Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Reason 4 Cheating...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason 4 Cheating...... (1729 Views)

See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason 4 Cheating...... by scholesbaba(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2013
I hav a gf whom I love so much....buh I problem seems 2 linger in ma totz evryday......she cheated...I hav 4givn ha buh haven't 4gotten.....she told mi she cheated 1ce and regretz evry bit of it...I tried 2 get back @ her ...slept wif God knws hw many gehs....buh wat wud u do wen u ask ur geh a very simple question...like GIRL y d hell did u cheat on ME.....and d ans u get is.....baby seriously I don't know....I jst wanted 2 try sumfin new......I'm so sorry it was a mistake....2 me I feel consentual sex is pre-ordinated ....aby nairalanders hw una see am
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by onyeego(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2013
She cheat, u cheat.
Mata settled

1 Like

Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by scholesbaba(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Na so
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by WackyJ1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
That's the reason why men cheating and women cheating should never be equated, so far as i know guys cheat for just two straight forward reasons.
But for ladies they are so varied and most times ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
WackyJ1: That's the reason why men cheating and women cheating should never be equated, so far as i know guys cheat for just two straight forward reasons.
But for ladies they are so varied and most times ridiculous

I have interest in these statements. But do you mind throwing more light on them please?
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
^if shes nigerian then its cos of money cheesy cheesy
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk be nice to me remember we are dating embarassed embarassed
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
190: chikk be nice to me remember we are dating embarassed embarassed

undecided undecided undecided undecided dating??
Moon man? Is that you?
Be nice to you? With the silly post above? If I hear!
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by hidenconyo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
onye ego: She cheat, u cheat.
Mata settled
i.dont think it's acceptable for a girl to cheat on her man
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by Sijo01(f): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
onye ego: She cheat, u cheat.
Mata settled

chikina!....... I wonder why op's crying.
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
hiden_conyo: i.dont think it's acceptable for a girl to cheat on her man

What?? Like seriously?? But you think its acceptable for a man to cheat on his woman abi?
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by WackyJ1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

I have interest in these statements. But do you mind throwing more light on them please?
Well, i won't go into much here, i am writing an article on why women cheat and it is also 8 microsoft pages long, with contributions from some guys around me who have seen many cases it will soon be complete.
but as for the reasons why men cheat, first reason is that "Variety is the spice of life, they may not necessarily feel anything for the girl but they just want to taste something different. as for the other reason, they just want to have backup in case their current babe goes astray because guys are becoming increasingly aware of the tendency of ladies to cheat these days (after all the stress they go through in the relationship, they have to live with the fact that it may all be for nothing later).
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by hidenconyo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

What?? Like seriously?? But you think its acceptable for a man to cheat on his woman abi?
men will always be men
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
WackyJ1:
Well, i won't go into much here, i am writing an article on why women cheat and it is also 8 microsoft pages long, with contributions from some guys around me who have seen many cases it will soon be complete.
but as for the reasons why men cheat, first reason is that "Variety is the spice of life, they may not necessarily feel anything for the girl but they just want to taste something different. as for the other reason, they just want to have backup in case their current babe goes astray because guys are becoming increasingly aware of the tendency of ladies to cheat these days (after all the stress they go through in the relationship, they have to live with the fact that it may all be for nothing later).

Its so unfortunate that from your post, you limited 'relationship' to just dating. You forget that married people are on this section of the forum and, they may read your posts.

What you're saying is that, to men, cheating on their women is JUST A BACKUP? In the case of a married man, what's the backup for?

You're writing an article on 'why women cheat' and you take contributions from guys around you? Do I take it that your conclusion that men cheat for just two reasons, was brought about by the contributions given to you by the women around you?

Seriously, I'd like to read this article!
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by WackyJ1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

Its so unfortunate that from your post, you limited 'relationship' to just dating. You forget that married people are on this section of the forum and, they may read your posts.

What you're saying is that, to men, cheating on their women is JUST A BACKUP? In the case of a married man, what's the backup for?

You're writing an article on 'why women cheat' and you take contributions from guys around you? Do I take it that your conclusion that men cheat for just two reasons, was brought about by the contributions given to you by the women around you?

Seriously, I'd like to read this article!
yes the married men. Well i'd like to believe that those men went through the long process of dating in order to know who their wives were before tying the knot. And i didn't really consider the marriage angle, there really should not be cheat from anyone once marriage sets in.
For the married men, they don't need backup just the first reason given: variety

nah from the guys as well, and also from my own personal feelings (i would never cheat but whenever i get temptations i sit down to analyse why). Do women really know why guys cheat? Don't they just jump to assume that guys are dogs and liars?.. Guy's reasons are just short and boring because they usually cheat with their eyes wide open, they walked into it..
But for the ladies, there are so many reasons, some so ridiculous as i said that you wonder whether the female specie has any sense at all, sometimes they don't know they're going down that path until they find themselves there. One reason eg is self delusion, they see the sign but choose to ignore that the sign is a sign.
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
WackyJ1:
yes the married men. Well i'd like to believe that those men went through the long process of dating in order to know who their wives were before tying the knot. And i didn't really consider the marriage angle, there really should not be cheat from anyone once marriage sets in.
For the married men, they don't need backup just the first reason given: variety

nah from the guys as well, and also from my own personal feelings (i would never cheat but whenever i get temptations i sit down to analyse why). Do women really know why guys cheat? Don't they just jump to assume that guys are dogs and liars?.. Guy's reasons are just short and boring because they usually cheat with their eyes wide open, they walked into it..
But for the ladies, there are so many reasons, some so ridiculous as i said that you wonder whether the female specie has any sense at all, sometimes they don't know they're going down that path until they find themselves there. One reason eg is self delusion, they see the sign but choose to ignore that the sign is a sign.

Your post wreaks of some sort of hatred on women. I wonder why. So you consult your male friends to find out why women cheat but you don't care to find out from women, why men cheat? You CONCLUDE that 'they just jump to assume that guys are dogs and liars'? And you think you're being a fair?

Hmmmm. I wonder what kind of article you're writing o. For your information oga, what your male friends told you are what they THINK is the reason why women cheat. In other words, just as you conclude that women 'assume', you and your friends also Assume.

The best way to find out of people's behaviour is to ask those people directly. You can't ask Mr A to tell you why Mr B behaves the way he does. Mr A can only tell you what he THINKS not what IS. Only Mr B knows why.

It is very unjust and unfair of you and your friends, to conclude on why both sexes cheat! So the opinion of women doesn't matter here? Hmmmm. Na wa o

And you, as a man, think that the ONLY reason why married men cheat is for variety? Ha!!!!!!!!!! Oga you surprise me o, as a man and writer that you claim to be, you surprise me, I swear! Because I, as a woman, can give you 10 different reasons why men cheat, but you come up with only one? And you calim to know why women cheat? You definitely have something against women!
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

undecided undecided undecided undecided dating??
Moon man? Is that you?
Be nice to you? With the silly post above? If I hear!

Chikk honey but u know Nigerian girls 80% of them are money freaks and thieves
so this OP could have met one of those lucky 80%
please be nice to me, u know nigerian girls are BAD!

and please dont curse me - remember we are dating embarassed embarassed
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
but in africa men can marry as MANY wives as they want

so we can cheat on as many women as we want

chikk dont curse me on this post - remember we are dating embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
190:

Chikk honey but u know Nigerian girls 80% of them are money freaks and thieves
so this OP could have met one of those lucky 80%
please be nice to me, u know nigerian girls are BAD!

and please dont curse me - remember we are dating embarassed embarassed

Moon man, where did you get that statistics from? Source please?? See you asking for mercy in advance. Sorry for you.

Nigerian girls are bad, I'm a nigerian girl. Therefore, I'm bad. That's a deductive reasoning. Don't expect me to be good. I won't curse you though, 'cos I'm sure u know what you're doing. Carry on.
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

Moon man, where did you get that statistics from? Source please?? See you asking for mercy in advance. Sorry for you.

Nigerian girls are bad, I'm a nigerian girl. Therefore, I'm bad. That's a deductive reasoning. Don't expect me to be good. I won't curse you though, 'cos I'm sure u know what you're doing. Carry on.

Thats why you love me dont you tongue tongue
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
btw the source was from bbc.co.uk embarassed
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
190:

Thats why you dislike me dont you tongue tongue

Yeah. I do
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 12:00am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

Yeah. I do

one thing i know is when a woman says NO she means yes
Thanks for disliking me loving me anyways
the feeling is mutual wink wink
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2013
190:

one thing i know is when a woman says NO she means yes
Thanks for disliking me loving me anyways
the feeling is mutual wink wink

Good! U dislike me, I dislike u. So can we leave it that way? I promise I won't quote u again
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

Good! U dislike me, I dislike u. So can we leave it that way? I promise I won't quote u again

grin grin

damn this girl hard!
ok lets settle our beef with a kiss
but im still the same moon man u know
while u be my chick wink
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by hidenconyo(m): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

Good! i like 190,190 likes me. So can we leave it that way? I promise I will quote u again
this is serious
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2013
190:

grin grin

damn this girl hard!
ok lets settle our beef with a kiss
but im still the same moon man u know
while u be my chick wink
Wahoo angry angry
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2013
hiden_conyo: this is serious

Can't u just remain hidden?
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
Wahoo angry angry

wow baby shocked embarassed embarassed

was just talking with my cuzin chikk smiley
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by 190: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2013
hiden_conyo: this is serious

grin
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 21, 2013
190:

wow baby shocked embarassed embarassed

was just talking with my cuzin chikk smiley
I'm your cousin from now angry undecided

chikk:

Can't u just remain hidden?
grin
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 12:43am On Apr 21, 2013
Flytefalls:
I'm your cousin from now angry undecided

No babe, chill. I'm his cousin. For real. Na you still be the.... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks / Women Are Too Difficult To Understand / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or She Doesn't Like Me At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.