Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues (2677 Views)

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by Patra06(f): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Does anyone experience any charging issues with dis fone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by donlyone(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
what do you want to know?

Be specific.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by rainmaker12(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
nothing s wrong with d charging, get an original charger nd ur gud. I mean ORIGINAL charger. either u go to Samsung office to get it or u get any FOLLOW COME usb charger of any phone.
Dnt buy charger frm any useless kiosk or shop simply because dey etched Samsung logo on it. My brother NA WASH.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by donlyone(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Actually you need both the original usb cable and charger for fast charging. If you still have the original usb cable and your charging is slow, it means its due for replacememt
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by walcolm(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2013
since i updated my S3 to 4.1 over 3 months ago, i've been having charging issues

at times, i plug the phone in and it discharges faster than its charging..totally ridiculous battery life since the 4.1 update
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by fanistic(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
its no news bro everyone with the international sgs3 experience slow charge rate after the upgrade. just get yourself an original blackerry charger which i use now and you would be fine.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by donlyone(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Try updating to android 4.1.2 the issue should be resolved.

I9300XXELLA firmware is quite stable, if you can get it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by Patra06(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Tank u all for ur suggestions, have sorted my s3 and am gud
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by shalisseleach: 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Just started having this issue with charging and battery draining faster then I finish swiping. My S3 is less than three months old so I was really irritated and disappointed when I started experiencing problems. I had actually taken my phone in for troubleshooting during which time that had experienced no issues what so ever. It baffled me because once I got it home I started experiencing the same problems. After reading everyone's comments about changing chargers I am going to try it. I have a feeling its going to solve my issues because I am ysing the stock charger and my phone company more than likely wasn't which explains why they weren't seeing any of the charging issues I was experiencing. I will follow up and let you know how it goes. Thank you
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by igbsam(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
I'm having the same issue presently....please what was your solution.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by shalisseleach: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
I absolutely can't believe all I had to do to fix my phone was charged with a different chargerI just so happen to have an extra Samsung charger plugged it in and within minutes my battery percentage started to increase. It took maybe 2&a half hours to fully charge. I am now sitting here enjoying my phone and not having to worry about it dying before I finished swiping the screen thank you so much for the recommendations I would never ever have thought of changing my charger I thought it was something major. Thank you I appreciate it. cheesy wink
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by shalisseleach: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ok well changing the charger only worked temporarily. I have gone thru at least 3 chargers and finding a Samsung charger isn't easy without doing it over the internet. I am so pissed off with my carrier and with Samsung. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS? My carrier isn't being very accomodating either.

Shalisse Leach
Very irritated[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Charging Issues by sidvinci(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
if you are facing any problems with s3 bring it forward. for charging problem, , download galaxy charging current from play store. go out to a good shop that sells original charger. open the application. you will see maximum, now and average make sure that max and now is not less than 700. if it gives you 400, its not original charger. am using LG charger mine charges from 0-100% in one hour. my max and now is 1000. I tried uploading the screen grab its says picture too big or whatever. you can drop your contact so I can send you the screen shot.
anyother problem let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Has MTN Started Charging For Instant Call Bill Notification / Infinix Phones Under Under 40,000 Naira In Nigeria / Quick Solutions To Prevent Your Infinix Phone From Overheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.