Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! (2584 Views)

Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Master Energy Oil And Gas Limited Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by yomexp(m): 2:29am On Apr 20, 2013
I want to bring to the notice of the general public the various adverts soliciting for applications for employment from graduates by a company named SEIO OIL AND GAS
NIGERIA LIMITED.
please disregard any correspondence from the aforementioned company has investigations have showed that it's the creation of fraudulent minds to dupe unsuspecting graduates of thier hard earned money. because the company does not exist in actual fact.

furthermore, investigations have revieled that prospective applicants are asked to apply through this email address careers@seiooilandgas.com. upon the receipt of your application a message will then be generated asking you to text a certain number to a short code. and if you do #100 will be deducted from your credit instantly and then another mail will be sent to you asking you to pay #2500 for your employment.
U ARE HEREBY WARNED NOT TO HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS HIGH LEVEL SCAM.
PLS TELL EVERYONE U kNOW
I wish you the best of luck in your job hunting endeavour. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by anticent(m): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2013
Thank you very much.I have also confirmed that.

1 Like

Re: Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
thanks. I guess as much because Google does not recognize the name
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by Austin87: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Thanks for the heads up! Its clearer everyday what tremendous feet humans are capable of once they abandon dignity. To capitalize on the inadequacy of others is not only pure wickedness but an act that doesn't live far from karma. Very soon we will meet the perps.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by SirHackeem: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
thanks for sharing this but i'm really surprised to read this here. i've applied already though and i sincerely hope its not scam but if they ask me to send anything to any shortcode or ask for 2500 then i'm definitely going to ignore them.. thanks for the tip anyway! i appreciate. please who else has applied and can confirm this o o o o
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by SirHackeem: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2013
lol....thanks so much for the link ify...couldnt stop laughing after reading through ... nA WAH foR Naija ooOo o o o cos obviously na we dey do ourselves so sad some people just sit at the corner to scam and ruin others....
ifyalways: You are surprised ? ^

See this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1261835/seio-oil-gas-graduate-trainee#15300871
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Limited Is A Scam Please Beware!!! by MekT(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
So dose bastardz jst collect the N100 for free...bur wait isnt it MTN/GLO/AIRTEL dat gainz the N100?.....i no itz a scam jst curious.....the lenght dis scammerz go...whitee no dey pay again?

(1) (Reply)

Resume? An Excellent Format / Vacancies At An Oilfield Company / Assistant Payroll Manager Needed In A Multinational Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.