Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:30 PM

Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) (1910 Views)

Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by FunnyPikincom(m): 3:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Amber Rose is Taking her love for Wiz Khalifa Seriously, They are not even Married Yet, and she tattooed her arm with the Image of Wiz Khalifa. She is Really taking their relationship to the Next level, i hope they tie the knot soon...
Best of Luck

www.funnypikin.com/2013/04/amber-rose-tattooed-wiz-khalifas-face.html

Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by Scarpon(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2013
I wanna see Kanye west face right now
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by zangiff(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2013
well, she's only trying to play some funny tricks
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by Temismith(f): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2013
Y u dey tell me? E consign me? Mind urself o
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by Kolade9(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2013
No space for wizkhalifa to tatt her's.
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by Ganys: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2013
Eeeewoo.... shocked shocked shocked
This Girl is taking this too far, dem don marry
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by FunnyPikincom(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Temismith: Y u dey tell me? E consign me? Mind urself o
wink wink grin
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by luv2talk(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2013
Wow....
I wish to hv a gf like this when i grow up wink cool
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by labaks(f): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2013
Ganys: Eeeewoo.... shocked shocked shocked
This Girl is taking this too far, dem don marry

They gettin married dis year
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by OneNaira6: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2013
That's the mother of his child so no matter what, marriage or no marriage, they both stuck with eachother (via. the child)
Re: Amber Rose Tattooed Wiz Khalifa's Face On Her Arm (pictures) by luv2talk(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
One_Naira: That's the mother of his child so no matter what, marriage or no marriage, they both stuck with eachother (via. the child)
You dont mean it shocked wink

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Fall In Love / Jay Z And R Kelly, Jay Z And Kanye West What's Best / Kim Kardashian Shares Photos From Christmas Eve Party With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.