Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice (1394 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Distance Love Gone Sour / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by fatjustice(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2013
is it advisable to stay together in matrimony when love is no more there and your wife claims she is with you because of the issues not because she loves you? what is advisable
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by liloelawwal(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2013
i am nt married so i may nt give d best of advice on this topic,At a point in tym in a relationship when love has gone sour,its d kids dat wil remain d bond between d husband and wife
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by fatjustice(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2013
i realy think we need to have something special for our selves as married couples
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2013
here we go again, love always turn sour
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by fatjustice(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
can't somebody say something rich, all this do not worth the advice i need
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by butta(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
@op pls clearify what u mean by she said she is with you because of the issues not because she loves u ? What does it mean .
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by Nnekacherry: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
@OP.. Move this thread to the family section..
That's where you will get quality advice pertaining to your predicament..
Because most people here are not yet married..
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by baralatie(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Please see either a reputable pastor or a marriage counsellor!
Re: Love Gone Sour , Please Come And Advice by chikk(f): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
fatjustice: is it advisable to stay together in matrimony when love is no more there and your wife claims she is with you because of the issues not because she loves you? what is advisable

OP, what do you mean by 'claim'? If she actually said that, then why say its a claim? Because from your entire post, I don't think you can disprove that 'claim'. And if she actually said that, then I don't think she's joking. Anyway, I believe in what Dondav said. First, you have to find out what the problem(s) is(are), then work on your marriage.

There is power in the tongue. Communication is a very strong key to a successful union. Sit your wife down and talk WITH her. For your love to have gone sour means that it was sweet at some point. It may be your fault(or hers), but you'll never know if you don't rub minds.

What are those things you did for/with her when things were smooth? Did you both stop because you're now married and/or with kids? To me, your full time love life is meant to start in marriage not before.

Since you want things to work out, its a very great start. Ask yourself these? What are those things that made her fall in love with me and accepted to marry me? Have I stopped doing them and when? Has my attitudes toward her changed? Do I still involve myself in her life like I used to or like I should?

Think, talk with your wife, take her out(on a vacation maybe), you can make a woman fall in love with you afresh, EVERYDAY, thus, making her STAY in love with you. Its all in your hands. You've got the power and you can do it. Divorce, as someone rightly said, is not an option. Good luck!!!!!

#MY OPINION

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Ladies How Would You Prefer To Be Approached By A Guy? / My Husband Forced Me To Abort Twice, Then Had An Illegal Baby With His Mistress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.