Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It (5929 Views)

Doctors Can Now Give Amputees Real Hands, When God Cannot. / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / "Why Doesn't God Heal Amputees?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
we have seen lots of staged and fake miracles, but with God all things are possible, but hv not seen where amputee don grow back leg or hand, hv u seen, a childhood neighbor who had polio, one leg normal d oda small go join christ embassy in 09 till today dem never heal am, or is dis Jewish God not able
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by FromGuiriga(m): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Not yet. I have not seen the Jewish God or any other God (out of all the Gods out there) for that matter perform such acts.
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Mortiple(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
@poster
What is your point?

I can't agree less with this popular saying "Idle mind is the devil's workshop".

O boy, go and get yourself busy.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mortiple: @poster
What is your point?

I can't agree less with this popular saying "Idle mind is the devil's workshop".

What the hell is this? . . . .
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Clear cut miracles do NOT happen. . . . . .
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by ednut1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mortiple: @poster
What is your point?

on the contrary am busy, am reading for my final ican exam , y not answer d question na
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
mazaje: Clear cut miracles do NOT happen. . . . . .
well said, it is either chronic pulmonary vien disorder, hole in the hearth or na a$$, optical oblangata syndrome, they can heal( which is staged)
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
ednut1: well said, it is either chronic pulmonary vien disorder, hole in the hearth or na a$$, optical oblangata syndrome, they can heal( which is staged)

They even "heal" a child that was born "blind", a kid that had never been able to see her entire life, after the "healing" process, the child was able to tell the color of the pastors tie(Pastor Chris). . . grin grin Imagine a child that was born blind suddenly having the ability to tell colors, something the child had never seen before. . .Yet people were clapping and praising the lord for this cheap scam by their thousands. . .Pathetic. . .

1 Like

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by shdemidemi(m): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
In this present dispensation, all miracles ,wonder and all spiritual gifts like speaking in tongues have seized.
If anyone claims to do wonders or miracles through Christ, such person is talking from the pit of hell.
Miracles were signs leading people to the gospel, a means to an end and not an end in itself.
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Yooguyz: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ op, there have been LOTS of miracles where amputees had their short hand or leg grow out by the power of God. I have seen some one had his arm stretched out instantly at the christ embassy healing school.
If you want to see more of such miracles google
"kenneth Hagin leg lengthening"
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Yooguyz: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
shdemidemi: In this present dispensation, all miracles ,wonder and all spiritual gifts like speaking in tongues have seized.
If anyone claims to do wonders or miracles through Christ, such person is talking from the pit of hell.
Miracles were signs leading people to the gospel, a means to an end and not an end in itself.
and who told you that big lie that miracles have ceased?

1 Like

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by jayriginal: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yooguyz: @ op, there have been LOTS of miracles where amputees had their short hand or leg grow out by the power of God. I have seen some one had his arm stretched out instantly at the christ embassy healing school.

You mean this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY&list=PLFB10122D114758B1&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s

Its a trick as Derren Brown demonstrates.
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by ednut1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yooguyz: @ op, there have been LOTS of miracles where amputees had their short hand or leg grow out by the power of God. I have seen some one had his arm stretched out instantly at the christ embassy healing school.
hahahahaha
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by PastorOluT(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Atheists
always expects to see miracles and God doing something spectacular
before their eyes so they could believe. Have you ever wondered why
Jesus never revealed Himself when he resurrected to anyone who did not yet
believe in Him while alive.
Not even the Pharisees who killed Him in order to convince them, if its any one today
that's what he would do to convince his critics, the answer is simple, it is called
FAITH.
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Yooguyz: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
jayriginal:

You mean this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY&list=PLFB10122D114758B1&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s

Its a trick as Derren Brown demonstrates.
if i had known, i shouldn't have wasted my time writing to you because you have already made up your mind on what you want to believe. It is very obvious that dis Daren brown is an attention seeker, if what he is saying is true, why didn't he raise questions about the people had their legs lengthened in Hagins ministry, strange ugh? Suprisely you never asked me about the hand lengthening that happened at CEC?
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by FromGuiriga(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Atheists
Not even the Pharisees who killed Him in order to convince them, if its any one today
that's what he would do to convince his critics, the answer is simple, it is called
FAITH.

But Pastor Olu, there are many devoted Christians with I assume good heart and enormous faith who have lost limbs and such. Yet, no limbs growing for them.
These are Christians mind you, not Atheist.
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by ednut1(m): 6:04am On Apr 20, 2013
FAITH.
he never resurected, durin his ascension everyone shud hv seen him, d jew is dead , y resurect nd disapear is it fear or scam
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by shdemidemi(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2013
Yooguyz: and who told you that big lie that miracles have ceased?

1 cor 13 v 8
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

Read and understand what is happening in the Corinthian church and how apostle Paul was trying to take them from their faith to another faith of the gospel.
They did not understand the gospel which is similar to the present contemporary churches of today.

Rom 1 11-12

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

See what the apostle meant by spiritual gift here.

Notice when they tried to kill the apostle in Damascus , He was let out through the basket or when he was to die in Rome or when Timothy had stomach pain or when epaphroditus was sick, you would have expected a whole Paul to call God in any of this instances.

Man is bound by time not God. God created time so He isn't bound by time. No man in this dispensation can tell or pray to God to do anything at their own time. All we can do is pray for the will of God in every situation.

Rightly divide the word of God, only then would you understand how God operates with man at different times.
In this present dispensation all we can do is to have faith in the faithfulness of God. No more man-made miracles.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2013
believe in Him while alive
FAITH.

That is because Jesus NEVER rose from the dead in REALITY, Jesus only raised from the dead in a STORY, how can a myth that never happened appear to real people?. . .It is called faith because it is NOT true. . .Faith in religion means believing what you know is NOT true. . .Did Jesus NOT PROMISE his followers the ability to do greater things than what he did if ONLY they believe in him?. . .We were told he healed amputees in the stories written about him, why are christians not healing amputees today?. . .Is it because the Jesus story is a LIE?
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2013
Yooguyz:
if i had known, i shouldn't have wasted my time writing to you because you have already made up your mind on what you want to believe. It is very obvious that dis Daren brown is an attention seeker, if what he is saying is true, why didn't he raise questions about the people had their legs lengthened in Hagins ministry, strange ugh? Suprisely you never asked me about the hand lengthening that happened at CEC?

Stop telling lies, no hand lengthening happened at any CEC. . .Hagin is a discredited fraud already. . .The guy is fake, he uses the same trick Darren Brown used in the video to trick the gullible. . . .No amputee has ever had his amputated limbs restored through any prayers or miracle healing in the name of Jesus and NON will ever have it done. . .Clear cut miracles do NOT happen. . .They have never happened in the past and will never happen in reality, they only happen in the pages of story books. . .
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Yooguyz: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

1 cor 13 v 8
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

Read and understand what is happening in the Corinthian church and how apostle Paul was trying to take them from their faith to another faith of the gospel.
They did not understand the gospel which is similar to the present contemporary churches of today.

Rom 1 11-12

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Notice when they tried to kill the apostle in Damascus , He was let out through the basket or when he was to die in Rome or when Timothy had stomach pain or when epaphroditus was sick, you would have expected a whole Paul to call God in any of this instances.

Man is bound by time not God. God created time so He isn't bound by time. No man in this dispensation can tell or pray to God to do anything at their own time. All we can do is pray for the will of God in every situation.

Rightly divide the word of God, only then would you understand how God operates with man at different times.
In this present dispensation all we can do is to have faith in the faithfulness of God. No more man-made miracles.
and blah blah blah. I have 3 questions for you but before then open your bible to Acts 2:17
"And it shall come to pass in the LAST DAYS saith God i will pour out my spirit upon ALL FLESH...."
Remember that peter was quoting prophet Joel in order to explain what was happening on the feast of pentecost, now notice those words in capital letters
1. Are we in the last days?
2. When did God say he would pour out his spirit?
Mark 16:17-18
" And these SIGNS shall follow them that BELIEVE, in my name shall they (notice the signs in capital letters) CAST OUT DEVILS, THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES...THEY SHALL LAYS HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.
3. Are you a beliver?
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Yooguyz: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

1 cor 13 v 8

Rom 1 11-12

and blah blah blah. I have 3 questions for you but before then open your bible to Acts 2:17
"And it shall come to pass in the LAST DAYS saith God i will pour out my spirit upon ALL FLESH...."
Remember that peter was quoting prophet Joel in order to explain what was happening on the feast of pentecost, now notice those words in capital letters
1. Are we in the last days?
2. When did God say he would pour out his spirit?
Mark 16:17-18
" And these SIGNS shall follow them that BELIEVE, in my name shall they (notice the signs in capital letters) CAST OUT DEVILS, THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES...THEY SHALL LAYS HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.
3. Are you a beliver?

1 Like

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2013
^^

Two christians fighting over who better understands the mythical narrative written in a story book. . .
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by PastorOluT(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
I laugh at all you intellectuals, soon you will know where true wisdom lies for wisdom is justified by her children.

Carry on the good work bro @ yooguys

1 Like

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pastor Olu T: I laugh at all you intellectuals, soon you will know where true wisdom lies for wisdom is justified by her children.

Carry on the good work bro @ yooguys

You call lies and deciet good work?
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by PastorOluT(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
From_Guiriga:

But Pastor Olu, there are many devoted Christians with I assume good heart and enormous faith who have lost limbs and such. Yet, no limbs growing for them.
These are Christians mind you, not Atheist.

Yes you are right there are many xtians with good heart and faith with ailments that do not receive their healing, there are so many other factors responsible for that.

I will not be able to go into details, but just to mention a few;

Timing, there is a time and a season for everything and God' timing we do not understand many at times

God' glory

Faith, though outwardly it might seem they have faith but not, there are different kind of faith. Faith for salvation, healing, etc

Unbelief, how can one heal someone who do not believe in divine healing, not all Christians believe in divine healing undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by PastorOluT(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
mazaje:

That is because Jesus NEVER rose from the dead in REALITY, Jesus only raised from the dead in a STORY, how can a myth that never happened appear to real people?. . .It is called faith because it is NOT true. . .Faith in religion means believing what you know is NOT true. . .Did Jesus NOT PROMISE his followers the ability to do greater things than what he did if ONLY they believe in him?. . .We were told he healed amputees in the stories written about him, why are christians not healing amputees today?. . .Is it because the Jesus story is a LIE?

So you think?
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

So you think?

So is the fact. . .
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by PastorOluT(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
mazaje:

So is the fact. . .

So what do you call fact, because it does not make sense to you?
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by FromGuiriga(m): 1:01am On Apr 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Yes you are right there are many xtians with good heart and faith with ailments that do not receive their healing, there are so many other factors responsible for that.

I will not be able to go into details, but just to mention a few;

Timing, there is a time and a season for everything and God' timing we do not understand many at times

God' glory

Faith, though outwardly it might seem they have faith but not, there are different kind of faith. Faith for salvation, healing, etc

Unbelief, how can one heal someone who do not believe in divine healing, not all Christians believe in divine healing undecided

I understand. I said not yet because I believe it is possible. We have not seen it yet (at least not me) but it will happen, I believe.
We see branches of trees grow back and we do not think any of it. Yet they require no doctors.

Give thanks Pastor!
Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by Yooguyz: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2013
From_Guiriga:

I understand. I said not yet because I believe it is possible. We have not seen it yet (at least not me) but it will happen, I believe.
We see branches of trees grow back and we do not think any of it. Yet they require no doctors.

Give thanks Pastor!

Re: Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It by mazaje(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

So what do you call fact, because it does not make sense to you?

Jesus PROMISED those that believe in him the ability to do much more that what they said he did according to the story written about him. . . .No christian can do any of the things he was written to have done(raise the dead, walk on water , turn water into wine, heal amputees etc) talk more of doing more than he was said to have done because the story is a myth and that is the FACT. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!! / First Hand Prophesies About The Future 2018-3797 / Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.