Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional (2425 Views)

British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Energy Commission Of Nigeria Interview Of 2012 Lets Meet Here. / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by greaterdestiny: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello House,
Is there any one that have been contacted after the interview held at the commission on 28/04/13 at their office in Island?

Thanks
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Was at d interview.have not heard from them. i think we were just three..hope they get back to us.
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pls have u heard anything from them.
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by greaterdestiny: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dear Okesuku,
Have not heard from them.What time was your interview scheduled?

Thanks
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mine was 28/04/2013 at 9am. wat time was yours?.i got to speak a little with one of those invited for the interview b4 the interview while waitin inside the high commision to be called for our turn,but didnt get his name or number. i blieve we were only 3 dats because d interview time was from 8~9:30am.so each person had 30mins each.
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Still waitin for a response from them oh.hope they respond oh.i was told the successful person will b sentt to canada for trainins
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by greaterdestiny: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dear Okesuku,
I was scheduled for 8am and was d first to be interviewed.I had d phone no of d 2nd guy nd he even called me recently to confirm how far....Let's just keep hope alive.

Regards
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by talk2keke: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2013
How did you apply?can someone gate crash?
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by auggi: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2013
greaterdestiny I see u. wink guys I think we were more than 3. Cos wen I was leaving d premises I saw like 3 guys waiting and I was d 2nd to go in.
Okesuku Wer did u get ur training info from?
Talk2keke d advert was in d dailies 17th jan, so u can't gate crash. Na embassy we dey talk o. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2013
hey auggi when was the day and time of your interview. they could have contacted the person they need by now. anyway lets just keep fingers crossed
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by auggi: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
okesuku: hey auggi when was the day and time of your interview. they could have contacted the person they need by now. anyway lets just keep fingers crossed

same day 8:30am
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by greaterdestiny: 11:18am On May 06, 2013
Hi Auggi,

Nice to hear from u on dis platform....Av even 4gotten I opened this thread.
Anyway any info?

Regards
auggi: greaterdestiny I see u. wink guys I think we were more than 3. Cos wen I was leaving d premises I saw like 3 guys waiting and I was d 2nd to go in.
Okesuku Wer did u get ur training info from?
Talk2keke d advert was in d dailies 17th jan, so u can't gate crash. Na embassy we dey talk o. shocked
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by auggi: 1:41pm On May 06, 2013
greaterdestiny: Hi Auggi,

Nice to hear from u on dis platform....Av even 4gotten I opened this thread.
Anyway any info?

Regards

Bros no info yet o. If I hear anything i'll let u know.
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 10:28am On May 13, 2013
Hey guys any info yet. Am thinkin they would have picked some1 by now.
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by greaterdestiny: 4:25pm On May 13, 2013
okesuku: Hey guys any info yet. Am thinkin they would have picked some1 by now.

No info yet.
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by auggi: 10:09pm On May 13, 2013
okesuku: Hey guys any info yet. Am thinkin they would have picked some1 by now.

No info yet ....still waiting wink
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hey guys any info yet ?
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by okesuku: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Hi guys.been a longtime.just checking in to see if u guys heard anything.take care
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by easzyone: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good day all, I know this is coming years late, please what kind of questions were you asked during your interview. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank You
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by fabiomatic(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Let me know if you find something positive. Thanks. Are you on for Monday or Tuesday?
easzyone:
Good day all, I know this is coming years late, please what kind of questions were you asked during your interview. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank You

1 Like

Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by easzyone: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Found nothing bro, have just decided to face the test as it is . Mine is Tuesday,what about urs?
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by easzyone: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
fabiomatic:
Let me know if you find something positive. Thanks. Are you on for Monday or Tuesday?
Hi you suddenly stopped responding, have you gotten an offer already ?
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by fabiomatic(m): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
easzyone:

tuesday as well. Sorry. I’ve been busy. You can send me a pm so we link up.
Re: Interview At Deputy High Commission Of Canada For The Post Of I.T Professional by fabiomatic(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
easzyone:

what did you wear today? I was there in blue suit and white shirt

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Interswitch / Dantata & Sawoe Skilled Workers' Vacancy / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Colossus Investments Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.