Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Distributorship Of Bagco Products! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distributorship Of Bagco Products! (1828 Views)

I Need Help To Write A Biz Plan For Sole Distributorship Of Alcohol Free Beer / Distributorship Of BUA Cement / Distributorship Of Hair Attachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributorship Of Bagco Products! by lazinc(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello nairalanders, I have an opportunity that was given to me by a licensed distributor of Bagco products that is based in Lagos to be a sub-distributor of the products here in Rivers states and its environs since I'm based in Port Harcourt. I really want to engage in this business because I have a strong passion for sales and marketing but the challenge I have now is getting dealers and retailers of this products here. Please I need advice on how to go about it. How do I locate dealers and retailers of these products in Port Harcourt since I want to run the business as an wholesale type because of my job for now till I eventually grow it to the level where I can take it full time?

Please I need your kind suggestions and advice.

Re: Distributorship Of Bagco Products! by perezi: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
I reside in ph. Am intrested in ur business can u drop ur contact?
Re: Distributorship Of Bagco Products! by lazinc(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2013
perezi: I reside in ph. Am intrested in ur business can u drop ur contact?

I have not started it yet, looking for ideas and advice, Thanks
Re: Distributorship Of Bagco Products! by oduz: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Attend Trade Groups & market to their members

e.g NACIMA, MAN, NASSI etc

& individual small businesses that may not belong to this groups

Get a Business Directory,

Monitor Newspapers & street Signages

or just Google

All these will give you a database that you may have to follow up, by phone or one - on -one

You may also employ commissioned Agents to do the initial legwork

Best Wishes cool
Re: Distributorship Of Bagco Products! by lazinc(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
oduz: Attend Trade Groups & market to their members
eg NACIMA, MAN, NASSI etc
& individual small businesses that may not belong to this groups
Get a Business Directory,
Monitor Newspapers & street Signages
or just Google
All these will give you a database that you may have to follow up, by phone or one - on -one
You may also employ commissioned Agents to do the initial legwork
Best Wishes cool

Wow! Nice ideas, thank you so much. Looking forward to start implementing some of these great ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Supply Wall Putty Manufacturing Plant Project Report / Dollar Falling: N390. / Vtu Recharge Card,data, Subscription Biz Partner Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.