Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

MADNESS: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MADNESS: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage (2814 Views)

Photo: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Private Parts On Stage / Kenyan Singer Allows Fans Dip Fingers Into Her Privates (picture) / Photos: Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

MADNESS: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage by Revolva(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2013
This is a picture of a Kenyan Singer performing on stage, and later at a point in time, she bent down close to the fans and hurriedly the fans started deeping their hands into her sewer, and to my greatest shock she didn’t even bother to escape and later said she had a fun performance, can you imagine?

Which of our Naija Female Artistes do you think can go this far?
http://2rootsentng..com/2013/04/gist-madness-kenyan-female-singer.html

Re: MADNESS: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2013
the begining of the ending, sodoming and gomorring
Re: MADNESS: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage by poweredcom(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2013
if i were there i will pull her from stage and rape her lol...bastard LovePeddler singing
Re: MADNESS: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Height of indecency!!!MODS •̸№ go put this one for front page,If na Tonto Dike now e go don fly reach front page.
Re: MADNESS: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Prívates On Stage by ijebabe: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2013

(1)

”I Wish Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari All The Best”- Jim’s Ex Girlfriend- Keturah / PICTURES: Meet Female African Musician Who Used To Be Man / Mercy Aigbe Is Stunning In New Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.