Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (4318 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by anneduke: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2013
Stretch marks are actually deep scars and have two main causes: physical and hormonal. Physical causes are typically sudden weight gain, weight loss or growth spurts of some kind. This extreme stretching of the skin can damage the skin fibres, causing them to tear. Stretch marks can also develop as a result of long-term steroid use or diseases such as Cushing’s. There’s few ways to completely erase stretch marks, but there are some treatments available that will help you significantly reduce their appearance. Read on to learn more about how to erase stretch marks.

http://nigerianladiesbeautyworld.com/how-to-clear-stretch-marks/
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hardest thing to get rid off. To get rid of it entirely when its past its early stages is World war 3!

What to buy:
Glycolic acid peel 30%
Baking soda
Cotton ball
Fan brush
Vitamic C supplements
Shear butter or good moisturizing cream

Application:
Once a week: glycolic acid helps by boosting collagen production. Apply once a week on affected area with your fan brush.
Depending on where the stretch mark is located, I'll say begin with 3 to 5min.
Then put a little of the baking soda in a tiny amount of water. Don't let it be watery, let it be slightly sticky. Apply it on affected area with a cotton ball.
After, wash affected area thoroughly, in fact apply the baking soda mixture again and wash.
You should see good improvement after 3 weeks.

Everyday: take your vitamin C supplements daily. If you can incorporate stuff that gives you vitamin C in your meals, great!
Moisturize daily. Do you take your bath before u go to bed?? Moisturize after!
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by rofemiguwa(f): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Were can we buy glycolic acid?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
rofemiguwa: Were can we buy glycolic acid?
Are u in Nigeria??
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Realtym(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2013
I am in Nigeria. Please where can one get Glycolic Acid?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 22, 2013
Ya,where can i get d glycolic acid and also do u wash off after applying d acid?? Or u apply d soda on it?
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 5:41am On May 23, 2013
If you're in Nigeria, I don't know but you can try a spa. You can order online too, I read recently on here that Amazon ships to Nigeria smiley

@naanxie: you apply the baking soda on it before u wash off.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by yemibabe4(f): 11:22pm On May 29, 2013
If you wanna have a great skin, even tone, buy Nutrient Glow Seaweed Soap, Goddess Oil and citrus Body Polisher.All 100% natural. I used them in a week and I love my skin, soo beautiful, clean and soo fair, dat every body started asking , what i use... cheesy Call 08028115086 to order
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 31, 2013
Do u by any chance have glycolic acid??
yemibabe4: If you wanna have a great skin, even tone, buy Nutrient Glow Seaweed Soap, Goddess Oil and citrus Body Polisher.All 100% natural. I used them in a week and I love my skin, soo beautiful, clean and soo fair, dat every body started asking , what i use... cheesy Call 08028115086 to order
Re: How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by edmarker: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Instead of looking for an acid(glycolic acid) to boost collagen production, why not go about it the natural way with a readily available product, CoCollagen. Furthermore, rather than trying to boost collagen production from the outside, it is much better to boost it from the inside out, and that is exactly what CoCollaggen will do for you. One of the benefits of CoCollagen is that it helps to reduce the visibility of stretchmarks as it restores lost collagen to your skin.

CoCollagen is a chocolate-flavoured beverage enriched with high grade quality marine collagen that nourishes your skin to make it firm and lift the signs of aging, thus reviving its naturally healthy and youthful glow. CoCollagen is NAFDAC approved and it has ISO 22000 certification.

CoCollagen provides the following benefits among others:

-Tones and moisturises the skin.
- Revitalises appearance
- Helps achieve a glowing radiant complexion
- Rejuvenates mature skin
- Plumps up the skin and lips
- Reduces depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothens "crow's feet" lines and reduces furrows
- Reduces dark circles around the eyes
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Firms and tightens sagging skin
- Reduces visibility of stretch marks

To get this product or to become a high-earning distibutor of this product, simply call 08052914930. It can be delivered to any part of Nigeria and the world.

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Sexy Outfit / The Figure Of This Nigerian Female Model Is Causing Quakes On Instagram / Latest Bubu Gown | Trending Boubou Styles And Kaftan Styles 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.