to your question, YES - *ONE NAIRA GIRLS STILL EXIST*... cool grin cool

What's your definition of "good"?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Scarpon(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
I can say my current babe has it.is not easy getting those kind of babe see I have to go on some high military love training b4 I got my chance
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by 190: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
da fuq is one naira girl

i dont do naira's - DUH

i do pounds sterling undecided
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by ikekings(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
190: da fuq is one naira girl

i dont do naira's - DUH

Kid! Don't you ever get tired of this ish? Grow up son!

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 20, 2013
You just met one cool

.....nice to meet you op smiley

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by GraceBestowed(f): 2:09am On Apr 20, 2013
^^^ looool ^^^

OP, yes they do exist! I think a lot of men are so used to dealing with wahala girls that when a 'One Naira' girl comes along, they take her for granted, and only realise her worth when she's gone.

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 20, 2013
They don't...it was just MI's scheme to make money out of u guys undecided
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2013
mondi_cheeks: They don't...it was just MI's scheme to make money out of u guys undecided

Lol...what a way to look at it grin
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by dlex21(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2013
mondi_cheeks: They don't...it was just MI's scheme to make money out of u guys undecided
In oda words, u aren't!

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2013
They don't? 4real? So are you speaking from experience or something?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2013
Legit1:

Lol...what a way to look at it grin
Abi?
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2013
190: da fuq is one naira girl

i dont do naira's - DUH

Read the post again
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2013
GraceBestowed: ^^^ looool ^^^

OP, yes they do exist! I think a lot of men are so used to dealing with wahala girls that when a 'One Naira' girl comes along, they take her for granted, and only realise her worth when she's gone.

Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2013
It's a song...that's all I know.
Re: Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? by imsuboi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypompom: You just met one cool

.....nice to meet you op smiley

nice to meet you too smiley

I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls / . / 5 Types Of Guys In A Girls Life