Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! (1186 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by trason(m): 2:56am On Apr 10, 2008
I like a Lady thats shows she is interested!

But many of you seem to prefer to sit back & wait for the Man to come along.

Really I think its very hard to tell what a person is all about off here,& the fear of rejection,or the ouch of rejection puts a lot of us off making the first point of communication.What say you all!

Males, do you prefer hearing from the lady first? When you see how many check you out & don't leave any sort of a message I'm thinking, what's up?
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Seun(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2008
The question is: do they like you?! grin
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2008
It's called playing hard to get, women and their pride sef cool cool
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by ogrebuga(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2008
Death to 'playing hard to get'! or something like that cheesy
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by iice(f): 1:49am On Apr 12, 2008
It's damned if you do, and damned if you don't

First you want us to be able to tell you we are interested or we can do the asking, why must it be the men asking only?

Later, it's - as women, don't show desperation undecided we should play hard to get, why must the woman ask? Isn't it the job of the man?. . .

People and their wahala undecided
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by frank316(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2008
meeen, women are really in a tight corner here.
when they ask a man out, they are like whores.
when they play hard to get , we say they are full of unnecessary pride and seek revenge after we eventually woo them.

i like it both ways. if a pretty girl tries to ask me out, i feel on top of the world and try not to make her feel bad about her decision to chose me(that is if the feeling is mutual)

if i ask a girl out and she accepts, cool , i still try to prove my self. but i think its very cool, lovely and sexy if a girl i have a crush on askes me out
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2008
only kids play hard to get. on the other hand im iffy about freebies
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2008
omo ibo r u from umuahia
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by whitelexi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2008
Freebies dont go down too well with men, but playing hard to get is a waste of time if she eventually falls for it all.
A real woman goes for what she wants in a systematic manner cool
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2008
YES, im fom UMUAHIA
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by outlaws(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2008
cool

Let the brave take the first step
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by aloib(f): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2008
the thing i if i am feeling you and i knw yu like me, ill def let yu knw, most guys i like know i like them and shit, i aint telling yu to start a relationship or anything, feelings shuld be expressed in my own opinion, if i cant date yu i'll let yu knw and stuffs,
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Cadet(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2008
If I like you, I'll let you know

If I don't like you, I'll still let you know

If I can't stand you, I won't hesitate to let you know

If I think you're unattractive and trying to hit on me, I'll let you know you're unattractive

If you have some flaws you're unaware of, you'll be the first to know
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by aloib(f): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cadet:

If I think you're unattractive and trying to hit on me, I'll let you know you're unattractive

2 thumbs up
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Cadet(f): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2008
aloib:

2 thumbs up
wink
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cadet:

Word girl. wink
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by somze(f): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cadet:

I know something you don't know wink
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Cadet(f): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
ok, unfortunately, I prefer not to know smiley
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by somze(f): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
I can't help it, You'll be the first to know . . . wink
Anyway what did you do this time? tongue

@topic
I wouldn't care less, will get what I want anyway.
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Cadet(f): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
somze:

I can't help it, You'll be the first to know . . . wink
Anyway what did you do this time? tongue
Nothing babe, just that NLers sicken me. I prefer to stop with all the familiarities. Cut it off. I knew you'll notice. Sometimes, I like to withdraw, now I am doing so. wink
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by somze(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2008
Oh I can sense you from miles
I can see when you smile
Me and your dad's money . . . we belong together babes wink grin
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2008
Cadet:

why do i not believe u? i partially agree with the bolded bit.
the rest is what ud want to do but end up not saying. u'd rather avoid any contact.

now, u know im right!
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Cadet(f): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2008
OMO IBO:

why do i not believe u?
ok

OMO IBO:

the rest is what ud want to do but end up not saying. u'd rather avoid any contact.
Since you don't know me apart from what I show on NL, you won't understand. wink

OMO IBO:

now, u know im right!
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by whitelexi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2008
You really dont have to wait for a woman to show interest.
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by adeboo(f): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
I love putting the fact out there that i am interested in a guy when i meet him and i like him.
Some of my friends have said its not a good thing - but i only do that when i see that the guy himself is interested.
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by SweetT1: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Poster

In other words you are scared of approaching a lady. Look here bro'. There is nothing wrong in approaching a lady, it is not a crime. What if she doesn't show interest? She might be going through stuff. And you might be the dude to cheer her up. "You might be the medication her doctor ordered". You just never know a woman's heart, it's as deep as an Atlantic ocean. The only way to find out is by checking. Talk to her and if she is not in the mood, politely leave and compliment her.

Just in case you need a pick up line, here is one. Depending on what she is doing: carrying some weights, waiting for a cab or just walking along. If she is carrying stuffs, walk up to her and ask her if she needs some help? Tell her"A pretty Lady like you shouldn't be sweating like this, Do you mind if i help?".

If she is waiting for a cab, greet her politely without a handshake wait till she gets the cab and ask her if she doesn't mind you helping her get one. say this "Hey, sorry for the wait, it might be a little hard sometimes catching a cab around this neck of the woods, do you mind if i help"? Once you get the cab, introduce yourself and give her a soft handshake, trust me she will come back to that spot! Unless she is married or engaged.

If she is just walking by. slightly walk up to her and greet her (Hey, beauty queen, how are we doing today? etc etc). If she responds, follow up nicely by complimenting her saying "it would be a mistake if i didn't tell you how gorgeous you look in that dress, i really appreciate a good dress and a nice body to match it must be a top of the line kind of dress". If she doesn't respond to your kind words, forget it she is not interested or having a really bad day. But don't forget to compliment her as you leave. Good luck Buddy. tongue grin NEVER START A CONVERSATION WITH A LADY BY ASKING FOR HER PHONE NUMBER!!! THAT'S NO NO !
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Cadet(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hmmmmm! I wonder why some men think they're good with the ladies.
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by StanP(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2008
@sweet t
nice lines there, surly gonna apply them in my latest quest for a soulmate, my prob with ladies is that they make it so difficult for a guy that is interested in them even though they like the guy, am not the kind of guy with so much patience, am not d type that drools over a lady for so long, sometimes a feel i have a problem wit my relationship with ladies cos i am the reserved type but quite jovial, wat do u tink,
@ adeboo
checkd ur profile, nice pics but which of them are u
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Mandora(f): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2008
It's damned if you do, and damned if you don't

First you want us to be able to tell you we are interested or we can do the asking, why must it be the men asking only?

Later, it's - as women, don't show desperation we should play hard to get, why must the woman ask? Isn't it the job of the man?. . .

People and their wahala

I totally agree
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by Zandra1(f): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ topic, who woulda thunk it tongue.
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by amaikama(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2008
I come to realize they too shows interest but they will start giving attitude as if relationship is a disgusting thing to go into with a boy angry
Re: I Like A Lady Thats Shows She Is Interested! by mecussey(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2008
Me I believe the man have to come or show interest first and the lady SHOULD reply only by body language. Any thing above that is bulshit

(1) (Reply)

Men (married) And Mistress(es) / SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO CRAZY.......... / Should I Go Back To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.